MCYT(/Techno) one-shots

Da Majajajajamoe

just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-g... Altro

introduction on the stories
prologue - lightning (Techno+xreader)
Lightning (techno+xreader)
prologue - recording (reader+sbi)
recording (reader+sbi)
Prologue - Trouvaille (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 1 (technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 2 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 3 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 4 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 5 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 7 Finale (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" - prologue (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" (Technoxreader)
Bakery bird - prologue (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)
Hogwarts AU - prologue (Technoxreader)
Hogwarts AU (Technoxreader)
Adoption AU - prologue (Techno/sbi+reader)
Adoption AU (Techno/sbi+reader)
Marriage? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Marriage? (Technoxreader)
All my love - A/n
Minecraft? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 2 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? Part 3 Finale (Technoxreader)
One Year Later
Living the dream - prologue (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 3 (reader+Techno/streamers)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend - prologue (Technoxreader)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend (Technoxreader)
Please Notice - prologue (Technoxreader)
Please Notice (Technoxreader)
SUPPORT SHELBY
prologue - Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps - part 2 (Technoxreader)

Minecraft? part 1 (Technoxreader)

39 1 0
Da Majajajajamoe

Y/n POV:

My head is heavy, my stomach is upside-down, and my eyes are closed shut from sunlight.

Birds are chirping somewhere, and grass is tickling my arms and neck.

Slowly I bring my hand to cover for the sun over my eyes, my eyes flutter open and I see a blue sky above me, Why the fuck am I outside? 

I sit up quickly getting nervous. And what. the. fuck?

Blocks?

Everything is blocks.

Is this... Minecraft?

In front of me is a small forest, in the middle of a plains biome. A bee was flying inbetween the trees, pollinating flowers, just living their happy little life.

I pinched myself, this has to be a weirdly realistic dream; Yet when I opened my eyes again, I still looked at a little blocky forest, the bee casually sitting on a red flower.

Well if this is actually Minecraft, I need materials. So I stood up and walked to the forest, and proceed to break an oak log. 

It hurt my hand like shit, so as soon I had enough logs I made an axe and continued.

After some time I had logs, cobblestone, and a cobblestone set of tools. It was honestly surprisingly easy to craft, but I guess when you can just put some stuff into a table in the game, it's also going to be easy here, in whatever this is.

______________

I got some food and then I started an adventure where I found a spot to build a base.

It was near a village where I could trade myself to some items, and after a week or two of trading in the village and building my base, I had gotten richer in both materials and in knowledge.

The villagers had taken me in as a regular visitor and as a friend. In return of their hospitality I killed monsters around the village every night, and helped protect them and get iron golems.

The old librarien in the middle of the town was especially fond of me, and I was especially fond of him.

I had learned that he had lost his only daugther to a zombie, it had drived his wife crazy, she was beside herself, like a part of her soul died that day. It was hard to get in contact with her, and a month later she had been sitting in a flower patch at the edge of the town, she hadn't noticed the sun going down, too transfixed on a Lily of the Valley that, for some odd reason, had a pink shade. The Librarian had seen her from his window, he had admired her until his sight was distracted by something green behind her. 

He started shouting for her, a few villagers joining in, trying to get her to run, but she didn't react, she didn't notice anything but the lily. And it was too late. The creeper was mere inches behind her. The explosion was the loudest the librarian had ever heard.

They had found the flower lying a few blocks away, and the librarian understood what had transfixed his wife so much; the shade of pink in the lily had an odd resemblence to the shade of pink that shone in their daughters eyes whenever she stepped foot in a flower field. (A/n- I wanna write a story on this lowkey)

The librarian said I reminded him of his daughter, so he wanted to teach me everything he knew. He had many books on many different subjects, some more useful than others, and I was allowed to borrow whatever book I wanted. 

But there were a few books in the basement aswell, and he hadn't said anything about these. They're written in a language I wouldn't understand he had told me, not a single librarian before him had been able to, so he doubted that I could.

