Save Me.

By itsrudaayy_

Layli has always been the fish out of water considering her weight. And when her best friend ditches her, dad... More

Save Me.
Save Me: Part 2
Save Me: Part 4
Save Me: Part 5
Save Me: Part 6
Save Me: Part 7
Save Me: Part 8
Save Me: Part 9
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!
Save Me: Chapter 10

Save Me: Part 3

253 13 4
By itsrudaayy_

**Hope you enjoy! Stay Awesome** 

Save Me

Part 3: 

It's week two of school and people still can't get the fact that Skinny Layli is here and not Fat Layli. I am getting sick of having to avoid people. I want to make friends. Eh, not really. All of these people have seen Fat Layli and will never want to be friends. I am going to start my "Find a friend mission" in college. Far, far away where nobody has ever seen Fat Layli and won't be intimidated

The phrase "people change" only implies to a very few percentage of people in this school. Tiffany still wears skin tight skirts as if there aren't any other type of bottoms a person may own. 

I raise my eyebrow and she flips her hair as puts her arm around Blake as if she owns him. Well, now thinking about it, She kind of does. She just needs to seal it with a kiss. Wait, she already has. Never mind, the point is that most people in this school do not change. 

I made my way down the bleachers, and as I walked away, stares follow my every move. I walk into the cafeteria and see Tiffany talking to Blake. She then catches my eye from across the cafeteria and smiles in a mischievous way. Tiffany then takes Blake and kisses him, right in front of me. She opens her eyes and raises an eyebrow. Last, she closes her eyes and shows me that she is enjoying Blake's kiss. Dramatic much? 

 I lower my head and walk out of the cafeteria. Not because I was jealous—which I can't lie and say that I"m not—but because I was sick of Tiffany always doing her little scenes with Blake, when I come into a room. I always look away and hear her laughing like a horse. 

"Hey, kiddo what sup?" Mr. Houghton said looking up from his stack of papers that he was grading. I had gone to his room to chill because Mr. Houghton was a cool ass teacher and the best thing is, he doesn't judge. And can always know who is a the bottom of the food chain and harmless and also who is at the top of the food chain and most hated. 

"Nothing, bad lunch." I admitted, "May I please sit here and read before lunch is over?" 

"No problem." Mr. Houghton said with a big smile. He adjusted his glasses and went back to grading papers as I sat down in my regular seat and started to read. 

"Psst." I hear. I look up to see Mr. Houghton in his seat looking a me. 

"Yes?" I respond. 

"Can I ask you a question?" He says crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Yes." I say once more. 

"What is your deal with Tiffany and Blake?" I then lowered my head. Mr. Houghton was a chill teacher so he wouldn't tell anyone. But isn't it weird to tell a teacher about your hatred for his students? 

"It's alright. It's none of my business anyways." Mr Houghton says suddenly, interrupting my thoughts. Noticing that I had just said my last thought out loud—again—I slapped my forehead with my hand. I sighed and put my bookmark in it's needed place and then look up. 

"You are a chill teacher who I feel won't tell anyone."  I started out. Mr. Houghton then stood up to sit on the desk  and smiled like I was telling him a secret that he's been wanting to hear. 

"Sophomore year. I was besties with Blake and then he went all girl crazy and fell for Tiffany. Tiffany liked Blake and Blake like Tiffany. But Tiffany did not like me. So Blake ditched me for the Tiffany for the glam and the gang members—" 

"Gang members?" 

"Like popular people. The IT crowd." I explained making bunny ears with my fingers as I said "IT." 

Mr. Houghton nodded and gestured for me to continue. 

"And so, he did. And Tiffany kept teasing me about my weight that I had back then and Blake soon followed in her foot tracks even though I was going through the toughest time of my life. And so, yeah. That's why I hate them." 

Mr. Houghton and I had a small staring contest until he nodded and went back to his seat. 

"I understand. I have been in your place." He finally says. 

"No, you haven't." I muttered to myself. 

"I have. Well, the part about my best friend ditching me and stuff for a lady and then teasing me afterwards. But you get my point. I feel ya." 

I nodded and then went back to my book. 

"Why did you ask sir?" I asked breaking the silence. 

"Oh, well I wanted to know why everyone in the whole school kept talking about you,  Blake and Tiffany. I had to get hip!  You are strong Layli." Mr. Houghton explained not taking his eyes off of the papers. 

