𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

18

19K 1K 241
By Mushwrites

I JUST LOVE INLINE COMMENTS 😭♥️ keep doing it 🙌🏻💯

~

"Aayat seat belt" Zaviyaar notified her as the were going back home, after completing all the formalities, Aayat was lost seeing that marriage certificate which was in her hand.

Suddenly Zaviyaar press the break, putting his arm in-front of her, She come back to her senses and looked at him, He glared at her.

"I told you to wear a seatbelt. Where are you lost? You would have got hurt" Zaviyaar scold her leaning towards her and tied the seatbelt She gasped at that sudden closeness.

After their marriage this was the first time they were getting close, she felt her stomach flip, and her heartbeat got fastened, She liked the closeness, he looked at her and felt warmth spreading through his chest, the way she was staring at him tenderly.

He leaned closer to her more, brushing his nose with hers, Her eyes got broanded, she held his shoulder unknowingly.

"Your cheeks are getting red" He whispered teasingly Aayat pushed him slightly, sensing embarrassment crepting her ,and palmed her both cheeks He chortle moving back to his seat.

"Where were you lost by the way?" He asked her again, changing the topic, and starting the car again.

"Umm, I was thinking about grandpa, on the one hand he's at hospital and all of us are busy with wedding preparations!" She told him groping wrong about it without peeking at him

"Aayat, we have to handle the situation, we have a wedding, and about grandpa, I have talked to dad he's doing fine, surgery was successful, and in two days he'll be home, so just relish these days, it's your best friend's wedlock, so enjoy it to the fullest"'He explained glancing at her in between and focusing on road. Aayat bounced her head comprehending his point.

"Do you want me to drop you at the hospital?"

"No, mom told me to come back home, and even I have taken a leave till the wedding" She informed him as she touched the earrings, getting uneasy.

"What's with this jewellery and all?" He noticed her actions, then her heavy earrings, and a beautiful neck piece, which he liked.

"You don't like it?"She asked him his approval, he gave her a surprised look, then smiled and placed his hand on her head, And turned her head towards him look at her stopping his car, her heart always flutter when he placed his hand on her head, she felt like he is protecting her from all the evilness.

"It's not about me, it's about you, if you are uncomfortable then there no point for liking it, Wear whatever in you are comfortable," He explained her making her heart smile at his talks.

"I'm comfortable in this attire, it's just the earrings are a bit heavy, I can't handle them for long time" She told him glancing at her dress and then complained making a cute pout, He just moved back to his place, not able to handle his sentiments, He just felt an attraction pulling him towards her.

"Why don't you remove it then, if this bothers you so much" He questioned raising his brows

"Mom will kill me, she wanted that I should look like a newly bride" She clarified rolling her eyes, and stared at him getting awkward as the sudden realisations hit her both are married which she forgot sometimes back.

"Behave the way , why did you get quite suddenly, it's true that we are married, and I'm not a stranger Aayat, if you have to accept me as your husband and the best part is that you know who I am, and it's not that I'm a new person for you, just accept the fact that we are married, you will feel awkward in the start but then you won't feel uncomfortable around me!" He explained her without looking at her, feeling ominous as when she realised she's her husband she got awkward with him!

"I already accepted you as my husband Zavi , it's just very new for me, and I'm not uncomfortable around you, I just get Awkward suddenly realising it" She replied immediately to him seeing his face which looked like he's hurt

"It's new for me too Aayat, and we have to accept Each-other, we have to be comfortable around Each-other, if you feel awkward around me, then i will obviously feel that you are uneasy, And we just got relaxed with Each-other and again this awkwardness " He replied politely to her still he didn't looked at her, he removed his seatbelt and sighed leaning his head back on the seat. 

"I'm sorry Zaviyaar, i won't let this awkwardness come between us again promise" She told him as she hold his hand, he turned his head to look at her for a while and moved closer she didn't moved back this time, he hide his smile at this act, but still she felt nervous when he just come close to her, he removed her seat belt, staring her.

"Done" he replied pulling her nose she shrieked and he run out from his car, she screamed and run after him

"Zaviyaar it hurts " She complained slapped his arm He chuckled and about to pulled her nose again she moved back pushing him.

"Does a husband behave like this with his newly weded wife?" She asked glaring at him, still rubbing her nose. He was surprised at first then, and felt nice as she accepted him.

Zaviyaar just shook his head and both walked inside Everyone noticed them, and smiled looking at them, as they looked so good together, and their smiles were making them happy.

"How was your date guys" Zahaan teased them both realised the presence of their family, they composed themselves.

"We went for work" Zaviyaat replied and before anyone could say he walked towards his room glancing at Aayat, she felt shy, as everyone stared at her.

"Hmm, what happened in some hours, that you are feeling so happy and comfortable around him" Eshal asked her as she raised brows at her with a tease.

"We just talked, and cleared out everything" Aayat told her shrugging her shoulders as she walked to kitchen, followed by Eshal

"So did you guys kissed?" Eshal asked her, Aayat spitted out the water she was drinking and coughed badly hearing her.

"What's wrong with you how can you asked this so casually" She asked making horrified face and she calm herself .

"You both are married, it's okay" Eshal told her shrugging her shoulder earning glare from Aayat

"We just got married, it's too fast for us, at least let us know each other properly, I don't want to rush into this, i just want to experience this phase slowly, and enjoy this time" Aayat told her thinking about it, Eshal smiled at her and side hugged her feeling happy for her.

"Eshal, Aayat, come you both have to do nose piercing, it's traditional, a married girl had to do this, Aaayt got married and you are about to so just come," Jannat explained them both, they both shared a look getting scared, but then nodded.

