15.

It's next week of University after jisoo stair's incident happened, last whole week was quite unusual for Space scientists major students as there physics professor was acting friendly, he grate them with smile on his handsome face, he kinda become flirty around jisoo, on which jisoo definitely get shy and blush hard.

The jisoo who was trying to move on couldn't control herself but fall more for him, he's change in behavior was making her fall for him, but still jisoo keep her distance thinking he is taken, he has already someone else in his life...that unknown girl.

.

.

Every class went well, everything was fine but jisoo was off...she's looking sad and angry... don't know way but she was off after someone class and which of course get noticed by her best friend Jennie.

"What happened...jisoo" jennie asked jisoo who was sitting silently on passenger and waiting for her other friend Jimin, lisa and brother Jungkook.

"Nothing...why"jisoo asked causally looking outside of car window. "Because you are so silent today, does Prof.Kim say something "jennie asked in concerned tone on which jisoo shoke her head.

"No...nothing happen... jennie are you free tomorrow evening...let's go to mall" jisoo say diverting topic.

"Alright "jennie replied getting happy as she loves shopping.

Few hours ago...

It's professor Kim class, everything was usual students where sitting silently on there places and just concentrate on his teaching.

But something is usual which was unusual a week ago, it's taehyung's behavior, he was acting friendly and less strict with students a week ago but again he back to he's usual self, the students who where liking his change in behavior went back to disliking his strict and cold behavior, why he get back to his usual self, what happen a week ago that he was acting friendly and what happened to change him back.

Jisoo too noticed it, but she didn't mind it as he's both self are same to her, as she like his all self's, she's whipped for him wholeheartedly, but her heart is getting more whipped for him because of his change in behavior, he's cute flirty and caring one which was making her fall more and more.

Class over and as usual jisoo pick assignment to staff room, which was damn cold and silent as no one was there except her Mr. Handsome who was looking dark and cold...more cold than usual you can say.

Jisoo put those assignments on his table in his office, she was about to move back when taehyung grab her hand quite harshly, making her flinch at his sudden action.

"WAIT"he say in cold, stern loud voice making her startled again.
"What happen...prof.kim"jisoo asked without looking at him while trying to loosen his grip on her wrist.

But he grab more tighter and pull her closer to him "Are you ignoring me...because of that day." he whisper into her ear in low husky deep voice sending shivering sensation in her body.