Dreamcatcher Oneshots

By deuk7e

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด+ A oneshot story collection featuring various pairings of the members of Dreamcatcher. ๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„
๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด | airplane
๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ผ | i bite
๐—ท๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | third time's a charm
๐—ท๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | love bites
๐—ท๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | love reigns
๐—ท๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | violet
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด | kiss me already
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | skater girl
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | what's a soulmate?
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป | eternal
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป | birdie
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป | when i taste tequila
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป | alohomora
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป | deja vu
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด | summer nights
๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | seven minutes
๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | sound the alarm | ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐Ÿฎ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | focus on you
๐Ÿฎ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | place to dream
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐˜
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ | she knows
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ | show me | ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 2
๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ | watch me
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Œ๐”๐‹๐“๐ˆ
๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด/๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป/๐Ÿฎ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ | murky galaxy
๐—ท๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ/๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป | immortal enemies

๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—บ๐—ถ | cabin 7

1.3K 36 12
By deuk7e

Ship: Dami, Gahyeon
Members Are:
In a Non-DC AU
Categories: Fluff, Romance
Summary: Gahyeon seeks shelter with Yubin from a rainstorm, who is more than happy to care for her fellow camp counselor in more ways than one.

Lee Yubin yawned quietly as she twirled a piece of embroidery thread between her fingers. Her head was propped up against her hand as she watched the child next to her expertly weave her own set of threads together the way that Yubin had instructed her to, and she could feel her eyes fluttering closed for a moment longer than a blink every so often.

Yubin loved children. It was fun for her to teach and play with them, hence why she had taken a job as a sleepaway camp counselor for the summer. But as of late, the unheated cabins had become a problem for Yubin as cool rains swept over the camp. She was a person who easily got cold, but she didn't have very many warm clothes or blankets with her. Besides, what Yubin really wanted was a person.

"Okay, time to wrap up, campers," Yubin announced in the cheeriest voice that she could muster as she glanced at the clock, which blessedly read five o'clock in the evening. "It's almost time for dinner."

Some assorted groans of protest echoed through the craft studio, as well as a couple cheers from some campers who were apparently more than happy to abandon their knotted messes that could hardly be called jewelry.

Yubin walked around the room, helping her charges finish their projects and, if they so desired, put them on themselves and their friends – or her. By the time that Yubin had made one circle around the studio, she had collected six bracelets, three on each of her slender wrists, and a necklace from one especially ambitious camper.

Yubin was just about to instruct the children to line up at the door so that she could lead them to the dining hall when someone burst into the studio. "It's raining really hard out there," a petite woman with lavender hair and a wide grin declared loudly, as if her dripping hair and soaked clothing did not indicate the obvious for her.

As her eyes swept over the young woman, Yubin inhaled sharply. The girl's beautiful figure was perhaps a little too visible under her wet t-shirt and shorts, and her slicked-back hair and smudged makeup appeared almost sexy. Yubin quickly shook her head. She was just lonely, she knew that about herself. She was sure that the moment would pass.

She was sure of that, anyways, until the young girl took another step forward. "I'm Lee Gahyeon," she said, speaking in a softer voice as she addressed Yubin. She gave the brunette a once-over of her own, one that made Yubin shiver. "You're Yubin, right? We didn't really get the chance to talk before the campers arrived."

"Y-Yeah," Yubin replied, her voice hardly above a whisper. She cleared her throat awkwardly before she continued. "Sorry. We were just about to head to dinner. Did you need this space for something? We'll be out of your way, if you do."

"I just wanted to get out of the rain," Gahyeon admitted with another brilliant smile. This time, as she looked at the thousand-watt beam, Yubin felt a sensation in her heart as though it was melting and dripping all the way down to her toes, making her weak in the knees as it did so.

"Oh," Yubin said softly after a moment, realizing that Gahyeon was expecting a reply. "What about dinner?"

"Yes, I should head over there too," Gahyeon murmured as she tossed her head over her shoulder to glance out the window. The clouds were still dark and it seemed as though it was raining harder than it had been only moments prior.

"I have an umbrella," Yubin offered suddenly. "You can walk with me."

"Really?" Gahyeon's face lit up as she turned back to Yubin. "I'd love to."

"Of course," Yubin said with a slight smile. She glanced over Gahyeon's clothes again, trying her hardest not to focus on any one place for too long so as to avoid blushing. "You must be freezing."

"It's not that bad," Gahyeon quickly responded, but Yubin was already taking off her own sweatshirt and pulling it over Gahyeon's head. The lavender-haired beauty giggled as she stuck her arms into the fuzzy sleeves, and Yubin couldn't help but to grin as she adjusted the hood around Gahyeon's face. She was so cute, with plump cheeks and wide eyes that looked up at Yubin like a puppy. Yubin just wondered how she hadn't noticed the woman before. She was hard to miss with such sweet charm.

