MR. HANDSOME (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her br... More

...Characters...
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40 (final)

14.

1.3K 78 23
By vsoofiction

Long day in Blackpink University, Jisoo and Jennie where busy in cosmology class. Mr. Lim there cosmology professor was taking quite long class.

" Cosmology is all about origin of world, universe, some theories like Big Bang...

Here besties and other class focusing on lecture which seems quite bore, when Prof. Lim ask them how's study going, on which some reply with tired look while some reply with confident look.

Cosmology class comes to end and now everyone where waiting for Prof. Kim's physics class.

" It's been ten minutes Professor Kim didn't come yet " one student sitting behind Jisoo and Jennie bench uttered on which other girl beside her nods.

" I think he will not come today " she continue and again the other girl nods. " If I'm not wrong, it's first time he's absent " she ask and again other one nods in agreement.

.

.

.

" Hey Jichu, catty eye's " the playful mochi call them on which Jennie roll her eyes, she already told him not to call her by that name in public still that guy.

" I heard your Prof Kim didn't come " he ask looking at jisoo who didn't reply anything and just sit beside lisa followed by Jennie.

" Is he okk...I mean is he sick " he continue asking Jisoo before munching lunch. " Mochi, I think you got a kink of minding in other business... how could I know, I'm not his g... anything, and he's human too, he might be sick or had fever " Jisoo reply irritatedly.

She's not irritated by Mochi or his continue blabbering but by Prof. Kim's other fangirls who seems too worried about there Professor.

Whole off period of Physics, Prof. Kim's fangirls where only talking about him, worrying about him and his condition and top of that some where daydreaming too... making Jisoo annoyed and jealous.

" What do you mean by kink " Jimin ask quite annoyed, he didn't like Jisoo choice of words, he didn't get angry easily but when he then it's end...he...he... joking.

" I mean you are showing so interest in others business, we don't have to worried about him...

" I'm not worried, I'm just asking as he's your Prof...

" What do you mean by YOUR PROFESSOR... he didn't teach only me though...

" I mean he's yours, Jennie's and your's classmates professor, so I ask, if I know asking you will make you this jealous then...

" Jimin I'm not jealous, I'm just annoyed " Jisoo utter before smacking her plams on bench in cafeteria, caughting everyone's attention.

" Why are you getting angry Soo...did you still like him " Jimin ask teasingly before smirking at jisoo while others, others means Jennie, Jungkook and Lisa sigh. Now and then there always a little fight in there small group.

" I-i don't...i-i don't like him, y-you shut up mochi" Jisoo muttered while shuttering, she caught off guard by Jimin who again smirk and chuckles when Jisoo sigh in defeat.

" Just tell us Jisoo, you don't have to hide though " he ask but jisoo didn't reply anything she continue munching her lunch without looking at them who where looking at her, they too know she's hiding everything.

" Jisoo why are you hiding your feelings again, you know we can help you out, you don't have too...

" I'm not, just eat your lunch... I'm fine " Jisoo utter stopping Jennie between her words who let out a big sigh.

In one corner of Seoul near Lotte residence, taehyung, his noona Yoona and his brother in law Jiwook where having dinner treat in restaurant.

Taehyung seems confused at there sudden call for treat, he was busy doing his work at his apartment and ready to drove towards University and when all of sudden his noona call him.

" Yoona, why all of sudden you call me here" taehyung asked his elder sister as soon as he reach restaurant where his noona call him.

"Tae, don't get mad but...taeyong, I call him too...

"Why, I mean...

"It's because your brother in law got promoted, so I thought to treat you both ... it's your hyung wish though "yoona complete her sentence and looked at her husband who was sitting beside her, while here taehyung just sigh in defeat.

"Congratulation Jiwook hyung for getting promoted "taehyung congratulate his brother in law.

"Thank you...but taehyung I don't think there's his fault." yoona husband say on which taehyung nodded.

" Hyung I didn't hate him, it's just I didn't like him."taehyung reply plainly.

"Let's not talk about this...look taeyong is here too" yoona say while pointing towards taeyong there step brother, who just arrived there.

" How are you noona...how are you jiwook hyung and... taehyung hyung " taeyong asked them formally, with smile.

Yoona and jiwook her husband happily reply but taehyung as usual ignore him.

" Jiwook hyung congrats for you promotion, noona call me this morning...I had meeting though, but I cancel it for noona" he say on which yoona smile genuinely.

Here taehyung looked at her in disappointed as she tell taeyong earlier than him, he come to know about his brother in law promotion when he arrived there... in hurry.

" Thank you taeyong...how are you though" jiwook asked.

