Rainbow Six Siege One shot Bo...

By Ipzenzay

Welcome to the Rainbow Six Siege one shot book! Here will be stories of the female operators from the Rainbow... More

Disclaimer
Ela X Male Reader
Dokkaebi X Male Reader
Alibi X Male Reader
Suggestions?
Caveira X Male Reader
Tachanka X Male Reader
Finka X Male Reader
Ash X Male Reader
Fuze X Male Reader
Kali X Male Reader
Nomad X Male Reader
Iana X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Lion X Male Reader
Glaz X Female Reader
Ying X Male Reader
IQ X Female Reader
Mira X Male Reader
Valkyrie X Male Reader
Ash X Female Reader
Question
Caveira X Female Reader
Nokk X Male Friend Reader
New Book Announcement
IQ X Friend Male Reader
Twitch X Friend Male Reader
Ela X Male Friend Reader
Caveira X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X Male Reader
Mira X Male Reader Pt.2
Twitch X Male Reader
Jackal X Mozzie
Ash X Male Friend Reader
Kali X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X White Mask Male Reader
Gridlock X Male Reader
Update
Sisters In Arms Pt.I
Nokk X Male Reader
Update
Nokk X Krueger
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six PT.II
Literally Me Ideas
Zofia X Male Reader
Ela X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Nomad X Male Reader

Sisters In Arms Pt.II

553 6 0
By Ipzenzay

Ela and Zofia separated from the hug and sat down at a table near them. Ela adjusted herself on the fancy metal chair while Zofia leaned forward and interlaced her fingers. The two sisters knew what was gonna happen. Harry made Ela a double agent for Rainbow Six knowing that she already had experience in doing such a role. And her remarkable work with taking down a warlord while undercover proved to Harry that she would be fit for this type of role. Ela was going to say something but Zofia talked first. 

Zofia: "Ela... I fear it's going to get ugly with what'll happen between Nighthaven and Rainbow Six."

Ela: "Same here. But I know what ever happens it'll be for the greater good for the both of units."

Zofia: "Hehe, you sounded like father for a quick second."

Ela: "Well I am his younger daughter after all."

Zofia stayed silent for a little bit before Ela broke the awkward silence between them.

Ela: "We have to be careful meeting like this. Especially in public. What will we do if people are watching us?"

Zofia: "Don't worry I made sure that no one would follow us here. Plus Dokkaebi hacked into the security cameras here at this little coffee shop so we'll be safe."

Ela: "Looked up at a camera and lightly waved towards it."

Zofia: "Ela?"

Ela: "Yes?"

Zofia: "Do you ever wonder what would happen if we didn't join the military?"

Ela: "I used to think about that, at times I would fantasize about it. You?"

Zofia: "More than I would like to be honest. I know that father would be disappointed in me but I would eventually get over it. Though I would have never met my husband, my daughter would have never been born."

Ela: "Seems to me that going into the military was the best thing for you to do."

Zofia: "Tak (yes) maybe."

The older Bosak looked down for a little bit before taking a deep breath and looking at the younger sister, who decided to slump back into her chair. 

Ela: "What is it. You often have something on your mind when you look at me like that."

Zofia: "Don't worry about it sis. It's nothing."

Ela: "Don't do that to me. I'm not a little girl anymore, tell me what are you thinking?"

Zofia: "Hmm... I just wonder. Ok don't hate me for this but I wonder when will you ever get the best part."

Ela: "The best part? What do you mean?"

Zofia: "Ela the best part. The best part of life. Being able to settle down and find the love who you want to spend the rest of your life with and have family."

Ela: "I don't know Zofia."

Zofia: "Why not?"

Ela: "It's just this line of work y'know? Being in danger and having to kill may not be appealing to some men. And plus I'm getting older. I was accepted when I was 31 that was 5 years ago. My time of trying to find love is quickly going away."

Zofia: "Ela don't think that sort of way I know there is a man out there for you."

