π–Άπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—„π—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weaknessοΏΌ. /ˈwΔ“knΙ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

22

75.1K 2.5K 2.5K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TX
April 6th
Friday

Lai sighed, opening the door to the garage and walking inside the house.

She had a very long two days. She has been flying back and forth from states that were an hour away and getting on multiple different flights and she was worn out honestly.

She just wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend and go to sleep.

She smiled when she smelled food. She walked into the kitchen, seeing Elijah in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey papa," She said softly, he turned around at the sound of her voice and smiled "C'mere girl" He held his arms out and she happily walked into them.

"I missed you," He said, kissing her face once she was in his embrace. "I missed you too," She said, taking in the love.

Lai could definitely get used to this loving coming home every day. It's been about 3 weeks into their trial and she was loving every moment of it.

They were close before but this made them much closer and their relationship was very healthy. They communicated well before. Now they communicate all the time with everything.

"What did you cook?" She asked, not wanting to let go of him.

"Fried rice and sesame chicken. I wanted Chinese food but didn't feel like going to get it." He said, putting his hand under her shirt—rubbing her back.

"I'm making some egg rolls too so go freshen up" He kissed her forehead. He tried to get her to let go of him but she wouldn't "Bae" he chuckled.

She looked up and pouted "Put yo' lip in yo' mouth." He pecked her bottom lip "You got a package over there too" He pointed towards the living room.

A big grin came across her, she let go of him and skipped into the living room. She has been waiting for this package for 2 weeks now.

She saw the big box on the sofa and squealed internally. She grabbed some scissors, cutting the box open. "I'ma be a sluttt, I'ma be a slutt" She chanted, sticking her tongue out a little and started twerking.

"Baby! come here" She called out while pulling the black sex swing-out.

"Ye— What the hell," Elijah said, coming into the living room when he saw her smirking while holding the sex swing up.

"Ain't it cute" She cheesed.

He raised his eyebrows as he walked over to her. "Oouu and I got this," She said, pulling the blue fluffy handcuffs. She smirked at him while giving him googly eyes.

Every since they had sex, she has been wanting more. She wanted to try different things, especially with him.

Elijah just stared at her, amazed at how open she was about all of this. "Say somethinggg" She chuckled at him just staring at her.

"You wanna try it now" He smirked, taking the swing from her. He started opening it since it was in plastic.

She giggled "No, I'm too tired but another time we can." She said "I got more too" she added, going into the box.

"I got this sex position wheel and came up with a game," She said, pulling the big wheel out.

"Whatever position it lands on, we go to the music. Like just imagine me riding to some Young nudy" She giggled and danced a little.

Elijah licked his lips "We ain't gotta imagine, we can do it right now" He smirked, pulling her towards him by her waist.

She laughed "Not today, I'm too tired. I'ma fall asleep mid-stroke" She pecked his lips. He chuckled, rubbing her ass now.

"I got more stuff coming too. Are you okay with all this? Like us trying new things?" She asked, standing on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hell yeah," He said, making her smile.

"Can I call you massa?" She asked.

"Get out my face Loralai" He laughed, pushing her off him. She laughed "Go take yo' shower so we can eat," He said, walking out the living room now.

She nodded "Yes Massa"

"Milani!" He yelled, she started laughing and ran into their room.

_________________

🎶Now what am I supposed to do (now what you want me to do)
When I want you in my world
(Want you in my world)🎶

Music played in Lai AirPods as she sat in between Elijah's legs, drawing into her sketchbook as Elijah played the game.

This is how they found themselves ending their nights most days when neither of them was busy.

"I guess I'll see you next lifetime" Lai sung lowly, sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth as she colored in the butterfly she drew pink worth a color pencil. She went back over the pink with a pink marker.

She felt Elijah moving a lot, she looked up and looked over her shoulder to see him yelling. She couldn't hear him since her music was all the way up. She liked to be close to him while he played the game—just not hearing all the yelling he did.

To avoid her getting annoyed with him—she listened to music at full volume so she didn't hear him.

She stared at him, slightly moving her head and humming to her music. She reached to touch his face and began to caress his cheek.

Loralai's love language was touching. She wasn't like that before she met Elijah. She didn't cuddle, she barely liked someone sitting close to her. With him? you couldn't even tell she was like that before.

She felt completely vulnerable with Elijah. It was scary, sometimes she wanted to run away but she couldn't bring herself to do that. She is glad she didn't, this is where she wanted to be forever.

Elijah looked at her mugging him. He chuckled to himself, if he didn't know her face was naturally like that—he'd think she wanted to fight him.