"Don't get nervous or scared, it will just pain a little bit that's it" Ayesha told them seeing their faces, and in 15 minutes they both were done, and it pained them, but they handled it somehow

3 to 4 days passed smoothly, making preparations for the wedding. Zaviyaar and Aayat didn't see Each-other after that day, they both were busy in themselves, but they have gotten comfortable around Eachother.

Saad and Eshal were not able to meet, as Elders told them, so Aayat was giving Eshal company all the time, Grandpa have come back at his home, and he's getting better, they have even appointed the doctor to take care of him.

~

Finally today is the mayoon day of Eshal and Saad, and Nikaah day too, it is happening on the same day!

Eshal was all ready for her big day, she was just glowing in happiness, when Aayat entered in the room dressed beautifully in yellow lehenga and blouse, paired up with blue dupatta ,with just simple earrings , and a nose ring which was making her look beautiful. She opened her long hair.

"Woah someone look so beautiful" Aayat commented looking at Eshal dolled up beautifully,

"Thanks my darling bestie" Eshal replied cheerfully, hugging her tightly! Aayat laughed at her, shaking her head at her craziness.

Aayat came descending down from stairs holding Eshal from her shoulder, as her face was covered, Zaviyaar's eyes just went to his wife, He was just mesmerised by her, She looked so beautiful and looked different to him, Aayat felt a gaze on herself she lift her eyes, and spot him staring at her, she blushed seeing his intense gaze. He beamed seeing her shyness.

"Aren't you two behaving like lost lovers?" Zahaan teased him glancing both of them, Zaviyaar shot him a glare.

"Just shut your mouth for now" he answered back, faking a smile at him. While zahaan, eyes just stopped at a girl, She was a doctor who was taking care of grandpa, He frowned

"Why is she here?" He asked staring at her she was laughing at something with grandpa Zaviyaar noticed and smirked.

"Why are you getting affected by her?" Zaviyaar asked him teasingly Zahaan frowned, rolling his eyes, as both met at the hospital too, and an argument happened between them, in his language that the girl was throwing an attitude at him.

~

First Eshal's and Saad Nikaah got done, all of them congratulate them, Aayat just hugged both of them together, then Zaviyaar move forward to congratulate them, She Pushed back giving him space, but tripped over something, And was about to fall Zaviyaar held her from behind.

"Careful" He whispered as he looked at her, when she turned to look at him, Aayat felt shiver run down through her spine. As his arms wrapped around her waist for the first time after their wedding.

"Erm, sorry to disturb you both, but Everyone is in the line to meet the groom and bride" Grandpa told them, they both got Embarrassed and moved back instantly making the rest of them laugh.

After that Everyone put the turmeric paste on the groom and bride, Zaviyaar and Aayat were standing in the garden looking at them. She noticed how handsome he looked, in that yellow kurta, his hair set upwards, he was wearing shades.

"What?" He asked as he caught her staring at him, Aayat got scarlet and turned her face to the other side, getting Embarrassed but then composed herself.

"You look good" Aayat complement him, Zaviyaar put his glasses down on the bridge of his nose and looked at her.

"Just good?" He asked her again raising his brow, Aayat chuckled at him

"What if i say Handsome" She told him with a Smile, He smiled back at her words.

"You didn't tell me how I'm looking?" Aayat asked him, facing him, and holding the embroidered blue dupata in her hands, twirled to show him. He stared at her and held her hand, stopping her in place.

"You look different and beautiful" He complimented her. Staring at her intensely, She got shy with his gaze and looked at him with her red cheeks, putting her bangs behind her ear.

He noticed her nose ring and realised that's why she's looking different, but it was suiting her too.

"This nose ring looks beautiful on you. I like this " He told her as he leaned closer and touched it, she hissed and he removed his hand instantly.

"Does it hurt?" He asked her worriedly glancing at her nose and then her

"Not that much" She replied assuring him with a smile, then both got called by Eshal and saad they walked inside.

~

Aayat was walking towards the kitchen with the bowl of turmeric, she bumped to Zaviyaar, a bit of haldi fall on his neck before Aayat could hold it properly,

"Shit I'm so sorry," She exclaimed instantly apologised and looked at him.

"That's all right, but what are you doing with this bowl" He questioned her, looking at her.

"Obviously it was Saad's And Eshal's haldi, I was just placing it back only ," Aayat told him as she walked and placed the bowl on the slab.

She turned to gasped, Zaviyaar was standing right behind her, only some inches away, She felt her heart pounding loudly, she looked up at him,

"What?" She asked her voice come as a whisper, seeing him standing so close to her.

"Actually i was thinking if you put this on me, shouldn't i do the same with you" He said raising his left brows, mischievously, Aayat looked at him widen eyes.

"But i didn't do it unintentionally" She reasoned him, moving back slowly as Zaviyaar took step towards her, and placed his both hands beside her on the slab, barraging her,

Aayat hide the bowl behind her back, He chuckled at her act, he leaned down, She felt the butterflies in her stomach, her cheeks got scarlet.

He stare her direct in her eyes, he placed his first two fingers on his neck taking the haldi, and rubbed his fingers on her cheek slowly , She closed her eyes, when she felt his fingers on her cheek, and her face turned to right side subconsciously.

While he was getting attracted, and some kind of pull towards her, he was not able to stop himself, her innocent beautiful orbs were like a magnet for him, his heart was beating faster than usual, Even he felt shiver, when he touched her.

"You are getting red again " He teased her, and touched her cheek with his index finger, Aayat opened her eyes and placed both her palms on her cheeks, Zaviyaar chuckled and went out ruffling her hair.

So how was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.3K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
247K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
337K 17.1K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
90.5K 4.3K 31
Have you ever happened to loathe someone so much that you couldn't even stand them. Well yes, it did happen with Aayat and Zayan. They had the most...