HATRED - 2jin

Від hyunppang

How will things work out if hatred has always become the barrier of your own feelings? "I know you hate me, I... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Author's Note
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

NOTE

652 13 0
Від hyunppang

•English is not my first language so please bare with me.
•I rarely do proof reading, I'm sorry.
•This is purely fictional and only based on the author's imagination.
•If my story is similar to other stories that you've red I suppose that it was purely coincidental.
•This is my first story and I'm always open to suggestions and improvements.
•I will update if I saw someone who's actually having interest with my work...Otherwise, idk.

Ah right, all loona members are the same age except for Yeojin and Choerry being a year younger than them.

I'm giving the other ships a little too much exposure here...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14K 337 6
Where Hyunjin tries to get her crush, Heejin to be her girlfriend. Contains some smut, I warned Ft. Lipsoul, Chuuves, Viseul, and Hyewon mostly.
159K 9.3K 70
All you need to do is to kill her A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination. !!!GRAMMATICAL ERRO...
310K 17.9K 131
"Watch her for me, okay?" "You're my bestfriend Hyun. I trust you. Make sure no one will take away my girl. I will come back after I make things rig...
3.2K 195 22
everything happens in the café. Where love, ruckus, pain, and lies sinked into one place. A worker who meets a customer that somewhat caught her at...