Ela: "I hope so too. But lets face it we work in a dangerous job where our lives can be taken at any moment. I know that the White Masks attacks have suddenly stopped but..."

Zofia: "Ela I know that there is a man who will fall in love with you when he lays his eyes on you. You're a very attractive women. Not like me though."

Ela sucker punched Zofia in her arm in a playful where Zofia laughed it off.

Ela: "Are we going to order anything?"

Zofia: "Ela it's 10 o'clock right now and you want coffee?"

Ela: "Yeah that's true, plus I have training tomorrow."

Zofia: "Training huh? Looks like Kali really wants her new ops to be in good shape."

Ela: "Yeah or in the shape that she wants us to be in. Cold ruthless killers."

Zofia: "Ela when the time is right reveal everything to Harry."

Ela: "I know what to do Zo. Trust me I do..."

*****

Ela walked back to her dorm where and fell asleep on her bed. She felt good knowing that her relationship with her sister was starting to mend itself back together. All those years of hatred and jealousy of Zofia began to wear Ela down and fuel that sister rivalry. The rebel just hopes that everything will change. 

Ela slept peacefully during the night and she had a dream that seemed so real. She was lying down in her bed but something was in her arms. She saw that she had a small child in her arms but this was her own kid. She gave it a kiss on it's forehead and continued to snuggle with it keeping her child warm with her own body heat. The dream was nice and relaxing and it seemed so surreal. It even bring a tear to Ela's eyes as she held her innocent child in her arms.

Suddenly her phone started buzzing and made a loud alarm sound. 

Ela: "Huh?" she groggily said.

Ela grabbed her phone and saw the time. Today was another day of training with Kali and the rest of the operators. The rebel knew that she had to get more information on this PMC so she thought about training extra hard today in hopes that Kali would be impressed with what she can do. Ela got up from bed and stretched her muscles and went to get a drink of water from a little refrigerator in her room. She took a swig from the refreshing cold beverage and set it down on her nightstand. 

Ela: "*Sigh* Great more training. Hopefully today there will be something better than just shooting practices."

After talking to herself in a quite voice so no one could hear her, she put on sneakers and wore the Nighthaven training uniform. Knowing that she will have to look the part she also wore the sweatshirt and the hat. Once she put on everything she went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror to see herself. Something didn't seem right with how she was dressed, but as she turned her hat backwards she smiled in a way that only she got to see when she was alone. 

Ela: "There now I fit the part."

She walked out of the bathroom and went to her dorm room door to head down to the gym for training. 

*****

Ela went back to her dorm after 7 hours of intense training imposed by Kali. All of it ranging from medical procedures, to shooting practices, and martial arts. Ela by far was the best performing operator out of all. Needless to say Kali was impressed...

Ela took off her clothes and took a shower to clean off the sweat that stained her skin. Plus the warm water was soothing and relaxing for her. This was always the best part about the training, getting the reward which to others might be recognition or a pat on the back, to her it was a hot shower where instead of smelling like sweat and gunpowder she would smell like shampoo and body wash. 15 minutes later she left the shower and dried herself off and got into her original clothes that she came in. Which was her white sweatshirt, green yoga pants and hat. It's a good thing that the base provides cleaning and drying for the ops. She plopped on her bed feeling burnt out and wanting to do absolutely nothing. 

Of course someone had to knock on her door and disturb her. Ela sighed in annoyance and got up from her bed but being the dummy that she was she stepped on her backpack that had a lot of the things she normally carried for going on missions. She kicked the bag to the side and went to the door to see who it was. 

Ela: "Who is it?"

???: "It's me Kali."

Ela opened the door to see Kali holding a folder.

Kali: "May I come in?"

Ela: "Yes mam."

Ela hated saying that but if she was going to get information from this women she needed to be respectful and obedient.

Kali: "I came here to talk to you about your performance."

Ela: "..."

Kali: "Maybe you do or don't know but you are our best performing operator. Your scores are high and you haven't failed any of the exercises."

Ela: "Thank you mam."