And I trusted him, so I didn't try. I learned about useful flowers, friendly and hostile mobs, how to build farms, and so much more.

I also learned about the history of the village, spoiler it wasn't very interesting, but it did lead to me getting access to their old mine.

_____________

It was not far away, in the middle of the plains biome next to the village and my base. With not far away I mean it's possible to get from one thing to the other in just about half an hour of horse-riding. 

It had a steep, rotten staircase down to the mine, it was so steep it was hard to see it from the start, and also because it was covered in glow lichens.

I left my horse, Miles, at the top and crawled down, not bothering with fixing the staircase properly.

I found the mine and got some materials, though I spent most the time just lighting up and killing some monsters. Old chests was scattered around everywhere, and there were loot in some of them, not the best loot but what could I expect, it had probably been 150 years since anyone had been here, and at least be 400 years old.

_______________

After some time I crawled up again and returned home with the resources I got, after I rode to the village and straight to the librarian, he found it very interesting but I didn't have long time to talk, 'cause it was quickly darkening outside, and I had to get out and fight monsters.

I spent many days in the mine after that, even though it had been used, there was still many ores left in the cold stone.

But I was a bit sad about how much I could mine, because I had to be out before 8pm everyday so I could fight monsters, meaning I couldn't go that far into the mines.

It decreased any possibilty of getting more materials when I had looked through everything.

One day I forgot to keep on time, because I had taken the chance and I adventured the further twisted corridors of the mine, and when I looked at the time it was already 10pm.

I panicked and ran out, through the winding corrindors, up the stairs, and galloping to the village on Miles.

When I arrived I was met with destruction; there were fires in many roofs, some walls had been exploded, and almost all villagers lie either dead or injured on the streets. 

It was horrific.

I started killing the last zombies munching on human corpses. I tried killing the fires and I healed the iron golems so they could help the villagers, but every injured villager I passed only shouted at me to kill them.

At dawn every fire was gone and all monsters started dying of sunlight. Some of the villagers that had been injured had died in the meantime.

The only villager I hadn't seen was the one I was most eager to spot: the librarian.

I entered the library and there he lied, groaning on the floor, clutching his side.

I rushed to his side and he looked up to me. "Run," he said.

I looked at him puzzled, and I told him I wouldn't leave him.

"Run," he continued, "go to the basement, and take the books and try to decipher them for me, they'll be very useful for you, and go back to your base, or find another village, there's no hope left for this one."

I had tears in my eyes, he couldn't be serious. I tried bandaging his side but he stopped me.

"Y/n, look me in the eyes. Go. Take the books and live a better life than one dependant on a village. And don't worry about me, I'm going to see my family again. I can't wait." And he closed his eyes, soon his stomach stopped rising and falling. 

It was painful but I followed his orders, and took the books, and walked sulkily back to my base.

When I arrived home I didn't go to sleep; I sat down at my desk and started deciphering, but as I opened the book, the language seemed oddly familiar.

I had learned this language before. The librarian was right, they were very useful books. One was about potions and how to make them, and one was about an enchantment table, though it seemed more complicated than it would be in the game; it had so much lore, for example, to make better enchantment tables I could get materials from specific areas and times of the year and moon, turns out that exactly on the 16th day after a full moon the obsidian is better charged but is it just a minute on the 15th or 17th it has such bad luck, just being around the table could kill you. The last book was about the enhancements and that would also be very useful.

_________________

When I finished looking through all the books it was evening so I figured it was a good time to go to sleep. It was hard though, everytime I closed my eyes I saw the terror of my second home.

When I woke up next morning it was more like at midday but whatever. I got up ate breakfast, and started my day.

I fed Miles, gathered some food, bred my cows, took care of my crops, and even had time to practise my fighting. I had gotten extremely good at fighting, the only thing I yet had to get a better grip on was using bows, other than that I was set, I could easily take on a raid if necessary.

