The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 72

208 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 72 One more

    Everyone looked at each other, not knowing who should speak first.

    Ji Liang first looked at Qu Zhong by the stove.

    His right hand fluttered up and down, the cutting board made regular clicking noises, and every now and then, he even encouraged the children who were peeling garlic beside him.

    "Boss Lu, Boss Qu, he..." Jiang Jiang swallowed his saliva before he finished the rest of the sentence: "He is not from this world, right?"

    "No way!" Explanation: "The monkey group I met with Brother Qu Zhong, I can testify."

    "Then why the monkey only recognizes Boss Qu but not you." Jiang Jiang immediately questioned, he didn't see the monkey king look at him just now. of.

    "Because this orchard belongs to Brother Qu Zhong, the monkeys are so smart, they must recognize him!" Lu Jun cast a natural look at Jiang Jiang, in fact, he was no less shocked than these people.

    It was also the first time he saw the monkeys bring things. He rarely even saw the shadows of the monkeys on weekdays...

    Hou Binhong rubbed his hands together and asked in a whimsical way, "Do you think we can touch the monkeys?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Lu Jun was also speechless for a few seconds and then flashed through his mind the scene when the little monkey climbed into the palm of Qu Zhong's palm.

    He pinched his cheek and said in a small voice: "Monkey likes to climb on Brother Qu Zhong's hand."

    Everyone: "..."

    Sure enough, people are different!

    After cutting the last cucumber, Qu Zhong put down the kitchen knife, reached out and patted Liu Junjie on the head: "Go out with uncle to see gifts?"

    Lu Junjie nodded, put down the garlic clove obediently and washed his hands.

    The two pushed open the glass of the floor-to-ceiling window in the eyes of everyone.

    Lu Jun also hurriedly followed, followed by a group of people behind him, everyone rushed out of the door, and only then dared to surround the pile of things wrapped in leaves.

    Qu Zhong squatted down and casually lifted a huge leaf, which contained several Nandina bamboo fruits, which were glowing red.

    Open the next one is a kind of coldberry that is very common in rural areas, and it is called thorn bubbles in the same state.

    After flipping through a few and finding that they were all wild fruits, Qu Zhong turned to look at the curious crowd: "You are so curious, let's sort it out."

    After speaking, he stood up with his knees.

    Perhaps inspired by the previous monkey wine, non-mainstream now delivers things to the house every three to five.

    Anyway, the gifts were some wild fruits and beautiful flowers, so Qu Zhong didn't stop them.

    Liu Junjie also quickly stood up with the thorn robe in his hand, and Qu Zhong encouraged him as he walked: "Try it."

    The rest of the group squatted on the platform with great interest, sorting out gifts.

    Everyone has the feeling of opening the blind box. From time to time, they open it and see something they have not seen before, and they will also say "wow".

    And Shi Yang, who was supposed to film Qu Zhong's cooking, forgot about it long ago, and concentrated on unraveling the knot.

    When Xu Zhongxin, who had returned to the old house, carried salt and returned to the platform, he saw a group of people gathered around, occasionally screaming twice.

    It also includes his two colleagues who are used to seeing big scenes.

    "Jiliang, what are you doing?"

    He also approached and took a look. When he saw that there were some wild fruits, he felt even more inexplicable: "What are some wild fruits called?"

    Ji Liang's men didn't stop, just raised their heads. Looking at him: "But these fruits are sent by monkeys."

    "You are the funny ones sent by monkeys!" Xu Zhongxin also made a joke, seeing that no one paid him any attention, and then went in with salt. rest area.

    "Wow, this is ginseng!"

    Xu Zhongxuan, who had already sat down, heard someone shouting from the crowd again, so he stood up abruptly, and ran up to him again.

    It was Song Li who shouted this, and in her hand lay a piece of ginseng as thick as a chopstick's thumb, the root of which had been broken.

    "It should be called wild ginseng." Ji Liang corrected her.

    Song Licai didn't care what kind of ginseng or mountain ginseng, she stood up excitedly and wanted to walk into the house, Lu Jun quickly reached out to stop her: "There are a lot of mountain ginseng in this mountain, it's nothing strange."

    Everyone: "..."

    Lu Jun himself After finishing speaking, he waved to everyone: "Let's go in together after we've sorted out." The

    excited crowd suddenly quieted down, and everyone's expressions were a bit indescribable.

    In this orchard they were like bumpkins into the city, always making jokes out of surprise.

    But... isn't that something that should be surprising?

    Everyone was a little puzzled.

    On the contrary, Xu Zhongxin was the first to react, and he squatted down after reading Qiqi: "I just went back and saw two old men moving things into the warehouse..."

    Everyone turned their attention to him.

    "There are several old ginseng roots in the dustpan, all of which are thicker than my big toe."

    Everyone: "..."

    Except for this ginseng root, the rest are wild fruits and crushed wild flowers. Shi Yang picked up a leaf When wiping his fingers hastily, his eyes suddenly swept across Xu Zhong's face.

    "You...is your face okay?"

    Her words were like a thunderbolt, and all the confused people woke up at once, especially their colleague Lin Renxing, who couldn't close his mouth in surprise.

    "Xu... Team Xu... your face."

    "Boss Qu gave me acupuncture and I recovered."

    Everyone was shocked one after another. Lin Renxing couldn't believe his eyes. It seems that he is the captain he is familiar with, but he doesn't seem to know him.

    When Xu Zhongxin stood up and entered the room, he followed suit.

    "What's the matter? Brother Qu Zhong's medical skills are amazing."

