19.

It's a long day in Blackpink university, every students and professors where busy in last days of semester, students where preparing projects and assignments while professor where busy in checking them, same goes to Jisoo and Jennie too, both besties and there friends where busy too.

" Jisoo...did you brought stapler... jisoo...KIM JISOO" Jennie call her best friend as she need stapler to staples some paperwork.

But her best friend is so busy thinking about something...or someone that she's zoning out early in the morning.

or someone that she's zoning out early in the morning

" Jennie what happened" jisoo asked confusedly. " Wow...what happened to you JISOO...what are you doing, what are you thinking about" jennie asked straightly.

" Nothing happen Jane." Jisoo reply and chuckles nervously.
" Seriously, nothing happen...I know you well than anyone... spil the tea" Jennie demand in commanding tone.

" Seriously nothing happen." Jisoo reply politely and continue her work but her best friend stop her by pulling her by her shoulder.
" Tell me Kim Jisoo" her best friend asked again.

" Jennie... Professor...Mr. handsome, he...    

" So it's about Prof Kim" Jennie asked stopping her middle of her sentence on which her best friend nodded.

" What happened now...did you do something which you are regretting now" Jennie asked raising her eyebrow.

" Jennie...we...    

" WE, YOU BOTH...WHAT DID YOU BOTH DO" Jennie asked loudly taking almost everyone attention in class.

" Jane...listen me first" jisoo whisper to her out of control best friend. " I am all ears" Jennie say calming her temper.

" We...Ki...ss " jisoo say no she mumble lowly which Jennie definitely didn't understood. " What" Jennie asked confusedly still impatiently.