Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fan...

By christheedon

REVAMPING NEW & UPDATED CHAPTERS COMING SOON ๐Ÿ“ We had the perfect end.... That night we shared at the Comfo... More

Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)
Meeting The Homies
Why Are You So Rude?
A Beautiful Saturday
Party And Bullshit pt.1
Party and Bullshit pt.2
I Just Wanted To Party
Coke Boy
Best Friend Trials
Since I first met you
Old Memories
Tell Me When To Stop
21 Questions
Secrets
Wading
Drinking and Driving
YASSSSS!
Feelings
Recovering
Phone Call
Dont Panic
Spotless Mind
101
Krazy
Movie Night
Round Trip
The Crying Game
Dirty Work
Closure
Party's Over pt.1
Party's Over pt.2
No Drama
Better
Pass Me The Hookah
Lights Out
Surprise (Short)
Trust
Never Knew
Long Day
First Day Of May
Appointment
Early Birthday
May 5th
A New Chapter
Baby News
Get To The Point (Shortie)
Get Away
Lost ones
All Back
Construction

You Fight , I Fight

6.6K 197 35
By christheedon

"Thanks for the ride babe." I said kissing Nia's cheek.

"Dont give Aug a hard time either." I said hopping out of her car .

"Ill try, be smooth boo." Nia said pulling off.

Fixing the strap of my book bag onto my shoulder , I walked up my porch stairs and unlocked my front door with my house key.

"Mama , im home!" I said closing the door with my foot and sat my house keys onto the table by the door.

"Hey baby." My mom said walking down the steps in her purple robe.

"How was your day?" I asked opening the refrigarator grabbing a can of Orange soda.

"It was productive, Yours?"

"Same, had hella homework. I need to finish that now." I sighed

"Watch your mouth Kayla."

"Sorry ,"

"Well finish your homework. Ill see you in the morning baby." My mom said kissing the side of my head.

"Okay , Love you."

"Love you too." She said walking up the stairs.

I am not going to do my homework , I guess ima do it in the morning.

Walking up the stairs to my bedroom , I got my pajammas out of my black dresser and walked to my bathroom and started my shower .

The quickness of me hopping in is how quick I got out . I had a long day , all I wanted to do is sleep. Thank god tomorrow is friday.

Wrapping a towel around my wet body , I dried myself off and put my clothes on . Finishing my bedtime routine I got under my covers and tuned off my bedside lamp off.

Plugging my iphone onto its charger , I went to my call log and called Chris.

"Wassup babe." He grumbled

"You sleep already?" I chuckled

"Yeah , was almost."

"Im sorry , I just wanted to say I love you."

"I love you more."

"Okay , bye babe."

"No . wait , wait. What you wearing?" Chris said in a sexual tone.

"Oh my gosh! Chris! Take yo ass to bed." I laughed

"Alright , alright. Goodnight babygirl."

"Night papa." I cooed then I hung up.

Putting my phone on the night dresser , I got comfortable and soon fell asleep.

-

Waking up from my annoying alarm clock , I got up from my bed and started to get ready for my day.

-

"Aight , mom im gone." I said kissing her cheek

"Okay , bye baby." She said drinking her cup of coffee.

I grabbed my book bag from the couch and walked out the front door.

"Sup mama ," I cooed opening Nia's car door.

"Hey gurl." She smiled pulling off once I buckled my seat belt.

"Why you dressed like that?" I asked confused. Nia was dressed like she was going to fight somebody . She had black basketball shorts on , a white long sleave shirt , and her hair was in a high bun.

"Who you fighting today?" I chuckled lightly.

"That bitch Dasia, I heard she was coming after school today." Nia laughed

"Really?"

"Yes really! Its was all over twitter last night. Everybody from school was talking about it. You didnt see it?" Nia said focusing on the road

"Nah , I went straight to sleep. Why you aint tell me? Destiny told me she jumps people. I couldve been dressed like you too." I laughed

"It slipped my mind."

"What did August say? Hes going to flip." I said checking my phone if I had any notifications.

"I know , and I really dont care to be honest. That bitch stay coming for me . Im trying to shut her ass up." Nia said turning into the parking lot of our highschool.

"Totally understandable." I laughed a little hoping out of her car.

"But , Im telling you . Its all bad for her." Nia chuckled

"I can tell!"

After walking through the main gates, We walked into the lunchroom and sat at our regular table.

"Hey Des." I said sitting at the end of the table.

"Hey babe." She cheesed

"So she was really wildin' last night Nia!" Des said starting to get hyped.

"I know!" Nia laughed

"She's crazy as hell!" Nia continued

"Damn , I missed everything huh?"

"Yeah , hella shit . It was my entertainment for the night." Destiny laughed .