    Fortunately, Lu Jun said these words in a very low voice, otherwise there would have been a lot of questioning in the crowd.

    If you want to say who Qu Zhong's number one fan is, everyone will definitely point to Lu Jun without hesitation.

    Qu Zhong in the living room prepared the last dish and divided two tables according to Xia Zhou's instructions.

    A table was placed in the lounge, and the coffee table was used as a dining table. The camera set up in front was facing the table, which could clearly capture the food.

    And the long table that can accommodate a dozen people is where the rest of the people eat.

    Shi Yang, who came in, smelled the food in the room, and couldn't help but swear, "Damn it! I forgot to film the cooking process."

    Today they forgot more than one or two things, which made the three of them All have lost their temper.

    "Let's eat, let's eat, film and broadcast first."

    Hou Binhong simply gave up his entanglement and immediately sat down at the coffee table.

    It was the smell of these dishes that made him grow hungry. When Shao Zewen and Shi Yang were already in place, he made his opening remarks for the camera: "An exclusive interview with Yunshan Village.

    " Officially begin.

    Qu Zhong watched for a few minutes and found that Liu Junjie was shaking his hand gently.

    "Are you hungry?" he asked.

    "Well, I'm so hungry." Liu Junjie also whispered.

    He waved to the people around him: "The child can't be hungry, I'll take him to dinner first."

    Ji Liang nodded, pulled Xu Zhongyu and Lin Renxing, and the three returned to the restaurant, but they didn't understand. Those shooting, of course, are still delicious.

    The dining room and the lounge are separated by two treasure racks, and the three of them did not deliberately lower their voices when they walked to the dining room.

    "Boss Qu, is this your son?"

    Lin Renxing kept observing Liu Junjie's appearance, seeing that he really didn't look like a normal child, he asked after hesitation.

    Qu Zhong didn't answer him, he sat down and asked Liu Junjie: "Can you count the number of uncles here, and then give each of us a bowl of rice?"

    Liu Junjie nodded, and actually started to count the number of people. After clearing it, I turned around and went to the rice cooker in the kitchen.

    As soon as he left, Qu Zhongcai shook his head to Lin Renxing: "It was the child's parents who sent me here to cultivate for a while."

    Then, he told everyone about Liu Junjie, and Xu Zhongyi sighed and quickly followed. realized the problem.

    "How long has the child been here with you?"

    "It's been almost two months." Qu Zhong said with a frown.

    Lv Fang and Liu Kaile seemed to have evaporated from the world. He had made several calls, either he couldn't get through or disconnected when he picked up.

    "Why haven't you mentioned your child's parents?" "I can't get in

    touch!" Qu Zhong replied succinctly.

    Xu Zhong was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect such a situation. He frowned fiercely and asked habitually, "What are the names of the child's parents? I'll go back and check it out for you."

    This was a surprise to Qu Zhong, He hurriedly gave Xu Zhongyu their names and phone numbers, and they left each other's phone numbers and WeChat messages.

    When Liu Junjie came back again, the four of them chatted about other things as if they were nothing.

    Lu Jun and the people from the magazine watched for a while, and they all felt hungry. Everyone went back to the restaurant to eat, leaving only Xia Zhou, who was still full of interest.

    "Hurry up and eat, you have paid a lot for the meal, eat more."

    Qu Zhong, as the host, warmly greeted the people who sat down first.

    A total of twelve dishes were placed on the table, seven meat and five vegetarian dishes, chicken soup stewed with dried mushrooms, braised pork, dry pot duck, as well as light boiled chicken and boiled shrimp.

    The most eye-catching is the two pots of fish soup in the middle that are still bubbling with white gas.

    One of the bowls of milky white soup is soaked in white fish and tofu, and a little chopped green onion is added as an embellishment. Just looking at it can make people feel the umami of the soup.

    The other pot is filled with bright red chili peppers, the bright red color and the pungent pungent taste of the giant fragrance can make people who are addicted to spicy food immediately move their index fingers.

    Jiang Jiang knew that he was a foodie by looking at his body shape. As soon as Qu Zhong's voice fell, he hurriedly scooped a spoon of chicken soup into a bowl.

    The dish was the closest to him, and the umami had long since entered his mind, and his mind was full of oily soup.

    Seeing that everyone started to move their chopsticks, Qu Zhong suddenly remembered that the dishes he cooked for Liu Junjie were still brought out.

    "You eat first, I made a fish dish for my children, but I forgot to bring it out."

    When Liu Junjie heard that he had his own dish, he hurriedly stopped his chopsticks and looked at Qu Zhong's movements with bright eyes, especially when he saw that it was served. It is sweet and sour fish, and even the eyes are smiling like a crescent moon.

    "Be careful with the thorns."

    Qu Zhong didn't sit down. After instructing Liu Junjie, he called Lu Jun to his place: "Come and watch Dian Junjie, I'll bring food back to Grandpa and the others."

    Lu Jun agreed . He was very happy, and even helped Qu Zhong load all the dishes on the tricycle.

    "Be careful with the thorns."

    Lu Jun kept Qu Zhong's words firmly in his mind, he would tell Liu Junjie after two mouthfuls of rice, and the three of them, Ji Liang, who were on the opposite side, couldn't help laughing.

    Qu Zhong raised two children.

    "Oh my god, this chicken soup is absolutely amazing." Hou Binhong roared suddenly from the lounge.

    Jiang Jiang nodded in agreement and drank the last sip of soup in the bowl with a face full of enjoyment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...
12.6K 193 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
137K 27.7K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
32K 464 102
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230933/ Author: black girl Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Newest: Chapter 102 rebirth finished 227...