PYTHON

By AkanshaSingh066

Concealed under the obsidian gloominess of the daunting artificial powder, the pseudo hideous appearance hurl... More

Meet Madhushree.....
Introducing Mr Python.....
Madhushree's secret is out....
Python's obsession......
Python sees Madhushree....
Madhushree's admirer.....
Madhushree's dilemma.....
The lethal fan.......
His toxic love
Madman pays a visit......
Madman's jealousy......
Possessive monster.....
Madman turns lethal......
His kind of love.....
Temper issues.....
The proposal.....
Failed escape attempt....
Date with the monster......
Python is agitated.....
Python's trap
Captured.....
A night spent together....
Python is restless
Python is unhappy
At the engagement party
Python is sweet???
Python's mania.....
An unbidden guest....
House of Chaos
The lethal love.....
Python's scary love....
Python's misery.....
His love....
At the marriage day......
Forceful tryst....
Love of a madman
The marriage proposal.....
Forced Marriage
Python breaks down.....
Python's tale
Teeny-weeny affection
Nothing but truth
The tender touch
The happily ever after.....
Epilogue

The wedding night

4.7K 390 108
By AkanshaSingh066

"This is wrong python.......you can't do this......she would never love you......" sobbed mohan as python untied him, lata and malini had blacked out and python took no notice of that, didn't felt the need to.
"And what you did was right.....Aye....." python spat angrily while snapping the rope from round his feet setting them free. Mohan was bewildered.
"What did I do!!!!!" whispered mohan feebly and python's rage was now on its pinnacle. He harshly grabbed his cellphone (he keeps one with him for emergency) and tapped on the screen roughly, he swiped impatiently at the screen before shoving the phone practically on mohan's face. Mohan saw everything blurred for the phone was kept less than 25 cm from his eyes, however the screen gradually became clear once python pulled the phone just a little behind so now his eyes could comfortably see the screen and also a familiar boy and a strange girl on it.
"Suyyash......" whispered mohan perplexed. Python smiled cruelly.
"Didn't see the girl beside him or you're now altogether blind!!!! Her name is Mrunal and she is his girlfriend....did you hear me!!!! That scum of a guy literally made a fool out of you and also of this poor girl. He was in a very intimate relationship with her when you showed your interest in the proposal of his father and guess what......he sees madhu's photo, gets smitten with her and kicks that poor girl out of his life......... How could you mohan!!!!! Just because you knew his father that doesn't mean that his son would also be the same as him. You were literally bounding madhu to this womaniser and you ask me what did you do!!!!!" python's raspy voice boomed in the silent bungalow and mohan, for a moment, was rigid with terror. How could he do that......to his own sister.....how could he!!!! For a moment he brooded about her life with him and all he could see was his dearest sister's swollen eyes and dismayed face. He would never do that, not even for all the luxuries in this universe, he would never ever do that. With heavy heart and teary eyes, he looked up into python's piercing eyes which help myriad of emotions in them at the moment.
"I'm sorry......I just wanted her to escape you anyhow but I promise I wasn't.......I don't even want to give you any explanation but......but I don't know why I feel it's important. You could've told me this python but forcibly marrying her was never a good choice. You can't python....... she doesn't approves of this I.....I don't approve of this...." mohan was yelling by the end of his statement and python scowled.
"You never approved of me mohan and probably never will but I don't need your approvals......I am Python and I am the boss........no one tells me what to do." python's firey eyes startled mohan and he found himself cowering into the chair. Python pressed his hands upon his face and took a deep breath.
"Look mohan....... this ain't gonna work!!!!! I need your help.......I want her to love me.......why don't you people understand this!!!!!" the table was kicked brutally and skidded it went to the wall, shattered into huge chunks of wood and reduced to mere history. Mohan quivered in horror.
"Python please......." mumbled mohan as he saw the fire in his eyes. Python panted, his fists clenched. Following that he once again slapped his hands on his face and inhaled deeply. Mohan was horrified, well spooked is the word I would use for him. He now understood how madhushree would've felt when he's with her alone and in this scary condition.
"Nahi......Nahi...... Python......Nahi.......tu aise gussa nahi kar sakta......vaha madhu tera kamre mei intezaar kar rahi hai aur tu......tu aise gussa nahi kar sakta......." he muttered to himself as he paced athwart. Mohan gaped at him horrified. Abruptly he swung round so he was facing mohan and a shrill laughter echoed in the room.
"Sorry mohan....... not tonight.......we can continue our brawl later on. Actually my bride is waiting for me in our bedroom and it won't be nice to let her wait on our wedding night. So bye......." his deranged laughter felt like a death sentence for mohan and he obviously wasn't going anywhere from here no matter how freaked out he is, he can't leave madhushree alone with him especially WHEN THIS MORON THINKS IT'S THEIR WEDDING NIGHT. Mohan shook his head rapidly. Python stared at him blankly as his laughter diminished.
"Stop being so stubborn mohan......you can't stay here........ don't worry I will have you sent safely to your house, along with these two human-leeches..........be a good boy and go straight to home......" python said cruelly and mohan was spooked. A firm hand planted on his shoulder and he discovered a muscular man looking down blankly at him. In an instant his arm was yanked and the last thing he knew was that he was being dragged outside while the two female bouncers were dragging the unconscious lata and malini along the floor.
"Tonight is yours Mr. Python........." python declared triumphantly as he watched his in-laws being dragged outside his bungalow.

