"You And I" (Dracula x Female...

By sychedracula

(Editing process) Dracula x Reader Hotel Transylvania Fanfiction. I do not own the characters. Hope you like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Meeting HIM
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 - Meeting you again
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Last Chapter)
Announcement

Chapter 20

574 11 7
By sychedracula

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and Ericka went to Drac's mansion because Lydia wanted to have a meeting with them. They arrive at 9:30 AM in the Mansion.

Y/n's POV

The butler leads us to Lydia's office. When we arrived at her office, she greeted us and we greeted her back. And I didn't sense any signs of Drac. I glance everywhere to find him, but he wasn't around. Suddenly Lydia chuckles and spoke.

"Are you looking for him?" Lydia asked. I look at her blushing.

"W-who?" I stutter.

Lydia just laughs, and Ericka laughs along with her.

"Sis, it's totally obvious that it's Drac," Ericka spoke. I smile nervously.

"I-I wasn't looking for him." I denied.

"Denial." Both of them said.

"His still asleep, you can go there if you want to," Lydia told. I shook my head.

"N-no, i-it fine. I'll just wait here"

"So, you want to see him?" Lydia teased, I don't know what I feel. All I know is my heart is racing and pounding.

"C-can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Sure," Lydia said and told me which direction is their bathroom and I followed her instructions.

Drac's POV

I just woke up, I look at the clock it's already 9:29 AM. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom, to take a shower.

Y/n's POV

Lydia said the bathroom is upstairs, on the first door she said it's her room. She doesn't want me to take the bathroom because there is a problem in there, that's what she told me.

I open the door that she told me, and I step inside it was so cool, curtains were down to block the sun's rays. I look around, in awe yet confused. Because her room was, like a boy's room.

Suddenly I heard a door close, I quickly look at it and I saw......... DRACC SHIRTLESS! My face turns red as I tremble while staring at Drac's sexy body. He was rubbing his hair with a towel, he is wearing black slacks already.

(That's Drac shirtless)(xx hotty🙂🙃)
(I'm the one who drew that, sorry I'm not good at drawing)

Suddenly he spotted me, he yelp in surprise.

"Y-Y/n?! W-what are you d-doing here?" He asked surprised. I didn't respond, I just continue staring at him, shocked, my eyes widened, my face turn so red, and my legs were trembling.

(Your reaction 👆)

I then quickly turn back.

"L-Lydia t-told m-me that the b-bathroom is at the f-first d-door, she s-said its h-her r-room, that's w-why I entered here, t-to use h-her b-bathroom" I stutter.

"She told you this is her room?" He asked. I nodded.

"She must be messing with you, this is my room." He chuckles.

'Im gonna kill you, Lydia!!!!!' I thought.

"You can use my bathroom, though M'lady," he told. That made me read even more.

"O-okay, b-but before that, will y-you please, wear a shirt?" I requested.

"O-oh, Y-yeah sure... Sorry," he said.

"Okay done" he added. I slowly look at him.

(What he wore)

I exhaled, and walk towards his bathroom. He smiles while looking at me, and I smile back, nervously. His body is bothering my head. His freaking HOT! After using the bathroom I stepped out. And I saw Drac sitting on his bed, he then look at me.

"What?" I asked. He smiles.

"I was waiting for you, and... You look gorgeous today" he complemented. I blush and smile.

"Thanks"

(What you wear)

He then stood up, "Let's go?" He asked. I giggle and nodded. We stepped out of his room.

"Like what you see?" He spoke. I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What you saw earlier?"

I blush again.

"Drac! S-shut up!"

He laughs, he then pats my head and then he wraps his arm around my neck. I just cross my arms and pouted.

"Y-you look... H-hot though" I told, blushing. He chuckles. He then let go of me, I don't want him to let go, but we're still not together.

We walk downstairs and headed to Lydia's office. We arrived and the two were smirking, I glared at them.

"Good morning" Drac greeted.

"Good morning, Bro" Lydia greeted.

"Good morning, brother-in-law" Ericka greeted.

"Ericka!!!" I yelled. Drac laugh.

"Brother, have you eaten?" Lydia asked.

"Not yet. I'll just eat later" he told, I glance at him.

"Eat later? No later, later. Eat now!" I commanded. He look at me surprised and the girls too.

"Are you guys?....... Together?"

"No!" I answered.

"Soon," Drac told.

"Drac!" I told.
______________________________________

Meanwhile

I sat on the couch alone, because Ericka and Lydia were in the kitchen cooking for lunch. They don't want me to be with them. And Lydia told me to ask Drac's favorite place. Suddenly Drac came.

"Hey!" He approach.

"Hey," I approach back. He then sat beside me.

"Why are you not with them?" He asked.

"Because they don't want to. They want me to be with you... Again" I uttered, he chuckles.

"By the way, can I ask you something?" I inquire.

"Yeah, sure"

"What's your favorite place to go to? W-when you get m-married?" I asked stuttering.

"Lydia must've told you to ask me." He uttered, "Well. I like Hawaii" he added. I smile.

"You like beach weddings, don't you?" I asked. He giggles and nodded.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Well... I like garden weddings" I answered.

"Cool," he said.

"By the way, why does your sister ask you about where is your favorite place when you got married? A-are you g-going to g-geg married?" I asked. He laughs.

"Of course not silly. Dad just wanted me to pick the venue, since... I don't know." He uttered.

"O-okay... I thought you were going to get married to another vampire woman" I said and smiled sadly. He then holds my hand, I look at him.

"No way, all I want to marry is nonother than... You" he uttered. I blush and my heart melts, "I know we're still not together, but my decision is made up, you are the woman I want to marry. I love you, and I will wait till you are ready to be mine" he added. I smile at him, I then hug him, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Drac's POV

My heart skipped a beat when she hugs me, I feel like I'm on Cloud 9. I then hug her back.

"Promise, you won't leave me?" She spoke. I chuckle.

"Promise," I said.

"I love you," she said. I can't help but to smile and blush. I hug her tightly.

"I love you more"
______________________________________
(Lunch Time)
3rd Person's POV

Ericka and Y/n eat lunch at Drac's mansion. Y/n sat beside Drac and Ericka beside Lydia.

"Sis, you said we have no classes this month? Then what happened?" Drac told as he chuckle.

"I have mistaken, okay!" Lydia said, "By the way, we are going to Hawaii next week." Lydia told.

"Great, cause we have no classes for 1 week, next week" Drac uttered.

"Okay then." Ericka and I uttered.

"By the way, why does Dad want me to pick the place, for someone's wedding?" Drac asked.

"I d-don't know, maybe..... He thought you're a good picker" Lydia said. Drac looks at her confused.

"Are you sure?" Drac asked.

"Yes! By the way, you can bring your friends if you want to. Don't mind the tickets, it's on me" Lydia told.

End of the Chapter! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 835 32
Y/n L/n, a vigilante who hunts Monster Hunters finds himself at a Hotel for monsters in Romania, and has to hide his true identity as a human. While...
58.2K 983 11
I am the last of my kind in which we were the most powerful monster of the century until a war broke many years ago in which both sides killed each...
95.6K 1.9K 34
"You love her, don't you Drac!" ".....yes." "Then tell her!" "I can't." "Why?" "Because I cant." "But Why Drac?" "Because-" "BECAUSE WHAT?!?!" "FRANK...