______________

Later I decided to go mining, now that I could spend as much time down there as I wanted, it didn't matter that I first went there a bit later.

I should probably make something for Miles to stay in, I thought for myself while riding there.

But I never got to thinking more about it because I was distracted by another horse standing at the cave opening.

Along with the horse was a girl that seemed to be panicking. Monsters were slowly spawning around, and as I got closer I saw that someone was clinging tightly to the glow lichen not being able to get up.

So there is more people...

A zombie was just about to hit the girl, who hadn't noticed anything but her friend. I ran sneakily so the zombie only noticed me last second as I pierced my sword through it's neck and it fell limp to the ground.

The girl turned around and screamed as she just saw me holding a sword out.

I fought of the closest monsters while the girl just stood there, and the person stuck in the cave used all their power to not fall down completely.

As I was done killing the closest mobs in record time a helped the person up, it was a guy with white and black hair, aswell as red and green eyes.

"What are you doing out here? It's dangerous being here at this hour," I asked them while looking out for more monsters.

"Well, first of all, thank you so much for help, and we were just exploring, when we found the cave we wanted to have look since it looked old, and the steps broke." The guy spoke fast.

"Oh of course I wanna help, who are you by the way?" I asked killing a zombie.

"Oh I'm Ranboo and this is Niki, we live a few hours from here along with a few others," The guy said. "How long have you been here, you know, in the game?"

"About 3 weeks." I responded happy that they understood my situation, they just responded same. "So you also just woke up in here 3 weeks ago, no clue about what's going on?"

Again they nodded, "we were lucky we woke up close to each other, so we've helped each other since the start," the girl spoke up.

"Well at least now I know I'm not the only one, I haven't met anyone other than villagers," I reassured myself, "you said there was more, how many?" 

"We're seven in total, do you want to come meet them? I'm sure they'll be delighted to meet you" Ranboo said and nodded.

"Yeah sure, why not, but I don't have too much time at the moment, do you want to see my base maybe, its late aswell, you can spend the night if you want," I offered and they agreed it would be a good idea. So we jumped on our horses and I lead them to my base.

We had fun getting to know each other and we also talked about our first thougts when we woke up here. And later we went to bed, luckily I had made an extra room with beds in case a villager or someone else needed a bed.

Next morning I fed my cows and harvested some crops, and we got some breakfast, then they gave me a map with their base marked on it, and told me to come visit whenever I wanted. And they started traveling to where they lived.

______________

It had been four days and I had just been revisiting the village alittle, getting materials and that sort of stuff. I had decided I would go visit Ranboo and Niki today, so I packed my horse with what I would need and then I rode in their direction.

The travel was sort of long but I made it there eventually.

When I arrived, there were people outside a few cabins, two of the cabins were connected with a bridge and two stood individually behind the first two.

One of the people outside spotted me nearing, it was a boy wearing a red and white t-shirt. He shouted to another boy in a green shirt and pointed to us, the boy in green ran inside the first cabin on the left and soon after came out with a man with wings, followed closely by a man with a red cape.

I dismounted Miles a few 20 blocks away from them, and as soon as I did, the man with the red cape came running towards me with a sword.

He tried striking for my arm, missed, and then went straight for my stomach after. Both hits I just avoided and quickly clashed my sword with his. 

We held eyecontact as we both planned our next move. Luckily someone shouted behind him, making his grip looser, since he was a pretty big guy, I might be good at fighting, but there's no way I could defeat him.

"Y/n! you came. Techno stop that, she's our friend, she's good," Niki came running up to me. The man removed his sword and we both sheated them, as Niki ran into me and hugged me.

Soon after Ranboo also came, and I hugged him aswell. "Of course I came, I had to see it, I was just really busy that day." I told them.

"Can anyone explain what's happening?" The guy with the wings said.

"Yeah, I would like to know the same" said the guy, whose name apparently was Techno.

