Love Square

By Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie Wright. Mostly known around her school as the star soccer player with a fun, carefree, sweet person... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mornin Time
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Credit Recovery
Chapter 4: Caller I.D
Chapter 5: Stupid Me
Chapter 6: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To
Chapter 8: Done With The Games
Chapter 9: Work
Chapter 10: Don't Play With Fire
Chapter 11: Week Suspension
Chapter 12: Sleepover Gone Bad
Chapter 13: Scary Movie
Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me
Chapter 16: I Want Him
Chapter 17: Friends I Thought I Had
Chapter 18: Sure
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: You're What?!
Chapter 22: Money Man
Chapter 23: Strike
Chapter 24: Plotting On Me
Chapter 25: Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 27: Talk
Chapter 28: Wake Up
Chapter 29: The Past
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Why Is She Back?
Chapter 32: Help Me!
Chapter 33: The Night Before
Chapter 34: Pajama Party
Chapter 35: The Morning After
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: What Do I Do?
Chapter 38: Cut The Shit
Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks
Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

Chapter 15: I Want Her

195 5 5
By Blackberry-Punani

I started Thursday morning the same as yesterday, thinking about Ryan. Yet, the difference was he was waking me.

"Mackenzie?" He whispered in my ear. His husky voice making my lady parts tingle.

"Yes?" I replied sleepily.

"I'm going to school, don't go home."

"Why?" I questioned sitting up.

"Because I want you to be here when I get back, I'll be home late too. Since I got suspended coach is making me train later."

"Aww...what time?" I whined

"8:00 maybe, something around that time I think."

"What am I supposed to do all day?"

"Your homework."

"Homework?"

"Yes, you have homework for the whole week remember?" I faced palmed myself thinking about it.

"Ugh, I don't want to do it."

"You have to. Hopefully...I don't have to stay too long." Ryan said as he straightened his clothes and went to the door.

"Yeah, hopefully because I won't have anything to do." I replied huffing.

"You can help Betty around the house or something but stay your ass away from Romero." Ryan demanded in a stern voice.

"Why?" I knew why but I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Because I said so." He shut the door as he left.

I stared at the door a moment after he left, I wish he could have kissed me goodbye or something, at least a hug. I couldn't believe how I was sounding right now. At first I didn't even want the guy to touch me, now I'm upset he didn't touch me. I stood from the bed and walked to the bathroom, stripping my clothes, and turned on the shower, testing the water. Before jumping in, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Finally getting under the hot water, my body relaxed and I calmly stood under the shower head.

I thought of last night and how Ryan saved me from myself...I guess. It's just that since that thing with Vonté, him fighting Chris, people have really started talking. Vonté was the first and only guy I dated at school but that doesn't stop people from talking, I mean he's really popular. Causing people to believe his lies, saying I fucked him and his friends....at least I know what people think of me now. 

It's a lot to handle is all, the glares and whispers when you walk past in the halls. Guys that never even paid you any mind, are the first ones to say hi to you in the morning. It really makes you feel low and forget that those are lies. Stories that that dumb ass cooked up in the kitchen. Yet, who would listen to me? He certainly has more pull at the school than I do....so he believes. 

***************************
After showering I through on a tank top, yoga shorts, and my old faithful black and white converses. Putting my hair in a messy bun, I made my way downstairs to eat and help Betty around the house. I didn't enjoy cleaning but I didn't want to lay in bed all day. This time, I walked directly to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to try and find something to eat, bending at the hip. Quickly I found some deli meat to make a sandwich.

"You love teasing me don't you?" I heard from behind me.

"Hi, Romero." I said while standing straight up.

"Hola, Mackenzie." His voice sounded closer, so I knew he was walking toward me.

I stopped pulling things out of the fridge to turn to him, looking him in his eyes. Noticing he wasn't wearing a shirt like yesterday.

"What are you working on today?" I asked trying not to look at his muscular chest.

"Flowers, pulling up the dead ones and planting the new ones."

"Sounds fun." I replied turning around to get what else I needed for my sandwich.

"You slept in the Guest room again?" He questioned.

"Sí." I responded sassily. I closed the fridge and started making my sandwich.

"You would be a good student."

"A good student for what? Español?"

"Sí." Romero replied biting his bottom lip.

"Like I said before, I already took Español Romero."

"Sí and like I said before, I can teach you how to say Papi the right way." He said smirking widely.

"How do you know I would be a good student? What if I was bad? What would you do then?" I questioned him as I put the things away, I grabbed an apple and 2 bottled waters, sliding one to Romero.

"Because, you pronounce the words correctly. And if you were to be bad..I would spank you with a thick wooden ruler." He said the last part happily.

"No you wouldn't." 

Hearing someone walking in, Romero and I looked around to find Ryan walking into the kitchen.

"Hola Ryan, I was keeping your amiga company."

"Were you?" Ryan asked looking Romero up and down. Romero eventually walked back outside.

"You're back early."

"I forgot my lunch and I thought I told you to stay your ass away from Romero."

"I-I was, I was just making a sandwich and he walked in." Ryan moved closer to me, getting in my face and closing the space between us.

