My $ugar Mommy [Jenlisa]

By Lowkey_Psyco

"Every sugar mommy needs a sugar baby." . . . •== "Be my sugar baby." The brunneth boldly said she's now biti... More

Intro
Proglogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hi guys!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
SPOILER ⚠️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Eeeyy
Not updated!.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Hi
Not updated.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hi guyss
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Wasupp
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hi..
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 23

21.1K 384 128
By Lowkey_Psyco

*/; But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry🎶.

Somi's Pov..

You never know what truly hurts until you sit back and analyze all the things that do hurt. And what truly hurts is the one thing that makes your heart clench tighter. Makes you grunt with pain for a second. Lots of things hurt. But there's one thing that hurts the most.

We were together for a long time. And long time for high schoolers that is. Over five and a half years. We started dating freshman year and now we're halfway through our senior year. My whole high school experience was with this girl. And I loved her, she loved me Man, I was head over heels for her. So sweet, so funny, and so talented. I loved her kisses, her hugs, and when she held me tight. She made me laugh more than anyone ever did. That's what I loved most about her. She had an amazing sense of humor. I loved everything that we did together. We had so many great and fun memories.

Everything was fine. At least I thought it was. It was perfect for me. I didn't think we were having the many issues. But apparently, her cousin. Because he randomly texts me one day, out of the blue, and says that her cousin cheating behind my back and i saw a picture that my girlfriend hugging someone I ask him what he's talking about. But all he says is how lisa enjoying someone accompany.

I ignored the text and laid down listening to music crying softly so I wouldn't have to tell my mom. Even if I've already knew it cause Lisa told me about her works I mean about her Sugar mommy few weeks ago I understand her cause she needs money for her father surgery what's more made me relief is she doesn't have a feelings on her sugar mommy.

But it hurts so much to think that your girlfriend is having sex with someone else.

And that's what hurts the most. Loving someone so much, but knowing they don't even love you back.

Nope erase that, but knowing we can't be with them for a long time why?.......cause I'm dying

You heard It right?, I found out 3 years ago that I have a brain tumor, most of this started back when i was admitted at the hospital, recently diagnosed with. Brain tumor, May 20, 2017 i was brought into emergency for self harm. All I feel is anger and sadness and pain and hurt and confusion.

But I haven't told lisa about my illness yet, my parents and our friends know about this. I only told them about it except for lisa. Because I don't know how to tell this to lisa and how to start it I couldn't bear to see her cry and hurt in front of me. Ever since we found out that lisa's father has a heart tumor and he needs a heart donor to facilitate the surgery, I can't help but volunteer, my life is worthless right now, isn't it?.

My parents can't help but to cry as soon they found out my decision I made I still have a month to live so I can fix all the paperwork I need to sign and proper goodbye with my loved one.

It hurts. Everything hurts. From me breaking up with her, But what hurts the most is knowing I lived a long with a brain tumor I felt was so weak. And she doesn't even knew about it.

•====

My heartbeat rang loud in my ears as silence filled the other end of the line. I pulled my phone back from my ear and saw that the connection had been lost due to a lack of service.

Tears welled in my eyes as I started to panic. What was I going to do? I held my phone up to the sky in a desperate attempt to pick up a signal. I scoffed at myself. This is what all of the desolate characters abandoned in the middle of nowhere would do in the movies. I was better than this.

I slid into the driver's seat and gripped the steering wheel with both hands. I clenched my eyes shut as I laid my forehead in between my hands. Tears streamed down my face as a quiet sob escaped my lips.

I could do it. I could fix it with her. I had said some horrible things, but getting over hurt feelings isn't something we haven't done before. I just needed to figure out a way to get out of this situation so I could meet up with her and tell her how sorry I was.

I sat back in my seat and looked around my car. There wasn't much in here, I liked to keep it that way. I checked my phone again just in case a miracle from above decided to come down in the form of cell phone service. Sure enough, still no bars. I clenched my phone in my hand and threw it in the passenger's seat. My fists beat against my temples as I urged myself to think.

My heart beat against my chest as another wave of tears welled up within me. How had I gotten into this situation? Why was I so idiotic to drive all the way out here by myself? Of course, these questions were purely rhetorical, and I was perfectly aware of how my self-destructive tendencies led to my current predicament.

"Im S-sorry.. please.. Sorry sorry I love you.." I cried while thinking about her..

Why now? fvck my life she saw me, Lisa saw that kai kissed me but she left immediately while crying she didn't see how I slapped kai I just noticed lisa when she ran so here I am now looking for her. I just went home and rested I can still talk to her tomorrow.

•====
Fast forward

Jennie's Pov..

She spread my legs wide and I closed her eyes at the touch, lust and desire, at once thankful for the darkness and quite desperate for the light.

‘Did you touch yourself?’ Lisa asked as she stop eating me

I shook my head, my hands searching for her. Finding her soft hair. ‘No.’ She stopped again and my fingers curled against her ‘It’s true. I didn’t. But …’

She blew softly on the exposed of my center. ‘But?’

