Let's Travel || Tokyo Revenge...

By lazylie_i

What will happen if our tokyo revengers characters travel to the new world that they were know as Fictional m... More

Disclaimer
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
BUNOS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
APOLOGY SHORT CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
SHORT CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
LAST CHAPTER
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER ONE

20.5K 612 667
By lazylie_i

THIRD PERSON POV

It's year 2022 and here you are kicking stone on your way home. Feeling bored because you know when you came home no one will welcome you. Because apparently your mother is dead and your dad is always busy at work.

Clearly you're alone.

You always spend time on your big house alone because so much noises irritated you. But being alone feels however lonely.

You're the type of a person that didn't want a lot of noise, but want to sense a presence at home. You had a best friend but she is also busy and you respect her privacy too, so you don't want to burden her. But you always love pestering your salty cousin no matter how far you both live with each other. It's either you pissed him to come to your house or you go to their house to pissed him

Before you go home. You brought lot of stuff including foods supply, desserts from a cafe near by, necessities and pay your own bill.

You spent most of your time doing your hobbies, profession, that includes playing instruments, painting, sports, watching anime, reading manga and manhwas, (and whatever your hobbies are).

You're rich on your own. Owning cafes, restaurants, motorbikes, cars, resorts, an islands, a bar (i wanna say clubs because some of you might still be minors so...)

You clearly had a butler and a secretary. Your butler Claude helps you with house works and anything you needed at home. Sebastian however your secretary that helps you manage you own businesses since your still studying.

Convenient and one of a hell butler and secretary.

Raising as a rich young lady you clearly know what to do and what to not do, while doing business especially ethics and morality of a business owner. Since your dad raised you like that.

You have a somewhat twisted personality when it comes to people who you didn't like, but all in all you were kind.

-----

"I'm home" You said while entering the house.

Even though you knew that no one will greet you since it's already in the afternoon. You ordered that no one shall enter the house when it's past 12 in the afternoon so your butler and your secretary probably is in the other house.

While cooking there's a loud thud echoed upstairs. You, who knows that you supposed to be alone this time around quickly run towards where the sounds came from.

'Assassin? A thief? What is it?'

You cautiously run from where the noise is from carefully not make too much sound just in case if it were an assassin that was sent for you.

When you reach a room which is empty for some reason. You quietly twist the knob of the door and peek inside. And there you see a bunch of men laying unconsciously.

You widened the door open and saw the total of 22 men. You clearly checking the sounds of their heartbeat and the sound of their breathes just to make sure that they're indeed unconscious.

"How the hell they get in here? Those security bastards didn't even do their jobs properly."

As you confirmed that they are indeed unconscious, you slowly approach the man who's near at the doorway. Once you clearly saw the man's face your eyes quickly widened.

"Takemichi?!" You yells.

You were overwhelmed by the current situation because they are fictional and they are at you house. You knew yourself well because you simp for each one of the member of tokyo revengers.

While you still functioning what was happening, you heard a soft groan from a man who's name is Takemichi. You slowly approach him as he was standing.

"A-are you okay?" You stuttered while asking.

He looks at you with those deep blue oceanic eyes. You look back to him and had a staring contest until you broke it when he asked.

"W-who are you? And w-where am i?" he asked.

You don't know what to say to him because he might cry knowing his a crybaby and he might be frightened by it. But since he was okay when he knew he time traveled countless of times. You sigh and answer him honestly.

"You're in my house, and I'm Y/n L/n." You reach your hand on him and he anxiously took it 'am i that scary for him to be frightened?' you asked to yourself.

"How did we-"

"If you're gonna asked how did came here. Trust me, i also don't know." You cut him off and continue what his gonna say.

"Then..." He was about to say something else but a sudden groan from a familiar man was heard.

"Where the fuck is this?!" He muttered as he looked everywhere until his gaze place upon you too. "Who the fuck are you?!".

No matter how much you love this guy and no matter how you miss him, you still feel offended as he asked those words to you. And you, having a twisted personality that might be the caused of you death too.

"Who the fuck are you to fucking asked me who the fuck am i when you fucking clearly saw that you're in my fucking house?!" You said.

When you realize what you said to the guy who asked that, you feel shiver on you spine but you hide it because of your pride.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" He asked angrily.

'oh why in the freaking chicken nuggets did i say that?! Arghh now I'm dead!. Keep it cool. Keep it cool. He was the one who started it.' you said in your mind as you calming yourself down.

As you both arguing nonstop with the guy who has white hair, orchid purple eyes, a self-proclaimed king, and the name is Izana Kurokawa. The other members of each gang slowly getting up. As you not notice about it.

Suddenly Izana was about to attack you, a blond hair boy suddenly came in between you two to stop the certain man to kick you in the face. So basically he's the one who receive the kick.

You didn't flinch about what was gonna happen thought. 'Is this bitch trying to kick me just now?! Ha! This bitch really need lots of lesson!."

As you're about to approach him another blond hair man grab you wrist to stop you. It was none other than Sano Manjiro. The one who receive the kick from earlier was Takemichi.

"Ah. I didn't see you were here, Mikey." Izana said as he laid his gaze to Mikey.

'He's basically saying you're short, Mikey. But Izana is not that much taller to Mikey so...' You thought as your anger gone away and swapped by you holding breathe, as you don't want to laugh because you're certain that you going to die because of it.

You swayed you wrist from Mikey's grip as he let go of you and payed attention to his brother. You can sense the tension between two groups.

You were in the sides. Watching them about to attack each other. Apparently you see three familiar faces that you wouldn't thought you would see again. And also there are Three girls on the other side helping each other to stand up. Probably because losing consciousness and then waking up feels heavy for them.

"Wow so the tenjiku arc was gonna happen in my house? Then what? Izana's gonna die by Kisaki's hand, then Kakucho got shot then Mikey's dark impulse got worsen?" You muttered to yourself. "But Emma and Baji is alive so i think it will lessen?" You continue to talk again to yourself. "Wait so that means Kisaki's gonna die today too? Wait wait... This is so confusing" You said.

When you look to the direction of the two different gangs, you saw that their attention was in you. You heard gasp and some disbelief, and shocked reaction from them as if you muttered some bullshit.

You then realize that you said it out loud for them to hear about them dying and Mikey's dark impulse. You slowly covered your mouth.

"What...did you just say?" Izana and Mikey said in sync.

"Ha-Ha-Ha..." You laugh awkwardly. " I forgot that i still have something to cook so... Please don't mind me" You smiled awkwardly and run downstairs. "Shit... Shit... Shittt.... Stupid Y/n!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 367 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
7K 224 5
DISCONTINUED tokyorevengers (in this fanfic m/n will be pan) what will happen if izana met a boy that he thinks is better than him? m/n...a 19-year...
2.4M 111K 140
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
13.3K 560 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...