WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 67

1.1K 164 87
By LizSorora

Trust was a thing so fundamental for any human relationship yet simultaneously it was the most difficult to find. The one thing that is supposed to be the base that keeps some together is the solid trust that many crave and think they have obtained with certain people. However, if there was something you had learned in your life so far, that was that trust was something that you should never take as absolute no matter whom you may think that it's worth it.

For by trusting someone, you take your guard down and let them into every part of you and if you were to have been proven that you gave that trust to the wrong person, you are bound to get hurt at the same amount and intensity that you trusted and loved that person.

You left the knife that could carve your heart open into their hands, trusting that they would never hurt you, yet every time you had done that mistake, that knife had stabbed your chest by their hand, shattering you and your trust in the process. 

The fact that she was there, speaking nonchalantly with some other people you did not know, made you condemn Jin's girlfriend as a potential traitor, even though you had nothing against her yet. Who could blame you for it, however? All your life you had just been faced with more and more proof that people have secrets and maybe tonight you had happened to come across hers.

"Let's go grab a drink." Jungkook's voice made you divert your eyes away, as he seemed to have ignored his manager's nagging and just walked up to you, taking your hand and pulling you away.

His action had left you a bit surprised momentarily but thankfully you didn't trip over yourself as he took you near the buffet and proceeded to let go of your hand as normally as possible.

"I think your manager is displeased  with my existence, to say the least." You murmured for him only to hear as you threw your eyes towards the direction of the man, who kept staring your way intensively.

"His nerves aren't really my concern." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as he was placing some cupcakes on a plate while you were witnessing that lady he wanted to keep away, approaching the manager at a rather fast pace. Apparently, wherever she must have been, she must have taken notice of you two together and she surely didn't look happy about it.

"I will excuse myself for a moment. I will be right back." You informed him as you had thought to purposely pass by them and lure that woman away for there was no way someone like her wouldn't take the opportunity to scare off her supposed love rival.

"Wait. She is right there." He panicked, taking hold of your arm and keeping you in place only for you to plaster a smile on your lips and lean on his ear, aware that his manager and she were sending you death stares. "That's why I am going. You just enjoy your night and leave everything else to me. I got this."

You reassured him as your hand caressed his back slowly before you took off and Jungkook turned around with the plate still in hand, observing you with a slight amusement on his face.

Is she really just a hotel maid?... I could totally see her fitting the role of a spy.

He concluded in his mind before he took his first bite from his collection of cupcakes exactly as you almost brushed shoulders with that woman, who followed your every movent with rage in her eyes and ultimately followed you towards the exit.

Once outside of that room, you politely approached a worker and questioned them about the bathroom and thankfully they informed you that they had placed little silver arrows on the wall for the occasion and as long as you were to follow them you would find the restroom.

You slowed your steps as you walked away, for you were expecting that woman to show up on that huge corridor at any moment and thankfully right before you were to turn around the corner, you noticed her exiting the party room, from the corner of your eye. She sped her steps once she had taken a glance of your whereabouts, ready to put you in your place and demand to know what kind of relationships you had with the man she was interested in.

However, as soon as she passed the corner, a voice yelled her name, bringing her feet to a halt, along with yours. You looked past your shoulder as casually as possible only to notice that she returned back, making you a bit mad that whoever was that woman's voice that had called her, had literally ruined your plans.

From what you had seen her last time, you had noticed that she had a short temper and you sure were counting on that fact to make her spill out things that she possibly wouldn't say. Plus if she was to bring Jungkook up as you were expecting then you were bound to find out something about her reasons for being so obsessed with him too. So many things that you could have won from a conversation with her, yet someone had to interfere.

"Where are you going dear? Jungkook is in the party." The mentioning of his name, had you turn around and walk towards the corner with fast steps, stopping right close by it, just so you could hear whatever other words those two were to exchange.

"Mom! Why are you speaking his name so loudly?" She stomped her feet on the ground as she replied to what apparently seemed to be her mother but as you gathered the courage to take a sneak peek from the corner, you noticed that the older lady, appeared to not have liked that spoiled reply of hers.

