A Ninja? ( Twisted Wonderland...

By LittleAkime

(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different wor... More

Chapter 1: mission gone wrong๏ฟผ
Chapter 2: talking raccoon?๏ฟผ
A/n
Chapter 3: entrance ceremony
chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm
๏ฟผ should I be SUS? ๏ฟผ
Chapter 5 - The card of Ace ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
NEW STORY
Chapter 6 : ๏ฟผ100 Windows๏ฟผ and fishy little fishes๏ฟผ
6k special: the Day you become a child๏ฟผ๏ฟผ [1]
Chapter ๏ฟผ7 -dwarfs mine๏ฟผ
Please read this๏ฟผ
IS OUT!
๐Ÿฅ€Down the rabbit hole๏ฟผ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ Down the๏ฟผ Rabbit๏ฟผ hole๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๏ฟผ down the rabbit hole๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸฐThe apology๐Ÿฐ๏ฟผ
23K special: fnaf ๏ฟผ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
Y/n info
My weird dream
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
This will not be tolerated๏ฟผ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
A little rant
Another weird dream๏ฟผs
53k Special๏ฟผ: the day you become a child [p2]
AHHHHHHHHH
How dating (y/n) will be ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
๐Ÿฆlong live the king๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸฆLong live the king ๐Ÿฆ๏ฟผ
New story y'all
I wanna do a little Q&A
A little apology gift
New cover
I need help...

๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ

2.3K 80 74
By LittleAkime

Last time

???:"Now now, don't say that...here you are"

You:' it's almost like the copycat, interesting'

Grim:"When is that guy stuck his arm out my body moved in the same way on its own! The trad was over before I know it"

  Leona:" being royalty isn't that great. Your effort or skills make no different, everything is decided by the order you were born in"

' that's fine I'll like to keep the fun for myself'

___________________________________________________

(Disclaimer: anyone you talk to other than who already knows your a female and your alone with them other then them you'll talk in your male voice until I say otherwise)

Location-Ramshackle dorm

You:" so again, what are we supposed to do in those meetings?" I said standing in front of the mirror brushing my hair with the help of coconut.

Deuce:" you discuss the progress in your dorm and if there's any Issues that needs to be solved. Is what Trey-senpai told me" he said sitting on my bed.

Ace:" since the tournament is near you'll probably discuss about that" said Ace leaning on the closet playing with my kunai.

You:" well I can't participate so why even bother?" I asked and was answered by a irritated muffled growl from grim who is stuffing his face in my pillow.

Grim:" I bet you he did that to irritate us more he gets off on getting our hopes up and then destroying them" he shot his head up yelling in frustration then went back stuffing it in the pillow he's been this salty since we left the headmaster office.

Ace:" don't be like that. You'll get to show off next year that if someone got in your dorm" Ace said smiling almost mockingly grim whined again.

Grim:" but I want to show off now! I don't want to wait till next year" he whined hitting the pillow like a child.

Deuce:" well even if you could there isn't enough players in here there's only you (y/n) and coconut I don't even think familiars are allowed to enter"

Grim:" then why can't(y/n) just make clones of herself then we can play" he said I glared at him through the mirror.

You:" what part of "keeping it a Secret" didn't you get? And I'm pretty sure it's against the rules and I'm not interested in running after a flying disk like a pup"

Ace:" why do I feel like you just insulted us?" He said I didn't say anything and finished tying my hair up and looked at the clock.

You:" I think is time to go. You guys hang here if you want but take coconut with you, I'm off" I said walking out waving from behind and closed the door head downstairs and out the door not before saying goodbye to some of the ghosts on the way.

3rdPOV

Ace:" so what do guys want to do?" Asked Ace looking away from the door to the two sitting on the bad.

Deuce:" I'm going to finish my homework" said deuce grabbed his backpack and went out to one of the empty rooms for quite.

Grim:" I'm taking a nap" grim said and dropped down and closed his eyes quickly falling asleep coco just jumped out from the window going to who knows where.