"This is Y/n, the girl who helped us a few nights ago," Niki started and then explaind the rest. She also introduced me to the others and they were very nice when I first got to know them, but Techno still seemed very suspicious of me.  what an odd guy

They showed me around. It was a very cozy area, with trees scattered around and a forest nearby, and flowers and flowerbeds at the base of every cabin, aswell as small flowers in the grass.

The sun slowly descended and the moon appeared before we all knew. Phil - the guy with the wings -  offered I stayed the night and I, of course, couldn't deny.

"There is an extra room in Technos cabin, you can use that," Phil said but was interupted.

"WHAT-  NO, I-I use that room," Techno said awkwardly, clearly he wasn't using the room, just didn't want me using it.

Phil told him he had no say in it, and then Phil's words was law and I got to borrow the room. (amen)

They had a little place for horses at Technos cabin. I walked Miles in it, there was also another horse, I read the nametag and it said 'Carl.'

"Well hello Carl," I muttered in a baby voice as I patted him, "Miles, it's just gonna be one night, so behave nicely, ok."

_____________

The inside of Technos cabin, was the interior of a fighter. It had an anvil, a grindstone, a smithing table, an armour stand with a full set of netherite, and a bunch of other practical things.

He climbed up a ladder and told me to follow. It was small landing with two doors, Techno pointed to the door on the left and said it would be my room, and the one next to was his own.

I walked in and it was a very simple room, just a bed, a chest, a little desk, and a light. I unpacked and pulled out the book about potions and started reading it.

After about 20 minutes I looked out the window and saw it was now completely dark. Monsters were swarming everywhere on the grass. It was new to me, I had lit the area around my own base so I didn't have to worry about monsters ruining anything, but here the monsters just spawned right outside the door. And it had only been about a week since I stopped protecting the village, so I still felt the need to do it.

I opened the window and managed to climb onto the roof. I brought my bow, and practised my shooting by targeting the monsters.

After not too long I heard another window open.

Techno emerged, he stopped mid- trying to get on the roof when he saw me, but continued after recollecting himself.

We just sat there in silence before I decided to speak up, "couldn't sleep?"

"Nah, I like to come up here once in awhile, only time of the day I can get some silence," he responded looking down at the monsters I was shooting. "You?"

"I spent the first two weeks here protecting a village, and now I can't stop feeling like I have to do it." I said calmly, firing an arrow.

"Why only the first two weeks, what happened to the village?" 

"One day, one of the villagers told me about a mine and I went there. I spent many days there but every evening I would go out just to protect the village at night. But one day I was tempted and continued mining in some hallways farther in, I forgot time, and when I got back the entire village was destroyed." I explained, my voice empty of emotion, first looking at him when I was done speaking.

"I'm sorry to hear." Technoblade hummed also looking at me quickly then back down. "Hey, you should hold differently on the bow, it'll help you shoot," he grabbed my hand holding the bow and moved it.

I tried shooting again, and it did help, "thanks, I've been struggling with mastering the bow," I said.

He hummed an 'of course' and then we sat in silence yet again, where I just killed monsters from the roof, and he looked at the hits.

"You ever wonder how we ended here, or how we're getting back?" I said after awhile.

Techno took some time to think, "if there even is something getting back to. But yeah, this is - weird, I mean, we just woke up here, no clue on whats going on,"

I leaned back and looked at the stars. Techno followed.

"I guess, we just have to wait for answers, and in the meantime - survive." I said sighing.

The silence between them was broken by a horse shrieking.

I sat up quickly and saw three skeletons shooting at Miles and Carl.

I quickly crawled down the side of the house and grabbed my sword through the window, then jumped the last bit down.

I ran to the first skeleton and slashed a sword at it, killing it off, and then continued to the next.

But the other skeletons had seen me now and started shooting at me instead.

I slashed for the second skeleton. It dodged.

The one standing farthest away shot an arrow, it hit my right arm. I didn't wear my armour, since I had taken it off when unpacking.

