The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 64

234 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 64

    Lu Jun felt the most empathy. After all, apart from Zhang Chaoyang, he was familiar with several people in this story.

    "It's no wonder that my grandfather always targets that surnamed Zheng."

    "If you have revenge, it's your grandson!" Quan Shengli waved his fist: "He can't go up in his life, and so does his son..."

    After speaking, Quan Shengli His head lowered slowly, and finally rested on Zhang Chaoyang's shoulder.

    Qu Zhong sighed and got up, and Lu Jun and Lu Jun carried them back to the bedroom.

    Quan Shengli's first impression on Qu Zhong was that he was reckless, reckless and unable to speak, but he didn't expect to be such a soft-hearted and upright person.

    If it weren't for the pressing of several children, he would probably take this matter to the grave.

    Quan Shengli left, and sisters Zhang Chaoyang and Zhang Chaohong were still digesting what they had just heard, and were relatively speechless for a while.

    When Qu Zhong returned to the living room again, Zhang Chaoyang unexpectedly waved Qu Zhong over.

    "Are you asking for my opinion?" Qu Zhong was surprised.

    Zhang Chaoyang nodded, the whole person was a little depressed: "Lao Quan can't bear to tell the truth, and I don't want him to be wronged."

    Qu Zhong looked at her legs still on the stool, in fact, he was more inclined to take things into consideration. Tell the truth and let the brothers and sisters choose.

    According to the current development of things, it is estimated that these people will definitely not give up so easily.

    But considering the last remaining family affection in Quan Shengli's heart, Qu Zhong pondered for a while and slowly said, "If they don't bother, then let this matter pass."

    "Then they still won't let us go. ?" Zhang Chaoyang hurriedly asked.

    "Then don't leave room for them to dance..." Qu Zhong's eyes flashed coldly.

    A few sons of the whole family, except Quan Zhengming, the rest more or less rely on the connections left by Quan Shengli to survive and develop.

    Once this scandal broke out, Quansheng would lose face.

    The others lost their careers and money.

    As for how they choose... it depends on how much affection they have left in their hearts.

    "You can only take one step at a time." Zhang Chaoyang also sighed helplessly.

    The night in the heavy rain came very early, and in the chat room, it was so dark outside that you could not see your fingers.

    After Qu Zhong returned to his room, he started to call

    Lin Feng .

    The heavy rain in the past few days has exposed many problems in the valley. Qu Zhong plans to renovate the drainage channel and dig a shrimp pond in the open space near the No. 1 hill.

    It's almost January, and as soon as the frost is over, it's time to raise the seedlings.

    The plan in the valley did not arrange for food, so Qu Zhong wanted to go to the village chief's house to ask if the unplanted land of other villagers could be rented out.

    There is also the issue of leasing the two deep mountains in the back valley that I mentioned half a year ago. I heard Duan Weiguo said that he has recently obtained the approval, and he has to go to the county to handle it.

    Then there are the destroyed acres of land. It is estimated that the production has been completely destroyed, and it will be replanted after the rain stops.

    In addition, there are still a lot of ripe kiwis and oranges, so Qu Zhongguang wrote down what he was going to do on a piece of paper.

    Finally, he had to go back to the village where he used to work to go through the resignation procedures.

    After all, he didn't have free time a few years ago.

    On December 27th, the rain stopped.

    The sun finally appeared in the sky above Tongzhou after a long absence. Qu Zhong and the three of them inspected the situation in the valley wearing rain boots, and found that it was worse than what Qu Zhong had seen a few days ago.

    Even in the higher-lying areas, two sheds for growing grapes were flooded with water. Fortunately, when the plants were planted, the base soil layer was raised a few centimeters, so that the roots were not soaked in the muddy water.

    After draining the water, the next step is to wait for the muddy water to dry in the sun.

    Lu Jun quickly took a few photos of the scene and uploaded it on his Weibo just yesterday, informing the tourists of the orchard that they could not pick them for a few days.

    The name of this newly opened Weibo is Yunshan Village Orchard.

    This is a number created by Lu Jun locked in the house for the past few days when it rains. The content in it is all about the situation in the orchard.

    The top Weibo content is to inform fans that Yunshan Village Orchard is about to enter the video website and become the up master of Tianyuan District, and will also broadcast live from time to time.

    And the name of the up master is... Yunshan Sansha.

    This is the name that Xia Zhou resolutely left behind after excluding all the differences, all of which are the embodiment of the condensed wisdom of his life.

    Qu Zhong saw that he was really stupid, so he didn't object anymore. Anyway, he was the one who would run this account in the future.

    After reading the situation of the fields, Lu Jun and Xia Zhou discussed the promotion issue again. After listening to a few words, Qu Zhong decided that it would

    be more practical to go to the village chief's house.

    After the rare heavy rain, the cement roads in Yunshan Village were covered with a thin layer of yellow mud.

    The village chief Huang Jin's house was originally on a low terrain, and the rain caused a lot of water to enter his yard. At that time, Qu Zhong and his wife were shoveling mud on the tractor.

    The two of them were not much younger than Duan Weiguo, and it looked like they were working very hard.

    Qu Zhong hurriedly took the shovel and helped him shovel the mud into the car a few times, and then drove the car to the next field and dumped it. Only then did he make it clear to the two of them.

    "Renting fields?" Huang Jin thought about the other people in the village, but he really remembered: "I will call Huang Lao Si later and ask."

    Huang's aunt saw that the two of them were talking about renting fields. , couldn't help but interject a sentence in doubt: "Why don't you rent the collective land in our village?"

    "Uh..." Qu Zhong glanced at her helplessly, and said hesitantly: "Because I heard Uncle Huang say that your grandson is not going to rent it. Are there places to grow tea?"

