The daily life of a full-leve...

Von Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 68

216 8 0
Von Darkknight123457

Chapter 68

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he got in the car, Song Li re-entered the navigation. Ji Liang saw that the address he entered was the name of a cold drink shop.

    "You drink less coffee every day, it's not good for your stomach." Ji Liang reminded, but he still obediently drove his car to the vicinity of the beverage store.

    Song Li opened the car door and instructed Ji Liang to wait here.

    Watching his wife trot all the way in high heels a few centimeters high, Ji Liang was still a little puzzled. It was only eight o'clock sharp, and there were still two hours before the magazine's work time.

    Song Li hurriedly urged him to go out, wondering if there was something important.

    But soon he knew he was wrong, Song Li walked towards him across the green belt with several drinks in both hands.

    "You got up so early to buy... drinks?" Ji Liang was helpless.

    "This is for you, remember to drink it!" Song Li handed him two glasses of juice and slammed the car door.

    Song Li didn't even reply to Ji Liang's words, and went to the office humming a song in a good mood.

    Today, she bought the strawberry yogurt she was thinking of, what is it two hours early.

    Originally thought that he was the first person to arrive at the office, but when Song Li went up to the third floor, he realized that several people had already come to the office.

    Among them, Jiang Jiang's voice was the loudest: "I said it was the credit of the kiwi juice, you believe it now."

    "What do you say." Song Li hummed a song to show everyone her achievements today: "I bought each of them. A cup."

    Jiang Jiang turned his head, pointed to the empty cup on his table and said with a smile, "I'll wait for the people to drink the first cup I bought when I opened the door." As he spoke, he rubbed his stomach with a look of energy. Sample.

    This is the first time Song Li has seen Jiang Jiang in such high spirits. She turned on her computer and asked curiously, "Why are you so happy?"

    "Jiang Jiang has been constipated for two days, and today he was relieved by this cup of kiwi juice." Another colleague explained right away.

    "Don't tell me, I've been drinking orange juice for two days in a row, and I feel like my skin is much smoother."

    "You're doing it in your heart." Song Li poured a basin of cold water with a smile, and he opened it swiftly with his hands and feet. the lid of the orange juice.

    People are so strange, she said that she didn't believe in the magical effect, and then began to look in the mirror subconsciously.

    Colleagues

    tacitly laughed at her when they saw her. Jiang Jiang was the most exaggerated: "If you don't believe it, then what's the matter with you buying so many cups."

    "I just think it's healthier than coffee." Song Li is still there Hard-mouthed.

    But after all, she had a strong interest in the purchase channels of folk drinks. In the morning, she paid special attention to the advertising advertisements on the TV, and did not find any clues.

    Unexpectedly, there are more than one person in the office who has the same doubts as her.

    Jiang Jiang stretched his neck and asked Song Li, who was far away from him, "Song Li, do you know the purchase channel of Minyin?"

    "I always feel a little familiar, but I don't remember where I saw it." Browse websites that you frequently read.

    "I also feel a little familiar, as if I have seen it on some documents." Jiang Jiang hurriedly turned around and flipped through the documents on his desk.

    After rummaging for a while, Jiang Jiang shouted, "I found it."

    Someone in the office immediately joined in to watch the fun, and Song Li also followed him with juice.

    Jiang Jiang pointed to the information in front of him and said, "This is the subject of this interview of the three people visiting the store. The address is not an orchard."

    The video of the three people visiting the store was not only uploaded to the website, but also cooperated with their magazine. Zhou has a dedicated column for video summaries.

    Song Li also suddenly remembered at this moment: "I remembered, this orchard is very famous in the local network in Tongzhou."

    "Famous?" Jiang Jiang turned back.

    "That's right, you go to the local forum to search for Yunshan Village Orchard."

    Jiang Jiang quickly boarded the local forum in Tongzhou, and a search of this name turned out to be a lot of related posts.