I inhaled, the breath ragged and not enough, and though it was she who knelt, it was she who confessed.’But I wanted to.’

She rewarded me honesty with her mouth, consuming her like fire, Lisa's tongue stroking in long, slow licks, curling in a slick promise at the hard center of mine pleasure, and I lifted my hips to meet her remarkable mouth, not caring that the action could be called nothing but wanton. She did want. She needed.

I slowly moved up and down, timing my thrusts with the second hands on the clocks. As they began their final rotation of the year, I increased my speed. Lisa wrapped her arm around my waist and dug herself further into me, which I didn’t think was possible. My breath caught.

"Ahhh,..fvck faster aahhh" I moan loudly as my eyes closed she keeps kissing me while she still thrusting her dick Inside my needing pussy.

Fvck she still good in bed.

"Ahhh.. don't stop ba-by I'm Cumming.." I wrapped my arms around her neck then I hugged her tight I can't help but to moan loudly as I can shiit..

Then I almost released my 3rd orgasm but someone nock on my door office which made me back to my sense fvck I almost cried in annoyance.

Did I Imagine Lisa and I fvcking each other again?...You will regret this Lisa to make me feel like this.

It's was Sunday and I have a job today and there is still no news at the hospital and no one a doctor's calling me so I still don't have an update about lisa's father I'm speaking of Lisa, three days without her making me insane I huffed in annoyance. I miss her, I miss everything about her and I also miss her dick. Oh god.

Fvck i just thinking about her making my pussy throbbing and my underwear is already wet damnit!..And her huge dick making me feel aroused already making me want to suck and lick it again.

Then I cut my own thoughts when someone nock again fvck this morning I yelled 'come in' then the door open revealing my secretary I looked at her then raised my eyebrows

"What do you want?" I coldly said then she bow nervously..

"Someone is looking for you Ms. Kim I haven't seen him before but he is trying to get in and he is desperate to talk to you." She politely said I nod and signed to her to let him enter on my office

When she left I leaned my back on my swivel chair while massaging my temple I'm still thinking about Lisa right now she haven't texted me or call me for almost three days what the fvck is wrong with that monkey if I see her right now I will suck her dick until she begged for me to stop.

I heard my door open so I slowly open my eyes I didn't expect to see him right now what the fvck he's doing here?!! then my anger eat me so I stood up angrily.

"What the heck are you doing here?!!" I yelled that made him flinched he slowly approach me.

"I'm here to explain everything to you love please give me another chance to---" I didn't let him finished his word when I slapped him hard

"Wow after 6 years then you came back to explain everything to me! are you on drugs?!" I said angrily then he bow.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you before.." I shook my head

"Your sorry because you fvck my fvcking best friend?!. or because you fool me!" I yelled he shook his head the he hold my hand while he's crying.

"I admit I'm so fvck up but please Jen, give me another chance I love you until now please.." He begged then he hugged me tightly I don't know what to do but i push him away.

"I'm sorry Hanbin just leave and I don't want to see your face anymore.." I said while wipe my tears he shook his head.

"No I won't, just tell me you still love me Jen please." He beg desperately I took a deep breath then.

"I'm sorry but I lov---" He suddenly smashed his lips to mine which made me shock he kissed me passionately but I'm about to to push him away when suddenly.

I heard the door open and I heard a familiar voice which made my knees weakened I suddenly pushed Hanbin away.

"Jen I-- oops I'm sorry to interrupt your moments" Lisa said and bow then she left immediately I can feel her voice hurt? I don't know

"Lisaa!-" I yelled and about to follow her but someone held my wrist which made me hissed in annoyance I looked back angrily at Hanbin.

"What the fvck?! look what you did!, let me go I love Lisa so get out my office and Fvck my best friend!. again stupid." I slapped him hard he nodded like a lost puppy then he left I mentally cursed and follow Lisa.

How can't I think that she has a boyfriend silly you Manoban..but why I feel hurt? I recall the scenes earlier

I felt pang on my chest, I shouldn't feel this right? - Lisa said on her thoughts

"Maybe I will talk to Somi first and listen to her explanation about what happened yesterday." Lisa said to herself before she enter inside the car

She heard someone called her name but she ignore it.

"Lisa please let me explain.." Jennie yelled while running towards her direction

But Lisa ignore her then she start the engine and she droves away she can't help but to cry in the moment.

Jennie in another hand she was crying and yelling Lisa's name while looking at the car driving away from his sight.

===========
[M?] 🤭🤔

Oh Ayan na request niyo to make Lisa jealous HAHA

And about Lisa and Somi relationship I don't know HAHAH😅

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.2K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
22.6K 471 12
If you're just as gay as I am for these women, then I'm sure you'll enjoy this book. • mostly female reader. (g!p reader if requested) • some may con...
901K 20K 58
"How dare you" Jennie slap her hard Lisa stay silent for a second holding the cheek that Jennie slap . . . . "Will there be any love between a poor...