"Im surprised! Usually you'll be geting dicked down by Ty!" I laughed

"Why you throwing shots Kay!" Destiny cackled out loud .

"Im not! Im just stating facts." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah , You right." She said biting her lip.

"Nasty ass." Me and Nia chuckled.

"Wassup niggas!" Ty said while walking up with Chris and August.

"Babay!" I cheesed puckering my lips up.

"Sup princess." He said leaning down and kissing my lips softly.

"How was your sleep papa?" I asked scooting over for he can sit down next to me.

"It was good." He huffed while he was sitting down.

"Wish you was cuddled up next to me." He said against my neck.

"I know , " I said looking at his lips

"Why you just staring?"

"Kiss me then ." I said licking my lips.

Kissing him a few times , It wouldve started into a full blown make out session if Destiny didnt interupt us.

"And im nasty? Oh okay."

"Shutup." Me and Chris said at the same time while laughing afterwards.

"Nia , I said fucking no." August said mad as hell .

"Woah , woah . Whats happening?" I asked confused as fuck.

"Your not going to tell me what to do! If I think I need to beat her ass , im going to do it!" Nia yelled back .

"If yo' ass do it , Just watch Nia . Watch what happens." August said flaring his nose.

"August I dont give a fuck. If this really upsets you break up with me then! Im not gon' sit here and tolerate this dumb shit this hoe throwing at me!" Nia yelled , Now you know Nia was mad . She only gets this hype when shes really mad.

"Gon' on some whea' with dat' bullshit Nia." August said biting his baegal.

"Fuck this man." Nia said storming off.

"Well then," I blew out air.

"Why does it really bother you Aug?" I asked

"Cuz' I dont want my women fighting,
I dont like dat' shit." He said being honest.

"Oh , " I responded

After a few minutes of all of us being silent , The bell rang for first period.

"Walk me to class babe." I said holding my hand out for him.

"Why you so bossy Kay? I dont even like you like that."

"Man, shutup! You love me though."

"Yeah , you right." He mumbled

"Sup fam," Chris dapped one of his homies and we continued to walk to my class .

"Thanks suga' foot." I said kissing the side of his mouth .

"Alright , peace." Chris said walking off with one of his friends.

Now I had to take a test I wasnt prepared for.

-

The last bell had just rang. I was walking with Destiny to go find Nia.

"Aye Nia!" Des called out to Nia where she was talking to her other friends.

"Ima drive to the park up the street, somebody said she was waiting up there." Nia said walking up too us .

"Yall slidin' or what?" Nia continued

"For sure." I said walking alongside Nia and Destiny to Nia's car.

Hoping in her whip , we pulled off and was headed to the park .

I grabbed the rubber band off my wrist and tied my hair in a tight bun . I wasnt sure if the girl Dasia had friends that would do some dumb shit , So I was prepared regardless. Destiny did the same as well . Im surpried the boys wasnt out the school gates yet to follow and try to stop us .

Nia pulled up fast against the curb and turned off her car. You can tell she was waiting for this moment to beat ol' girl ass .

All of us hoped out the car and started to make our way to the benches where there was a big ass crowd . I guess Nia was not playing when she said everybody was hyped for this fight.

"Where the bitch at!?" Nia yelled instantly looking for Dasia.

"Right here bitch," Dasia walked up with her fist balled up and her hair tied up. With two of her friends walking behind her . Guess who was one of them? Fucking Jasmine. Yeah , some shit is about to go down.

"So run up hoe!" Nia fired back

"All that shit you was talking on the internet. You all bark!" Nia continued to yell

"Yeah , dont say shit. Scary ass hoe." Nia laughed

"Fuck this shit." Nia said under her breath . After , she ran up on Dasia and started plowing her fist into Dasia's face over and over again.

Dasia then started grabbing Nia's hair , thats what she was doing most of the fight . Lame as hell . The crowd started to get hype when Nia dipped her and started giving it to her.

"You gon stop disrespecting me!" Nia said while just giving her hits to the face.

Then Jasmine hoe ass hoped in punching Nia right in her temple making her fall over .

Running over to Jasmine , I gave her one good hit to the nose . Then she started grabbing my hair and tried to sling me around . Then I felt hits all over my body . I realized their other friend Teagan jumped in as well . Teagan is that weird girl that sometimes be all over Chris .

Destiny soon jumped in and we were all just having a big fight . The crowd was hyped as hell . Im surprised the cops havent came yet .

Giving hits to Jasmine face while her hair was wrapped around my hand , I was just letting my build up anger out onto her face.

"Break this shit up!" I heard a familar voice yell .

I socked Jasmine one last time in her mouth once I was pulled off.

"Let me go! That bitch got me fucked up!" I yelled , while my heart was beating fast in my chest .