    Everyone found the highest picture post and opened it, and found that it was almost the same as the hilltop in the advertisement.

    "Look, there are detailed addresses and strategies." Jiang Jiang pointed to the reply of a netizen in the building and copied the address directly.

    "Why don't we go pick fruit this weekend." Jiang Jiang suggested.

    "Okay, we can buy more and squeeze the juice ourselves." A colleague responded immediately.

    In Song Li's heart, the thought of the three people visiting the store in the past few days was going to record a video.

    Leaving her colleagues who were still discussing, she returned to her seat and sent a WeChat message to Shao Zewen, who was in charge of the filming.

    After confirming the

    shooting time with them, Song Li told his colleagues the specific shooting time, and everyone unanimously decided to take this opportunity to apply for a vacation and have a meal together.

    After all, if they go alone, they can only pick fruit, and if they go with Shao Zewen and a few others, they can still play for a day.

    The discussion in the magazine was in full swing, but Qu Zhong of Yunshan Village was competing with Sugar Cane.

    After the heavy rain comes the big sun. Wearing a thin coat and cutting sugar cane for a while, Qu Zhong was so hot that he took off his coat.

    This batch of sugar cane is tenacious, and after so many days of blisters, all of them are intact.

    The remaining nearly one mu of sugarcane will be cut down by a few of them.

    Lu Jun and Xia Zhou could only be regarded as half helpers, especially since Lu Jun had not fully recovered, Qu Zhong did not dare to let him do heavy physical work.

    "I want to drink more water for the brown sugar this time." Xia Zhou panted heavily and swung his machete several times.

    Seeing that he was exhausted, Qu Zhong asked him to hurry to rest.

    "It won't stop, anyway, we have to finish it." Xia Zhou waved his hand, determined to be big enough.

    "After cutting today, we can rest for a while." Qu Zhong swung the sugarcane knife and caught the fallen sugarcane with his right hand.

    In mid-January, the orchard will be closed. These fruit trees have made a lot of money for Qu Zhong this year. He also wants to let the fruit trees rest for a while.

    During this period, he has to fertilize the land and prune the fruit trees, and the orchard will not reopen until June of the following year.

    Lu Jun pulled the sugar cane to the platform and rode his bike back to the field.

    Hearing Qu Zhong say that the orchard would be closed, he complained to Qu Zhong with a bitter face: "When the fans on the Internet heard that the orchard was closed, they almost scolded me to death.

    " It's been half a year." Xia Zhou said that if he was a fan, he would join the scolding team.

    Hearing the heated chat between the two, Qu Zhong only lifted his foot to scrape the mud on the soles of his shoes on the edge of the field.

    "Then why don't we close Weibo and the official account for half a year?" Qu Zhong thought about it for a long time and came up with a bad idea.

    Lu Jun rolled his eyes and said that he didn't hear such an idiot's proposal.

    Xia Zhou pointed at Qu Zhong's hatred of iron and steel: "This orchard is yours, we will work for you for nothing, but we care more than you."

    After Xia Zhou finished speaking, Lu Junkuang nodded in agreement.

    Qu Zhong smiled and continued to chop the sugar cane attentively.

    The two of them had not mentioned the salary issue for so long. Xia Zhou felt that it was a favor for a friend. How could he ask for money, and Lu Jun was not bad at all.

    Although Qu Zhong said it several times, both of them waved their hands in disdain.

    However, he still decided to give the two of them two big red envelopes a year ago. After all... next year, maybe they will have to help them.

    After chatting for a while, the three continued to chop sugar cane mechanically, and finally sent the last bundle into the warehouse after it was dark.

    After returning home, the meal was ready, Zhang Chaoyang told the three of them in the kitchen to wash their hands.

    The light meal made one's appetite open, Xia Zhou kept shouting hungry, but his hands were shaking so much that he couldn't pick up his chopsticks.

    Quan Shengli looked around the three of them, and found that even Qu Zhong was trembling slightly when he was adding vegetables.

