๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. โœ—...

By -chxrriishii

โŒœ โ€ข ยฐ '๐–ฌ๐—†๐—†...' ยฐ โ€ข โŒ โ˜ฝ โ—œ โžด ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’™ ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’™ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”.
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
Happy New Year :D

๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.

15.4K 439 246
By -chxrriishii

TW; Gore - Blood - Sad boi Hours

└────── ☁️ ──────┘
|
↠ P r o l o u g e -
Are ✘ You ✘ Lost? ↞

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 | 𝟣𝟫𝟢𝟢

The waves roughly crashed against the island as blood splattered on the one white grains of sand. Screams rang out through the city, crying chorused through the streets, shoes pounded on hard pavement. How did they get to this point...? The white demons were nothing but a kind soul in a hardened body. So... why did they have to pay for something they didn't do?

Simple... they hadn't done anything. It was merely for sport. A simple game. It had happened just earlier in the morning, when everyone was waking up to the birds that flew in the sky. The sun was simply greeting a warm day from its orange glow that was plastered among the island.

Of course... a main character has to be introduced, no? Well, a rather small boy deadpanned as he stared at his mother and father invited two men in. "Momma, Papa, who is that?" A male voiced his concerns, alas... he was the only one to do so. The boy nodded, blinking slowly. "They, need a place to rest, dear. Be a good boy and bring them some water?" The woman spoke, closing her kind eyes.

The male hummed and gave one last glance before walking out of the living area. "Thank you, miss. We respect your hospitality, though I do have a question." One of the men spoke, his voice gruff. The boy was soon picked up by his father nonetheless, who carefully placed a kiss on his forehead. "Why does that kid have a muzzle?"

The question caused the two parents to tense. "Our children - including the island - have trouble with teething until they're around nineteen. We give them bamboo muzzles to keep everyone safe, especially the child themselves." The mother spoke, fast footsteps entering the room. The male had water in his hands, in buckets. "I - ...did you not get cups?" Their father asked. "We don't have any cups." He spoke, his eyes widening slightly.

"Take you're little brother, I'll get some out of the china case." He muttered, passing the muzzled boy over.

The two boys blinked and stared at the father as he left the room. What was the point of a china case if you aren't going to use it? Just for decoration? The muzzle boy snorted, the male, presumably his brother snickering as well. "I have an idea! Why don't you two boys hang out in the backyard." Their mother chuckled, tilting her head to the side as her h/c locks pressed on her face.

The older brother took no time and sprinted out towards the backyard. A large patio is what they were met with. Undeveloped demons had troubles with the sun... which meant the muzzled boy couldn't really be in the sun for long or he could get terrible sun burns. The male placed the boy on the ground before plopping across from him. "Shall we play that hand game you like?" He smiled, tilting his head to the side.

The boy's eyes widened and he nodded, scrambling to sit on his knees. He held up his hands, his brother laughing and slowly beginning to clap his hands. He was a little too young to understand the movements, he thought he had to hold his hands up still while his brother would clap his hands along with his own. "Elevator one says stop." He spoke, his green eyes shining through his h/c hair. The boy hummed the next sentence. 'Elevator two days stop.'

"Elevator three says keep on going till someone messes up!" The older male laughed, increasing his speed.

He watched as his little brother watched with nothing but amazement. His wide eyes flicked from side to side, trying to match the quick movements. A terrified yelled occurred inside the house of the two siblings. The boy's brother slowly pulled away, his smile fading. The back door opened to reveal their father, covered in blood. "W-We have to g-go! C'mon! G-Get up!" He yelled, his eyes wide with fear.

Before the two could move an inch, the father's head dropped into the older male's lap. His breath hitched, his eyes widening with each second the passed. He screamed and punched the head off of his lap, grabbing his little brother as the two men pushed through the back door.

They were drenched in blood, their mother's head gripped in one of their clutches. The male barely wasted time grieving over his parents, bashing his head into the windows of the outside patio. The glass shattered, the small boy in his clutches hiding his face in his sibling's chest. "Oi! They're getting away!" One of the men yelled as the male skillfully climbed over the fence.

He ran into town, his eyes widening at the sight. Was... this some sort of attack? He watched with horror as large men were killing anyone in their path. Children's limps bodies lay next to their toys, old citizens hunched over, their bones easily snapped. It didn't matter. They were going to kill anyone...

Panic set in as he held his little brother close. His eyes darting around to find a place to hide, a place to protect him. A breath of relief escaped his lips as he began to run to the shore. His little brother stared out, blinking. He was thrown onto on boat, face planting on the hardwood. "Hey! Look at me!" His brother yelled, the little boy pushing off the wood and waddling towards the edge.

His e/c eyes widened as he stared at his brother. How did it happen so quickly? His brother's arms were gone... slowly generating. Yet it only took a few seconds, why did it feel like it was taking so long? Was it due to the words he spoke next?

"Remember, whatever you do... don't take off that muzzle until you're ready. Don't take it off by yourself and don't let anyone touch it. But... I need you to promise me something. You survive and keep moving forward. Do whatever you have to! Y/N, I love you!"

