Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: CancΓΊn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Santo and Rory Bonus

2.4K 61 156
By yaniris0919

Athena's pov

Giovanni crawls to my feet smiling up at me when he reaches them. He grips my legs making himself stand up "Mama" He jumps and I pick him up kissing his cheek laying him down on the couch with me. "Hi baby" He laughs loudly, smiling ear to ear.

"Mommy can I eat This?" Luciano runs down stairs with blue behind him. He shows me a tray of cookies. "You can have two and if you're good then maybe later I'll give you more" He smiles happily when I hand him two cookies leaving the tray on the living room table.

I got home early from the warehouse today and there wasn't much to be done. "Daddy" I hear Luciano yell seeing Lucky coming through the door. "Hey bud, how was your day?" Giovanni grabs my finger trying to hold my complete Hand laying on it.

Fixing his position, his head on my lap while his small body takes a part of the couch. "Mommy let me eat a cookie" Lucky sits next to me rubbing Giovanni's head. He looks at his father with excitement "did you say thank you?" Luciano gasps before looking at me.

"Thank you mommy" He places a slobbery kiss on my Cheek I smile at him. "Anytime Luciano '' The front door opens I already know it's Enzo. He sits on the couch holding Vincent while Bianca looks at him rolling her eyes.

"When did Santo say he was going to call us?" Enzo asks I shrug "I don't know it's only their second day in Australia, remember the time difference" He puts Vinny on the floor to crawl around. Gio slides off me meeting him in the middle, the two laughing at each other.

By the time dinner rolls around everyone ate normally the only two people missing were Santo and Rory. I'm not worried though I know they're protected. Plus it's Santo we're talking about; he'd rather die than let anything happen to Aurora. I open my laptop and connect it to the TV. As we all went through some files I had sent from the office. The kids are in the playroom but I don't have anything graphic just in case.

"Ah shit he's calling" I put the laptop on the table answering the call. Once I do Rory's face is a bright pink but it has a huge smile on her face. Santo jumps on the bed lifting up her hand.

"Were engaged"

Santo's pov

*A few hours before*

"Babe we can't stay in bed all day," Aurora says, straddling my waist. I hold her hips looking at the beautiful sight in front of me. "Yeah I think I can stay in bed and fuck you all day" I watch her face turn a light pink her eyes widen she buries her head in my neck.

Her long blonde hair tied back. "Santo do I tell you I love you enough?" I laugh nodding "Yes my love you tell me all the time and each time feels like the first" I kiss the tip of her nose earning a big smile from her. "Now go get ready we'll go explore Aussie then go to dinner" She happily got off the bed digging in her suitcase. Checking the weather I put on a white button down with khaki pants. Rory comes out wearing a white dress that lands a little under her ass. "You look beautiful baby" I spin her placing a kiss on her pink lips.

She smiles, returning it wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you Santo" My heart starts racing at 100 miles per hour im pretty sure she can tell. "I love you more Aurora" I hold her hand in mine going to the rental car starting our drive for the day.

We went all over Sydney seeing everything and anything my love wanted to see. After 2 hours of walking my feet got tired but after seeing how happy she was I didn't complain. I'd do anything to keep that smile on her face. Dinner was a bust apparently they had lost over reservations so we ended up just ordering pizza.

Currently we sit on the beach watching the sunset. It's now or never it's the perfect time. No one is on the beach, the sun is blending into a beautiful ombre and Rory looks beautiful. She always does though. I stood up so she took my hand in hers walking back to the small house we rented. The only thing is I got on one knee. Her free hand flys over her mouth and tears well up in her eyes.

"Aurora for the past 4 years you've stood by my side even at times when you shouldn't have. I thought I would have scared you off with all the trauma I've been through but you still stood by my side showing me nothing but love. I didn't think I'd ever make it to this point in my life but you took each step with me never letting go of my hand. You taught me what it was truly like to be loved by someone other than family. Nothing feels the same without. I want you to be the person I wake up next to, the person I come home to everynight, I want you to be the mother of my kids. I've loved you since I was 16 and I'll keep loving you even after I die. I ask this with every once of love I have for you. Aurora, will you marry me?"