The bungalow Lord's room looked absolutely beautiful tonight. The soft light from the fancy candles filled the room with a gentle luminescence and it was the only light in existence. Now don't think that this room is the one we've so far seen but this room is pretty newly made (if you remember the construction work), anyways, the room was enormous and extremely spacious. Three huge candle chandeliers hanged from the false ceiling and just under it laid a small inland pool which borne water and few water lilies were observed floating on it. On the north end of the room was a huge king size bed, a canopy bed just in case you wanted to know and on the bed sat a scared madhushree. She hugged her knees and sniffled, the fragrance of the roses and marigold raided into her nose for the bed was bestrewn with rose and marigold petals. A big glass of milk with added dry fruits was nestling on top of a console table right beside the bed, but she wasn't worried about that but the approaching footfalls which had her grow tensed and horrified. She gulped as she looked fearfully at the door. Before long, the door pried open and in came her 'husband'. Her breath hitched at the sight of him and she quickly sprang out of the bed. He grew startled.
"Is everything alright jaan.......!!!" he asked with genuine concern but she wasn't wanting any at the moment. She started backing away from him with tears, he prowled towards her with what she apprehended as a devouring lust but I think it was a more a savage lust. Her fingers abruptly brushed against the haft of a paring knife stuck inside an apple in the fruit basket, she stopped short and catched her breath. After that she quickly grabbed the knife and pointed it towards him, it's blade gleaming under the light of the chandelier. Python was not at all scared but amused.
"That's not how you welcome your husband on your wedding night......I suppose........" he said amused but she was fierce. She still held the knife firmly towards him.
"Don't come near.......I swear....... I will stab you........ don't come near me......." she cried with tears. His eyes darkened as he marched towards her and she gaped at him in horror. In an instant he had grabbed her wrist and confound it, he had plunged the knife into his clothed chest. She shrieked and quickly unwrapped her fingers from round the haft and gaped at him in horror. Thankfully the knife hadn't pierced through his chest or else python would have been Late Python, it had just passed through the fabric of coat nothing else. His deep piercing eyes held madness as he threw the knife on the ground.
"Python doesn't fears death...........but your seperation.......if my death is what you want then I am ready for the sacrifice......." he stated with a look that screamed honesty and madness (it does exists, ok). She sniffled as she looked around frantically to find a route to escape.
"Lemme go please.........I don't want to live with you monster........." she yelled at him with tears. Python's eyes started filling up with tears and he looked hurt. He brought his hands in front of him and tried an explanation.
"Meri baat suno madhu......" he pleaded with desperation but she wasn't listening today. She wiped her tears carelessly with the back of her hand before running towards the closed door, her anklets clinked along with her bangles as she ran in the hopes to escape. Python's bloodshot eyes stared at her obsessively. She tried to open the door, even banged on it but to no avail. At last she gave up and turned back with tears. He still was staring maniacally at her with his eyes clouding with obsession and lust.
"Lemme out......... please........." she begged and cried, his eyes softened and he started striding towards her which freaked her out.
"No.......no......" she yelled as she ran back towards the bed before he could make it to the door. Python turned towards her with desperation.
"Bas ek baar meri baat sun lo madhu.......sirf ek baar........." he pleaded but she cried more.
"Just stay away from me.......... you're a monster and I hate you........ I'll always hate you....... lemme go........" she yelled and sobbed. The look in his eyes changed as her words triggered something more ghastly inside him, his eyes darkened and were now showing a blend of psychoses and obsession. Her breathing came out unsteady when she saw this swift change in him and she knew that her words were ill timed and not rigorously chosen. She didn't know how it happened but she found him practically upon her face, towering over her with his enormous height, he yanked her arm and she squeaked in pain.
"Leave me please........" she whispered timidly with tears as she looked into his deep piercing eyes which were right now staring right into her soul. He was silent though his eyes spoke a thousand words, each confessing his undying obsession for her. She sniffled, scared with that savage glint in his sombre eyes.
"Ye humari raat hai madhu, sirf meri aur tumhari.......kaise jaane du tumhe....... aakhir tum samajhti kyu nahi ho madhu.........kyu nhi samajhti ki tum sirf meri ho...... sirf meri......." she could see tears snaking into his bloodshot eyes and goodness how demented he looked right now, even a blind eye could see the conspicuous obsession looming in his eyes along with the dolour of his misery. She tried making for a run but he grabbed another arm of hers and hauled her to his chest after which his arm snaked round her exposed waist. His hand felt warm against her soft skin and she shuddered under that menacing gaze of his.
