ENZO

By TheWalnutTree

Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez is a devilishly handsome mafia King. Despite being cold hearted and beyond cruel, h... More

Authors note
1 - Hungover
2 - Plaitnum band
3 - Slander
4 - Brothers
5 - Poker night
6 - Heart of gold
7 - Deadly swords
8 - You owe me
9 - Violence
11 - Racing
12 - Dream
13 - All worth it
14 - Call me Enzo
15 - Dread
16 - Vulnerable
17 - Safe inside
18 - Criminal
19 - Night out
20 - Birthday
21 - Work up a sweat
22 - Weak knees
23 - Grandad
24 - Dinner
25 - Tulle and diamonds
26 - Dancing
27 - Intoxicated
28 - Breathless
29 - I do
30 - Celebrate
31 - She has my heart
32 - Best friend
33 - Belong
34 - Run in the rain
35 - Uneasy
36 - Fuck
37 - Fight
38 - Pasta please
39 - Fresh air
40 - Don't
41 - Albania
42 - Unbelievable
43 - Devour
44 - My half
45 - Elated
46 - White knuckles
47 - Self pity
48 - Unpredictable
49 - Indestructible
50 - Wicked woman
51 - Never alone
52 - Dashuria ime
53 - Cries and cusses
54 - Please understand
55 - Sick
56 - Lose control
57 - Sleepover
58 - Till death do us part
59 - Hot and bothered
60 - Little Hernandez
61 - Unconditional love
62 - Happy
63 - Epilogue
Authors note

10 - Worse for wear

6K 171 64
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING
BLOOD/GORE

We arrived back at Fabi's house after two hours. The hostages were released and sent home. All the remaining civilians were taken home or placed in other hotels. Fabi paid them to keep their mouths shut and if that didn't work, he threatened them. But I doubt the people would talk. They were probably just traumatised with all the gun fire.

Raf and I were in my room. We were coated in dried blood, dirt and sweat. My muscles ached, I could feel all the bruises I had undoubtedly acquired. "Fuck me. That was some shit." Raf groaned as he tossed his guns and knives onto the bed. I began doing the same. I pulled off my gloves and flexed my hands. Raf struggled taking his vest off, so I helped him. He groaned as I unstrapped it. He pulled off his top, tossing it to the bed. He looked down at his chest. "Ah shit." He murmured. His chest was riddled with ugly looking bruises, some large and some almost black.

After taking off my vest and top, my chest was also dotted with bruises. My arms were cut in places, with streaks of blood running down. "Be honest, how ugly is it?" I asked Raf, turning so he could see my back. "Just bruises and cuts. Nothing major. Wait. There's some glass in your neck." He sighed. Fuck.

I sat down on the bed and let him pull it out. He used his fingers, it would hurt regardless, I just wanted it out. "Fuck." I gritted when he pulled out the small shard. He showed it to me. I rubbed my face, immediately regretting it. My lip stung, my cheek ached. "All right. Shower. Get dressed and let's get the hell out of here." I stood up and walked to the adjourning bathroom in my room. Raf left my room and went to his.

Under the shower, I put the water temperature down to a more cooler setting so that it wouldn't sting my wounds. I was cut in places but none were deep, expect a gash on my arm. The water ran murky, as I washed all the dirt off my skin. Standing under the shower for a good twenty minutes, I could feel my muscles strain. I left it and got dressed into a T-shirt and joggers.

Raf came into my room ten minutes later, dressed similarly. His dark hair was damp but he smelt better. Cleaner. He bandaged my arm and my neck. I applied a plaster onto his chest and two stitches just above his eyebrow. His face was much to be looked at, with his lip being busted and his jaws being bruised. Yet he called me ugly. 

We went downstairs to see Fabi taking a pill with water. He sighed. He had also washed and got cleaned up. He was shirtless, his shoulder being bandaged and his arm being in a sling. He sported a nasty black eye and was also bruised all over.

He looked up at Raf and I. "Thank you for your help. And Enzo, remind me to never get on your bad side." He chuckled quietly, drinking more water. Now I doubted it was water. Perhaps vodka. I nodded and walked up to him. I held out my hand and he shook it. "Remind me to never hand you out favors." I chuckled making him chuckle. Raf also shook his hand.

