𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗲𝘂𝗽𝗵�...

By artemisandorion

"ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?" "ɴᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀ... More

trigger warning
cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

10

624 22 2
By artemisandorion

The next few weeks flew by. When Desi wasn't spending time with her family or the girls, she could be found either in Nate's truck or at Fez's. But even her visits at the store were becoming less and less. And that was because of one person.

Getting closer to Nate was one of the best and worst things she ever did. He treated her well and saw her for the person she it. He cared about her interests and dreams. Besides, his family is also dysfunctional and he understood many of her worries and problems. He was almost perfect. If it weren't for his other side. The side he shows to the rest of the world and occasionally to Maddy and now Desi.

According to others, he's like a demon, but no one can attest to that. Well, almost nobody. Except Tyler Clarkson, but he wouldn't open his fucking mouth after Nate beat him up. Destiny has already put together what Nate did to him. She felt incredibly sorry for Tyler, just like she felt sorry for Maddy.

When she spent the days with Maddy, she felt like she had found her soulmate. They both had this weird connection from the beginning and Destiny didn't want Nate to come between them. And I know some will point the finger at her now or call her a bitch for betraying her friend.

But believe me she does everything for a reason.

————

I walk into Fez' store and start looking for the drink I've been craving all day. It takes me some time but I finally find it and grab two bottles. I also grab a few chocolate bars and walk towards the cash register. Ashtray is already looking at me in his usual grumpy way and I smile at him. "What's up?" "Nothing. Just business," he answers and I nod. I still don't know how to feel about a child handling drugs and all. "Is Fez in the back?" I ask him and pay for the stuff. "He's busy. I'll tell him you came by" He looks pretty hostile but I know he's slowly warming up to me. "Thanks" I grab my stuff and walk towards the door when he calls me back.

I turn to him in confusion and he slides a piece of paper across the counter. "I don't fuck with all the stuff Fez does but imma protect his ass. He likes you, I protect you," he tells me and I put the paper in my pocket. It has a phone number written on it. "I appreciate it," I tell him and a loud honk makes him look past me. "Be careful around pretty boy over there" I nod and walk back to Nate's truck.

He drives off as soon as I get in the passenger seat. "What did he say to you?" he asks me and I put my seat belt on with a sigh. "It's not important" "It looked like it was. Tell me," he demands and I stare out of the window. "Get off my back, Nate. We just talked" He stays silent after that but I know he's seething inside.

I keep humming to the music while Nate drives me home. We're almost in front of my house and he still hasn't said a word after I shut his questions down. He's giving me the silent treatment and I actually prefer that over him getting angry. But he'll take is anger out on others if we don't solve this issue right now. "Stop pouting," I tell him and he looks at me in annoyance before stopping the car a few houses before mine. That way my parents can't see me getting out of his car. "Fuck off" "I will in a second. But I know you'll do something stupid as soon as I leave"

"What the fuck do you want?! Just shut up," he yells all of a sudden. A part of me feels sad about getting screamed at for no reason but the other, bigger part of me gets defensive. "And that's why nobody wants to deal with your stupid ass," I hiss in anger and quickly get out of the car. "Dez, wait" I ignore his words and start walking towards my house. "Desi, wait," he repeats himself and gets out of the car. "Go home, Nate. You're pissing me off"

"I can't believe we're fighting because of that midget. He's just as retarted as the ginger" What did he just say?! I angrily turn to him and point my finger at him. "What did you just say?!" I yell at him. "It's not that big of a deal-" "Shut the fuck up! I will not just stand by and let you talk about them that way. They are someone's son's. Have some respect!" I warn him and he starts to chuckle. "Calm down. They're drug dealers-"

"And you are a fucked up football player with anger issues. So what?! You are no better than them"

Normally, Nate would get fucking angry right now and break something or someone into little pieces. Being called out by Destiny still makes him incredibly angry, but for the first time he also feels shame for his actions. That's why he wants to keep her so close. She doesn't provoke his anger like Maddy does. Maddy goes on and on until Nate almost loses control. But Desi...I mean, she provokes him too and he doesn't want to wring her neck for it...yet.