"Hmm, I wonder if I really am." I said. Mostly to myself but since every time I talk in my head, the whole world hears, so I might as well just say them out loud. 

"You are Layli. And I don't know the whole details of your story or have known you long enough, but I think that you should be brave and say what's on your mind and bring Tiffany to your feet." 

"Is that something a teacher should be telling me?" 

"I'm not just a teacher. I am a guy who knows my history. And who has a loving wife and daughter who get me through the days. I am also, your conscious." 

"Really? About the conscious thing?" 

"Nope! If I was your conscious, I would be eating some cake to congratulate myself for giving you good advice. I see no cake, so yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"At the end of this week, you will create a mural. Your mural has to represent something meaningful and that sends out a very good lesson. I am teaming up with Mr. Mac on this, so if you and your partner want to create a collage with photos that follows the prompt, you may do so." Mrs. Creggs announces. 

I watch as everyone looks around the art room, sharing glaces and mentally picking out their partners. I watch as Tiffany hugs Blake's arm. I roll my eyes. Maybe she's not a horse but a Koala Bear. Wait, did I just insult a Koala Bear? 

Ring! 

As everyone scrambles to go to their last period of the day, I take my time. Everyone in my French class are part of either Tiffany's gang or Blake's crew. So, I really don't want to be there. Mme. Lim is also not here today so there's a substitute and we always have the same substitute. All he does is sit at Madame. Lim's desk and falls quickly asleep. 

I will just hang out on the school's roof. It was always peaceful up there. After everything had happened sophomore year, I had gone up there everyday just to avoid the mean stares and whispers all on me. 

With that one small kiss that I stole upon her lips, I knew. That I never want to let go of this one.  That she was mine. Forever. 

"Wow," I muttered to myself. The last line of my book was sort of corny. Typical romance story. The guy and girl always end up together at the end. There's no true meaning to it. I throw the book across the roof and extended my legs in front of me. 

I leaned on the door and started to look at shapes in the clouds. 

A goat. Tree. A rocket. A smiley face. A heart.... 

*

Shit! I had fallen asleep on the roof because it was 8 o'clock at night!

At night!

 My mother is going to kill me. Like, literally. 

I quietly opened the door and closed it behind me making the smallest of noise, knowing that my mother was home. I tip-toed up the stairs and passed her room. I could hear the TV on so of course she was home. 

Maybe she was too drunk to hear me? Or had fallen asleep? 

I peeked into the bedroom and saw that my mother was not in there. 

Bathroom maybe?

I then felt my shirt being lifted up and a hot item pressing on my lower back. I screamed in pain. 

"This will teach you something." My mother's voice crept up behind me saying. She used her left foot, tripping me,  making me fall to the wooden floors on my front. She put her knee on the middle of my back and the other knee on my legs which could not stop moving. She reeked of nothing but alcohol.

She continued with her torturing till I managed to get her off of me and crawled to my room. I held the lower part of my back, the stinging intensifying as I screamed. 

I put my hand on the exact area and felt a wet liquid on my fingers. I looked at my fingers which were now covered in blood. I continued to look at my fingers till my tears just blurred everything out. 

I wiped my tears and crawled to my phone. I didn't know what to do as I held it in my hands. I'm confused. 

And so I dialed his number. I dialed Blake's number. I don't know why. Maybe he'll have a change of heart about me? 

"Hello?" His voice says. When I hear his voice, I feel a little bit angry and sad and it made me realize how lonely and alone I am. 

I wanted to feel happy at the sound of his voice, but I couldn't be. 

I-" I started to say but got interrupted: 

"AHA! I got you! You have reached Blake, leave a message after the beep and I will get back to you. I love you!" 

Liar. Why do you like to lie Blake? 

I hung up and then threw the phone across the room. I screamed as the pain on my lower back felt like somebody had stabbed me into the back with a knife and had twisted it. 

And so I laid on the floor, the cold, hard floor with a hot feeling on my lower back and feeling helpless. Hopeless. Fat Layli may be coming back. The Fat Layli that did nothing but cry. 

** So? How was that? It needs some editing, but this was readable right? Please leave positive feedback down below and I will read with you all later! Stay Awesome!- Rudi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 89K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
66.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
23.6K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
99.7K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...