Hope For The Lost ~ A SBI Ado...

By Hi1and2Bye3

Tomathy Innit, though prefers to be called Tommy, was just a happy kid who enjoyed Minecraft and music. He h... More

Ages//Info
Chapter 1 ~ The Backstory//Getting ready to meet the family
Chapter 2 ~ The Family
Chapter 4 ~ Leaving Hell
Chapter 5 ~ Home
Chapter 6 ~ The House
Chapter 7 ~ Breakfast
A/N
Another A/N....

Chapter 3 ~ Talking with the Family//Adoption

188 5 3
By Hi1and2Bye3

|
|
|

•Phil's POV•

|

I sit down in the seat in the middle, my boys sit down in the chairs on either side of me.

I look at the boy Infront of me, he looks different then what I pictured, he has curly hair like Wil that's golden blonde, almost like mine.  I study his features, he has bright blue eyes like diamonds, and lips that look as if they haven't smiled in years, only holding a frown now.  Though the most noticable thing is all his scars, mostly the giant one that traces right across his face, it looks to be a nasty scar which one can only wonder where it came from, along with his discolored right eye and the slit in his eyebrow which I can only assume is from the scar.

Though I got cut out of my trance when Wil nudges my chair and I realize I have been staring at the young teen for a little to long.  I notice how uncomfortable he looks and curse at myself because I know I'm the cause for staring at him.

"Uhh Hi, I'm Phil and these are my two sons. What's your name?" I ask trying to spark a conversation among the awkward silence. 

|
|
|

•Tommy's POV•

|

I look up as the adult, Phil I learn is his name, talks.  I go to speak but I stop myself, trying to think of what to say instead of embarrassing myself.

"Uhh m-my name is u-umm T-Tomathy, t-though I prefer T-Tommy." I try to make out only cursing at myself under my breath once I finish.  Realizing how stupid I must have sounded stuttering. 

The man, or should I say Phil, only chuckles.  Which I only take as pity.  I look back down to the floor, trying to calm myself.  As I look up I see the three staring at me.

"U-Umm w-what are y-your s-sons names?"

"Oh, well how about they introduce themselves, then we can ask you some questions and you can ask us some.  Does that sound good?" Phil asks, I only nod while looking at his feet, you can tell a lot about someone by there shoes. 

"Well then, go on boys, introduce yourselves." Phil states glancing back and forth between his son's. 

They both look at each other until the curly brown haired boy starts to talk.

"Hi!  My name's Wilbur but you can call me Wil.  I enjoy music and I write songs and play the guitar!" The brown haired guy, or should I say Wil, exclaims.

I chuckle, I bet his music sucks though I can't say that aloud.  I know if I did I would get a nice beating.

The pink haired boy speaks up.

"Uhh, my name is Technoblade, though please just call me Techno.  I enjoy Minecraft, fighting specifically sword fighting, and reading or poetry." The pink hair, Techno, says introducing himself. 

I can't help but laugh, Technoblade, really?!  These names are the stupidest most weirdest names I've ever heard.

The three of them just stare at me, though, Phil starts to chuckle.

"Haha I know there names are quite weird but that's what makes them unique."  Phil chuckled looking at his son's with the warmest smile I've ever seen, it almost makes me sick. 

I just look down at the floor embarrassed.

"Well Tommy, what are somethings you enjoy?" Techno asks obviously noticing my uncomfortableness.

"Uhhh I l-like Minecraft, music, and umm don't l-laugh but uhh s-stuffed animals." I explain covering my face in embarrassment.

The three look at me and I can feel my face heat up.  I hate when people stare at me, I can feel the judgement already.  Damnit, Tommy, you should have just kept your mouth shut.  I mentally slap myself.

Wil starts to laugh, Techno slaps Wil and Phil gives him a, shut up, type look which in turn Wil immediately shut up.

I pull my hands from my face now just staring at the floor.  The uncomfortable awkward silence is back, great, I think to my self. 

"Well that's cool, my boys also enjoy Minecraft, and as you know Wil loves music, maybe he can sing you one of his songs later.  Oh and there are plenty of stuffed animals at the house for you!" Phil exclaims obviously trying to ease the awkward silence.

I can't help but smile at that, I've never had someone offer me something like this, or really anyone be nice to me in general.  Though I shake the smile from my head knowing that I can't get attached.  There probably just like the others, most families don't even try to act nice but the ones that do are the worst.  You think you found a good family until you arrive home with them and they beat you down in an instant, making you feel like there pet that's only there for there personal entertainment.

I frown at the thought.  I can only hope they aren't like that because something about them makes me feel warm inside and safe, and I feel I'm already growing attached which scares me.

"Tha-"

Just as I'm about to thank him Ms. Jane busts into the room. 

"Time's up.  Please follow me, you can decide if you want It at the front desk.  Tomathy, go back to your room, now." Ms. Jane orders.

I can see Phil grit his teeth at her calling me It, though I'm used to it sadly.  Although, Phil's the first person to ever show uneasiness at that, which makes me smile.

The family follows Ms. Jane out the door as I scurry out the one on the opposite wall, making my way to my room.  I don't feel like punishment today so I hurry to get to my room and to fall asleep.

|
|

•Phil's POV•

|

I grit my teeth at her words, It, Tommy is not an It, he is a human being and deserves the respect as one.

Ms. Jane leads us out to the front desk.  She goes back to her computer and starts typing away.

"So, I know you probably don't want that brat so let's save both me and you some time." Ms. Jane states, obviously to oblivious to see the good in Tommy.

I grit my teeth at her once again.

"Well for one, Tommy is not a brat or an It, and secondly, we do infact want Tommy.  Right boys?" I question looking back at them.

They both look up at me and nod quickly without a second thought.  I smile, glad that my boys are fine with the new addition, and are fond of Tommy.

"Well then.... Uhh I'll go get him and you can fill out the paperwork." Ms. Jane groans. 

She hands me the paperwork and starts to walk off until the boys look at me and I can already tell what they want.

"Uhh Ms. Jane, would it be fine if my boys tag along?  They want to help there new brother pack."

She looks at me with an odd and disgusted look for a few seconds until she looks away, nodding.

"Great!  Go on boys!"

My boys disappear with Ms. Jane going to get Tommy as I sit down starting to fill out the paperwork.

|

"Ohh what an adventure this will be."

|
|

*Hi!  I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's kinda long.  This took me four days to complete, mostly because I'd start writing and then a lack of motivation would hit.  But anyways BYEEEEE*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
137K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...