We left and headed home in a private jet. We were both exhausted so we slept the whole way. When we landed, we went straight home. My muscles were stiff and sore. The back of the leather seats in the SUV did little to help. Raf was also in a similar state. "Sergio pass me a smoke." He glanced at my guard sitting beside him. Sergio scoffed, seemingly being amused with our states.

He lit up the cigarette and passed it to Raf. Then he lit one for me. "Thanks." I nodded at Sergio. "Got your asses handed to you then." He grinned showing off his teeth. Raf scoffed and rolled his eyes. I chuckled. "There were many many many men. We were outnumbered." I smiled and watched the smoke flit through the air. "Were you worried Sergio? I'm touched." I held a hand over my heart making Raf snigger. "Worried my ass." Sergio scoffed, folding his muscled arms under his suit. 

When the car stopped, I was a bit nervous. Here we were, bruised and battered. Worse for wear. Mom and dad wouldn't like that at all. Shit. If Isabella was still here, I wouldn't want to worry her. She would be worried about us both and I wouldn't want her to see us like this.

Raf exited before me, stubbing out his cigarette under his foot. I did the same and looked up at the dark sky. I shivered involuntarily, being home in Italy was much warmer than Russia. Still I felt goosebumps line my skin. The place seemed quiet with only the guards loitering about on their patrols. Some glanced our way, looking us up and down. We were never afraid to get our hands dirty and that's what made us scary. Fabi was the same. He was in on all the action, even injuring his shoulder in the process.

We walked into the house and before we could slink off to our rooms, I heard moms voice. "Vicenzo. Raphael. Come here." She demanded from the living room. Shit. Raf looked at me, his eyes saying the words 'we're fucked'. I let out a long breath and went to find mom. There's no point in avoiding her. I would get my ass beat.

"Yes mom." I said as I walked inside and looked away from her. Raf came up beside me. I noticed dad was in the room, watching a movie. Mom gasped and came to stand in front of me. She turned my face to hers, by grabbing my chin. There wasn't anger in her eyes only concern and worry. Her eyes scanned my face and she looked down at my body, seeing my arms. "You idiots. What's this? You came home like this?" She furrowed her brows and went to look at Raf. She also grabbed his face in her hands.

"Sorry mom. Things got a little out of control. But we're fine." I explained, looking towards dad. He didn't bother moving from where he sat. "They're big boys Alessia. They're fine. What's a little bit of bruising." Dad spoke up. Mom clicked her tongue. "I know but they're my babies. Such cute little faces and now they're all black and blue." She chuckled, pinching Raf's good cheek. He stepped back smiling.

"Did you get them?" Dad asked, looking relaxed as ever. I ruffled my hair and looked at Raf. "Course we did. We're not stupid." I sighed. "We got them all. It was a fucking shit show. We were at a hotel and..." Raf explained to my parents. They eagerly wanted to hear about it all. I left the room, wanting to lie down.

I trudged upstairs and into my room. The shower was running and I knew that she was in there. I rubbed my heavy eyes. Sleep, that's what I needed. Maybe for a while. Maybe I would hibernate. The warmth of the room embraced me. Pulling off my shoes, I lay down onto the bed, the softness comforting me.

"You must be really tired because you didn't even watch me change." Lira chuckled. I blinked my eyes open to see standing at the end of the bed with a loose T-shirt over her body. It hung off her shoulder and fell just below her ass. I smiled softly. She tilted her head and walked up to me. She leaned down and rubbed my face with her hand which was warm. "Is my poor baby all tired?" She asked.

I nodded. She licked her lips and began to pull down my joggers. "Well let's take your clothes off and you can sleep." She said as her fingers brushed against my stomach. Oh fuck. I wish I wasn't tired. She pulled down my joggers, tossing them aside. I sat upright and took off my T-shirt, pulling it from behind. "Oh." Lira gasped softly. I lay back down with a soft groan.

She climbed into bed beside me and looked down at me. Her fingers brushed my hair back. "Is Raphael all right?" She asked. I nodded. She hummed and leaned down. Her lips captured mine softly. I winced a little, feeling my lips ache. "Sorry." She mumbled before she kissed my jaw. She kissed across my jaw, down my neck and chest. She was kissing my bruises better like I did to her. Fuck I love her.