No matter the fact, however, that she may have been a bit disrespectful in her tone, you definitely were not expecting the older woman to literally grab her daughter by her throat and push her enough to make her take some steps back. " Now now Boram, my dear daughter, how many times do I have to tell you to stop wasting time." The speech of the woman may have sounded sweet if it wasn't for the aggression that hid underneath her gritted teeth, and the way her daughter's breath was cut sharp, making you hold yours too out of instinct and the fear of the close proximity you had for if she was to take one more step back, she was bound to notice you right by her face.

"I-I am not wasting time mother. I swear I am trying my best." Her vulnerable voice made you instantly sympathize with that girl for apparently her interest in Jungkook didn't purely come from her own will.

"You tire me, sweetheart. I brought you to life-risking everything and you can't do a simple task? You are aware that we need him on our side before your father finds out, aren't you" She let go of her neck and started caressing her hair with a sweet smile, that vanished as soon as she took a handful of it and yanked her closer to her, making Boram suppress her welp of pain as her loose arms at the side of her body started to tremble slightly.

"I am really trying, I swear. But he-he finds my interest creepy...He-he doesn't like me." She stuttered as she admitted the truth before the eyes of the woman that she was terrified of the most.

"He doesn't like you? Ha! He is a man Boram. If he ain't thrilled with a woman running after him, then you make him run after you. Ah seriously, you took nothing after me...a constant disappointment." The woman retrieved her hand and rubbed her temple, while Boram lowered her head apologizing a few times however her words were ignored for her mother started walking away, without sparing her a second glance, leaving her there, frozen while you run away towards the bathroom, taking the chance to escape and not get caught.

Once inside the room that thankfully was not occupied by anyone, you took a moment to yourself to breathe and process what you had witnessed a few minutes prior.

"I guess the said crazy woman is just desperate after all...is telling this to Jungkook though the right thing to do?" You mumbled to yourself for it was obvious that she was being emotionally and most likely physically abused too by her mother and speaking to someone else of such a personal and considerably traumatic experience, was most likely not right, yet simultaneously you couldn't help but think that if Jungkook was to change his opinion a bit on her, maybe he could find out the reason she needs him on her side so desperately and potentially help her out of this pressuring situation they had put her in.

"Okay, I am not willing to take this responsibility all for myself. Tails I tell him, Head I keep the rights of her privacy." You concluded right before you started roaming around your bag to find your wallet and take a coin out of it, which you flipped without hesitation, catching it in the air and opening your palm, only to witness the result.

Fate knows better. My hands are clean.

You tried to push your guilt aside for even though the reason you had come here tonight was to discover secrets, speaking around of them was still going against the belief that everyone had their right to have certain things to themselves.

On a whim you opened the door and stepped out, only to witness Jungkook's manager - Mr DuHo-, walking towards the end of the corridor, his back facing you as he had passed by the bathroom before you were to step out. The sight made you turn on your heels and get back inside, only to keep the door open and peak from it in the wonder of what was he doing in a corridor that had only a window by the end of it, and there were no more visible doors after the one you were occupying.

He walked to the window casually and then to your surprise he glanced over his shoulder, making you close the door immediately, as your breath got trapped on your throat out of memory fear that he could have potentially noticed you. You remained in silence for a bit as your heartbeat started echoing in your ears, the situation having made your anxiety rise more than you had calculated.

Be careful Y/n, don't rush yourself. You wouldn't like getting yourself involved in anything that could cost you. Relax, relax.

You inwardly tried to collect the ambition that had taken over you tonight, for you were someone that had a strong gut feeling, and at that right moment, it was repelling you and advising you to walk away instead of the whispering voice in your head, that was telling you that this was an opportunity and basically what you had come for, to begin with.

