Stuck With You!! (Completed)

Oleh jungtae204

Due to an accident in the life of Jungkook, his lower body got paralyzed. On the other hand Taehyung was a un... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not an update
Chapter 49
Birthday Birthday~
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an update
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chap 67
Epilogue 💕

Chapter 51

11.9K 457 171
Oleh jungtae204

Taehyung was currently in office sitting on the sofa inside Eun-hi's cabin.

She was on the inspection round.

He recalled all the things happened during the lunch time.

During the lunch,

Yerin smirked And said,

"The one and only Jungkook loves"

Taehyung chukled and said,

" Jungkook LOVED.... He doesn't love you anymore. Don't think so high of yourself."

"You are forgetting Mr.kim i am his first love." Said Yerin.

"It's Jeon. I am Jeon Taehyung Husband of Jeon Jungkook." Proudly said Taehyung.

Chuckled Yerin.

"Don't forget, if ever come into his life which i will, he will crawl up to me like a good pet he is. I still remember the last time he was pleading infornt of me not to leave him." Saud Yerin.

This angered Jungkook who was listening everything through the phone.

"Made a huge mistake back then." Mumbled jungkook.

" He was miss he was. Don't think soo high that you will get Jungkook. He is my husband, my." Said Taehyung.

Even if Taehyung acts bold Infront of Jungkook, he still knows the boy is trying.

Jungkook is guilty for his acts and Taehyung think he deserves the second chance.

But he doesn't want to admit it infront of his husband right away.

He wants to wait for the perfect timing.

While jungkook heard it through his phone.

Jungkook was happy but he got sad that his husband doesn't acknowledge it Infront of him.

Yerin laughed.

"Taehyung, you have just know him from maybe 8 months I have known him from past 5 years."

"Time doesn't matter here, feelings, memories and bonding matters." Replied Taehyung.

As Yerin was going to counter act she got a call from her brother.

" I will deal with you soon." Saying this Yerin went outside.

As he was thinking about it, he got a call from non other than his husband again.

"Say" said Taehyung.

"Just wanted to confirm are you coming with me to the dinner date??" Asked Jungkook hoping.

Taehyung's mouth left a sigh.

"Fine." Replied Taehyung.

The happiness jungkook was feeling now was amazing.

"Be ready till 8 pm. I will ask Kevin to pick you up." Said Jungkook.

"Ok" replied Taehyung and ended the call.

While on the other hand,

Somewhere in Seoul.

" Fix a meeting with "Raw body" tomorrow" said the person through the call.

"Cant wait to meet you taehyung. Do you still remember me?? I bet you do, i mean who will forget their first ever friend huh??" Mumbled the person Smirking.

Somewhere other place in Seoul.

"ALERT ALERT ALERT THE CRIMINAL IN PRISON 1 AND 27 HAVE BEEN ESCAPE. IF ANY OTHER TRY TO DO THAT THING WILL SOON ME GIVEN THE CRUEL PUNISHMENT." Said the speakers all over the jail.

The 2persons who flied or try to escape the prison were non other than Myunjin and Yuri.

This was the plan of Myunjin this time to escape.

They were currently running to get to the nearby huge wall which will help the cross the border.

Both were runing at a high speed.

They need to slide the wall which opems to a secret space and jump off it straight in the river that was near the jail.

"Run you girl of you want to escape." Yelled Myunjin.

Helicopters were flying above their head in search for them.

" Run Myunjin." Yelled Yuri.

" PRISONER CELL 1 YURI STAND DOWN."
"PRISONER CELL 27 MYUNJIN STAND DOWN."

this was yelled by the guards who spotted them from above the helicopter.

Still they tried to run.

The guards were running behind them too.

They reached the wall.

Myunjin immediately searched for the one block that should be painted slightly with red colour.

If was the information he received from one of his cell mate.

"Where is the block shit where is it??" Mumbled Myunjin.

"Myunjin fast they will be reaching us." Said Yuri terrified.

The helicopter above them lost the tract of them as Myunjin and Yuri parted their ways but then ended up together.

Yuri too started to find the block on her right side while Myunjin searched it on left.

Yuri looked behind her to find the the guards were now running in their direction.

Myunjin before stole the gun from the watch keeper of the cell.

He pointed it to the guards And yelled,

"Keep on searching the block. He said it was here."