He can see a future with her if it stays that way.

————

Maddy walks out of the changing room in the skirt Cassie picked out. I have to admit that she looks gorgeous. "I look fucking disgusting" I roll my eyes at her words and walk up to her. "You are absolutely stunning," I tell her and slap her ass in a joking way. "Yeah, Maddy, you are so fucking hot that I'm almost jealous," Cassie adds and Maddy smiles in appreciation. "I think I'll wear this skirt to my date" I look at her in surprise. "What date?"

"Nate is taking me out tomorrow. He's been blowing up my phone all week," she replies and Cassie smiles brightly. I do too but it's fake. "I'm so glad you guys are back together" Cassie's words almost make me frown and I turn my back to them and start looking through the clothing racks. "I'm glad too"

"I thought you fucking hated him...whatever," I mutter lowly.

"Do you have something to say, Desi?!" Fuck. "Listen, I'm just worried about you. I can't get the stories you told me out of my head," I answer and she sighs. It's the truth. I'm worried about her and that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. Maddy won't be in danger when Nate's focus is being taken off her.

"Let's change the topic," Cassie says nervously.

————

"Where are we going?" I ask Nate again and he exhales annoyed. "Do you ever shut up?" "Do you ever answer my question?" I retort, equally annoyed. It's been a few days since his date with Maddy and from what she told me, it went well. Since then they have been back together and have already fallen back into old patterns. Within the last two days they have argued several times and Maddy of course told me everything. "Just wait, Desi"

"Fine, let's talk about something else. Like you and Maddy," I change the subject and he makes a left turn. "Are you fucking serious right now?" "You two are a couple again. I don't feel like arguing with her when she finds out we've been seeing each other behind her back for weeks," I tell him and he parks the truck in an empty lot. "She doesn't have to know" "Then it looks like we're having an affair"

"So what? Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?" he says annoyed and I look at him in disbelief.

————

I follow dad through the grocery store, pushing Rosalyn in her stroller in front of me. "Do we have all we need now? People are staring again," I ask him and he turns to me with a smile. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, puddin. Let them stare," he tries to cheer me up. Of course I have nothing to be ashamed of, but staring is just fucking rude. "I'm not ashamed, dad. I'm about to make a scene. The looks from these rude people are making Rosie uncomfortable," I answer him and he looks into the stroller with a sigh.

My baby clings to her plushie and whimpers softly. Her big eyes look restlessly from right to left and then back again. "All right, we just need baby food and then we can go," dad relents and I exhale in relief. Thank goodness. "We'll be home soon, baby. Try to relax. Mommy will take care of you," I whisper to Rosie, gently rocking the stroller so she can fall asleep.

————

Nate: come outside
Nate: Desi
Nate: what the fuck is up with you?
Desi: go home. I'm spending time with my dad rn
Nate: fine be that way

Read 9:36 PM

————

After spending so much time together, Desi became more and more dependent on Nate. He was the one who told her every day how beautiful she was. He was the one who sent her a sweet message every morning and every evening. Nate was also the one who helped her love herself and her body more. It was his fucked up way to make sure she stayed by his side.

First he treats her like a goddess and gives her everything she wants. Then he goes back to acting like the asshole he is. Only by then she is so dependent on him that she will always come back to him no matter what he does. He did it with Maddy and now he's doing it with Destiny.

I hate to admit it, but Nate Jacobs is a fucking genius.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 96 9
"Their my family, always will be. Nobody seems to understand that." EUPHORIA OC X OC MATURE THEMES ©loverrandhaterr
60.5K 1.1K 20
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 a childhood friend of Rue has moved back into town where she'll experience a teenage landscape of sub-stance-enhanced parties and an...
37.4K 823 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 || "ɪᴍ ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜʏɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛ...
24K 461 41
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...