Ace:" Y'all are boring I'm going down to the kitchen" said ace mad and walked out of the room and downstairs as he reached and turned to his left he bumped into (y/n).

Ace:"eh? What are doing here I thought you lift already?" He asked staring at (y/n) holding a box of tool and wood planks on her shoulder.

You:" I did, what are you talking about?" Ace jumped at your voice from behind him and quickly turned around to see you again just came from upstairs holding couple of boxes.

Ace looked between you two who was staring blankly at him then shook his head.

Ace:" I forgot you can do that, I don't think I'll get used to seeing bunch of you just hanging around"

You:" will, get used to it Quick we have to fix this place if we don't want it to collapse on us" the one with tools said and walked pass him and the one with boxes went through another door.

Ace stared at them walking away turned back and kept walking and another (y/n) walked towards him holding a stack of papers.

Ace:" hey clone (y/n) what are you doing with all these papers?" He asked (y/n) stopped beside him as Ace took one to look at it.

You:" I decided on another side job beside sam's shop and that is to help fixing stuff in the school or fix anything the students need help with for some money so I made these flyers to give around I already have a permission from the headmaster" you said and Ace finished reading the nicely made flyer.

Ace:" so you're quitting at the shop already?" He asked and you shook your head.

You:" No I'll still be working for him but this is side job to earn more" Ace hummed.

Ace:" that doesn't sound bad it sounds like great idea. mind if I take one?" He said smiling at you, your eyes Slightly widened then looked to the side a small blush on the upper visible part of her cheeks.

You:" thanks I should go now" clone you said and quickly walked pass him Ace obviously noticed the blush and smirked to himself folded the paper put it in his packet and kept walking around looking for the kitchen he reached the Lounge room and walked in seeing multiple clone of (y/n) Ace gulp with a small blush on and walked to one of clones who is looking into the old clock.

Ace:" hey clone (y/n) do you know where the kitchen is?" He asked (y/n) stopped what she's doing and turned her head to him.

You:" is occupied is getting more fixed again right now" you said and went back working Ace sighed and went and sat down on the now fixed couch then put a hand on his cheek sighing in boredom then a plate was placed in front of him with a cup and a tea pot he looked up to see yet another (y/n) with a pink apron on and hair in a low side ponytail out of the school uniform and in black shirt and sweat pants just like all the other clones are wearing Ace blushed at the site of that.

You:" here, I just made this apple pie with the ingredients lift from making the tart and the apples I got from the tree outside" Clone you said as you sat down on another couch and grabbed a book from the coffee table, Ace won't lie you look like a cute housewife right now.

Ace:" hey clone (y/n) I got a question" he said and you looked up at him.

Ace:" how does cloning works for you can you feel what the other clones feel? Can you see through each other's eyes? I tried asking cater but he never gives me a straight answer" He asked you closed you eyes seeming to be thinking then opened them again staring at him.

You:" to some people is different but to me I can't really see through them, unless we're all in the same room and looking at the same thing, but seeing multiple things at different places could really mass up the vision and give headaches so I try to avoid that but since we all have the same body strength power and mind we communicate with each other through mind messages that's how the real (y/n) got one of us to get things ready for the sleepover before you guys came but that is optional other then that we can as well feel each other's emotions if we at a distance from each other, like right now I feel a bit confused and irritated I think one of the (y/n)s is having a hard time in fixing or looking for something I need to go and check that out enjoy the pie" you finished and got up and walked away from him Ace looked down at the pie stem still coming from it Ace smirked.

Ace:"  sucks to be you now Deuce I got a whole pie and a bunch of (y/n) around me all for myself" muttered Ace smiling wide cut out a big piece for himself and took a bite very satisfied with the taste.

And all the way upstairs in one of the rooms sat Deuce in front of a Study desk  writing down when he suddenly sneezed.

Deuce:" why do I feel like Ace just made fun of me?" Said Deuce to no one scratching under his nose then went back to work.

Location-mirror chamber

Crowley:"then. Let our meeting about the October enter-dorm  magical shift tournament commence. First. Octavinelle dorm's mr. Ashengrotto has an announcement I was the manager for the tournament" Crowley said mentioning by his hand to Azul who pushed his chair back and stood up.