He looked back at the Tv, sucking his teeth "NIGGA DAT WAS A FOUL!" He yelled.

Lai jumped, she couldn't hear him but she could feel the vibrations of him yelling while she rubbed his cheek. She removed her hand from his cheek and frowned up at him.

He looked back down, seeing her frowning "My bad bae" He kissed her forehead. She gave him a small smile before turning around to grab her sketchbook.

She cheesed pushing the book in his face. He blinked a few times then grabbed it so he could see it better.

"It's cute mugga" He smiled at it. She blankly looked at him since she couldn't hear. She chuckled to herself, pausing her music on her phone.

He recently just gave her that new nickname. He says she can never go anywhere or look anywhere without mugging.

"What you say?" She asked, laying on his chest as they both looked at the picture. "I said it cute. You should start selling them or the other stuff you draw" He subtly rubbed her back.

Lai was really talented, she drew lots of different things and Elijah never stops to remind her that she should sell them. Lots of people would buy drawings like that and put them up in their houses.

"Maybe one day" She shrugged. She leaned off him, grabbing her AirPods case that was on the side of them. She took both AirPods out and put them in the case after she put it back down.

"We got 3 showings tomorrow" He kissed the top of her head and put her sketchbook down. She nodded, they both hoped that these were the last houses and they come to a decision.

House hunting was fun until it wasn't because you they both always found something they didn't like about any house.

"Um.. afterward, you wanna meet my big momma and big daddy?" She asked, hesitantly looking up at him.

"They havin' a cookout tomorrow, you want to come?" She asked him.

He frowned, turning the game off "Why wouldn't I want to come?" He asked, slightly confused.

She silently sighed before getting up from her position and straddling his lip then wrapped her arms around his neck. His hand rubbed up and down her thighs. She only had on a big shirt and panties, nobody was coming over and it was just them.

"My grandparents are really important to me and I don't just bring anyone around them. I'on wanna bring ya around if you not ready fa' that" She said.

Of course, meeting her parents was important to her but her grandparents were evenly important too. She didn't even let Major meet them. She never thought he was ready or deserved to meet them.

She loves Elijah but she doesn't want to put him in a position where he was uncomfortable or not ready to meet them.

"Baby" He chuckled "You don't want me ta' go?" He asked, confused about what she was trying to say.

"Nooo, I do" She assured him "It's just, a good impression on them meets a lot to me not saying I don't want you to be yourself. Cause I do. I'm just a lil nervous, you're the first person I'm really bringin' round dem" She explained.

He nodded understanding "If they're important to you, of course, I wanna meet dem" He smiled causing her to smile.

"Okay" she nodded "The topic shouldn't come up but you never know. If Major comes up, you didn't know him and what happened at your house didn't happen" She said seriously.

He furrowed his eyebrows "Huh?"

"Nobody knows about that except my parents and Khalil and I don't need the rest of them to know because I know how they are especially Dallas" She shook her head.

If her family found out that Elijah personally knew Major, mainly Dallas would give him the cold shoulder or be rude to him. Dallas would think it's sketchy and probably do too much when it wasn't needed.

Dallas was just really overprotective over her after the incident. She knew even though Elijah didn't know it was Major at the time, Dallas wasn't going to care and would give him a hard time and not trust him.

She didn't need that drama between the people she loves the most at all.

Elijah nodded "Lai I told you I didn't—"

"I know, I do. They won't care though and I don't want them to think negatively of you because of it. But again, the topic shouldn't come up, especially since Tessa and ha' bald head mama shouldn't be there" She said.

He chuckled at the last part "I just wanted to make you aware, that's all" She shrugged, looking down. She didn't want to make him feel like she thought he was setting her up or anything. She just didn't want him to get blindsided.

He lifted her chin and pecked her lips repeatedly "I appreciate you fa' lettin' me kno' " He said, she smiled and nodded.

_________________

Dallas, TX
April 7th
Saturday

"This home is 6,001 Sq Ft, 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths," Kobe said, as they walked into the 3rd house they have viewed today.

Lai looked around in awe. Out of all the houses they've viewed, this was her favorite. It was like a luxury vacation home vibe.

She gasped, letting Elijah's hand go once she saw the back of the house "There's a pool! and a hot tub!" She smiled.

She always wanted a house with a pool. When summer comes, it's hard to find a pool that isn't full or overly crowded.

"Yep, just like y'all asked, the master is on the bottom floor as well as a balcony. You can go straight to the pool from yo' room." Kobe informed them as they walked through the Master bedroom.

