Wait?! They're awake?

By xyzcHydro

Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, after fighting and sealing the nine-tailed fox in to there son Naruto Uz... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10 : part 1
Chapter 10: part 2
Chapter 10: part 3
NOT A CHAPTER

chapter 9

4.4K 78 8
By xyzcHydro

"Kyuubi talking"
"Kyuubi thinking"
"Normal talking"
"Normal thinking"

----------------------------------------------------

Previously:

"You went to Ichirakus...WITHOUT ME?" Naruto just stood there, a small bead of sweat running down his cheek.

Present time:

The first thing Naruto felt when he woke up, was the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Groaning Softly, he pulled the covers off his body and got out of the bed. After doing his morning Necessities Naruto made his way downstairs.

Even though he had been with his parents for more than a week now, it still felt wierd to see them alive. Walking in to the kitchen, Naruto saw his mother standing in front of the stove, making breakfast.

Kushina must have sensed his presence, because she turned around and brought him in to a hug straight away. The sudden movement made him tense up a little, but he immediately responded hugging her back. "Goodmorning sunshine" Kushina whispered in to his neck, because Naruto was a bit taller then she was, Kushina couldn't quite whisper that into ear.

"Goodmorning kaa-san, what are you making?" He asked pulling away from the hug, making Kushina let out a puff of air in annoyance. Naruto laughed a little at that and kissed her forehead.

"Well im making breakfast as you can see, do you want some? Your father already left for work" Looking down at his stomach, Naruto heard it grumble in response, Kushina giggled at that.

"I'll take that as a yes. Go take a seat it'll be ready in a minute." The blond nodded his head and sat down in the dinning room table. Looking around the house, Naruto could see that there were many pictures of Minato and Kushina near the Hokage Monument. Most of them were right after Minato was made the Fourth Hokage. Some looked like they were taken before his birth, because his mother's stomach was huge.

The sound of a plate being placed infront of him brought Naruto out of his thoughts, looking up he saw Kushina make a plate for herself aswell. Sitting down infront of him, she asked.

"What are your plans for today? We could spend some time together if you don't mind" Naruto shook his head in agreement, of course he wants to spend time with his mother. Plus, there are a few things he needed to ask her about something he discovered in his body.

"Of course, we could go for a walk, or even train a little. There are some things i still don't understand about seals." Kushina beamed at that, the sealing arts was one of her specialties, at the age of twenty-four she was already a level-9 Sealmaster. Not a feat accomplished by many.

"Yes, of course. Maybe i could teach you some Kenjutsu if you want. Us Uzumaki are naturally talented in that aspect." Yes that did sound nice. Naruto has been wanting a sword for a while now, but never really decided to it. There was no point in owning a sword if you didn't have anyone to learn from. And it would be nice it the Red Death was the one to teach him.

He had heard quite a lot about his mother from Tsunade and from books he had read about the Third Great Ninja War. After a specific battle, the Cloud Shinobi dubbed her as the Red Deah of Konoha. And apparently to this day, Cloud shinobi still fear that name.

They made small talk like this while they ate. Once they were done, Naruto wanted to clean the dirty dishes left behind, but Kushina wasn't having none of that. After a few smacks to the head, Naruto finally gave up and went back upstairs to get dressed.

He put on a white long sleeve shirt with the uzumaki symbol on the back, the shirt looked a little dirty, but he didn't care. After that, Naruto put on black ANBU pants that had the Namikaze clan symbol on each leg. It also had a kunai pouch on the left thigh and two white stripes on the right one. After that, it was just regular black Ninja sandals.

After he was done, Naruto went back down to the kitchen, where Kushina had finished washing the dishes. Walking up to her he saw his mother smirk while looking at him. ~Awww doesn't my little Naru-chan look so good~ She said in a teasing tone pinching both of his cheecks.

"Are you trying to impress someone already? You haven't been her for more the twenty-four hours" Naruto blushed at her question. Of course he wasn't trying to impress anybody, even if he was, it was none of her business.