Azul:" I'm Azul Ashengrotto The tournament manager thank you for your time" he smiled but none of them seemed to care except one Kalim returned the smile.

Azul:"to begin. For the installation of food stalls around the coliseum venue all slots for both external enterprises and internal Club activities has been filled. Royal guests from every Country have all been sant their invitation General attendance tickets are also selling well. And locations from TV stations and the newspapers are coming in like they do every year"

Kalim:" The tournament is a big deal worldwide. I got super excited for my invitation every year before I came here. Since you're royalty would've gotten one too, right Leona? Maybe we passed by each other when we were little" kalim smiled at the lion next to him who just lazily rolled his eyes.

Leona:"..who knows, I don't care" he said turning his head away from him closing his eyes kalim pouted but kept smiling nonetheless.

Vil:" I have to make sure my foundation is in perfect form for the ultra vision. Physical activity means I have to spend that much more time fixing it" Vil said looking at himself in his hand mirror.

Riddle:"huh...Pomefior is the only dorm to take timeouts to fix their makeup"Riddie shook his head.

Idia:" how can you all be so proactive about being in front of a bunch of people? Just thinking about it makes me wanna vomit" said idia from his floating tablet. (Same idia, same. That's why he's my favourite we think alike) they stopped when Azul cleared his throat.

Azul:"Everyone, quiet please" Azul stared intensely at them it also annoyed kalim being the good soul he is apologised to him. (I swear this world does not deserve him😩 why was he put in this problematic school!?)

Azul:" soon as every dorm decided on their player make sure to submit all the paperwork, if the paperwork is late by even a day..."

Riddle:" you'll be disqualified correct?" He asked and Azul gave him his infamous smile.

Azul:" No, I will accept a special processing fee. An express delivery fee, if you will" he said and Riddke's eyes widened.

Riddle:" huh...I think making a rule for exceptions the that is in bad form" he said and Kalim laughed.

Kalim:" hahaha! I am grateful for it though"

Crowley:"we're getting very off track.  As for the tournament bracket...I'd like to share an idea-" he got cut off by the door to the room opening, two of them looked surprised and two of them smirked when they saw who walked in

Y/nPOV

I finally found the meeting room after getting lost multiple times I bowed as a thank you to the ghost who helped me find it I stared at the door hearing people in there that means the meeting had already started I cringed in the inside.

You:' god please no, that means I'll have to cut their Conversation come in and the room will be dead Silence and all of them will stare at me. Maybe I can skip and tell him I got lost or got distracted from the time?' I thought backing up until I bumped into the giant ghost that brought me here I looked back at him he smiled down at me but I can tell by that smile he's telling me that I can't escape now.

I sighed and put my hand on the handle twisted it and slowly pushed the door open they stopped talking and turned their heads to me I gulped and walked in closed the door then bowed.

You:" sorry headmaster I got lost and couldn't find the room"

Crowley:" that's fine I'll let it slide since it's your first time. Come sit down, I'm glad you actually came I thought you skipped" he said smiling.

You:' will that was my plan but it didn't work' I thought and walked to one of the two empty seats I took the one closest to Riddle since the other one is Close to that Azul guy.

Crowley:" everyone, I'll like to introduce you to the new Ramshackle dorm leader (y/n) (c/n) mr.(c/n) from now on will be attending all dorm meetings" he introduced me and I bowed my head Riddle smiled softly at me while I noticed that Azul guy and lion smirk I heard a gasp and a quiet squeal from somewhere.

Kalim:" welcome (y/n)! I'm kalim Al-Asim dorm leader of Scarabia Nice to meet you" said the white haired smiling widely at me.

Vil:" vil schoenheit dorm head of Pomefior but I bet you already know that" he said brushing some of his hair back I want to say no out loud but I don't want to make more enemies right now and here.

Riddle:" you already know me but Riddle Roseheart dorm leader of  Heartslabyul"

Azul:" Azul Ashengrotto dorm leader of Octavinelle pleasure to make your acquaintance I hope very soon we can work together"

Crowley looked at the lion who sighed.