Kali: "Well you're very welcome Ms.Bosak. When did you get so respectful? I thought you were the rebel."

Ela: "I think I only acted like the rebel because of the hate I carried for my sister. And not that I'm not with her anymore I feel better. Like this rebel attitude was fake, and that's the worst part... I hate fake people."

Kali: "Understandable I'm glad that you chose our side. Nighthaven needs someone like you. Someone who is resilient, fast, deadly and effective. Hopefully within time we will crush Rainbow Six."

Ela: "That's the plan?"

Kali: "Why yes of course. And if the operators who are willing to die for Rainbow Six surrender we will give them the ability to work for us."

Ela: "And if they decline?"

Kali: "Then they won't have any opportunities at all."

Ela realized that Kali was taking this very seriously and with her voice tone it seems that she wants the remaining Rainbow operators to die.

Ela: "I think it'll be a good plan. And it seems that it will work."

Kali: "I'm glad you think that way and if you want, you can have your sister work for us. For her sake at least."

Ela swallowed in fear and looked down but brung her head back up and looked towards Kali. 

Ela: "She will. And what she wants is me. She wants me so we can repair our relationship."

Kali: "Hmm, it's sad honestly. You wanna know something else that is sad?"

Ela: "What?"

Kali: "Traitors. Ones who fight for a country or cause and remain loyal to them, only to break away when offered a better opportunity. But you operators aren't traitors because unlike a traitor you are fighting for a better purpose."

Ela continued to listen to what Kali had to say and pretended to be persuaded by her speech.

Kali: "You're fighting for Nighthaven so that the world can be a safer place. Admit it Ela we have the funding, the manpower, the weapons, and the technology to do so."

Ela: "True."

Kali: "And our new operators will remain forever loyal to our cause. And will be rewarded handsomely."

Ela nodded her head.

Kali: "You're just not one of them..."

Ela's expression changed into a confused one because once Kali said that, she pulled out her gun and aimed it at the rebels head. Ela's eye brows furrowed and her eyes slightly widened. She knew she was caught.

Kali: "You thought you could be so secretive right? Ha foolish girl. You do belong in Rainbow Six because you are weak like them. Your father would be disappointed for being weak and failing him. I mean you weren't even in the country for when he died."

Ela got furious hearing what Kali said and launched at her. Like pushed her gun up to the air and with a quick move she disarmed her but Kali was quick too. She tried to grab the pistol but Ela kicked it towards the bathroom. 

Ela: "How dare you say such a thing about my father."

Kali: "Like I said you're weak. And when I kill you, I'll kill Zofia and bury your niece Janna next to you."

Ela growled like a bear and went in for a double leg takedown where Kali was knocked over and fell to the ground. Ela mounted Kali and began to punch her in her face. Kali put her arms together to form a shield for her face and protect herself. Ela continued to punch her like a mad man before Kali pushed her hips up and grabbed Ela's arms and rolled her over. 

Ela was now about to get attacked by Kali but ever so quickly she kicked her off of her and jumped back to her feet. 

Kali: "Lets see how good you are Bosak."

Kali threw a side kick to Ela's ribs and stunned Ela for a brief second. But Ela was able to close the distance and unleashed numerous fast punches onto Kali. Her nose began to bleed from the punches she took and within a quick second Ela threw a roundhouse kick to her head knocking Kali down to her knees. Ela rushed Kali and wrapped her arms around Kali's waist and in just 2 seconds she was behind her performed a suplex lifting Kali into the air and throwing her behind Ela.

Kali's body went in the air and she hit her head directly on the ground. Ela mounted her once again and brutally slammed her fists into her enemies head over and over again. In 5 minutes Kali stopped moving and stopped breathing while lying bloody on the floor of Ela's dorm. Her nose and chin were even broke and her eyes completely swollen. 

Ela heard large amounts of footsteps and people coming towards her dorm. She got up from Kali's body too see her knuckles red and bleeding. Ela hovered over Kali's head and threatened her.

