Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)

By DecayingKing

Hello there thanks for taking the time to read this story. anyways it's going to a male oc x Aot harem or not... More

Choose a titan.
Bio.
Choose a love interest
Current Votes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Voting time.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not that important but please read
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Time skip~Our first time~Mikasa🍋

Chapter 7

2.4K 54 15
By DecayingKing

(Docks)
Roman was seating on a boat as it was leaving the now destroyed wall. He was very silent and he's head was down most of the time. Remembering that titan's smile as it was eating his mother made his blood boil.

Eren:"PUT US DOWN! YOU COWARD!"

Hannes:"I'm doing this for your own good!"

Roman looks up and Mikasa and Eren being carried by Hannes. He puts them on the boat and he runs away.

Eren:"HEY!"

Roman:"Hello Eren"

Eren looks behind him and Roman was sitting down. Mikasa runs over to him and she hugs him.

Mikasa:"Your alive!"

Roman:"Yeah I am"

Roman looks back at Eren who was visibly angry.

Roman:"Where's Carla?"

He asked, He already knew the answer but he is hoping that she was alive. Eren starts breaking down.

Eren:"It ate her!"

He says as tears rolled down his face.

Roman:"I'm sorry to hear about that Eren"

Mikasa:"Where's your mom Roman?"

Roman:"........"

Roman just stayed silent. But it seems that Mikasa and Eren knew what had happened.

Mikasa:"Roman... I'm so sorry"

She says hugging him tighter.

Roman:"It-It's fine Mikasa"

Eren:"Those bastards have taken too many things away from me!"

He gets up and he starts yelling.

Eren:"I'LL KILL THEM ALL!"

The boat had started departing a few minutes ago, So there was no worries about titans getting them. Well that is until.

A titan covered in armor breaks through the walls. Eren fell down due to the shock. But as soon as it broke the walls it saw the boats but he ignored them and started running away.

Roman:"Why did it leave?"

He asks confused on why it would just leave them alone. His father had told him that Titans will stop at nothing to get their prey and they can even swim.

Roman:"Maybe it's armor won't allow it to float"

Eren:"I'll kill them all even if it's the last thing I do"

After Eren said that Roman stated remembering something.

(Flashback)
Hannes and Roman had arrived at the docks. Hannes put Roman down who was crying.

Hannes:"Hey kid"

He says worried about Roman. Roman got up still crying and he looked at Hannes with a very angry expression, Before charging at him and punching his gut. The hit both hurt and surprised Hannes.

Roman:"YOU COWARD!"

He punches him again.

Roman:"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MY MOTHER TO DIE!"

He punches him again as Hannes grunts.

Roman:"YOU KEPT ON SAYING YOU WERE THE BEST GARRISON! AND I BELIEVED YOU!"

Roman kept punching Hannes. Hit after hit the punches only kept increasing. Some soldiers and civilians saw this and tried to stop Roman but he wouldn't budge. Until one if the garrison soldiers had managed to pry him off of Hannes.

Roman:"LET GO OF ME!"

Garrison:"You dare attack a garrison-!"

Hannes:"Put the kid down"

Hannes says gripping his stomach in pain. Both the Garrison and Roman were surprised when he said this.

Garrison:"B-but sir-"

Hannes:"I said put him down"

The Garrison grumbles and he drops Roman onto the ground. Hannes walks over to Roman and he kneel down infront of him. There were still some tears on his face.

Hannes:"Roman I'm so sorry. I know it doesn't mean anything to you but please you have to understand your mother would have died even if we had managed to get her out. She lost alot of blood and that metal rod was very old which means that she also got an infection or disease from it. Roman please"

He puts a hand on Roman's shoulder.

Hannes:"Your mother knew that she couldn't make it. Which is why she told me to leave her"

Roman:"You-Your wrong!"

Hannes:"No Roman I'm not. She kept telling you to live her she knew she couldn't make it. I know your still a kid but please Roman you have to understand that her death was no one's fault. And I know your blaming yourself for her death aswell. Roman the hate you have right now won't help you If you hold onto it. You have to let go of all this hatred and focus on the things you still have"

Roman:"Like Mikasa,Eren,Armin and my dad"

Hannes:"Now your starting to understand. Hate and anger are powerful weapons but thy tend to cause more harm than good. You understand?"

Roman wipes away his tears and he nods. Hannes smiles.

Hannes:"Good! I also heard you wanted to join the scouts. If it's true then you better work hard and not slack off. You hear me!"

Roman:"Yes sir!"

