House Of Taylors

By KatieBxoxox

When you are brought up in palaces you only think one thing. You are going to rule one day. So when your brot... More

O Boy
Chapter two - Uncle Carlos
Chapter Three - date night
Chapter five - Lies that bind
Chapter 6 - New Alliance
Chapter 7- new friends
Chapter 8 - The Party of the season (part one)
Chapter 9 - the party of the season part 2
Chapter 10 - daddy girl
Chapter 11 - The rules of the game
Chapter 12 - Rules changed
Chapter 13 - Mrs. Taylor
chapter 14 - messed up kids
Chapter 15 - Young Elizabeth
chapter 16 -Sacrifices
chapter 17- Secrets are spilled.
chapter 18 - Church bells
Chapter 19- more secrets
Chapter 20 - Paradise Hotel meetings...
Chapter 21- Frozen in time.
Chapter 22- Lily's entrance...
Chapter 23 - Almost caught me...
Chapter 24 - I'll follow you to the moon
Chapter 25- tell me lies...
Chapter 26- Let the games begin.
Chapter 27- Want to come home...
Chapter 28 - I'm not one of you.....
Chapter 29- A little too late
Chapter 30- gunshots
Chapter 31- Misstress
chapter 32 - new faces
Chapter 33- baby blues
Chapter 34- learning how to be Taylor.
chapter 35 - cheeky boys
Chapter 36- Finders Keepers...
Chapter 37- Meeting the future queen.
chapter 38 - There might be something that wasn't there before...
chapter 39 - Cody diaries...
chapter 40 - Cains diaries ...
chapter 41 - Demi's diaries.
chapter 42 - too good to be true.
chapter 43- beginning of something
Chapter 44 - Tyler Taylor the long-lost Prince...
Chapter 45 - Never walk the halls.
chapter 46- Tell me it was a bad dream
Chapter 47- unhappy birthday
Chapter 49- news travels fast

Chapter 4- Prince Jack arrives

27 0 0
By KatieBxoxox

Emily's pov: 

I was sitting outside in the cold air the breeze was coming through and I was meditating on the idea of Sofia's plans.  I was awakened by a phone call, it was my father. I grunted and took the call to hear his voice "Be at your boyfriend's hotel at six sharp we have a meeting."  I went to find Sofia to tell her and ask her about this so-called hotel. Sofia was in her room with the five-year-old prince. "Sofia does Joe own a hotel?" She laughed "yes quite a few actually, his stepfather owns them." "Where would I find it? my father summoned me to the hotel for six." "um, it's a mile from here its called Paradise." "Do you think your brother will be making an appearance?" "If he does he better watch it." "What did you tell Joe?" Sofia asked looking contently at me "I told him what Jack did to me."  She turned her head and looked worried "Are you sure you should have told him?" "It's my business he did it to me." " it's just can you trust him with that information?" "I'll find out sooner or later." "now I got to go see my dad." 

I found the hotel an hour later and I went in. I walked down the corridor and saw tables neatly sorted out and I saw people at different tables. I was scanning for my father but I didn't find anyone but my older disgraceful brother sitting down at the table. I was shocked to see him, I hadn't seen him in a few years.  He spotted me and looked up "Emily. You were summoned here as well?" He asked stupidly "It would seem so wouldn't it." I stated He rolled his eyes "Who called you?" he said "Mum." "I didn't think mum and dad were talking?" I questioned, "You never know with those two." he said.  I heard Joe's voice from a meter away I saw him walk in with the man I met at the campaign. I did a double look when I saw them.  Joe catch my eye and my brothers in no time at all Joe came matching to my table and punched Jack in the face. I raised my eyebrows and turned to Jack "What the hell man?" he stood up "Who do you think you are?" "Your sister's boyfriend if you ever hurt her again  you'll get a matching eye." 

"Emily, can you explain this?" He asked as if I wasn't in the room.  I spatted out "I just told him the truth." "Which is what?" then he looked at Joe and told him to leave. "I want to talk to my sister alone." Jack continued "Emily what happened should stay in the past. I told you never to mention it again." "No, I kept it a secret all those years I never told mum or dad. If I want to bring it up I may." I said glaring down at him. My parents at that moment walked through the door and made their way to the table where we were. I sat back down with Jack doing the same. My father sat opposite my mother and Jack opposite me. "Well, I'm happy I have my family back together. I need to let you both know me and your mother are getting remarried again." "is that some sick joke? what has he got on you mum?"I said looking at my mother but she didn't utter a word. "Well, I won't be coming to the wedding." "Yes you will, we need to show that was a strong team." "well, that is something we are not." 

Jack smiled "Well congratulations to both of you." " of course you would say that far be it for Jack to not make a show of himself." 

"I need to get out of here." I declared and left. I went to the front of the hotel and I saw a woman standing with Joe. I saw him and he saw me "Are you ok?" "come with me." He moved his hands to a door and let me through and then I was up the stairs in another room. The walls were full of life and color.  "Last time I checked we weren't an item anymore, so why are you telling people we are?" I said staring at him wanting answers. "Nothing changed to me." He said Another man walked in and I wasn't looking in the direction he came in I was staring at only Joe. "Well, we aren't together Joe get that through your head."  Then the other man moved positions and I saw him it was the man I saw before but never catch his name. Joe put his fist on the bed "Brother can you leave." "He's your brother?" I asked then Joe saw his brother looking at me and me looking at him.  Joe nodded yeah "My stepbrother, Emily this is Jamie Carson."

