The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 61

219 7 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 61 One more

    Qu Zhong is clearly a few years younger than Xia Zhou, but when he does things he always makes him feel like he is looking at his elders.

    "Why do you even bring your child?"

    "If you bring more, it will come naturally!" Qu Zhong turned around with a smile, handed the child's hand to Xia Zhou, and pushed him out of the bathroom.

    He has been the father of a child many times, not to mention bathing the child, he will also feed the baby and wash the diaper, of course, these are not to show off.

    After taking a shower, the heavy rain outside the house showed signs of getting heavier and heavier.

    The three of them were resting in the living room, and Xia Zhou flipped through a cartoon that the children loved to watch on the TV.

    The characters in the cartoon speak in a very high-pitched voice, and Xia Zhou squeezed his throat to study, making Liu Junjie laugh out loud, and the two people, one big and one small, began to talk in strange voices.

    Qu Zhong sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, weaving a dustpan, and looked at the phoenix on the branch from time to time.

    All the violent storms did not affect its cultivation, and its two bright yellow claws held the tree trunk tightly, and its body remained motionless, as if everything around it had nothing to do with it.

    The Lingmo dog lies under the porch of the kitchen, sleeping with all fours upside down, completely immersed in a beautiful dream.

    The few Hanako went to the deep mountains early in the morning, saying that the mainstream asked them to go there for something, but Qu Zhong did not ask in detail what was the matter.

    There was a meat dumpling lying next to him now, his head drooping on the back of his feet, and the snoring was so loud.

    Accompanied by the sound of rain, life that has been busy for several months seems to have suddenly quieted down.

    This square courtyard, the sky that he can see is only that big, but it is this small piece of sky, but he has been thinking about it for a long time before he gets it.     "Don't go out, lest the long hair get wet." Qu Zhong held down the dog's head and took the umbrella from the wall to open it.     Crunch -     "Lu Jun?"

    Dong Dong Dong—

    an eager knock on the door passed through the rain curtain into Qu Zhong's ears.

    As soon as the door opened, there was a drenched Lu Jun standing outside. His thin shirt was soaked through and his body was trembling slightly.

    "Come in." Qu Zhong hurriedly pulled the person into the door, and Lu Jun pointed to the car not far away with trembling lips: "There are still people in the car."     "

     Anyone else?"     Qu Zhong followed Lu Jun's lead. Looking at his finger, he found that the car was parked one or two meters away from the door. Red muddy water was flowing on the slope of his door and the door, and the water flow was not small.     "You... Your aunt and Grandpa Quan." Lu Jun raised his hand and wiped the water off his face, then said, "Grandma Zhang's leg is injured, and I can't carry it by myself."     "Injured?" Qu Zhong nodded. Nodding to show that he knew, then he went back to the living room with an umbrella and called out Xia Zhou.     When the car door opened, she saw Zhang Chaoyang with a plaster cast on her calf. She smiled apologetically, "Auntie has to trouble you."     Qu Zhong nodded and didn't speak. He took out his raincoat and let her put it on, then bent Carrying the person out of the car by the waist, Xia Zhou took the person into the living room with a large umbrella.     The two originally planned to go back for the second trip and come back to pick up Quansheng, but the old man didn't expect the old man to follow a few people in the rain with his crutches.     "Auntie!" Qu Zhong was shocked, and hurriedly found another towel, and then asked Xia Zhou to run hot water.     When Qu Zhong moved the two people's salute into the living room again, he noticed that Quan Shengli used a cane when he stood up.     And looking at his face, Qu Zhong felt that there must have been a conflict in the whole family, so that both old people were injured.     Xia Zhou saw that Quan Shengli was inconvenient, so he hurriedly offered to help the old man in, Quan Shengli stomped his crutches angrily: "I'm not crippled, I can walk by myself."

    After saying that, he limped into the bathroom.

    After Lu Jun and Quan Shengli both went to take a bath, Qu Zhong hurriedly squatted down and checked Zhang Chaoyang's feet.