They talk for a while, they means only Yoona, Jiwook her husband and Taeyong, taehyung didn't show any interest, he was just sipping mojito, yeah not any alcoholic drink as his noona is sitting infront of him, she many times warn him not to drink so.

He was looking around the beautiful interior of restaurant, until yoona asked taeyong something which caught his attention.

"Taeyong, mom tell me, they are planning your engagement... with Kim...ohh I forgot her name "yoona asked thinking hard about that girl name.

"Noona, its just planning, she's just my friend...we are close but not that...mom is just planning on herself " taeyong say in quite pissed way... he couldn't digest that his mom already started to tell everyone without anyones approval.

"Ohh...I thought she already talk with them and it's all finalize, sorry... anyway what's her name "noona asked with quite disappointment as its just her mom thinking.

"Jisoo...Kim Jisoo" taeyong answer making taehyung widen his eyes in disbelief...his jealous too, he's jealous of Taeyong knowing jisoo might get engaged with him...his step brother... he's mom favorite child.

And now he will definitely not gonna let that chance away...

Frustrated Jisoo was searching for something in convenience store nearby her residence in late afternoon, she's all alone looking for instant ramyeon and some drink and then she found it, she took it and went nearby table in convenience store and sit there.

" Should I apologize Jimin " she mumble while slurping instant ramyeon in her mouth. " Arghh, It's his fault...but my fault too " he continue mumbling while eating when someone come there and sit infront of her without her permission.

I mean its public place, there's no need for permission still there are many empty sit and tables then why. She annoyingly look at that person who invade her privacy and startled.

" Hello, can I sit here " the person utter with unknown expression, like his staring or glaring at her...she too don't know, although he's already sitting still asking ' should I sit here'.

" Yeah you can " she utter and continue slurping instant ramyeon. " You didn't ask me why I'm here " he utter leading Jisoo to look at him confusedly, why she will ask.

" I'm here to see you " he utter making Jisoo almost choke on the delicious ramyeon. " I was passing through here when my eyes caught you " he utter in and lean closer to Jisoo leading her to smell ethanolic aroma from him.She unconsciously move back, this time making him confused.

" Anyway, why are you alone...where are your friends, brother " he ask casually yet with cocky smile on his face. Jisoo didn't know what to utter, she's all alone because she wanted to spend some time by herself, she fight with Mochi not fight but bicker and now she is confused thinking should she apologies him or not.

" Did you fight with them " he ask with playful smirk on his handsome face, making Jisoo shocked like did he read her mind, how did he know.

" N-No...we a-are fine " she reply without looking at him and continue eating her ramyeon.

" Ohh...is that so... anyway can I ask you something " he utter on which jisoo nods with so much hesitation, she don't know what he want to ask, what if he ask something which she couldn't answer, what if he read her expression and mind that she's too nervous infront of him, her heart beat is uneven looking at his handsome face, and on top of that his cute cocky smile making her heartbeat more uneven.

" How did you know Taeyong " he ask as soon as Jisoo nods with hesitation. " Taeyong oppa...Lee Taeyong " she utter as how he know about him, still she answer as there's nothing wrong...or is.

" Yeah Lee Taeyong...how did you know him " he uttered again and wait for Jisoo reply.

" I know him since I was in middle school, me, Jennie and Jimin went together to school trip along with high school students and then there we meet him...

...he was paired with me for trip and then we got close, although we five never involve anyone in group still we add Taeyong oppa as his kind, sweet hearted person " she muttered with slight smile, Taeyong is like her brother, which she thought, like Jungkook or Jimin.

" Ohh...did you like him " he utter in quite low hesitate tone, he don't know why he's asking but on thing was sure he wanted to know how close or what relationship is between his step brother Taeyong and his pretty student Kim Jisoo.

" Yeah, he's good friend of mine, I like him " she utter without any hesitation as he's her good friend after Jennie and Jimin, but it seems her answer make him sad, his cocky smile vanished and he avert his gaze from Jisoo to everywhere but not her.

" Am I good person " he ask making Jisoo confused and quite startled too, what did he mean. " Yeah, you are good person " still she utter but with hesitation and flabbergast by his next question.

" Then you like me.....

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 16
💓 Kim Jisoo a nerd and Kim Taehyung is her bully . 😌 👀 Jisoo's parents and Taehyung's parents have arranged their marriage . 🎶 what will happen...
5.8K 730 22
Jennie and Jisoo are the best students in their respective courses at the university where they study and it is obvious that they hate each other or...
71.4K 2.8K 32
{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusing his brother from her Commissioner dad...
67.1K 4.5K 101
"Life was beautiful and peaceful but one day we lost her. The Gem of our beautiful home . Park Jisoo, a doctor who made a success in her own way. the...