    "I don't even want to mention this prodigal son." Aunt Huang's eyes subconsciously stared upstairs when he heard it.

    "I eat and play with the computer on the second floor every day, and my grandma still needs to bring it to me. What kind of tea is there?" Huang Jin was so angry that he waved at Qu Zhong again and again: "You take it and plant it, don't pay attention to him. "

    Ah?" Qu Zhong was also a little embarrassed for a while, knowing that the two of them were talking in anger.

    Anyway, the food he wants to grow is enough for the family to eat, and it is enough to rent six or seven mu of land. Qu Zhong smiled and shook his head: "I don't need that much, I'll just rent a few mu of land."

    "Hey..."

    Huang Jin Sighing, he reached out and patted Qu Zhong's arm: "I'll call you later to ask."

    "Then I..."     "My partner has been in the past two days. When we arrive, we will all start exploring the terrain." The young man assured him again and again.     "Really?" Huang Jin was happy and a little disbelieving

    Seeing that the matter had been settled, Qu Zhong was about to go home when a yawning young man suddenly walked down from the corner of the second floor. He lifted the corner of his shirt and scratched his stomach as he asked, "What's for lunch today?"

    "Look at it. Look at you, I know what to eat every day." The aunt of the Huang family was furious, and immediately pointed at the young man and scolded him.

    If it was normal, she would not be so angry. Today, with Qu Zhong's comparison, she suddenly felt that her grandson was many times more dazzling.

    "I have already promised to rent the land in the village to Qu Zhong to grow rice. You can find a way for your tea mountain.

    " Huang Jin snorted coldly, and walked towards the kitchen with his hands behind his back.

    The young man almost jumped up: "Grandpa, I said rent it when you're ready, how can you rent it to outsiders."

    "Get ready, what do you prepare every day..."     "Really, you must not Rent the land to someone else." The young man didn't let it go, he turned to Qu Zhong and forced a smile: "I'm sorry brother, I rented this place first."     Qu Zhong didn't return him, just He nodded to Huang Jin and his wife: "Then I'll go first, please contact Uncle Huang."     "Hey hey hey!" The young man shouted loudly.     The aunt of the Huang family     hurriedly held him back: "Stop shouting, they just want to rent the land in the same village, don't be embarrassed." The acne, looking at the face is not a down-to-earth person.     Coupled with the tone of voice, it was as if the collective land in the village belonged to his home, so a good-natured person like Qu Zhong didn't want to pay attention to him.     It seems...     the land in the village has to be ruined.     After three days of drying, the ground in the valley finally dried, and Lin Feng brought the construction team to Yunshan Village again.     According to Qu Zhong's plan, they widened the original ditch by 40 cm to 90 cm wide.

    At the same time, a lot of ditches were dug in the greenhouse area to run through the shed and the shed. Due to the natural terrain, the water was transferred from the greenhouse area and naturally flowed into the ditches below.

    In this way, in the future, the greenhouse will not need to be irrigated with a water pipe, but can be directly fetched from the ditches next to it, and the water flow can also be buffered in the greenhouse, so that the low-lying land will not be washed away.

    The difficulty of this project is relatively small. Lin Feng drew a simple drawing for Qu Zhong and was ready to start the project.

    The difficulty is still the shrimp pond proposed by Qu Zhong next, which has a lot of professional knowledge and needs to check a lot of information before starting.

    Including the depth of the pond inside, the slope next to it and the installation of some oxygen-enhancing equipment, he had to find someone who knew this business to help the staff.

    "There are many large rocks in this place, and I am afraid that large-scale mechanical equipment is required.

    Prepare to come in." Lin Feng dug a shovel with a shovel and found that the stone content in the soil was too high.

    This Qu Zhong also knew that he had heard Duan Weiguo say that the stones dug up when the wood forest was planted on the mountain were all piled up on this land.

    "I guess there are still quite a few." Qu Zhong said.

    "Then I'll find a machine tomorrow." After Lin Feng wrote down what he had to do tomorrow, he finally had the opportunity to look at Qu Zhong, who was bending over to check the soil quality: "You've become an internet celebrity recently."

    Qu Zhong still had some doubts about this.     Lu Jun, who was not far away

    , suddenly called him: "Qu Zhong."

    "What's the matter?"

    "Someone is looking for you at home."

After saying hello, he excitedly said to Qu Zhongxi: "It's a famous cold drink shop."

    "Cold drink shop?"

    Lin Feng heard the word "cold drink shop" and immediately remembered what he had not finished saying just now: "That's right, It's this cold drink shop that is looking for you everywhere on the Internet."

    Seeing the two of them look over at the same time, he hurriedly took out his mobile phone and showed them the Weibo content that was still on the hot search.     "I'm busy writing Weibo, not reading Weibo." Lu Jun was also depressed. He, a person who has been on Weibo all the year round, has made such a big mistake, of course, he can't admit it.     "So what did he want to do with me?"     Qu Zhongshun asked back, he vaguely felt that this was related to the phone call he left in the development zone a few days ago.     "What can I do!" Lin Feng and Lu Jun said in unison, Lu Jun shrugged: "It must be buying fruit from you."     ... This is a door-to-door business.

    Looking for the cold drink shop in the orchard of Yunshan Village.

    Qu Zhong first cast a look at Lu Jun: "You I've been on Weibo every day, why didn't I see this. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 808 143
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77380/ https://www.mtlnovel.com/supporting-male-leads-counterattack-manual-quick-transmigration/ Author: Cat in Sugar Catego...
23.4K 455 121
https://m.shubaow.net/216/216608/ By: Colby Puppy Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-06 Latest: Chapter 321 Interstellar Legend 22 (Final Fi...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
19.3K 313 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...