I clutched my arm, and started trying to kill the one closest to me. But now, it had the advantage of me being injured.

The skeleton who had hit me before shot another arrow, this one missed, but quickly it shot another and it hit my side.

Finally I killed the one closest to me and I moved to the last one.

It shot again and hit my thigh. Why did I go down without armour?

I tried swinging for the last one, but I lost balance from all the blood loss.

I fell to the ground and my vision was blurry. 

I saw the skeleton was just about to shoot again, but this time it didn't get to.

Technoblade slashed it from behind, and it turned to him instead, he hit a few times again and finally it fell dead.

I tried getting up and over to Miles to check if he was ok, but I couldn't get up, so I crawled over to him and I saw that he was mostly fine, just scared.

Technoblade came over and asked me something, but I couldn't hear what he was saying, so I didn't respond.

He picked me up bridal-style and brought me inside. He placed me in a couch on the mainfloor, turned around to find something, and by the time he had found it, I had passed out.

______________

My eyes opened quickly from a sharp pain in my thigh. I looked to my leg and saw Technoblade trying to get the arrow out.

The arrow that had been in my arm, had been removed and my arm was bandaged and it had ice on it. But there was still an arrow in my side, and it was dark outside, so I assumed I had only been passed out for a short while.

Techno had a tight hold on my thigh as he tried to get the arrow out, and when he finally got the arrow out he put his hand even tighter on the wound. First now he realized I was awake again, since my uninjured arm automatically tried reaching for my leg.

He put a bandage around my leg, "I doubt a bandage will be enough to help you recover from this, but we don't really have any medical resources, if only we had a healing potion, but potions doesn't work like they normally do." Techno said lowly.

"It's fine, thanks anyway," I said biting my lip trying to ease the pain from him tightning the bandage before tying a knot.

"It was brave of you to do that, and a good fight honestly," Techno said lightly, "but I do recommend remembering your armour next time," he continued chuckling slightly.

"You know, you might be right about something there," I responded chuckling a little aswell, though it might have sounded a little pained. "Wait- you said healing potion? I know how to make one - I have one!"

"Really!? Are you sure though, it's not as in the game," Techno both audibly and visibly doubted if I actually knew how to make one.

"I know it's not as simple as that; I have a book about how to make it, and I literally have already made one, it's at my base." I said, trying my hardest not to scream from the pain of me moving a little.

"Well we can get it tomorrow, but first we should get the last arrow out, and maybe you should sleep," Techno said lowly again, glancing at the wound which was slowly soaking my shirt in dark red.

Techno told me to lie down first - though he had to help me lie down - and then he slowly tried getting the arrow out. Then he stopped. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "this is gonna hurt like shit," he told me before putting my hand on one side of the wound, and putting his own hand on the other side of the wound.

Then his hand squeezed my side very tightly, and with that he pulled the arrow out quickly. I whimpered a little while biting my lip hard enough for it to start bleeding.

His hand held over the now open wound trying to keep the blood form flooding out.

He made me sit up so he could bandage me, and as he helped me sit up I held over the wound instead. As I was sat up, I used my other hand to slowly lift up my shirt and stopped only when it came to my other hand which was holding pressure on the wound.

Techno took hold of the shirt so I could get my free hand to hold over the wound instead, which I carefully managed to do.

Techno then started bandaging it up.

______________

When the wounds was all bound up he started cleaning up from the mess it had made, while I sat leaned back in the couch resting from all the pain I had just gone through.

"You should get to bed," Techno said finishing cleaning, "you look tired, and probably need a proper rest." 

"Same to you," was the only thing I said. I didn't know him well, but from the information I had gotten from him so far, he was not the type of person to sleep 8 hours every night.

He chuckled slightly from my comment and then walked towards the couch again. To my surprise he picked me up again and brought me up to my temporary bed.

"Thanks," I said as he put me down.

