29.

It's a random day in Blackpink University, every professor get in meeting room for discussion on graduation party for fourth year student, who will graduate in few months.

Every professor sit on there places so as Taehyung and beside him Somi his so called sister and colleague.

Soon principal walked in and start explaining things to everyone and give everyone there work which they has to do before student's graduation

Soon principal walked in and start explaining things to everyone and give everyone there work which they has to do before student's graduation. Everyone listen principal carefully and note down there work so as taehyung.

Last paper come too end, Jisoo, Jennie and Jimin who where in fourth year...last year do there best for exam.

Trio come out of exam hall with different faces Jisoo and Jennie have satisfied happy face while Jimin as usual boring face as he hate exams and all...but kinda happy as he's now free from so many heavy books, assignments and exams.

" How was it" jennie curiously ask her best friend jisoo who seems happy as her. " It went well...I'm satisfied" jisoo reply she do her hundred percent and now all depends on examiner to determine her work.

" Same reply...tell me something new" Jennie asked pouting curiously. " What's new to tell" jisoo asked chuckling at her bestie cute curious face.

" You are boring...I mean aren't you happy that you are now so near to your goal, we will now graduate in few weeks and then we will able to peruse our dream" Jennie speak with determined eyes on which jisoo nodded like cute puppy.

" Yeah you are right though...btw how's your exam mochi" jisoo asked her other bestie who seems bored by there talk.

" Fine...I'm happy that I'm free from it...it sucks" he replied boringly and both besties chuckles at his choice of words.

Cold breeze flowing around creasing bare soft skin of two people who where enjoying view of Seoul city from balcony...or you can say Seoul enjoying view of these quite intimate people.

Both where emerged in deep, passionate kiss like there's no tomorrow or like they will not get these chance again.

" I love you...Mr. handsome" the girl who pull away from kiss whisper in low deep husky yet seductive voice. She's breathing heavily after there too long sweet, passionate kiss.

But it seems it's not end, the male pull her again into kiss but this time it was rough which was kinda new to that girl who seems startled by his pace.

" I love you too... Miss JISOO" he reply to her sweet confession between there kiss and slightly push her on couch in his balcony and hover over her trapping her petite figure between his buff arms, he stares at her who was already staring into his deep dark hazel orb's with love, with whipped heart.