They wanted their bedroom to be on the both so they didn't have to go upstairs after a long day.

"The half bathroom is outside. It'll be convenient for if y'all have a pool party, nobody has to use the bathroom inside." He said as they walked outside.

Lai had the biggest smile on her face. This was definitely her favorite house. If she liked the laundry room, kitchen, and master, she would be sold. She always wanted a fancy laundry room so she could be organized.

Tik tok videos really made you want to be organized once you saw others doing it.

She looked up at Elijah as he was listening to Kobe. She hoped he liked the house as much as she did.

"It's a four-car garage. You can park three cars in this one then one car in the other garage on the other side of the house." He explained when they walked out of the first garage.

"Kobe, what's this door lead to?" Lai asked, pointing to the door on the side.

He chuckled "An Elevator," He said, watching both of their eyes about to pop out their heads. "AN ELEVATOR?!?" they said simultaneously.

He laughed "Yeah, I ain' eva' seen no shit like that tho. It's fye" He said then continued to walk.

"An elevator for a two-story house tho?" Lai said, very shocked. She has never seen an actual elevator inside a house before.

"Yeah, y'all lazy ass would love dat shit" He teased.

"Shut up"

"Oh Lai, I know you've been waiting on this one. This the laundry room" He opened the door.

"I want it," She blurted, making them laugh.

"You want this one?" Elijah asked. She smiled, turning to face him "I do. You like it?" She asked. She didn't want him to think that it should be just her decision when it's the both of them.

"Hell yeah, he had me at the porch in the master. Do you know what I'ma—"

"NIGGA EW!" Kobe scrunched his face up in disgust. Elijah waved him off as Lai giggled. "I'on wanna hear 'bout you fuckin' my lil sister nigga" Kobe faked gagged.

Elijah just doesn't be caring sometimes about what he says around people. At Sha's birthday party two weeks ago, he was drunk and went around bragging to people about how good Lai's pussy was and how she gave him the best pussy he ever had, and how he was gonna fuck the shit out of her that night.

Kobe and Cal both started crying at him talking about it. In their words 'He doesn't gotta do sis like that'

After they viewed upstairs, they both were sold on the house. They went through the paperwork as soon as possible since Kobe informed them of the house being high in the market right now.

"Alight, the house is y'all's. I'll email y'all all the information before the end of the day" Kobe said, handing Elijah the keys.

"What are you and nana doing later? My big momma is having a cookout and my mama keeps asking when she is going to see Liyah again" Lai said as they all walked out of the house and Elijah locked up.

She knew Cal was going to be there since Sha was going.

"Nothin', I'll ask ha' and we'll slide," He said, giving her a side hug and dapping Eli up.

She nodded "I'll send you the address. Thank you for helpin' us" She smiled.

"Nah thank y'all. This commission check takin' me and my babies on a trip" Kobe chuckled.

Lai smiled, she liked how Kobe stepped up to really make things right with Nana. She hoped he didn't try to play her again, he was her brother and all but when it came to disrespecting females, she would gladly help him get jumped.

Nana was a really sweet girl and deserved to be treated well so she hoped he kept up with what he was doing now.

They all talked a little while longer before going their separate ways. Eli opened the door for her, she said thank you while getting into the passenger seat before he jogged to the driver.

"Put the address in," He told her once he started the car. She did it before sitting back in the seat.

The Author By Rich homie Quan began to play and Elijah pulled out the driveway while Lai mumbled the words, scrolling through Instagram.

Theyluvsha

Liked by Real.Kobe and 908 others

Theyluvsha You get 1 shot, don't miss💫

View all 283 comments

LoralaiMilani Best💞
Playboi_Cal Stop gettin' these folks hopes up fa' I hack yo' account 😍
↪️Dreamgirlnana Cal pleaseee💀💀
↪️Theyluvsha @Dreamgirlnana His bulldog lookin' ass always talking shit🙄
↪️Dreamgirlnana @Theyluvsha YOU KNOW YOU WRONG😭😭😭!

Dreamgirlnana

Swipe

Liked by EliKing and 789 others

Dreamgirlnana 🤷🏾‍♀️

Comments are disabled

Mr.Dre

Swipe

14,394 likes

Mr.Dre 📍

Comments are disabled

BigRiah

Liked by EliKing and 490 others

BigRiah love me some me🥰

View all 182 comments

Swavy.Spen me too😩
Allabout.Ivy pretty asf!
_.Hailey 😍😍!
LoralaiMilani 💕💕

Calvin's story

Send a message:

Elijah's story

Send a message:

Send a message:

Kobe's story

Send a message:

Send a message:

_________________

🎶'Cause we like to party, hey hey hey hey hey hey
'Cause we like to party, hey hey hey hey hey hey🎶

Lai and Elijah walked into the backyard full of spades games going, kids running around. Men were at the grill, drinking beer and talking about who the grill master was.