"Fucking chill!" Chris yelled trying to hold me back for I wont continue to beat her ass .

"Aye , Nia! I said stop!" August yelled
"Tell her to let my hair go!" Nia said on the ground while her and Dasia was playing tug of war with their hair .

I looked over and saw Destiny pinned on the ground by Ty and Tegean being taken away by somebody.

I was still struggling to get out of Chris' arms.

"Fuck you hoe! Thats why when you kissing him you tasting my clit!" Jasmine yelled .

That really took me off gaurd.

"Chris if you dont let me go Ima whoop yo ass too." I seethed

"Shut yo bitch ass up!" Chris roared .

"Yo' hoe ass! You cant even talk , you got dick on yo' breath ma'." Chris chuckled angrily .

"Dont talk to my girl like that , I should let her ass go to continue to beat yo ass. Silly ass hoe." Chris said matter of factly .

Chris pulled me away towards were the boys parked.

"Dont let me catch yall slippin'!" I yelled while Chris was pulling me away.

"Stupid bitches!" Des yelled out while being pulled away by Ty .

"August let me go! Im not playin!"

"Stop Nia!" August yelled dragging Nia to her car.

"Im riding with them." I mumbled shrugging Chris' arms off my body.

"You betta' be on yo' way to breezy's." August said angrily.

"Oh fucking kay." Nia said rolling her eyes and hopping into her car with me and Des following behind her.

"I should be seeing all yall at my house. Kayla I aint playin' either." Chris said with a glare on his face.

"Ok" I rolled my eyes.

Closing the car door , Nia let out an annoyed scream.

"Ohhh , I wish I didnt get pulled off! Thanks yall . Yall some real ones." Nia said dapping us . Soon after she sped off towards Chris' apartment.

"They gon' rip us apart when we get there." I sighed resting my head back.

"That bitch scratched me under my eye yo'." I stressed looking at my front camera.

"I wanna fuck them up again!" Des exclaimed.

"Oh , Tegan got me so fucked up bruh." She continued.

"I swear! When I catch Jasmine slipping , Its over." I said getting upset once again.

Nia pulled up in Chris' apartment complex and parked her car.

Hopping out , we walked up the stairs that lead to his aprartment . Walking in , since the boys were already here.

The first thing we see is the boys rolling up.

"Are yall forreal?" August said

"Nia I fucking toll' you no."

"August Im not finna' have this arguement here with you." Nia crossed her arms standing her ground.

"Well , lets take this shit to my house then." August said standing up from the couch .

"Alright dawg , Im out." August dapped Chris and Ty.

"Yeah , we out too." Ty said shaking his head .

"Bye babes." I said closing the front door.

There was silence for a moment.

"Chrissy." I pouted

"Dont wanna hear it." He said blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"But c'mon , She hoped in! What was I supposed to do? Sit there?" I asked

"Look at yo' fuckin face! That shit aint cute." Chris yelled then took a pull from the burning blunt.

"Its just one scratch . " I said putting my head down . Because I knew he was mad at the fact I was fighting in the first place.

"I dont care Kayla." He said shaking his head.

"Well! Did you see hers? I fucked her up."

"Thats not the point. The principle is I didnt want you to fight. You to pretty for that shit ." He said ashing his blunt.

"Im sorry babe," I whined a little.

"Its coo." He mumbled

"My fucking body hurts."

"See ," Chris chuckled

"Hold me?" I said pouting

"Come here." He said taking another pull.

Walking over to Chris , I sat on his lap and snuggled onto his chest.

"Oh my gosh , They really doubled teamed me."

"Look babe!" I said pulling up my shirt shocked that I had a big ass bruise on my rib cage.

Chris ran his hand down softly on it and flared his nose.

"What the fuck yo'." Chris said angry.

"I dont like that shit at all." He said clenching his jaw.

"I know , Im sorry . I had too." I said under my breath

"Let me get you an ice pack." He grumbled tapping my leg for me to get up.

"Bring it in your room. Take a nap with me?" I asked

"Yeah," He mumbled walking to the kitchen area.

"Aye?" I called out before he went into the kitchen.

"What?"

"I love you." I cooed

"Love you too princess." Chris said which caused butterflies to flutter in my tummy.

***********************************

Comment and vote.

3 comments for new chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 58 40
"Haven't you ever been like this when you felt lonely? Haven't you ever been like this when tears fall? If we turn the ending page to our novel, what...
146K 2.6K 32
โœงโโœงโœฟโœงโโœง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
36.3K 1.1K 26
(read Is This Love first) Waves don't die Let me crash here for the moment I don't need to own it No lie Waves don't die, baby Let me crash here for...
208K 5.4K 50
Where did we go wrong we promised we'd always be there for each other....I guess forever was a lie