Leona:" Leona Kingscholar, dorm leader of savanaclaw remember that herbivore" he said side glaring at me and then all of them looked at the floating object who yelped.

Idia:" I-I-Idia s-shroud dorm..leader..o-of Ignilhyde" the voice from the object kept stuttering and keeps getting quieter.

Azul:" tell me "Ramshackle leader" are you planning to enter in the tournament? If so please submit the paperwork for..those...who will enter" he said clearly trying to hold his laughter while saying that with that lion doing the same.

You:" sorry but do to the lack of living people in my dorm we can't " I said not looking at him but I see the smile at him widen I heard a short small giggle from the lion. Riddle glared at them and whisper to me to ignore them.

Azul:" that's Unfortunate. But you know, I accept a special processing fee I'm sure I can squeeze you in if you-"

You:" thanks but no, I don't know anything about that sport near am I interested" I cut him off he looked annoyed but kept that smiling staring intensely at me.

Leona:" guess then you staying behind and watching us herbivore not doing anything useful in the mean time and still be unnoticed how sad" Said the lion who now I know the name smirking like he just said the best insult.

You:" quite the opposite I'm actually glad I'm staying behind and watch boys run after a flying disc like little dogs it will be like watching pets competition" I said and heard a Quiet Ohh from the floating object I see the lion expression turn to anger.

Leona:" what did you just say!?" Leona pushed his chair back and got up I stared at him not scared at all.

Crowley:" Enough. Kingscholar, sit down and don't treat mr.(c/n) like that just because of his situation and (c/n). Don't say things like that it's offensive to those who've been playing it for years and love it" Crowley glared at the both of us Leona  scoffed and sat back down and I bowed my head.

You:" forgive me headmaster I didn't mean it like that" I said Crowley sighed.

Crowley:" as I was saying. I'd like to share an idea" we all looked over at him.

Riddle:" idea?"

Crowley:" starting from this tournament I'd like the dorm head of Diasomnia. Malleus Draconia To be included in the hall of fame at this time" and all their eyes widened.

Kalim:"Eeh!?" I looked at kalim and noticed Leona next to him frowning.

Leona:" what's the meaning of this?" He asked I can tell he's isn't pleased of what the headmaster suggested.

Crowley:" Since mr.Droaconia  entered this school all dorms that have played against Diasomnia i've been crushed without scoring a single point. Diasomnia scored over 100 points, more then 90 Percent of which were by him"

Kalim:" true, when we played them last year we couldn't make a single move"

Idia:"he's an unparalleled cheat character that completely destroys the game balance"

Crowley:" The tournament isn't for mere pleasure. In order to discover the next generation of talents The world pays attention. Regardless of that, no matter who their opponent is any match against Diasomnia it's over before even their players can strut their stuff. This is an extraordinary exception"

Idia:" Aah, I get it. I wither After seeing the development over and over"

Crowley:" to the dorm With many members aiming to join a magical shift pro league, savanaclaw. Savanaclaw is a dorm with a history of victories and has never once below the top three. Even still you have lost to Diasomnia Dorm in the opening match of the past two tournaments. This won't leave a strong impression on any scout. And it won't allow any to become a pro" everyone stayed silent the lion looked even more unpleased he looked mad glaring dangerously at headmaster.

Leona:" so you're saying that we're just going to get owned again this year?"

Crowley:" I'm not saying it because it pleases me. Anyway I have already received Mr.Draconia's consent on the matter that is left is the approval as dorm heads"

Leona:" ha, you've underestimated us...teach. The Thing I hate most in this world is being told " you can't become Number one" he said clearly mad.

Crowley:" that's not what I'm saying"

Leona:" then what are you saying? First, in magift it's not about throwing around physical strength. It's about using your head" he said smirking.

Kalim:" I don't think I could beat Malleus in a battle of wits either" kalim said and Leona rolled his eyes.