    "Look at you young people, why your physical strength is so poor." After speaking, he raised his head and drank a glass of fruit wine.

    Lu Jun took a piece of eggplant, and before he put it in his bowl, he shook it onto the table.

    Zhang Chaoyang looked distressed, and while scolding Quan Shengli, he served a few people with vegetables: "Auntie is going to get you a spoon, you can eat it with a spoon."

    Only Qu Zhong waved his hand and said no, and the other two silently put it down. chopsticks.

    "When will the person who filmed the video you mentioned come?" Quan Shengli took a sip before picking up his chopsticks.

    "The day after tomorrow." Xia Zhou took the spoon handed by Zhang Chaoyang, and was finally able to shovel rice into his mouth.

    "That Qu Zhong, you will take us back to Tongzhou next Monday."

    "Okay." Qu Zhong answered simply.

    "Then can we rest tomorrow!" Lu Jun was more concerned about this.

    Qu Zhong looked at the rice grains that he had shaken by the side of the bowl, and couldn't bear to tell him that he had to wash the sugar cane tomorrow.

    "I'll get you some hot compress after dinner." Qu Zhong turned around to avoid the question, and brought the topic to Quan Zhengming, who he hadn't seen for a long time.

    "That kid said he was going to find a friend to play with for a few days."

    Quan Shengli also felt puzzled when he talked about this matter. When such a big thing happened at home, Quan Zhengming asked Lu directly after the couple was discharged from the hospital. Jun, he made a personal evaporation.

    He also said that he would give the two a surprise when they came back. How could they see that they were affected by family affairs

    .

    "Uncle Quan looks unreliable, but I think it is the most stable."

    Qu Zhong has always had a good sense of Quan Zhengming. Although his mouth is full of trains, he is very careful and absolutely reliable.

    Just look at the friends he made, there are all kinds of friends, but they are the elites of various industries.

    Hearing Qu Zhong praising Quan Zhengming, Quan Shengli also gave a rare smile.

    After going through so many things, his thinking has also changed a lot from the past. The kindness of blood and parenting is no match for the goodness of nature, and Quan Zhengming happens to belong to this type of person.

    "Grandpa Quan, my grandfather also asked me to go home." Lu Jun suddenly remembered Lu Song's morning call: "I'll come back with you when I get there."

    "Your grandfather is a fine person." Quan Shengli gave him a look , and turned his attention to Qu Zhong again.

    Qu Zhong, who was unaware, was fighting for the last egg with Xia Zhou, and didn't notice the attention from the old man at all.

    Zhang Chaoyang saw how hot the two of them were fighting, and repeatedly said that he wanted to fry another one.

    Qu Zhong hurriedly grabbed her and said, "Auntie, the dishes are delicious only if you rush to eat them." Xia Zhou nodded and took the opportunity to pick up the last piece.

    "You guys like to eat, my aunt will cook more dishes tomorrow." Zhang Chaoyang was very happy, and a smile appeared on his face unconsciously.

    Liu Junjie was busy nodding his head, chewing in his mouth without stopping.

    The six people sitting in this restaurant are not related by blood, but they seem to be a family.

    Everyone chats about their daily life, shares their hard work and happiness, and does not care too much.

    Zhang Chaoyang's happiness and victory were all in his eyes. After drinking the last sip of wine in his glass, he suddenly said to Qu Zhong.

    "We're not going back to Tongzhou."

    After that, he patted Lu Jun on the shoulder again: "You don't have to go back either. I'll call your grandfather and ask him to come."

    Several young people were a little puzzled, but seeing Quan Sheng didn't seem to want to say it, all of them could only nod their heads honestly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...
137K 27.7K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
12.6K 193 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
9.4K 117 8
https://m.shubaow.net/186/186401/ I just want to be the second generation of the rich, I lost and became the richest man By: Hot Stove Category: Rebi...