"These are just regular clothes mother, and please don't ever do that in public" Kushina giggled at her son, it was fun to tease him, she realised. "So, do you want to go now? We can visit your dad aswell" There was no reason for Kushina to get dressed, because she already was. Getting a yes from Naruto, she went over to a small dresser standing near the front door and took out her sandals and put them on.

Once she was done, they opened to door and stepped outside. The Namikaze estate was always beutiful. A massive garden and two fountains on each side. Walking over to the gate, Kushina performed a couple of hand seals and pressed her palm against the gate. It softly opened revealing the streets of konoha.

Many bystanders tried to see inside the famous estate, but the gate shut right as the pair walking outside. Naruto didn't like how everyone was staring at him, so he pinched his mothers hand, almost like telling her they need to go. She easily caught on to it and glared at the people who were looking. That did the trick and they started their walk to Minato.

All of the shops were opened, and many of the older shopkeepers were smiling and waving at Kushina, who they knew when she was little. She just waved back, Kushina decided that she won't ignore them, she would be civil. Nothing more, nothing less.

Once they made it to the red house, Kushina and Naruto entered the building, nodding at a few ANBU in the corners of the corridor, they quickly made their way to Minato's office. Knocking on the door they waited for a response. Receiving an enter, Naruto pushed the door open and went inside, not expecting hate to be full of people.

Inside, there was the whole team 7, including Kakashi, who just gave him an eye-smile and went back to reading his por...i mean his book. Sakura smiled and waved at Naruto who return the gesture. Sayuri on the other hand just gave him a glare and turned back to Minato, who looked really happy.

"Naruto, Kushina, i was not expecting to see you" Kushina went over and hugged her husband, then Minato did the same to his son. "Is there anything i can do for you? I was just about to send team 7 on their first C-rank mission."

Naruto looked intrigued at that. Huh, maybe he should tag along, but he promised he would spend time with Kushina. Somehow, almost as if she read what her son was thinking, Kushina said.

"Oh maybe Naruto could go with them, i mean there are only two of the genin, when there are supposed to be three" Naruto looked at his father in anticipation, he really wanted to go. Maybe Kakashi would teach him a new jutsu or something.

Minato looked deep in thought. That wasn't a bad idea, and the guy that orderd the mission didn't seem ok in the head, so Extra Protection wouldn't hurt. He looked at his student, only to see him nod his head.

"Ok, then it's decided. You can go with team 7 on this mission, but only this one. I still haven't evaluated your skill level" Naruto nodded his head enthusiastically. Honestly, even if it is just a C-rank mission, he hasn't hsd any kind of action in weeks. "Bu wait, what is the mission exactly?" Asked Sakura, who didn't look very excited about this.

Before Minato could respond, the door swung open and in came an old looking man with a bottle of sake in his hand, he didn't look very sober, so Naruto pulled out a kunai just in case.

"What is this? I ordered ninja, not a Sakura tree, a broody looking raven, a scarecrow and a blond brat" The man ruddely says pointing at each of the people he named.

Sayuri was about to rip this man's head off, but Minato beat her to it and said "i would appreciate it if you didn't say that about the ninja who are going to be escorting you." The man only shook his head and took another sip of his drink.

"Well, this is Tazuna the bridge builder, and your mission is to escort him back to the Land of Waves"

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 116 14
This is the story of (Y/N) Akima. Nine tails fox attacked the village hidden in the leaf and almost destroyed it if not for the 4th hokage but this t...
725K 19.4K 22
Naruto has been beaten and hurt by the villagers all because he is the jinchūriki of the Nine Tail Fox. After a sad event, Naruto leaves Konoha with...
70.2K 1.1K 26
In this story Minato and Kushina survive and have 6 children. With 4 of them being the same age. Menma, Narumi, Mito, and finally Naruto. During the...
169K 2.9K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...