Leona:" Hmph, for you, sure. But not me, sure no one is ever going to beat him in a battle of brawn, but brains should be different"

Azul:"Ooh?" Leona stood up.

Leona:" The king of beast Took his place as king though hard work and wisdom. Put that thing between your ears to work. Come up with a way to beat that monster, I bet the world would admire which ever team did that. Are you going to pass up on a once in a lifetime opportunity?" I kept listening to him and he's making sense it's similar to what Kakashi told us you can't just run in the Battle straight away without a strategy but who's malleus? Is he another dorm leader is he the one who's supposed to sit on the empty chair beside me?

Vil:" even you say Smart things sometimes, I also think your idea is nonsense headmaster. Excluding those of the talent, is it not just your unconscious bias showing? I hate things like that"

Riddle:" I agree with Vil on this. Also as a wizard I have no intentions on throwing the towel before the battle has even begun"

Leona:" I want the whole world to see that aloof bastard's face contort in frustration. Just thinking about it, I could start humming y'know?" His smirk extended

Azul:"fu fu, imagine how high the ratings will be"

Kalim:" Mmhmm mmhmm, you shouldn't exclude others" nodded Kalim.

Idia:" Eh, what's happening here? Am I the only one Who thinks letting him in the hall of fame is fine?"

Leona:" there you have it teach we won't be letting malleus in the hall of fame" he said sitting back down with a satisfied smile.

Crowley:"hmm, what do you think (c/n)?" I lifted my head up as he called my name seeing now all their eyes on me Leona's frowned.

Leona:" why are you asking him? He can't even play, So why does his opinion matter?" He said and Crowley dots narrowed at him.

Crowley:" because he's also a dorm leader and has a saying in it like all of you. Now (c/n), do you have something to say?" He said smiling at me everyone stayed silent staring at me Azul was smirking at me that kalim guy smiling Leona glaring at me I don't know anything about that tablet the pretty guy looking uninterested and Riddle looking kinda concerned I felt my anxiety kicking in on the Spotlight being put on me so suddenly until I felt a tiny hand on mine grabbing it and squeezing it softly I glanced at Riddle who was smiling softly at me I squeezed back and took a breath.

You:" I don't know anything about Draconia or what he's capable of but nonetheless I agree with Leona"

Crowley:" and why?" I sighed thinking of a way to explain it.

You:" I'll say it in a way they taught me back in my home. You can't just run in the Battle without a plan to win unless you're an idiot that's looking to die but to come up with a strategy on the spot try to survive their hits and examine them try to find their weak spots and use it against them don't just go in there and throw everything you have without an idea how or else the opponent will find a loophole and strike you in it ending your life" I let go of Riddle and crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back on the chair and stared into headmaster yellow dots.

You:" if I had the chance to enter I'll still be out there running around dodging them until I find a loophole and use it to my advantage and end them" I finished staring at the headmaster, Kalim vil and Riddle smiled Azul still smirking and a muffled squeal from the floating object Leona stared at me then smirked and looked at the headmaster.

Leona:" you heard he-him, we won't put him" he said cutting of as he was about to say "her".

Crowley:"my goodness...fine understood.  However if the same situation occurs this year he will be entered into the Hall of Fame next year"

Leona:" do whatever you want"

Azul:" that brings us to the end of today's meeting. Everyone, please don't forget to turn in your paperwork, I myself don't mind if you forget them...fufufu~" he said glancing at me I sighed already annoyed with him.

Vil:" by the way, to today's dorm meeting... did you forget to tell malleus about it again?"

All:Ah!" I looked at everyone eyes widen I sighed feeling bad to malleus guy.

3rdPOV

Heartslabyul Resident A:" it's almost time to decide who's playing magical shift tournament, huh." Said a student him and his friend walking down the stairs.

Heartslabyul Resident B:" have you thought of any spells to appeal to the dorm head?" He asked and his friend smirked.

Heartslabyul Resident A:" of course I did I showed it to mr. Crewel and got his approval. I'm excited to show it to-Ah WHOOOAAA!!" His body out of the sudden jumped off and he fell down the stairs his friend eyes widened and quickly ran down to him.