He saw the book on the desk and started asking into it, how I understood what it said, how I had gotten it, and so on.

A good 20 minutes passed before Techno yawned and realized how late it was, "oh we should really sleep, we're riding to your base tomorrow to get that potion, so sleep well." Techno said heading out the door to his own room.

"Techno, wait," I tried getting him back. He reappeared in the door and walked over to the bed.

I stood up to the best of my abbilities and hugged him, I muttered a thanks into his shoulder as I held around him.

He awkwardly hugged back but quickly let go again. "Uhm- anytime," Techno said scratching his neck.

I gave him a soft smile, "see you in the morning," I said lowly.

______________

The next morning Techno and I mounted our horses and headed towards my base.

We did small talk on the way, and it was clear that Techno was actually a very nice person, he just needed trust you first.

Finally we reached my base, it only took half a day, yay.

It was sort of painful riding on horses but I just stuck through it, at least the small talk with Techno helped distracting me from the pain, but when I dismounted Miles my body was very sore.

Techno also dismounted Carl and we gave the horses some apples they could eat. After, we walked inside my base. I quickly showed him around - it was quick since my base was kinda small, I mean, I was only one person living here so it wasn't really necessary with much extra space.

Then I found the potion. Techno looked at it in awe, the bottle shined majestically and it reflected in his eyes. I tried to stiffle a laugh at the image.

"Are you done?" I giggled, raising an eyebrow at him.

He quickly blinked himself out of his trance, "are you sure it even works?" He asked, back to his monotoned voice again.

"Nope." And then I popped the cork and downed it all without taking a break to breath.

Techno tried to look uninterested, but his face expression failed him. I grimaced while I swallowed the last bit of liquid while muttering a 'tastes like shit' to noone in particular.

Suddenly my entire body became super warm, my face heating up to a deep red. I could see the magic liquid pump through my veins, healing all small scratches on my hands and most likely also everywhere else I had gotten scratched.

And at last, I could physically feel first the wound in my arm close, then the one in my thigh, and finally the biggest and most painful one; the one in my side.

I looked up at Techno with shocked eyes, and am met with a pair of eyes searching mine for a hint of how it felt or if it worked.

I quickly started taking the bandage off that had been on my arm. Aaaaaaand nothing. Not a single scratch. Again I looked at Techno with excited eyes and a smile, and he returned them with equal excitement.

He helped me getting the bandage off that had been on my thigh while I removed the one at my waist. Both fully healed, no scar, no nothing.

"...Wow..." Techno stared in awe at where the scars would have been, "you have to teach me how to do that."

_____________

(4741 words)

A/n - I really wanted to make this in only one part, but it would just be too much.

How is everyone feeling?

Btw if you couldn't sense it from this part, this is not going to be a slow burn lol we need some speed

I've realized how basically everyone tends to write Techno to be this really dark and enclosed character, that needs ages to fully trust you. But, like, every single streamer that has ever spoken to Technoblade always says that he's really nice to everyone, and considers them and makes them feel seen and valid even though there is many people. And there's literally proof to it.

Also Wilbur said in his memory stream, that Techno had said he competed in minecraft monday: 1, for money, and 2, to make new friends.

He is so open and caring, and he's like almost always written as someone who doesn't understand human feelings almost, (this is an exaggeration, but you get the point), so I wanted to try to combine them, we still have this little enclosed person, but we also get the considerate, awesome human-being that he is.

Well hope you enjoyed the first part, remember to hydrate, eat, and sleep like a bear <3

Next part will be out tomorrow.

(4945 words with a/n) 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
3K 142 35
First story!!! Probably really bad, but hey I tried Cover made using Canva. A story where Tubbo is adopted by Philza and becomes one of the SBI. Ra...
17.9K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...
159K 4.4K 64
There's not enough Sleepy Bois Inc one shots in the world, so I decided to try my hand at some. This is my first Wattpad story, and I've never reall...