Teens and young adults sit around at the tables, eating and having their own conversation going. Some men were in the corner having a dice game going. Some people were dancing. In all, nobody was in the house really except to eat.

When it was a cookout, she wanted everyone outside to have a good time. Big momma and Big daddy were family-friendly people, everyone knew them and loved them.

Lai scanned around, looking for her Big momma first to speak before speaking to anyone else. She spotted her sitting with a group of other women, eating and gossiping about people in the neighborhood.

"Big mommaaa" Lai sung, smiling walking over to her.

Big momma turned around from her conversation and smiled big once she saw Lai and Elijah approaching her. "Hey, LaiLai!" She stood up from her chair. Lai let Elijah's hand go to give her a big hug.

Big momma pulled from the hug and put her attention on Elijah "Well hello handsome, how are ya'?" She gave a warm smile as her country accent came out.

"I'm good myself, I'm Elijah, How are you?" Elijah gave her the same warm smile back.

"I'm livin', can't complain. You can call me big momma, everybody calls me big momma" She chuckled, hugging him.

"My lord, I thought ya' mammy was lyin' when she said you had a boyfriend" Big momma chuckled, Lai blushed a lil.

"Big momma, doesn't he look awfully familiar?" One of the women said.

Lai looked behind big momma and got excited "Hi Ms. Holly!" She hugged her. Ms.Holly has been a big momma's best friend since 3rd grade. She was like a second grandma to Lai. She hasn't seen her in a while due to her living in New Orleans now.

"Hey Lai bae, I missed you" Holly smiled, kissing her cheek. "I missed you too since you just up and left me like you don't have a grandchild" Lai playfully mugged her. Ms.Holly didn't have any children due to her not being able to conceive any so she always referred to all of them as her grandchildren too.

Ms.Holly mushed her head "Get away from me chilee" She chuckled.

Big momma eyed Elijah "He does but I can't put my thumb on it"

"Prolly on Tv. He plays football" Lai said before giving her mother and aunties hugs and introducing Elijah to them as well. He greeted them as well.

Ms.Holly shook her head "No, I kno' that but I'm talking about years befo" She said, staring at Elijah trying to think.

"Yes! Zoe, what's that friend's name you had befo' she moved and ha' son used ta' play wit' Lai from time to time when she was real young" Big momma said.

Zoe frowned trying to think who she was talking about.

"What's your motha' name baby boy?" Ms.Holly asked.

"Camilla," Elijah replied.

Ms.Holly and Big momma both started snapping "Yes! We used ta' call ha' Cammy!" Big momma smiled.

Zoe's eyes widened as she continued to stare at Elijah "Oh my goodness! Why didn't I notice months ago." She chuckled.

Lai and Elijah looked at them confused "Y'all used ta' play together when y'all were younger. I think Lai was around 2 and you were 3 or somethin'. Me and his mom used to work together at Bank of America back in the day." Zoe chuckled.

Lai and Elijah looked at each other "When she moved, we lost contact. " She added

"I have some pictures of y'all back then if y'all want to see," Big told them. "What a small world" She chuckled.

They nodded "Very small world" They chuckled.

Lai wouldn't have even expected that. She didn't remember anything of that. She didn't remember anything until the age of 4.

"He got the dimples jus' like Cammy," Ms. Holly said, he smiled. "How is she doin' these days?" Big momma asked.

They talked about his mom and dad a little before Lai had to go introduce him to her big daddy and uncles.

"Oh lawd, she done brought the number one rookie ta' the damn cookout. These folks ain' finna kno' how ta' act na' " Max chuckled as they walked over to the grill.

"YOU, ain't gonna know how ta' act. Got damn near all his damn jerseys and shit. " Rus shook his head at his brother. Max flicked him off.

Elijah chuckled at them before greeting her Uncles and her big daddy before they started talking his ears off about how he better be treating Lai right than talking about football.

"Y'all get on my nerves, we're going to eat" Lai laughed at them before grabbing Elijah's hand and dragging him into the house.

"Damn, this shit good" Elijah mumbled as he ate some of the gumbo. "Damn, this taste betta' den my granny's, I'on like dat" He shook his head.

Lai laughed at him while getting them some drinks and napkins while he carried their plates. They went outside and found Sha and em still at the table. "Heeeyyy" Lai said, sitting down.

Elijah sat next to her "Oh, DD, this is Eli and that's my patchy beard cousin D" She introduced them.

Dallas mugged her and threw a butter knife at her while she laughed. Elijah chuckled before sending him a head nod "Yurr"

"Yurr"

"Now why would you say somethin' 'bout his beard? You kno' he's sensitive about it" Sha laughed.

"I kno', him and Dre jus' some patchy bitches." Lai shook her head "Have you ever thought of miracle growth?" She fake pouted.

"I liked you better when you were depressed," Dallas smiled, making her jaw drop.

"Damn," Cal chuckled.

"Too far" Lai chuckled, flicking him off.

_________________

"Dang, even back then you were still muggin' folks" Elijah chuckled as they went through the photo album that big momma gave them.

They asked to see the picture she said she had when they were younger, playing together.

It was still shocking to both of them and more that they didn't even know. They knew each other for almost a year now and never knew nor did their parents.

He had to call his mom to ask her about it and his mom and Lai's mom have been on the phone for about 2 hours now. He kinda wanted his phone back now but wasn't going to say anything.

"Shut up" Lai chuckled, flipping through the pages but stopped when she came across a picture of them. "Aww, not we were besties" Lai pouted, looking at the picture.

Elijah had his arm around her shoulder and smiling at the camera while Lai was looking up at him and mugging.

"I don't remember you at all either" He chuckled. He was surprised he didn't, he had kind of a good memory from his childhood.

He remembers them living in Dallas until he was about to turn 4. His mom and dad both got good job opportunities in Austin so they left and he didn't come back since he didn't have family in Dallas.

Lai took a picture of it before sending it to him, knowing he was going to ask her to.

"I knew him before y'all" Lai stuck her tongue out at Kobe and Cal "I was his first bestie and y'all were second" She teased.

They mugged her "Girl, dat S-H-I-T doesn't count. Neither one of y'all remember dat '' Kobe said, making sure not to cuss in front of Maliyah—she was sitting in his lap, watching youtube. She had a tendency to repeat after others now so everyone had to watch what they said around her.

"Y'all jealous, it's okay" Lai shrugged.

"Hea' ya' go love." Zoe said, giving him back his phone "We facebook friends na'. Might jus' go ta' the club one day like old times" She chuckled while walking back out the living room.

He chuckled "They are too damn old" Lai mumbled, shaking her head.

"Lai, come do a tik tok wit' us," Riah said, setting her phone up on the wall.

"Let's go live (go live), make a video (a video) And I'ma ride you (ride you) like a rodeo (like a rodeo) I'ma ride you (I'ma ride you) like a rodeo (like a rodeo) I'ma ride you (I'ma ride you) like a rodeo (like a rodeo) Hogtie you (hogtie you) like a rodeo (like a rodeo) Cowgirl (cowgirl), like a rodeo (like a rodeo)" The tik tok sound played as the girls did the dance.

Elijah bit his lip a little while watching Lai. He didn't know how or why but she always made him horny just from the smallest things.

pussy got sum power He thought to himself.

"Aye," he heard, looking over and seeing it was Dallas trying to get his attention.

He raised his brow "Please keep ha' happy. The both of dem" Dallas said to Cal too only loud enough for them to hear.

He saw Sha as a little sister just as much as he did with Lai. Dallas didn't want an incident like either of Lai or Sha's past to reoccur.

Cal and Eli nodded "We gotcha' "

Eli wouldn't dare intentionally hurt Lai. She was... his... soulmate, his weakness. Sometimes he never thought about it with other people but with Lai... he felt like she was the love of his life within these short three months they were together.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyy

Thoughts?

Lai been shopping I see🌚

I'on know how to do it but do y'all really want me to turn this into a BSDM book? Let me know and I'll watch more por— I mean i'll try to do it if y'all do🥲

They found an houseeee!!

Y'all see the black commutation? LOVE THAT!

Y'all saw them knowing eachother when they were younger coming🌚 what a small world in my lil universe.

how old are y'all? I'm 19🥲

250 votes for update

THANK YALL FOR 50k reads! I love y'all! keep voting and commenting🦋💞

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 149 16
inΒ·fatΒ·uΒ·aΒ·tion /in-fat-chu-ation/ β€’nounβ€’ an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something. "we do not exist in any other in...
32.5K 2.4K 5
𝙸 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 𝙸 πš–πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπš πšœπšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›, 𝙸 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš 𝚞𝚜
41.4K 2.2K 68
What are the odds of two strangers from two completely different worlds meeting and falling in love? Will they make it work or cut ties forever?