"Let's go," Yubin instructed, placing her arm around Gahyeon's shoulder. As they walked over to the door, she noticed that the counselor had started to shiver, and she held her tighter. Yubin called the campers over to form a line, pushing open the door and opening her umbrella for herself and Gahyeon. She was grateful that the children were on their best behavior so that she could focus on the lavender-haired girl, who had slowly snaked her arm around Yubin's slim waist and gripped the taller girl's t-shirt tightly.

The walk to the dining hall was not too far, and after seeing that the campers got inside and to their seats properly to be assisted by other counselors, Yubin turned to Gahyeon. "Are you warmer now?" she asked concernedly.

"A bit," Gahyeon said with a small smile. She was still shivering, however, and Yubin was beginning to get concerned.

"This rain is already cold," Yubin noted. "I think you should change out of those freezing clothes, since the evening won't get any hotter."

"P-Probably," Gahyeon answered, and Yubin raised her eyebrows as she realized that Gahyeon was beginning to develop a stutter from her chattering teeth.

"What cabin are you in?"

"One."

"Let's go back to my cabin, then," Yubin asserted. "I'm in seven, so it's just across the path. I'll get you some new warm clothes before we come back for dinner."

"Okay," Gahyeon agreed easily, placing her arms around Yubin's waist again as they headed towards the door. This time, she snuggled against Yubin's side as they stepped outside, and Yubin felt a rush of butterflies swarm through her stomach.

The girls walked across the grass-patch-covered dirt to a small log cabin, to which Yubin swung open the entrance as she practically pushed Gahyeon inside. "Take off those clothes, quickly," she instructed as she grabbed her trunk of clothing from under her bunk bed. She was the only counselor in the room, seeing as there were only a few children in it, so she had plenty of storage space all to herself.

Yubin rummaged around in the trunk for a moment before she found a warm pair of sweatpants and a fresh sweatshirt and t-shirt, as well as clean undergarments, should Gahyeon wish to use those as well. She bundled everything in her arms before she stood up and turned around – and then gasped.

"You said quickly," Gahyeon said sheepishly as she looked at Yubin with a reddened face, holding her wet clothes in front of her bare figure.

"I..." Yubin began, but she couldn't seem to find any words. Her eyes were staying fixed on Gahyeon's chest, and they felt impossible to move. "You're...so pretty..." she finally stammered, then quickly turned as red as a tomato as she realized that her sentence was far from the most appropriate thing that she could have said. "I'm sorry," she quickly added, covering her mouth for a moment with one hand. "Here." She hurried towards Gahyeon and handed the counselor the bundle of clothing in her arms – or, attempted to.

Gahyeon's blush deepened madly as both girls realized at the same time that she would have to drop the clothes that she was holding to take the new ones. "You need a towel, anyways," Yubin said quickly, pulling hers off of the top of her trunk and turning back to Gahyeon, who gratefully took it and began modestly drying herself off as Yubin looked around the room.

"Um...Yubin? The clothes?" Gahyeon spoke softly after a moment.

"Oh! Here," Yubin replied, holding out the bundle in her arms. The girls paused again as Gahyeon reached out hesitantly. Yubin could clearly see the gears in her head turning.

"Oh, fuck it," Gahyeon giggled after a moment, reaching out for Yubin's bra at the same that she let the towel fall at her feet. Yubin stared, open-mouthed, as Gahyeon continued what she was doing as though there was nothing unusual about the fact that she was dressing herself in front of a stranger.

"Don't be shy," Gahyeon finally said as she looked up at Yubin with a grin, adjusting the brunette's t-shirt around her own waist. "I'm still gonna need something more to warm me up." With that, she gave Yubin a wink before throwing on the brunette's sweatshirt and taking a step closer. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"It's not good to skip meals if you're cold," Yubin responded as she placed her hands on Gahyeon's waist, feeling a sudden surge of confidence. "We should go get dinner."

"Why go to the dining hall when you could just eat out?" Gahyeon smirked.

Yubin sucked in a sharp breath as she desperately fought to keep her eyes from rolling back in her head. Instead, she sunk her teeth into her bottom lip and pulled Gahyeon closer so that she could lean down to whisper in the shorter girl's ear. "Then when you're knocked out in my bed before the kids come back, I'll go tell your co-counselor that you'll be sleeping in cabin seven tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 4.3K 43
Lee Siyeon is an assassin, trained in the art of murdering and part of a company run by Dami. And she desperately wants to move up the hierarchy and...
29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...
178K 5K 156
Kpop girl group Dreamcatcher cause who doesn't love these 7 beautiful dorks.
31.3K 694 17
Where your dreams come true...๐ŸŒ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿซถ โ—‚ โš โŠฑ๊•ฅโŠฐ โš โ–ธโ—‚ โš โŠฑ๊•ฅโŠฐ โš โ–ธโ—‚ โš โŠฑ๊•ฅโŠฐ โš โ–ธ Started: Aug 29, 2022 Completed: Note: Requests are open! Feel free to message...