Ela: "You go near my family you'll never see another day again."

Ela went to her door and slightly opened it to see armed Nighthaven guards running towards her. Ela put on her hiking boots and quickly grabbed her phone, the folder that Kali dropped, and her backpack. She knew that this folder held valuable intel for Nighthaven. She quickly looked inside the folder to see the blueprints of the Rainbow Six base and files on every operator. In addition there were operators with special hit lists on them and the most important one was Ash, the director Harry and... Zofia. A trickle of sweat ran down her forehead as she saw that Nighthaven had a priority target on her own sister. 

She opened up her bag and quickly put the folder inside trying not damage it in any sort of way. Luckily she found an empty space to put where she normally put her spare mags for her Scorpion and pistol. She closed her bag and looked towards the door once again and clenched her fists feeling this heated situation. 

Ela: "Here we go."

Ela looked behind her to see a window in her room closed. She put her back towards the door and sprinted towards the window and jumped through it causing it to shatter. As Ela fell just 2 feet from her dorm room she rolled from her shoulder on the ground as she came into contact with it to lessen the impact. She ran as fast as she could into the roads near the facility as 30 Nighthaven guards ran out from the base and began to shoot at her in all different directions. Ela dogged the bullets as some hit the trees or ground around her. She knew there was no going back now, she was compromised but she did have the files about Kali's plans to destroy Rainbow Six and she desperately needed to get them to Harry.

Ela ran faster and faster not caring that her legs were getting tired after running for almost an hour. She finally reached a gas station where the man who owned the place was quite startled to  see a women heavily breathing looking like she just been attacked. 

Ela: "Hello."

Owner: "Hi? Would like some water?"

Ela: "No thank you I'm fine."

Ela left the gas station quickly where she saw a man putting away a gas pump and entering his car. As soon as he started the car she went up to the window and tapped on it. Confused the man put his window down where Ela delivered a swift punch to the mans chin knocking him out cold. She opened the door and pulled the man out of the car leaving his body out in the cold.

Ela: "Sorry but the world depends on this."

Ela hopped inside the car and checked the back seats to make sure no one was in who could report her. Thankfully nobody was there so she closed the door and drove to the Rainbow Six base. 

Ela: "Ok ok, I just need to call Harry."

She pulled out her phone and dialed Zofia's number and put the phone on speaker.

Zofia: "Hey Ela how are you?"

Ela: "Zo I've been compromised put Harry on the phone."

Zofia: "Ela moj boze (my god) are you ok?!"

Ela: "Yes just put him on the phone please!"

Zofia: "Yeah ok."

Zofia handed the phone to Harry who began to talk in a calm tone.

Harry: "Ah hello Ms.Bosak how are you? Enjoying your stay with Kali."

Ela: "Harry I've been compromised my cover is blown but I was able to retrieve vital information. Nighthaven is going to attack the base."

Harry: "Ok Ela well done, come back to base immediately."

Ela: "Roger that thank you sir."

Harry: "You're welcome. Oh looks like your sister wants to talk to you."

Zofia: "Ela are you ok?"

Ela: "I said I'm fine. But thank you for checking on me."

Zofia: "I'm your sister it's what I do."

Ela: "With this info we will change the game."

Zofia: "It's just the beginning Elus."

Ela: "Yeah the beginning of the end for Nighthaven."

Ela hung up after saying bye to Zofia and drove off into the night in her journey back to the Rainbow Six base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.1K 10
UNDER REWRITE (8/9) [COMPLETED] You are a long lost team mate to the well known GSG9, Found during the raid of a white mask base. The squad are happ...
10K 100 15
Rainbow six siege x Abandoned and Tortured male reader x OC military squad
63.2K 651 32
I do not own Rainbow Six Siege or any of the art used. This is my first fan fiction as well as reader insert so please let me know where I can improv...
197K 1.3K 10
[COMPLETED] Y/N is probably the most adored on the rainbow six siege pro league scene, his natural talent at the game and his shyness to girls has m...