She lay beside me, trailing soft circles across my chest. I saw her eyes looking at all my bruises and cuts, frowning softly. "Did you kill them all?" She asked. I inhaled the sweet scent of white lilies from her. "We did. It was a hard job. There was a shit ton of men." I smiled. I explained it all to her.

"Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. And I'm happy that you've kind of got along with Fabi. See he isn't so bad. He's sort of like you but you're sensitive." Lira grinned. I chuckled and pulled her into me. She kissed my jaw once more. "I'm not sensitive." I smiled softly.

"Enzo. It's okay to be sensitive. I love you, you know. So don't ever change. Did Fabi say if he would come to our wedding?" She asked. "I gave him the invite. He agreed to come. And you're right. He's not so different from me. We actually got on. Did Isabella go home?" I sighed and closed my eyes.

I felt Lira move and she pulled the sheet over me. She lay back down beside me. "She did. She had fun. She did miss you and Raphael." She looked at me, laying on her side. I sighed and closed my eyes again. "Did your mom not beat the shit out of you?" She asked and I'm sure she was grinning.

"No why would she? She loves me." I grinned. Lira chuckled. "Sleep handsome." She shushed me. I did fall asleep. All too quickly.

The next morning I awoke pretty late. My body was sore all over. Every move I made was tender. My muscles were stiff. I eventually got showered and dressed into a clean pair of joggers and a matching grey hoodie. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. My stomach grumbled almost in agony. It's been a while since I've eaten.

I met Raf sitting at the kitchen island. He was wolfing down some quiche and buttered rolls. I licked my lips at the sight. He seemed to look a lot better. He smiled up at me and a maid placed a plate of quiche down for me. I thanked her and quickly ate it. I chugged down water, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"I look like shit. How's the arm?" Raf asked looking at me, placing his arms atop the counter. "Fine. Just a scratch. How are you?" I asked, pouring myself another glass of water. "All good. That was nothing." He yawned, stretching out his arms. "Enzo I request a week off work and if you don't give it to me, I'll take it off regardless." He grinned.

"Fine. Take it off. You deserve it. Work on your blocking. Ask Lira to teach you." I grinned remembering him getting his face beat in. "Get Lira to teach you." He mocked in a high pitched voice. "I could take her ass." He smirked.

"Take who's ass?" Lira smiled as she walked into kitchen. Her sneakers tapped against the floor as she walked over to us. She stopped beside me and picked up my fork, eating the piece of quiche that was on it. "Oh that's good." She smiled, licking the fork clean.

She looked across at Raf, placing her hands on her hips. "Do you need someone to kiss your bruises all better?" She teased. "Look I've kissed Enzo all better. Doesn't he look so handsome." She grinned, cupping my cheek.

Raf slowly smiled widely. "You could kiss me all better. In fact I've got this huge bruise on my ass." He stared at Lira. She scoffed. "I wouldn't touch your ass even if you paid me."

Raf gasped very dramatically and pointed at his phone. "Donzel has texted me. What do I say?" He asked, looking at Lira with wide soft eyes. How cute. Lira grinned and picked up his phone. She read over the message, her dark eyes gleaming. "Okay so, invite her for dinner. I know Enzo has already. But you invite her. Enzo and I can have dinner with you. Sort of like a double date. Ooh so you really must like this Donzel. You know I can't wait to meet her."

Raf looked at me and I smiled. I may have told Lira all about his little crush. And Lira being Lira, she was giddy about setting them up. I just sat back and allowed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhh wow! I'm literally fucking speechless my brain isn't working BUT I love Alessia and Ace 🥰 #dreamparents #mafiamommy #mafiadaddy #onmykneesforalessiaandace #theycouldmurdermeandiwouldsaythankyou

Fun fact: 'Almost' is the longest word in English with all the letters in alphabetical order

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 4.2K 61
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โžฝ๐Ÿค Ongoing โžฝ๐ŸคŽ Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
122K 288 18
the book contains real domestic discipline ,spanking and other punishments in various situations
14K 38 3
แ€กแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€•แ€ผแ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€˜แ€ฒ แ€–แ€ฌแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€•แ€ฒ แ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