His foot was placed on the boat, a simple push sent the boat flying. A panic shrill left the boy as he watched his brother get decapitated. He slowly sat on the ground of the boat, his eyes wide as he stared at the ground. A simple three year old... is suppose to survive on his own? He looked around the boat, tears beginning to cloud his vision.

He was soon... frustrated. His hands curling into fists. A soft grunt left his lips, muffled due to the muzzle. He reached up to throw it off. Why did he need it anyway? He paused, eyeing the blood on the palm of his hand. He slowly lowered them, the wound healing almost as soon as they rested on his lap. His brother said no... but he's dead. The boy reached up again before screaming into the muzzle and slamming his fists on the boat, the wood cracking under his angry pressure.

If his brother is dead then he should respect his wishes! That's just what he'll do! Keep the muzzle on until he's fully ready to take it off. Yet, for now! He has to survive until he can do so! The ship slammed into something, causing the boy to stand up and walk towards the front of the ship. He climbed onto the ledge, his eyes widening at the city in front of him.

There was a large building in the middle of the city. Instincts told him to go. He jumped off the boat, not before face planting in the cross, and walked towards the building. Plenty of people gave the small boy odd looks as he passed by. Wouldn't you be concerned to see a three year old waltzing around covered in blood?

He pushed the doors open to see plenty of people staggered around. He looked around and carefully walked to the front desk, a woman standing up to look down at the short boy. "Aren't you cute!" She giggled, tilting her head to the side. "Would a small sweetie like you like to participate in Heavens Arena?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

He looked a bit skeptical which caught the girl's attention. "You can win prize money!" She chuckled. That's what got him going. He jumped on the chance, smacking his chin on the edge of the small ledge that peeked out of the wall. Comical tears ran down his cheeks as he rubbed the now red spot. "Can I have your name, sweets?" She asked, her eyes softening. He hummed into the muzzle.

The female blinked before sliding a paper and pen out of the small opening of the window. The boy stood on his tippy toes as he carefully wrote down his game. "L/N, Y/N! Alright, dear. Here you go!" The woman chuckled, sliding a piece of paper towards him. "Your number is three hundred eighty two! Make sure to remember it because they'll call you by number." She smiled, reaching out to pat the boy's head.

That was.. the best feeling ever. He practically danced into the arena, blinking slowly. He jumped down the steps and climbed into a bench with the help of a kind man he was sitting next to. Wait... what was he supposed to remember? "Ah, here ya go kid." The man chuckled, handing him his paper that had his number. Right! He was number three hundred eighty two.

He watched fights with amazement, cheering with the man next to him. Whenever someone would win, the two would throw their hands up in the air, and each time the man would tickle the boy's stomach. He never laughed, he just stood with a confused face.

"Three hundred eighty two!" A voice called through the speakers.

He carefully slid off of the bench, of course with the help of the kind man next to him. He walked down into the arena, giving his paper to one of the people that would be watching their fight with close eyes. The man he was up against was large and triggering. A small vein popped out of the boy's forehead as he stared at the tall intimidating man.

"Start!"

The man laughed and ran at the kid. 'This for bubba!' His leg stepped back slightly before raising, growing in size. His shin came in contact with the guy's middle. The man groaned and fell over, his eyes dazed. The boy's leg lessened in size, returning to its regular small stature. "Yeah!" The kind man yelled, pumping his fists in the air. "The winner is, L/N Y/N!"

Y/N heard compliments and cheers around the arena, his s/c cheeks flushing as he turned towards the tall man that was admiring the small fight. "Here you go, Y/N. Floor fifty, bud." He hummed. The boy nodded and waltzed out of the area... not before waiting for the other man who walked out soon after.

Thus is what started his small career. He scaled the tower in no time, losing his new friend by the time he hit floor one - fifty. When he exited the tower, he was an entirely new boy. Or shall I say man?

|
┌────── ☁️ ──────┐

└────── ☁️ ──────┘
|

Uhm.. hell yeah. I just did that after waking up from a bad dream about Gon, Killua, and Kurapika! We were swimming somewhere 🙄 - Chile anyway so - I just want to praise ilikefoodandanime for a moment because i've never felt such motivation to write before. Like this idea is... lowkey genius. As I said before I am using their idea but I won't be like... an exact copy cat and say it's mine because obviously it's not - when was the last time i was creative with something. It's been a hot minute. I hope you enjoyed the prologue!

It's just the beginning and it'll only get better from here! I promise! 🫀❤️‍🩹 ew - they added a real one. Amma just let y'all iphone users bask in that. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 308 24
๐Ÿ“ "๐˜–๐˜ฉ... ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณโ™ก" โœงโ™กโœง โฅ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท...
691 49 7
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ.. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
522K 17.2K 43
"สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ. ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„แดสŸแดแดœส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สœแดสŸแด… แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด." "แดกสœส แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ?" "ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด ษชษด...
9.5K 256 11
๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ป/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. { ๐™บ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ผ! ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ }