Amphibia x male reader

Dragonspider21

four teens get transported to a realm of frogs what will happen no one knows until now. new part or a short e... Еще

Part 1
Part 2
short 1
update/news
Part 4
Part 5
Non cannon lemon
im back
Part 6
thank you!
short 2
Question time
Choice for the future
Ok one more time
time to cry
Ok explanation time
Part 7
Timeline
part 8
Sorry no part this weekend
well umm have some memes
just let y'all know what is going on
Part 9
Ok ok ok one more time
Finale choice
True colors
True color prt2
Bat
Nvm
I owe yall a apology
The aftermath
Owl house
Y/n and Anne

Part 3

1.8K 24 20
Dragonspider21

Italicized = thoughts

underlined=actions

No-one pov:

2 months later

as y/n was a sleeping the monsters birds chirped making it slightly peaceful...  which was quickly ruined.

Blossom: WAKE UP DUDE WE GOT STUFF TO DO!

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHH WHY LET ME SLEEP!

Blossom: NO WE HAVE A JOB TO DO SUIT UP!

Y/N: If I told young me that at one point this would happen he would never believe me.

Well time to go to work.

As  Y/N got out of bed he put on his mark II armor after first was destroyed

our armor

our weapons

and our ride

20 minutes later...

your pov:

y/n: Wart wood hun odd little down.

Belle: yeah  and job will take a while so be prepared because we will be here for a while.

y/n: so what is the job Bounty?

Bubba: protect the mayor from assassins?

Blossom: find and a arrest some criminals?

Belle: house sitting.

y/n,Blossom,Bubba: WHAT REALLY?

Belle: yeah yeah I know it's boring but it will pay well, and he pay half up front so we are in it for the long hall.

Blossom: fine how much he give you?

Belle: 30 coppers.

Bubba/Blossom: 30 COPPERS.

y/n: I HAVE NO IDEA IF THAT IS A LOT OR A LITTLE.

Belle: Yep this is a big a haul so be on your a game .

Just then they heard screams and loud booms coming from a small farm.

Belle: Crap thats our job come on we can't let it cause too much damage or they will take back the deposit!

just the they get there they see a giant plant monster attacking a tadpole, a pink frog, and a older frog.

Belle: alright Y/N, Bubba take it down.

y/n and Bubba: on it

Belle: Blossom cover me while I save the planters 

Blossom: YOU GOT IT MOM!

y/n and Bubba hop into the air using y/n's chain swords to get above it  and go for quick stabs and slashes to take it down quick as blossom stays behind and blasts it from a far as belle gos for the planter.

Belle pov:

Belle grabs the planters and head towards the staples.

Belle: are you all ok

Planters: yeah we think so.

pink frog: wait wheres Anne.

Belle: there Aren't any other frog out there beside my kids and wait did you say Anne?

pink frog: No what who's Anne we defiantly don't have and creature from another world living with us.

hop pop: dang it boy.

tadpole: really dude

Just then a large shadow over cast the planters and Belle

Belle: oh my frog

y/n: pov

y/n: and down it goes!

Bubba: too easy!

Blossom: I knew there was a another reason why I hated vegetables.

The vegetable monster then exploded

y/n: neat no need for clean up.

Belle: nice job kids but there is an something that needs to be said.

all 3: oh no.

Belle: Y/n your going with the planters

y/n: wait what why?

Blossom: yeah y/n is great help why dose he have to go?

Bubba: yeah!

Belle: look the Planter requested a guide to watch their backs it was meant to be me but, In light of where their going and why Y/n is the best pick.

y/n: Why me again?

Belle: they are going to newtopia to find how you got here so if It gets you home then.

y/n: Wait I don't know them. why are they trying to get me home?

Belle: Well about that.

As she says that a familiar face step out from out.

y/n: Anne?

Anne: Y/n?

y/n: ANNE!

ANNE: Y/N!

the two friends rush towards  each other into a hug after a moment they broke the hug.

Anne: I can't believe your here.  how and dude where you get that armor?

y/n: well 1 I was on my way to give you you'r birthday present which is now long over due so here.

y/n took out a small box wrapped in blue  wrapping paper

Y/n: and 2 made it my self with help from the Blades including these sick blades.

the small purple tadpole then hoped over in a bucket.

tadpole: can I borrow those?

the older frog then pick the tadpole up.

the older frog: Dang it polly it's rude to interrupt a reunion like that.

Anne: Oh right let me introduce the planters they took care of me this is hop pop.

Hop pop: nice to meet you

Anne: This little trouble maker is polly

Polly: Seriously can I borrow those swords

Anne: And this is sprig.

sprig didn't say anything but just stared menacingly.

y/n: Is he ok?

Anne: oh yeah just give him time.

after that Y/n said bye to the blades as he pack up to head with Anne and the planters.

Hop pop: Hop up boy we need to get a move on.

Anne: yeah dude come on there is plenty of roam.

Y/n: I'm good I good my own ride:

y/n pulled out a small metal box then press a button which transformed the box into a motorcycle.

Anne/Planters: Whoa I want one.

And thats it there will be a few shorts showing sprig warm up to us and Anne  anyway keep reading.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

44.2K 1.2K 32
Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net A Tail of Love and Savagery, Living in a Frog World tells the story of Frank Ramirez and how he and three old friends...
908 42 6
Meet Heather a shy teenager who ends up in Amphibia with one of her best friends Anne. Together the two of them make a friend named sprig and they al...
21.9K 562 31
With Anne, Rowena, and the Plantars now on Earth, King Andrias has a plan to conquer other worlds. The adventure is far from over... In fact, it's on...
19.5K 430 9
"Moving out of the Bayou into the city of Los Angeles, has proven to be...quite difficult at some time. Luckily, a girl named Anne, a friend, helped...