    It didn't take long for the cast to be cast, and depending on the location of the bandage, it should be a calf fracture.

    Elderly people of their age are prone to fractures after a light fall, and it is not easy to recover.

    Qu Zhong sat back on the sofa and asked, "Auntie..."    After the living room was quiet, Zhang Chaoyang sighed deeply: "The brothers and sisters in the whole family fell out and separated."     This didn't surprise Qu Zhongduo, he said, "This day will happen sooner or later."

    Zhang Chaoyang waved his hand with a rare expression of bitterness on his face. Seeing that there was a strange child in the living room, she hurriedly asked with a soothing expression about the child.

    "This child has a hard life, it's good to play here for a while." Zhang Chaoyang leaned back on the back of the sofa, looking like he was deeply relieved.

    Liu Junjie was a little scared, and kept shrinking back to Qu Zhong. When he saw such a white-haired old woman, he would have a natural fearful reaction.

    Qu Zhong reached out and touched his head, then introduced with a smile: "This is Uncle Qu Zhong's aunt,

    your name is Grandma."

    Liu Junjie's little hand tightly grasped Qu Zhong's trouser legs, and carefully called out: "Too Grandma."

    "Good." Zhang Chaoyang smiled and took out an iron box the size of a palm from his bag: "Grandma invites you to eat candy."

    "Candy?"

    Children can't resist the temptation of candy, even if it is Liu Junjie did the same, he blinked his eyes twice, and moved a few steps forward cautiously.

    The iron box really contained colorful candies. He laughed, grabbed a small handful, and said, "Thank you."

    "Then Uncle Xia will take you to eat candy next to you?" Xia Zhou stood up and took it away. Liu Junjie left the living room to a few people who obviously wanted to talk.     "I just didn't expect it would turn out like this."     After the wedding, the family's youngest son, Quan Zhengyu, proposed that Quan Shengli would take out his biological mother's dowry and give it to several brothers and sisters.     As for the dowry gift Quan Shengli gave to Zhang Chaoyang, he also proposed to have his own share.     Quan Shengli was furious and slapped Quan Zhengyu twice, which forced the matter down.     Unexpectedly, the days after marriage were not quiet for a few days. Quan Zhengyu and his third daughter, Quan Shicui, invited their grandmother and grandfather to the whole family, and the whole community was known to the whole community.     Quan Shengli finally proposed to sit down and negotiate, worrying about the family's face in the community.

    Quan Zhengyu, however, asked him to take out the betrothal gift for Fei Zhang Chaoyang and divide it in half, and if the two old people died in the future, then divide the remaining half.

    Quan Shicui heard that Zhang Chaoyang's dowry was even more impressive, and immediately proposed that she could take care of Zhang Chaoyang and his wife, and they would inherit Zhang Chaoyang's dowry in a hundred years.

    As soon as these words came out, Yao Yunyun in the hall was the first to stand up against it, expressing that he was willing to take care of the two couples.

    In the entire living room, except for Quan Zhengming, the other sons seemed to have become strangers, and his silent attitude made it clear that he agreed with his daughter-in-law's actions.

    Quan Shengli was so angry that he overturned the table, and when he stepped forward, he slapped Quan Shicui in the face.

    Zhang Chaoyang was so frightened that he stepped forward and wanted to pull the frame. Unexpectedly, her appearance made the old man on his ex-wife's side explode. A middle-aged

    woman came forward and grabbed her hair.

    Quan Zhengming hurriedly stepped forward to protect him, and the other party scolded: "Wolf-hearted and dog-lung" while urging others to participate.

    This absurd conversation eventually turned into a shove, and Zhang Chaoyang stumbled directly beside the coffee table and broke his leg.

    Quan Shengli was also kicked by someone, and he fell on the mahogany sofa with a crooked body.

    The whole mother tremblingly came out to persuade the fight, but was pushed away by the opponent's person, fell on the floor tile and didn't stand up again.