Yuri was not sweating very badly, tension being seen on her face.

" Yuri you have to do this. Master maybe waiting for you." Mumbled and encourage Yuri to herself.

The guards started firing at Yuri so Myunjin covered her and started back firing.

The both hide behind a big rock.

The firing got intense.

"PUT YOUR GUN DOWN AND SURRENDER." yelled the prison head from the speaker.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SEARCH IT FAST." yelled Myunjin.

Yuri's eyes caught the site of the red brick Blovk at the very corner.

" Found it." Said Yuri.

A loud sound was heard Myunjin shoot a guard in his stomach as he was approaching them while they in his defence the guard shoot Myunjin directly near his chest.

Yuri yelled loudly,

"MYUNJIN............."

Silence complete silence.

Myunjin died on the spot.

The guards came infront pushed her down on the ground clasped her hands behind her back, whole a tears started gathering around her eyes.

The one you helped her, the one who stayed with her, the one who tried to make her master be with her was dead now.

" Nooo leave me Muunjin Noooo" yelled Yuri crying.

" Stay calm or you will be next" said the officer and dragged her inside.

While going she was continuously looking back at Myunjin's dead body.

Yuri was taken to a very high security surrounded cell.

She was charged on putting cheating blame of JEON Taehyung, trying to kill both by giving extra amount of viagara which is harmful for anyone's health.

Jungkook made sure she never leaves the jail, how dare she points finger of his husband.

Louds yells and screams were heard from om the cell.

" This is all because of you Taehyung, Myunjin died because of you, I lost my job because of you, I lost master Because of you Ahhhaaaaa." Yelled Yuri.

Inside the office, currently it was 6:30 time to leave for today.

Taehyung was jotting down important thing he learned today.

" Taehyung" called Eun-hi.

" Yes mom?" asked Taehyung tearing his gaze from the notepad to his mother-in-law.

" Let's leave for today, Tommorow we have an very important deal with the Han's" said Eunhi.

" Okay mom leys go" saying this both son mom duo went outside the company.

After reaching his house, Eunhi went to her mansion.

He was greeted by Jimin. Taehyung hugged his now bestfriend tightly.

" Evening taehyung." Said Jimin.

It was currently 7:15pm.

"Evening." Replied Taehyung with a smile.

"By the way get ready fast okay Jungkook is getting ready too. You know he bagh for like 50-60mins today just for your dinner date " said Jimin while winking at taehyung.

"Oh really?" Chuckled taehyung.

"Yaaa come i will help you pick clothes." Said Jimin and they went to his room.

They both don't sleep in one room.

Taehyung took a quick bath while Jimin arrange everything.

Taehyung wore a nice green sweatshirt with brown pants, comfortable yet chic.

Jimin did his hairs properly and did a little makeup after all after their marriage it's the first time they are going on a date.

"Perfect" exclaimed jimin looking at the master piece sitting infront of him.

Taehyung blushed a little and stood up.

"Let's go" said Taehyung and went downstairs.

Jungkook was already ready and was done waiting for his date.

Kevin was out in the car.

When Jungkook heard the door opening and Taehyung walking downstairs he can't help and watch his husband.

And when he did oh boy Jungkook lost his everything.

How beautiful his husband was looking like a ethereal angel landed on the earth.

Taehyung was now standing in-front of him.

Unconsciously Jungkook said,

" Beautiful soo beautiful"

This made a slight blush appear on Taehyung's face but he tired to cover it.

Taehyung cleared his throat and said trying to sound rude but failed miserably,

"Let's go??"

( I am soo happy for their win 😭❤️✨)
__________________________________________

Soo sorry for the late update Lavenders 💜✨

Any questions??

Who is the new man??

What will Yerin do now??

Myunjin is dead will Yuri do something??

Any questions??

Thankyou Lavenders 💜✨

Please check my 4th book Lavenders 💜 hope you will love and support it 💜✨

This if my first time writing a one shot. Hope you like it ❤️✨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

640K 28.9K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
145K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
172K 5.7K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
My ceo wife Oleh Koo

Fiksi Penggemar

447K 19.5K 50
"I am sorry Jungkook"Namjoon~ "Hyung?"teary eyes~ ~~ "THE FUCK YOU WANT?"~Taehyung shouted "I...I am..so..rry"Jungkook said and looked down Jungkook...