๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ | ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡

By riviverse

"Mommy! Can we take this boy with us? He looks so small and hurt!" Started: 2021/12/03 Finished: 2022/03/03 ... More

Hiii
๐–จ†1
โŽˆ2
โœ„3
เผ’4
แฐ”5
โš—๏ธŽ6
โœˆ๏ธŽ7
เน›8
๐€”9
เฎ10
โ˜ญ๏ธŽ11
เฟ‰12
โˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ13
เฟ‰14
แฑฌ15
๐–ข 16
๐ƒธ17
โ˜ก18
๐– ‹19
๐–ฆŠ20
ยฉ21
๐– ‘22
เฐŒ23
สŠ24
๊จ„25
แœŠ26
ใ‹ก27
เผฏ28
๊†Ÿ29
เญซ30
โฅ31
โ˜•๏ธŽ32
โฅโƒ33
โ™•34
โ‡ก35
โ˜ฃ๏ธŽ36
โ˜ป๏ธŽ37
๐–ข‡38
โ‡ฒ39
โœ๏ธŽ40
เญฎ41
เฌ42
๊”†43
๊”š44

๊”‚45

812 14 6
By riviverse

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

Dear Nana,

I never thought I'd meet you again to be honest.
I thought I'd live a sad life all by myself, but no.
You came and lit it up with your amazing, beautiful, ethereal smile.
I remember that you once told me that you like receiving letters. That's the main reason why I'm writing this.
Every moment of my life that I spent with you, are the best memories I could wish for.
That's why I though about this. Do you think we could be ready for the next step in our relationship? It's been 3 years now. I'll continue my speech soon, don't worry. Just follow the road of flowers

Love, Lee Jeno

"What did he prepare this time?" Jaemin smiled to himself. All those years of being with Jeno and the older never changed one bit.

Well his body did, but you don't hear jaemin complain. Maybe just because of the back pain sometimes, but you didn't hear that from me.

Jeno always liked to surprise Jaemin with gifts, dates, trips, you call it.

Jaemin slowly followed the petals who were neatly placed on the sand. The sound of the ocean Peacefully ringing in his ears.

Once the petals had finished, he took the peace of paper he had found on the floor right at the end of the path.

He found himself in front of their beach house.

They had decided to buy it for holidays, and mostly went there with all the other guys.

Go behind the house, in the garden

Was written on the paper.

He followed the instructions and went to the all to familiar garden, as his eyes widened.

Mark, Haechan, Chenle, Jisung, Han, Felix. Everyone was there, dressed in white. What was happening?

They were all standing in hand while holding an anemone. His favorite flower. (A/N: pic will be at the end)

"What's going on?" Jaemin asked, yet no one responded. They just all handed him the flowers and went back to their place, signaling Jaemin to keep on walking.

He then made a curve around the house, finding himself again at the beach.

He saw kind of a small house? A fort? He doesn't know how to describe it. It looked beautiful though.

He decided to enter, not expecting his boyfriend to stand there in a white tuxedo, looking like a god.

"Jeno? What's all this about" jeno smiled;

"Na Jaemin. I want to thank you for saving me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been here. I wouldn't have build up a life with you. But I don't want to think about what would've happened if you didn't save me. Instead, I want to think about our future together. That's why I did all of this. You lit up my world Jaemin. You made me a better person. You made me believe in myself. So, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" Jeno took a small box out of his jacket, kneeling on one knee.

Jaemin was shocked. His hands were covering his mouth as happy tears streamed down his face.

He couldn't believe Jeno actually remembered.

"Jaemin?" The 13 years old called out for his friend.

"Yes?" Jaemin responded, sitting down near his friend.

"How do you want to get proposed too?" Jaemin choked.

"Y-you think about proposing now? We're only 13!" Jaemin stuttered, his cheeks red.

Why did Jaemin hope that Jeno meant to propose to him?

"Just answer"

"Uhmm-m I think I'd like for it to be on the beach? I don't know, I always found it a romantic place. And I like cliché stuff..."

"That's very romantic" Jeno smiled, he liked the way Jaemin thought.

"It is"

"D-did y-you- of course! Y-yes of course I'll marry y-you!" Jaemin screeched, as he got lifted up by jeno.

They spun around, smiles, happiness, tears, 'I love you's'

And the sweet, passionate kiss.

They heard whistles and champagne bottles being opened, even confetti's being thrown around.

This was All they ever wanted.

This was all Jaemin ever wanted. Lee Jeno.

And it also was what Jeno ever wanted. Na Jaemin.

This was only the start of their beautiful story.

🅃🄷🄴 🄴🄽🄳...

🄸🅂 🄹🅄🅂🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄴🄶🄸🄽🄽🄸🄽🄶

(A/N): omfg I can't believe this is actually done. Sorry for the short last chapter.

I just wanted to write about the proposal cause why not!

Ah BTW
This are anemone

They're so beautiful SKSKSKS Jew

Thank you for reading!

(Shameless self promo ahead)

🄽🄾🄼🄸🄽
- 𝖴𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗄𝗒 (𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽)
- 𝖱𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎 (𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽)
- 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 (𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽!)

🄼🄰🅁🄺🄷🅈🅄🄲🄺
- 𝖤-𝖳-𝖫 (𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀)
- 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇...

🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁🅂
- 𝖳𝖳𝖸𝖫 (𝗇𝖼𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗄𝗓, 𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀/ 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 /)
- 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 (𝗃𝖺𝗒𝗐𝗈𝗇, 𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀/𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌/)
- 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇(𝖭𝖢𝖳 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗊𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌)

A big thank you to simp_for_jenojaem
And CanonimoG
For supporting me by commenting and voting, and for all the nice things you said <3
Love you all!

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 2021.12.03
𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 2022.03.03

Lmao this rlly took me 4 months

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. โ™ก โ™ก Jeno has a wild reputation f...
106K 4.9K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
30.3K 1K 45
โ™ก school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" โ— TW! abu...
24.1K 1K 18
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โžซ Jeno ร— Jaemin Top Jaemin He couldn't have this. He couldn't have the extra calories. He had to be perfect He had t...