Heartslabyul Resident A:" Oooww...crap it hurts" he grabbed his leg in pain.

Heartslabyul Resident B:"H-hey! Why are you jumping around on the stairs all of the sudden?" He said grabbing his arm and trying to help him up.

Heartslabyul Resident A:" my leg...hurts...!"

Heartslabyul Resident B:" what! Let's get you to the infirmary!" He said putting his hurt friend arm behind his neck and tried to get him up quickly.

All the way up the stairs stood someone looking down at them smirking his ears twitching in satisfaction and his buddies behind smirking as well.

???:" Shi shi shi" he laughed and they walked away still laughing what they didn't notice is above them on a chandelier was a small monkey with his banana watching everything that just occurred.

Coconut:"oh oh Ah Ah" he stared at them until they were gone and jumped down and out of the window saw you walking out and hopped towards you.

Y/nPOV

I was walking in the Main Street where the statues are, heading to the dorm until my vision went dark and I quickly held into the statue next to me a yellow Light appeared and the ink drops dropped onto the ground then fused together to an ink puddle.

My vision was brought back and rubbed my head looking onto the ground.

You:' it's similar to what I had before, that could mean what happened to Riddle will happen again but to who?' I thought getting worried then something jumped on my shoulder I looked over saw coconut but there's something wrong.

You:" hello there, where have you been?" I said scratching under his chin he hopped into my arms and shoved his face on my chest he has a banana with him but the banana is untouched now I'm confident there's something wrong he would've scuffed that banana right now but something mast have happened I gently lifted his tiny head up and I see fear in his eyes I got even more worried.

You:" what's wrong? Did something happen? Did someone try to hurt you? Show me where they are and I'll end them" I said softly but the last one in venom meaning what I said.

I stared softly into his chocolate brown eyes having fear and sadness in them but it wasn't fear of something it was more like fear...for me.

I sighed softly and hugged him closer to me to Comfort him.

You:" you can tell me later when your better but if it is someone I want you to tell me I can't have anyone bully my favourite monkey" I said scratching his head and started walking he cuddled closer as possible peeled his banana and broke a tiny piece and lifted it up towards me I softly shook my head and he looked even more sad, whatever happened must've been bad to him for him to share his favourite food with me he never acts like this unless he's genuinely worried about me.

I looked around for anyone and pulled my mask down to show my mouth took the piece and for the longest time I smiled softly at him he smiled back and took bite as well I pulled my mask up again and continued walking patting his head now having two thing to worry about.

3rdPOV

Jade:" welcome back Azul" said Jade to Azul who just walked in the cafe.

Azul:" hello Jade, where's Floyd?" He asked seeing the other leech nowhere.

Jade:" he's taking care of things in the kitchen right now" Azul hummed and walked pass him going up to his office Jade following behind him.

Azul:" how's things while I'm was gone?" He asked walking closer to his office doors.

Jade:" not a lot of people came since it's just the end of the school day and everyone is tired" Azul sighed and pushed his door open walked in and sat on his chair.

Azul:" as long as everything is going according to plan, it's fine" he said closing his eyes for a moment when he opened them Jade was still there.

Azul:" is there anything else?" He asked and Jade smile widened and slowly pulled out a nicely folded paper.

Jade:" there is, I got something that might interest you. It's about the new Magicless student" he said handing it to him Azul eyebrow raised an interest took the paper and unfolded it reading what's on it.

Azul:" an ad for extra help? What does this have to do with him?" He asked looking up at Jade.

Jade:" he's offering extra hand if there's anything broken that needs to be fixed"

Azul:" why isn't there any phone number?" Asked Azul not seeing your phone Number.

Jade:" he said he doesn't have one so to come personally to his dorm" he said smiling.

Azul:" ok but who gave you this?"

Jade:" him" Azul eyes twitched.

Azul:" I know it's a guy Jade who gave you this ad?" He said growing impatient.

Jade:" is that Magicless student himself the one you tried to get him to work for you but he refused"

Azul:" i'm not an idiot Jade I saw him earlier in the meeting he was sitting close to me so don't lie" Azul glared up at him.