Tears stream down her face she nods her head yes many times "Yes Santo i'll marry you" A smile comes to my face I slide the diamond on her finger standing up I make her lips meet mine she wraps her arms around my neck holding me closer. My hands go around her waist holding her tightly, never wanting this moment to end. Finally I get to spend the rest of my life with someone who makes me a better person. "I love you Santo," she whispers in my ear. "I love you so much more Aurora" we go back to the house we rented.

"I want to marry you as soon as possible" I tell her, holding her close to me. "How soon is soon my love? Trust me I've helped plan people's weddings in a month" She laughs and I raise my eyebrow hoping she agrees. "You think we could have this done in a month?" Her jaw drops but then she quickly nods.

"We better start planning now then" I watch her happily jump off the bed running grabbing her small notebook. She really did have all of this planned out.

*A month later *

"Mom i'm getting married not dying please stop crying" I tell her giving her another tissue. "Santo you said it yourself you're getting married. I'm not sad, I'm happy, I'm so proud of you" She smiles at me wiping her face. Giovanni rests on his head on her shoulder falling asleep. "Thank you ma I wouldn't be here without you, like I said many times you were the angel I needed. The day you took me in was the first time I had gotten a genuine hug. Don't worry, I'll always need you and always go to you." She hugs me and I hug her back.

She's one of the most important people in my life. Without her I wouldn't have even seen new years but because of her I got to see so much more. "Alright I'm going to go check on Rory now" She smiles, taking Giovanni with her. Taking a deep breath I look in the mirror putting my suit jacket on Adriano hands me a glass full of vodka. "You ready?" He asks me to shake my head no.

"More than anything I want to marry her right now but I feel like I'm going to shit my pants right now. What if she says no and leaves me on the altar?" I down the drink quickly Adriano poured me another one. "One thing I can tell you is she won't leave you at the altar. It's normal to feel nervous your fucking getting married." Dad says fixing Luciano's tie.

I take a deep breath downing another drink. Maybe I'll stop now so I can focus when she comes in. "Alright bitches it's time" Mia comes in holding Rico. Yeah I think a quick shot won't hurt. That's what I needed. Luciano and Gabriele are the ring bears Damiano we tried to get him to do it he said no. I don't blame him, I like to sit too.

Going downstairs the music starts to play and everyone walks down. I take my place at the altar. Rory my love, don't leave me here please. I'll buy you those shoes you showed me a few days ago. I see her father I feel my hands start to sweat.

This is it im getting married

My heart starts to race seeing Rory walk in on her fathers arm. The white dress she wears hugs her body, perfect blonde hair pinned back in a bun. Tears spring in her eyes mine as well. She looks beautiful. I can't believe she said yes in the first place. I step down receiving my bride "Take care of her for me" Her father tells me I nod "Always' ' We stand facing each other while the officiant starts to say whatever he says.

I could care less about all of that right now. The only words I want to hear is I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. I dreamt about this moment forever, never did I think it was going to happen. I made mom cry last night. It was an accident but she said it was happy tears.

I admitted to her I didn't think I'd make it past my 16th birthday and she saved my life all those years ago. She took me in and not only gave me a place to live she gave me love. The love of a parent is the love everyone should have. Dad did as well. I don't even know how I could ever thank them for that. Now I stand here at 20 ready to marry the love of my life all because of mom.

People call her a devil but in all reality she's the most caring person there is. "Um Santo your vows?" The officiant breaks me out of my thoughts. Everyone laughs and Rory rolls her eyes.