    Later, the screams of the nanny stopped the farce, and Quan Mu and Quan Shengli were taken to the hospital by ambulance.

    Qu Zhong was startled when he heard this. Thinking of the enlightened old lady, he hurriedly asked, "Old lady, she."

    Zhang Chaoyang shed tears from the corners of his eyes: "Mum, she didn't last three days." The

    bathroom door was pushed open . , Quan Shengli didn't know how long he had been listening there, tears were all over his face.

    "Auntie!" Qu Zhong hurried to help.

    "The doctor said that my mother didn't suffer any pain, and she was considered a fortune among misfortunes." Quan Shengli patted the back of Qu Zhong's hand, his expression full of loneliness.

    "What about your body?" Qu Zhong was worried when he saw how thin he was.

    "I can't die!"

    Perhaps the two of them did not expect that a wedding would turn out to be such a mess. All the peaceful coats of the family were torn off by the word money, and eventually it became the irreversible look now.

    The whole mother's funeral did not allow the children to participate. The two couples quietly sent them to the funeral home for cremation the day after the old man died.

    During the three people's hospitalization, only Quan Zhengming accompanied them. The others were probably afraid of Quan Shengli's anger, so they all chose to be turtles.

    But it was their approach that completely chilled Quan Shengli's heart. After he simply finished the funeral, he let Quan Zhengming take him to the original army.

    He wasn't afraid of making a scandal out of his family, so he directly explained the ins and outs of the matter to the students he brought out.

    Anyway, he didn't say what to do, just told those people that it has nothing to do with him in what the children of the whole family will do in the future.

    The students immediately understood what the teacher meant when they heard it, and clapped their chests to promise that they would only accept his instructions in the future.

    After returning to the community, Quan Shengli applied for checking out like a dry rest house, and returned the house directly to the state. After packing up some clothes, he took

    Zhang Chaoyang to Quzhong.

    Qu Zhong admired the old man's approach, and he was neat and never soft-hearted.

    But the old man decided to leave, and Qu Zhong felt a little ominous about their next plans: "Auntie, what are you going to do next?"

    Zhang Chaoyang knew that he had guessed the old man's plan just by looking at Qu Zhong. , The stone that has been pressing in my heart seems to be loose, but I just smiled and peeled a candy into my mouth.

    "Of course I live with you..." Quan Shengli gave Qu Zhong a sideways glance, "Are you going to drive us two old people away?"

    "No, no." Qu Zhong waved his hands again and again.

    "I told your grandmother that she still expects us to be their company." Zhang Chaoyang said.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    What do you mean if you dare not to try... This time Qu Zhong has really learned the lesson.

    "There are so many rooms, auntie and auntie, you should treat this as home!"

    Qu Zhong quickly accepted the reality and slapped Quan Shengli on his leg in a pleasing manner. This is a reaction that has been practiced in several worlds, and this time it came in handy. .

    Quan Shengli's expression loosened, and Zhang Chaoyang and Zhang Chaoyang looked at each other and couldn't help shaking their heads and laughing.

    In fact, Zhang Chaoyang didn't think about coming to the Duan family's old house, she just called Zhang Chaohong to tell him that she was going to move.

    The younger sister felt sorry for the people she didn't take care of, and she thought of her own home as soon as her mind moved. Anyway, Qu Zhong always took some patients to borrow, and of course her own sister could also live there.

    In addition, Quan Shengli also highly recommended this place, so she agreed to come here.

    When she saw Qu Zhong's reaction, she was actually overjoyed. The unfamiliar place was as reassuring as her relatives.

    As for the unfinished business of the whole family, with Qu Zhong, both of them seem to feel that they have something to rely on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 14.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
39.6K 2.2K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
27.8K 456 114
Author: Typewriter N - Jiang Liu lost his father when he was three years old, his biological mother ran away with someone else when he was five years...
12.6K 193 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...