Jade:" I'm serious Floyd and I saw him I'll get Floyd and he'll show you a picture he took of him" and in that moment Floyd walked in.

Floyd:" I heard my name~" Jade turned to him brother.

Jade:" Floyd, show Azul the picture you took of the Magicless student when he was handing out flyers" Floyd took out his phone walked closer and turned it to Azul to show a picture took from a distance and it's indeed you handing out flyers to students.

Azul:" but how? We just got out of the meeting and he was empty-handed, at will be impossible to give all these flyers in this short amount of time" he said taken the phone to look closely.

Floyd:" I don't know but he was walking around with this huge stack of flyers I don't know how he managed to hold them for so long" Said Floyd taken his phone and putting it back in his pocket.

Azul:" when did you him see him?"

Jade:" at was at the time of the meeting sir" he said Azul eyebrows narrowed looking confused his fingers intertwined in front of his mouth thinking.

Azul:' but how is that possible I just saw him yet the Twins saw him as well at a different place could've you actually had magic this whole time and was lying?' He thought trying hard to figure it out.

Floyd:" tho we couldn't find his name yet" Floyd said sounds sad Azul smirked and looked up at them.

Azul:" well I'm one step ahead of you I figured out his name when the headmaster introduced him, his name is...(y/n) (c/n).." he said with one hand on his cheek and the other one writing your name down the twins smiled.

Jade:"(y/n) (c/n) mmm" he hummed smiled with a hand on his chin.

Floyd:" (y/n)..hihihi I quit like that name, (y/n).." Floyd giggled to himself Azul smirked in evil looking down at your name and the flyer an idea coming to his mind he couldn't but to laugh.

You keep getting more interesting to him (y/n) (c/n) so beware

Bonus story.

Y/nPOV

When the meeting ended everyone walked out I quickly left the room with Riddle behind me.

Kalim:" (y/n) wait!" I cringed in the inside for not getting away faster I turned my head to see kalim walking out of the door towards me.

Kalim:" I'm thinking of throwing a party for the new dorm head how do you like the sound of that?" He said smiling at me.

You:" no. Now stop talking to me" I turned around but didn't miss the sad expression on him but came face to face with Leona we didn't say anything but kept staring at him until he scoffed and walked pass me bumping his shoulder against mine harshly I sighed and kept walking.

Riddle:" that's odd why did he do that? Do you know each other?" Riddle asked and I shook my head.

You:" he's just stuck up" I said continuing to walk fast but slowed down noticing Riddle trying to keep up with me.

Azul:" (y/n)" I sighed and me and Riddle turned around to see Azul walking towards me smirking.

You:" what do you want?" I sighed in annoyance.

Azul:" Fancy seeing you here"

You:" you just saw me a second ago" I said he kept smiling.

Azul:" I want to ask you if thought about my offering" he said and I got an idea I took out the card he gave me.

You:" yes and my answer is no" I said threw the card on the ground in front of his feet and walked away Riddle smirked at him and followed after me.

Click!

You:"huh?" I turned back around hearing a noise like a camera sound when it takes a picture.

Riddle:" is everything ok?" Riddle put a hand on my shoulder I looked at him then back at the hallway no one is here Azul is very far from us by now so where did it come from?

You:" yeah..I just thought I heard something it's probably nothing" I said and continue walking Riddle looked concerned took a glance behind us and followed after me.

But it's not nothing I've been hearing these clicking sound like a camera recently especially when I'm walking along I'll hear this faint sound of a camera.

Is someone stalking me? But who? Why? Do I know them or...do they know me...
____________________________________________________

Hi...hey...how you doing?😅 so you guys probably are tired of hearing the same thing but...I'm on my Final exams. I know I know I keep saying the same thing but it's the truth so I hope you guys can forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.5K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
22.8K 791 17
"The purest of hearts consume even darkness itself." A prophecy made for (Y/N) (L/N), a girl who lived a pretty normal life. One day, a magic mirror...
7K 384 44
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’”๐’†๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’...