"I love you madhu.......I love you so much......." he whispered sensuously and breathlessly as his lips brushed against her right earlobe, she stiffened as her fisted hands laid resting upon his muscular chest. Her lips quivered as her eyes continued pouring down deluges of tears. She mustered up all her strength together and pushed him off her, she panted and looked at him in disdain.
"No........ just stay away........ don't touch me............" she said trying to sound brave but perhaps it didn't work out that well. He looked at her heartbroken but that look was quickly replaced by a sinister one. He looked mad and nothing in this universe can change my mind about that. He yanked her wrist and snared her in his warm, brawny arms. She struggled and winced.
"Mera pyaar mat thukrao madhu.......mar jaunga mai sach keh raha hu........tum.....tum meri zindagi ho madhu aur tumhe mere pyaar ko samajhna padega.......pyaar se nahi to zabardasti se samjhana padega....." by the end of his statement his eyes has darknened more than the darkness itself and before long she found himself scooped up in his arms and being carried to the bed. She struggled and cried, even begged him but he wasn't listening. He gently placed her on the bed and to not give her any chance to run and madden him, he quickly climbed up on the decorated. His lips curled up into a sordid smirk as his eyes travelled lasciviously upon her, there's no word in any dictionary which can express how beautiful she looked right now, ofcourse she was in her bridal attire except for her hair strands were coming out from her tight bun due to all that unnecessary struggle nonetheless she looked just like a nymph from heaven or perhaps even more beautiful than her. He hunched his body forward and she cried for she felt he was going to hover upon her while in reality he was just grabbing the glass of milk from the table. She looked at him with fear as he gently (forcibly) wrapped her little fingers around the glass and started drinking it down. Madhushree was shocked, even a bit nauseous as the milk was most probably quite cold for it had been sitting around for about an hour or so, I mean how can anyone drink cold milk....... that's disgusting. In less than two minutes he had finished the milk and rapped the glass on the table, he wiped his lips with her dupatta while she softly sniffled. After that he slowly lifted her chin up so her teary eyes looked right into his obsessive ones, she stiffened. What was he gonna do???? His fingers slowly travelled from her arms to up at her face where they settled upon her nath (the sacred nose ring worn majorly on wedding), she gasped and tried backing away. His eyes darkened as he forcibly pulled her towards his chest, her bangles clinked and her scared eyes locked into his mad ones. He tugged on the nath with his fingers before undoing it from round her nose, her eyes squeezed shut as the nath hung carelessly with the support of the golden chain which in turn was hooked onto her hair. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at him with tears.
"Please no........" she begged in a whisper, he cupped her face and slowly laid her on the bed, he himself laid beside her well partially on top of her. Her fingers clutched the pillow tightly, her eyes pouring down tears, as she imagined what worse he was going to do with her. He slowly began littering kisses along the side of her face, his bloodshot eyes brimming with tears.
"Madhu please........ please.......mera pyaar mat thukrao.......... please........ bohot pyaar karta hu tumse........." he whispered kissing her nose. She cried more as his hands began roaming around her body. She tightly shut her eyes as she gave up all hopes and tried preparing herself for something horrible which was going to happen with her tonight. Abruptly the weight on top of her disappeared and she shot her eyes open in perplexity. There she saw him standing beside the bed, eyes fixed on her.
"Zabardasti se tumhe khud se baandh ke rakh sakta hu par tumhe chhu nahi sakta. Ab suhagraat tab hi banegi jab tum apni marzi se mujhe khud ko haath lagaane dogi.........usse pehle python sirf sapnon mein tumhe chhuega.......Shubh Ratri......" and with that and the tears brimming in his mad eyes, he stormed outside the room leaving her all alone and baffled for obvious reasons.
"If he wanted he could've done whatever he wanted to do with me........but he didn't..........why!!!!!" she whispered befuddled as somewhere inside the corner of her heart she felt a newly formed soft corner for him.
___________________________________________
Every single vote matters and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.2K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
26.8K 1.2K 29
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
370K 18.2K 84
A girl was crying silently letting her pain come out in the form of tears. A man was busy ravishing her body without paying any attention to her tea...