"Then you should have walked out." For some reason I found it hard to speak, like a lump was in my throat.

"Bu-but I was making a sandwich." I wasn't stuttering from fear but from how close he was to me, giving me no space at all.

"Next time don't talk to him." Ryan said sternly, licking his lips. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he turned and got his lunch. That made me kind of angry, he went to walk away but....

"I'll talk to him if I want to talk to him." I said crossing my arms.

"No, you won't."

"Yes I will and you won't stop me from talking to him."

Before I could even think to say anything else Ryan pinned me up against the fridge.

"So, you're not going to listen to me?" I could feel myself getting wet from the contact of our skin.

"No." I said lowly, he could probably barely hear me.

"Ok then." Ryan said before turning me around with my back facing him.

He slid down my shorts and panties at the same time. I went to say something but his large hand came into contact with my butt cheeks, smacking them hard. I couldn't stop the moans from coming out of my mouth. Ryan hit my butt cheeks four times before rubbing them and pulling my shorts back up.

"Are you going to listen now?" He asked in a husky voice.

I looked up at him and couldn't believe what he just did, but what I really couldn't believe is that I was extremely turned on and soaking.

"Yes." I replied. Looking down at his pants, I saw he was hard and I couldn't help biting my lip.

"I'll see you later." Was all he said before turning away and leaving. 

***************************
All day I've been helping Betty clean, and truthfully I don't know what the hell she's cleaning. The house was already spotless.

"Ms.Betty...I am tired with a capital T."

"Girl, you haven't did a darn thing." She replied as she scrubbed the floor on her hands and knees.

"If I was getting paid like you then I wouldn't have a problem scrubbing the imaginary dirt."

"You're not getting paid?"

"What? No, I'm not getting paid." I looked at her confused.

"Then...what was that with Ryan in the kitchen earlier? You were definitely getting paid in something else." I couldn't help the blush that spread around my face.

"YOU WERE WATCHING?!" I screamed at her.

"I wasn't watching but that surely wasn't the sound of you slapping meat on a piece of bread."

"Are you serious right now?! Oh my FREAKING GOSH!" Betty was laughing at me. She was laughing so hard she was turning red.

"Calm down!" She yelled at me.

"How could I?! You saw him spanking me! Oh my freaking gosh! I can't anymore, I'm going to the guest room to do something else! I can't even look at you right now!"

I stumped around the house to the guest room. I can't believe her ass. 

*****************************
As I waited for Ryan to come home, I did most of my homework and that's when it hit me. We both forgot about Chemistry. Since we were running out of time, I did the rest of the problems on a loose sheet of paper. Hopefully he comes home in time to finish the work and have it ready for tomorrow. 

******************************
Ryan's P.O.V

I was leaving practice ready to go home when I realized I had one more place to go. It was 7:30 and I lied to Mackenzie because of this one thing, how could I forget? I started my truck to begin my trip to Chris' house. I knew it was going to be hard but I have to tell him.

The reason I lied to Mackenzie about coming home at 8:00 was because I had to talk to Chris. I have to tell him that I want her, that I want to be with her. After seeing her crying last night, I couldn't help but feel like part of the problem. Our mixed relationship isn't helping her. Thing is I wanted her for a long time but stopped myself because of Chris, but now he has to realize it's over. I don't want to mess up my friendship with him but for her I will. Like this morning, I don't know what the hell came over me. I didn't mean to take it that far. I don't even know if she likes to be submissive or anything I just did it, she wasn't mad though.

My dick immediately got hard thinking of her ass and her moans just made things worse. She would probably think I'm a creep if she knew I stopped on my way to school to rub one out. I just couldn't help it, she makes the simplest things look sexy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I pulled up in front of their crew house, it would be better to do it somewhere else but he insisted we met here. I jumped out of my truck and walked to the porch, I wasn't apart of them but they knew I was cool. So the two guys at the door easily let me pass. I walked through the dim lighted house to find Chris, I asked around and they said he was in the basement. Making my way down the narrow dark hallway, I hoped everything would go smoothly. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw some guys playing dice, smoking, and bagging weed. When I laid eyes on Chris and Dominic, I wasted no time to walked toward them. When Dominic saw me, he got up and we bumped hands.

"What up Ryan?"

"Nothin much man, I just came to see Chris."

"Yeah, let me get him." Dominic tapped Chris, and Chris stood.

"Aye, you good nigga?"

"Yeah, I'm good. You good?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm always good."

"Aye look, you think we could go somewhere quiet or somethin?"

"You ain't on that gay shit, are you Ry? Ahhhhh! I'm playin, yeah we can hit the back yard." As we walked upstairs Dominic and my cousin Derek followed behind us.

We got to the back yard and there was no one back there, just the yellow flickering light from the alley.

"Aye, what you wanna talk about? Them nigga's from y'all school?"

"Nah, Nah man nothin like that. This straight up about Mackenzie doe."

"Ok, what's up?"

"Man, you know we been kickin it for a long time and shit."

"Yeah." Chris said, giving me his full and undivided attention. Dominic and Derek watched closely.