Hannes:"Great! Now you should get on a boat while I go find Mikasa and Eren"

He says removing his hands from Roman and swinging away. Roman watches as Hannes swings away with the aid of his odm gear and he witnesses him killing a titan. When he saw that he remembered the titan that killed his mom.

Roman:"I vow to join the scouts and find the titan that killed my mother"

He turns around and he starts walking away.

Roman:"And nothing will stop me from doing so"

(Present time)
Roman:'I will find that titan"

Mikasa:"Roman?"

Roman snaps out of his thoughts.

Roman:"Yeah Mikasa?"

Mikasa:"Are you okay? You've been staring into the distance doe awhile now"

Roman:"I'm good"

He pats her head resulting in her burying her face into the scarf he gave her.

Eren:"Guys we're almost there!"

He says pointing to their new home.

Roman:"Hopefully this one won't get destroyed"

Roman looks into the forest that was infested with titans. Some of them were roaming around while others were watching them from the trees.

Roman:"Titans are disgusting creatures"

He looks away from the forest.

(Reiss Chapel)
The Reiss family were running away from the transforming titan all except for one, Frieda. She brought her hand to her mouth and she bit down in it with enough force to cause bleeding and she started transforming aswell. After a few seconds both the transformations were completed but one was covered with smoke due to all the falling hardened titan skin.

Frieda:"RAAAGGHHH!!!!"

She runs at the titan and punches it's face. But upon landing the punch her hand broke and a white hand came out of the smoke and punched her face breaking her jaw and sending her back a few feet. The smoke clears and Frieda's eyes widen.

Felix:"I will not stand by and watch as you let the titans kill my family"

He says  creating a spear.

Frieda:'He Hass the Warhammer titan!?'

Felix:"May you rest in peace"

Felix stabs the spear into Frieda's gut and pulls it out before kicking her head. Frieda started getting back up but Felix did not do anything.

Grisha:"FELIX! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Felix:"Saving the eldians on this island. Grisha I will need you to kill every member of her family"

Grisha:"But-!"

Felix:"I will not repeat myself"

Grisha sighs before stabbing his hand with his scalpel and transforming into his. Attack titan. Frieda gets up and runs at Felix and Grisha trying to stop them from killing her family. Felix cocked his hand back before throwing the spear which was in his hand into her chest and as she was being send back due to the force he had applied into the throw, Felix summoned spikes behind her which impaled her.

Frieda:"AAAHHHH!"

Frieda's titan screamed in pain. Felix walked over to her and he stared deep into her eyes. Frieda was looking at him with fear evident in her eyes. The armor around his mouth opened revealing his teeth. But what he did next surprised Frieda, He had removed the spikes that she had been impaled she fell to the ground.

Felix:"Grisha that is enough"

He says to Grisha who was running after the few Reiss family members who were left. Grisha was confused and the the remaining Reiss family members took the chance to run away. Grisha started walking over to Frieda with the intent to take her titan's power. But before he got even closer Felix lifted her into the air by the neck and he bit down on her nape.
Grisha's eyes widened before he screamed in anger and started running at Felix. Felix simply dropped Frieda's titan body before crystalizing his entire hand and punching him square in the face. The attack was strong enough to knock Grisha out.

Felix:"I'm sorry but I do not trust you with this much power Grisha. You never think things through"

After Felix finished saying that he's nape started emitting steam and he came out of his titans body. He took a quick moment to look at the destruction. The damage was very little and only a few holes due to him making the spikes. But the room was stained with blood. The titan blood which was now almost completely gone and the blood of the people Grisha had killed.

Felix:"I am sorry but it had to be done"

Felix jumps off his titan and he walks over to Grisha's titan. He's body was also outside his nape so it saved alot of time trying to get him out.  Felix carried Grisha outside the chapel and he noticed that one of their horses was gone.

Felix:"I guess the survivors decided to take one of them"

He puts Grisha on his horse before climbing on as well. The horse starts running.

Felix:"It's time to go visit my family once more. I hope their okay"

(He won't be able to use the founding Titan until later on so don't worry about him defeating everyone with a single punch)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 9.6K 105
I have never had any control in my life. I never had a say in the things that I can do or what I wanted to do in my life. I was even told that I wo...
12.1K 306 52
A blue and white bird falls into the hands of humanity's strongest soldier. Will they regret meeting each other? ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ This fanfic will c...
211 19 16
Levi Ackerman, a thirty year old male that was secretly in a romantic relationship with a woman, a woman he didn't know had to do with the titans and...
9.7K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...