After a deep inhale, you grabbed tighter your purse and opened the door, stepping out on the corridor as naturally as possible, however, to your surprise, Mr Duho was no longer anywhere to be seen. A fact that gathered your curiosity for you hadn't stayed that long to miss his figure if he was to have walked away at a natural pace in this long corridor in hopes of returning back. But even if that was the case, why would a man that owns this house, walk into a dead-end, without a reason and return back?

The suspicion settled in your brain, strong enough to make you walk upwards instead of going back where you had come from, your head looking from right to left, pretending that you were just observing the beautiful wallpaper, just in case anyone was to walk in and find you there.

Once you reached near the window, you looked around you, noticing that indeed there was no door anywhere near there and the window was facing a short piece of land and was short-sited for a big wall was halting any further view, making you assume of it to be the backside of the house.

"How can a man vanish in thin air...strange" You mumbled to yourself and were about to walk away but suddenly a part of the right side of the wall by the corner of the corridor. cracked open, starling you enough to make you pace in place, only to end up squeezing yourself between it and the window, to hide.

You held your breath as the door had opened so much that it was smashing your face and stayed as still as possible, until it started retrieving itself again and you peaked shortly, only to witness that Mr DuHo was walking away, while the door was closing behind him. The sight, made you act impulsively as you rushed to enter that secret door, right before he threw a glance over his shoulder to witness the door, closing perfectly and becoming one with the wall.

One would have thought that such a room with a perfect unnoticeable entry would have inside many valuable things, yet all you faced was a spotless white empty room with absolutely nothing but a small chandelier and a window, that looked like a replica of the one that was in the corridor.

"What the heck?" You left your confusion to take over your face as you started carefully making your first steps inside, looking around at first only to start caressing the walls in search of whatever, for it made no sense to have a room as such empty. If it was empty why would he visit in the middle of an event and walk in and out of it, for no apparent reason?

"Just what kind of manager is he? Not even spies have such secret places." You raised an eyebrow at the situation, finding it slightly frustrated but also alerting for the occurrence made you think of him as someone to not be taken so lightly.

As you took your phone out to capture some picture regardless of the empty state of the room, simply because you never know when it could come in handy, a voice that echoed in the room, startled you enough to almost make you drop your phone from your grip.

"Entry access, approved. Welcome."

The robotic voice spoke, making your widened eyes shoot in the direction of the door before you started looking around in a panic, in search of a place to hide for someone apparently was coming in but there was literally nothing around so you ended up hurrying towards the window, and opening it in a hurry.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

In a blink of an eye, you stepped on the other side of the window and pulled it close, the cold wind of the night welcoming you in its embrace as well as the penetrating fear that hit you, as soon as you stepped aside of the window and took a full grip of your situation.

Standing on a very thin layer of concrete at a height way greater than you had imagined it to be, facing a tall wall, that basically loomed above you in a way that was draining your hopes of an escape through jumping.

Your back remained glued on the cold wall of the building as your heavy breathing was making your chest rise and fall rapidly in the silence of the night. Your palms were trying to grip on the flat surface as well as possible as you ordered your legs to stay still and didn't dare look down.

All you had to do is wait till whoever walked in to leave, you had told yourself inwardly and then you could just slip back in from that window and walk out of that door, perfectly fine. A scenario which you were anticipating, which however turned to dust before your eyes as you heard the window being closed by someone that must have noticed that it was not perfectly well closed.

The realization had left you staring ahead frozen for a bit as your mind had a minor shut down, upon the realization that you had totally gotten yourself in a very tight spot.

---To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 7 23
Y/n: Y/ns POV: I step out of the bed and put my ear to the door Y/n: what are they fighting abt now *whispered in agony* A/n POV: Y/ND: ITS ALL...
222K 7K 29
[COMPLETED] Jimin is a playboy who lately have a crush on her seatmate y/n. Jimin was never a playboy but because of the accident that happened to hi...
262 41 40
》Whispered Confession 《 Pov: How Much I try. Its Hard To Forget You ... ??: I hope you could ever listened My "Whispered Confession"... This Story re...
1.8K 73 12
y/n and the guys have been best friends for years. They all met when they joined high school where they was practically in the same classes for every...