26.

" What do you mean." Jisoo asked confusedly looking straight towards Taeyong who was still looking everywhere but not her.

He avert his gaze to her and looked straight into her eyes and finally clarify what he wanted to say. " I...I like you more than just friend." he say making jisoo shocked she always thought him as friend or like a brother, she never develop feelings for him nor any guy until her Mr. Handsome come into her life.

" I know you are not interested in dating...so can I court you" he continued making jisoo out of words she don't know what to say at that time.

" Taeyong... I-i don't know... I-i mean I never thought you like that and also...I like someone else" jisoo utter feeling quite sad, guilty for him.

Taeyong was kinda shocked and sad too, knowing she like someone else as she never feel those feelings towards anyone...he wanted to know who is he...but he respect her privacy too.

" It's okk... I'm just happy to tell you what I feel, I'm sorry for dragging you in awkward situation...but don't worry, don't feel sorry too...I'm happy as your friend" he say honestly, he's really happy to have her in his life its okk as a friend too...but if that went far to life partner then he's more than happy he will be glad, overwhelmed.

" I'm sorry oppa...but...          " I told you... don't feel sorry, it's not your fault... let's end this topic with your favorite strawberry ice cream...okk" he say lifting mood with smile externally but internally he broke down, he's crush fade away, she like someone else.

" Yeah... let's eat...it's your treat...right" jisoo say making him chuckles. " Yeah of course...

Days passed to weeks, weeks passed to months, it's start of new year in University.

Trio Jisoo, Jennie and Jimin grade up to fourth year while the junior duo grade upto third year.

They as usual spend holidays together and went to Maldives for a week to spend holidays.

Jisoo spend her other days with taehyung who didn't went anywhere just spending his holidays at home town Daegu when Jisoo was not there, later he come back to Seoul and spend remaining days with his noona and new born baby, his niece...Jiwoo.

Jisoo now didn't felt any insecurities in her new relationship, she's happy as usual, naughty and flirty too. Her friendship with Taeyong is same after that day.

They leave away that day like nothing happened for not wanting anything awkward between them.

They are still friends, sometimes she went on friendly date with him too...but taehyung didn't like that...still he didn't say anything to her as he didn't like to control anyone's life according to him...and it's wrong too, she's free to do what she want's, relationships can't control other relationships.

and it's wrong too, she's free to do what she want's, relationships can't control other relationships