"You mi dawg man, like blood to me and shit." I was having a hard time saying what I had to say, I rubbed the back of my neck trying to calm down.

"Yeah man, brotha's."

"Yeah man, I'mma-imma just straight up say it....I want her."

"You want who mi nigga?"

"Mackenzie man.." Chris looked at me for a moment, then scratched his head.

"Nah she straight man." He tried to walk away.

"Nah, but she ain't straight."

"Yea, but she is straight."

"Nah, she ain't. Man, you bro and we cool and shit but I gotta have her man."

"Nah son, she mine doe."

"Nah man, she's not. She had another dude and everything man, like she good on you."

"She's still my girl doe dawg."

"Nah she ain't, she don't belong to you man. I'm trying to be cool about it cuz I wanna stay good wit you but I'mma fuck wit her."

"Nah the fuck you ain't man!" Chris yelled at me, he wasted no time getting in my face and pushing me.

"Man we blood, I ain't tryin to fight you man."

"Well I'mma fight you nigga!"

"I ain't fighting you doe man." I wasn't going to fight him, we've been cool too long to fight over a girl. Even a girl as special as Mackenzie.

"Come on man, he ain't tryin to fight you." Dominic added, pushing Chris away from me.

"I don't give a fuck nigga! Tryin to fuck wit mi girl and shit!"

"But she ain't your girl doe." Derek said calmly.

"You stay in your motherfuckin place motherfucka!" Chris yelled at Derek. Derek was a cool, laid back dude but once he got mad, he was no one to fuck with.

"I am in my motherfuckin place nigga. You betta realize who you talkin to motherfucka."

"You know...I just came over here because I wanted everything to be straight with us but I'm good. I see how are you man." I said to Chris, after the dumb shit I did for him. 

He wanna act like I'm just some random motherfucka on the street, I see how shit is. He swears he's in love with her and shit, but cheated on her through their entire relationship. I would never do some shit like that to her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I got home around 8:30 and couldn't wait to see Mackenzie, but I didn't want her to see me basically straight out practice. I took a quick shower making sure I washed every spot. Now that I did what I had to do with Chris, I was ready for her. I knew she wasn't going to have sex with me just that fast but from earlier with us...you really never know. I'm not just planning to have sex with her and be done, I want to be with her, date her, and if sex is the first thing that happens then I wouldn't be all that mad.

After the shower I wasted no time to go downstairs and look for her, she was probably with Betty somewhere. I walked down the stairs quickly to find her but couldn't. I checked the kitchen, living room, dining room, game room, theater, den, and even all the main floor bathrooms but she wasn't anywhere. Betty's room was on the first floor so I walked to her room door and knocked.

"Hello?" She called out, as she opened her door slightly for me.

"Hey Betty, have you seen Mackenzie?"

"After dinner she went up to her room and didn't come back down, she's probably sleep."

"Oh thanks Betty, Night."

"Night." She replied as she closed the door quietly.

I walked up the spiral staircase again in search of Mackenzie, I didn't think she would be sleep this early but she might of been tired. The room she was staying in was at the end of the hall, so, I lightly walked to her door. I went to knock when I heard a weird noise, I thought for a moment and realized it sounded like moaning. 'Romero bet not be in there or something.' I thought to myself as I became more angry at just the thought of him touching her. I know she's not that kind of girl, but still.

I put my ear closer to the door and heard more moaning, not super loud but definitely moaning. I cracked the door open a little, just to see what was going on.

It was Mackenzie by herself, lying on the bed completely naked. She held her phone in her hand tightly, the bright colors lightening up her face in the dim room. I'm guessing she was watching porn, because she stared at the phone starvingly. She quickly placed the phone next to her.

She put her middle finger inside of herself and pumped slowly. Soon she sped up her pace and was finger fucking herself hard. The more I watched her, the harder my dick got, I tried controlling myself but the next thing I knew I was pumping my dick at the same pace she was fingering herself. At any moment I felt like I was going to burst. I watched her closely as she tried to go deeper in herself, but to her disappointment she had tiny hands. I listened as her moans got louder and louder.

"Ryan....Fuck me. Fuck me...please Ryan." Hearing her moan my name made me cum immediately. I came extremely hard, the cum was all over my hand, pants, and her door. My breathing was heavy but I still tried to stay quiet.

Mackenzie moaned a few more times before bringing herself to an orgasm. She laid motionless for a few minutes before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I closed the door slowly then went to the nearest bathroom to wipe off my pants and wash my hands. I quickly but quietly went to her door and cleaned it off.

Throwing the evidence away, and laying in bed, I felt guilty. I shouldn't have watched her do that, I shouldn't have jerked off to it and how I'm I going to look at her tomorrow morning?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 76 45
Rane's almost out of high school and she's already out of her first relationship. How will her newly budding friendship with Thomas fare? And will sh...
147 49 31
Sadie Nolan is just an ordinary high school girl, who happens to have a major crush on a mystery boy she doesn't even know. When the school's popula...
774 34 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
1.3K 109 80
Riele has a crush on a baseball player named Sean Ryan Fox then she asks her crush's best friend Jace to help her make her crush jealous, Sean return...