Jamie stared at me up and down and smiled and walked out. "I got to go Joe." I said slowly "Don't." Then I went as fast as I could.  I went downstairs and I saw a young girl at the door with Jamie she smiled at me when I passed. I smiled back. Jamie heard me and he spoke, "You going your highness?" "Got somewhere to be," I said looking at him "right where my manners this is my little sister, Lily Carson." "Lovely to meet you Hunny." I looked him down ad said, "Look after her, I always wanted a sister, not a brother."  "alright well till next time miss Emily." Jamie and Lilly both bowed down to me before I closed the door. 

Henrys pov: 

I was with Cain in the baby room then I left him with a nanny, I called on my sister to meet me in the drawing-room. "what do I owe the pleasure? " she asks "I come with surrendering my crown to you but with a price." "of course, there is always a catch with you."  "what is it?" "Make my son the second in line to the throne." She tilted her head to think for a moment "If my son has children they have rights to reign." "and mine doesn't is that it?" I said aggressively"I can promise he can keep his title." "Oh thank you, "I  said sarcastically.  "It's getting nowhere with you," I said throwing my hands up in the air.   Sofia left the room.

Emily's pov

I was talking to Sofia in her room. "Have you and Joe done it?" I laughed "why are you asking?" "because your doctor called saying you need to make an appointment." I bit my lip "Yeah we did it a few times, I mean the man owns hotels,  may as well use them." I chuckled.  "I'll come with you to the doctors will keep it a secret but if you are pregnant you'll have to tell him." She said looking at me. "we're not together anymore." I muttered, "well you got to change that, you know how it is with this family when people like us get pregnant we need to have our men with us for protection." "I could not be pregnant?" I said with my hands up "Well we need to check. The appointments  at seven o'clock." I signed looking out the window thinking "This situation is my business so I'm in charge of this situation." She put her hands up "agreed."  

We got to the doctor's in Sofias car, She parked it and then we headed in. We were in the waiting room and the doctor announced my name and Sofia looked at me and pitched me to start walking. When we closed the doors to the doctor's room the doctor told us to sit down then she started to talk while sitting down herself. "Your royal highness," She said looking at me. Just looking at her hair it was stood up and wavy. She continued "Let's check you over." I laid down on a large chair. Sofia was nervous you could tell she didn't stop fidgeting. It was quite funny to see.  "You seem more nervous than Emily." She said looking over at Sofia. She just shook her head and passed up and down. "It seems like you might need to let the father know you are pregnant Emily."  She just said it so easily. "Thank you miss," Sofia said covering my hands and making me move out the door. Before we left I said one last thing to my doctor "I would like to keep this a secret for the time being." She only nodded.

We got back to the Palace so many emotions were in my head. We sat down. "I'm pregnant? shit, I didn't want that."  "what are you going to do?" Sofia questioned me.  "I don't know, I know I'm going to have to tell Joe. But I don't want to be with him." "If your family find out they will make you guys get married, probably won't want a scandal.   " "great."  "I didn't tell you my father and mother are getting remarried, got to add that to the things to deal with. " She laughed "Typical." "That's tomorrow's problem right now you got to call Joe." I rolled my eyes.  I walked out and took my phone out to call him. He seems surprised by my call. " I need to see you, can I meet you at your hotel now." He said yeah and I made my way over there.  

I went upstairs and found my way back to that surprisingly bright-colored room. I sat on the bed in the room waiting for Joe to come. I took a breath and he came in and sat down next to me. "I thought we weren't talking?" "Thought so too but things have changed and I don't know how you are going to react when I tell you." I looked away "You're scaring  me  just say it." "I went to the doctors and apparently I'm pregnant." He didn't say anything "what do you want to do?" "I want to tell your family." He nodded "If that's what you want." He called his stepfather and mother and Jamie and little sister into the room. They seemed confused, I closed  my eyes for a moment "I asked Joe  to bring you here, I have something to tell you all."  I stood up and looked down "I wanted to tell you all were going to have a baby." I saw their faces they lit up "I'm so happy for you." They all said. "But I would like you all to keep this a secret for the time being I don't want my family to know right now." They nodded "If that's what you want." Lilly smiled "I'm going to be an auntie and does that mean the baby will be a princess or prince?" I nodded "Yeah I guess so."   "I think you should stay here since we're going to be a family." "smart," I mentioned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 54
Lily knew that she'd have a weakness someday. Only, she never expected it to be him. Daily updates.
26.7K 603 26
Lydia Martin thought she was in control of her own future, but her future had been long planned before she even knew it. Every decision she made lead...
414K 17.9K 37
"Listen," Harry said sternly, sitting up on the bed. "Don't interrupt...just don't even talk. Listen. I want what's best for my daughters, and someti...
35K 1.1K 22
Two boys. One royal, one not. Out there just trying to figure out how to be together.