"Alright, I'm going to be completely honest. I never thought I'd live long enough to see this moment. My sister helped me as much as she could but God sent me two angels and for that I have to thank them for letting me still be here. Aurora I used to see you in school with your friends but you always stood out to me. The moment I knew you were the one for me is when I bumped into you in Mexico. Not only did I save you from hitting the floor, once I felt you in my arms I stopped you from being with anyone else. I felt like the world stopped. Nothing was the same after that I needed you in my life. The rest of the time I kept seeing you around and I would find my way back to you. Going back to school I finally got the courage to speak to you and make us happy. It was one of the best days of my life. If I could relive that day over and over again I would. You found your way into my heart and took a permanent seat at the table. You are the person I want to wake up to every morning, the person I want to come home to. The person who owns my heart. No matter how many times I mess up or get scared not knowing what to do next, you hold my hand and tell me we'll figure it out together. I stand here in front of everyone making a promise that nothing will happen to you as long as I'm on this green earth. I will always put your life before mine because i'd rather die than have something happen to you my love. I love you Aurora" I say holding back tears watching her's fall down her face

"How the heck am I supposed to top that?! Santo I love you so much god I love you before you even knew who I was. I've been in love with you since 8th grade. Seeing you sitting in the back of class with your head down I was scared to talk to you. I felt so many feelings at 13 it's crazy. As we got older the feelings got stronger but I got more scared. When I saw you fight a guy to protect Athena I felt my heart beat to the point where I almost passed out. You protect those people who you love. When I went to Mexico deep down I wanted to see you. The first time I saw you in Mexico I freaked out. I was planning on hiding in my room the rest of the trip but then I got hungry. Luna, Viola, Vivian and I planned the trip for the longest. When they saw Santo they told me before the trip ended he'd notice me. When you bumped into me at breakfast I wasn't scared to hit the floor I was scared I'd pass out. Then you caught me again when we were going to dinner. When we got back and you started talking to me in school I used to go home and freak out. Never did I ever think I'd be here with about to get married. I love you Santo."

My heart melts hearing her words. I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Santo do you take Aurora to be your lawfully wedded wife from this day forward - to have and to hold, in good times and bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health; will you love, honor, and cherish her for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant looks at me a big smiles makes it way to my face

"I do" I place the ring on her finger

"Aurora do you take Santo to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward - to have and to hold, in good times and bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health; will you love, honor, and cherish him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" She places my ring on my finger

Both of them have tears falling with a smile from ear to ear. They wouldn't want anything different.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Morelli! You may now Kiss the bride" I didn't any longer after hearing those words I pressed my lips against hers holding her body. She wraps her arms around my neck holding me closer. We pull apart. I kiss her forehead, wiping her face.

Grabbing her hand we walk out of the small venue going into the car that waits for us. "God I love you so much" I take her in my arms she looks up at me smiling. "Is this a bad time to say I want kids?" I laugh at her shaking my head no.

"Not at all my love, we'll have our own family soon" I kiss her forehead as we sit in peace driving to the reception. Once we get there everyone is already seated. Holding her hand when we go in everyone starts to congratulate us and we thank them. Rory and her dad start to do the father daughter dance. I smile looking at her. I know how much he means to her. I'm glad they have a good relationship. "Santo" Luciano sits next to me holding a piece of candy in his hand. "Luciano" He hugs me and I return it.

He definitely wants something

He gives me a sheepish grin before running off with Gabriele. I laugh looking at the two. I love them so much. Once the song ends I stand up taking my wife from her father. 'Falling for you' By The 1975 starts to play I sway us to the beat of the song. "You're stuck with me now, are you ready for forever?" I ask her, she happily nods burying her head in the crook of my neck.

"This is our forever and it's the only forever I want" 

---------------

Hey guys!

I know many people wanted to see Santo and Rory get married so tada here it is!!

Q/A~ Favorite moments?

2769 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 230 29
Book 1 of the Attraction seriesβ€’ "Ares what are you doing?" I stumbled on my words as his fingers lingered over the lace of my pajama bottoms, he let...
392K 8K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
655K 10.6K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
609K 11.4K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...