College Life

By Xo_lee

Fantasy jones is most known for being a sweet, smart, beautiful, independent girl from a small country town... More

College Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 pt. 1
Chapter 13 pt 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 pt 1 [SHORT]
Chapter 15 pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Side note.
Chapter 21 (short)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (short)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
By the way
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Side Note
Chapter 33

Chapter 17

3.9K 114 11
By Xo_lee

( please excuse my mistakes. Click on picture above for rich )

Rich POV

I plopped down on the couch and scrolled through Instagram, the shooting at the performance had been the talk for the longest. I'm not going to lie, I had been scared for my damn life. I didn't want to get locked up if the police found out I was part of this. I had a career on my hands and a family I want to make proud. I had no time to be in some little boy shit. That's why I'm here at Shaun's place now. He's my brother and I just got to tell him how I feel about this whole thing. My mind has been heavy ever since Ross instructed me to kill Dalvin. What do I look like killing somebody? I sipped on the drink Shaun gave me and watched the news. NYU was still on TV and the reporters were following up into the investigation. I turned the tv up so I could hear what they were saying.

Shaun: it's been a week and they're still talking about it. It's not that big of a deal.

Me: it's not everyday something like this happens on campus. They're looking for Dalvin and the rest of his crew. They seem to have found one of the guys he's associated with but he won't confess.

Shaun: He wants us dead. All because a nigga can't handle that we make more than him.

Me: Ross told me to kill him. He wants him dead himself. I can't do that.

Shaun: why you scared? I thought you was a man.

Me: what you saying I'm a punk? I been wanting that nigga dead but I'll be damn if I kill him. That's somebodies son at the end of the day.

Shaun: you tripping, next time I see that nigga he's gone. Period.

Me: I hope you're right, because Ross said if we can't kill him, he'll kill us. He told me Dalvin has potential to knock the whole business. Ross not playing about this shit.

Shaun didn't look so confident once I said that. He sat on the recliner across from me and looked at the ground. I turned the tv off, tired of hearing the same thing.

Shaun: then if you won't do it, I will. We have to do it together. We are a team. It's not like I haven't killed someone before. Ross tells us to do this all the time.

Me: yeah you're the one that does it. Not me. All this shit is going to catch up to you Shaun. I can't deal with this anymore. I need to get out.

Shaun: out of what? Once you work for Ross you always do. That's just how the game goes. I don't see why you want to leave when we've been making so much money.

He said pointing to the duffle bags he had lined up on the wall. It had to be some way I could change the mess I was in.

Me: I'm not doing it. I'm not killing no one.

Shaun: don't worry cause I will. That's a big check for me. Here, take this. You been stressed lately.

He said passing me the blunt in his hand, I took it with no regret. That was the only thing that sounded good right now. I laid back on the couch and tried to cool down for a minute. I sat up once I realized I was sitting on what seemed like a belly ring. Trinity use to have the same one.

Me: who's is this?

I asked pointing to it. His face grew uneasy before he smiled and laughed it off.

Shaun: that's probably something a girl left here. She's just some random hoe who was down to fuck.

Me: oh yeah? That's weird, Trinity had one like this. That girl has a lot of piercings, and tattoos.

Shaun: uh ye-yeah. She does doesn't she?

Me: the biggest one she had was all those butterflies going up her legs and thighs.

Shaun: yeah and the little pink stars she got too.

I nodded my head as I took another hit of the blunt. Then I realized something else, Trinity did have pink star tattoos. But they were on her private area so nobody should have seen them but me. I shook the thought as my mind started to go other places and my thoughts trailed off. I passed the blunt back to him, not able to handle it anymore. Shaun was saying something to me but I couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

Shaun: Rich can you hear me? Are you high already?

He asked laughing. I closed my eyes feeling sleepy. I was about to drift to sleep before my phone got a notification. I unlocked my phone and saw I was tagged in a video on Instagram by one of my homeboys. It seemed to be a restaurant full of people crowding around two girls fighting. Shaun came up and looked at the video as well. Who ever that was in the pink was whooping that girls ass.

Shaun: that's Brittany and Fantasy. Look, you can see Brittany's weave on the floor and right there was Fantasy.

My eyes widened once I saw Fantasy slam Brittany down on the table. She had skill with it. I never knew Fantasy to fight unless she had to so whatever Brittany did, she must have crossed the line. I replayed the video once more before putting my phone down.

Me: why were they fighting?

Shaun: I don't know man. She's crazy. I never seen her get beat up so bad before.

Me: I never thought Fantasy would do something like that. Ecspecially with someone who is pregnant.

Shaun: well speaking of that, I already gave her the pill.

Me: you actually did it? You fucked up in the head dude. When are you going to tell her?

Shaun: she can find out herself. Then I can get Fantasy back. Problem solved.

This nigga was still trying with a girl that doesn't even want him anymore. When was he going to understand it had to take a real man to handle a girl like her? He's no where ready to handle her and never will be. I didn't want to brag but someone like me can handle all of that to myself. If she would just give me the chance and see I'm feeling her then I promise I could do her right.

Jamie POV

I was now finishing up my last set of paper work and once I could finish that, I would be on my way to my dorm to take a nap that I really needed. I had been in this office half the day catching up on things since some of the other ladies weren't here. I liked being here by myself cause I got more work done plus, what's better than peace and quiet? Right about now I needed a drink. Thinking of fantasy, I needed to sit down and talk to her. The fight between her and Brittany has been floating everywhere on Instagram and I needed to see how my homegirl felt. It's about time she whooped Brittany's ass. I been wanting to slap the girl ever since the altercation at the party. She had a smart mouth and prissy attitude, and if Fantasy wasn't going to beat her ass, then I would.

But of course she had no problem with that, Fantasy really showed her what's good. I never knew she had it like that! That's my girl. So far as Rich, we needed to talk as well so I can finally hook them two up. It's obvious they like each other so why not go out?

Ryan: working once again?

He asked coming out of the blue. He must have gotten off of work himself because he was in his scrubs. My baby looked good and he knew it too. I motioned him to come here and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he took a seat in front of me.

Me: so the show is around the corner and I'm almost finished with my designs. I just need one more outfit and I'm good to go.

Ryan: hopefully we can have a smooth show without another gang wanting to shoot the place down.

Me: I know right. The thing that happened at the play has been all over the news for weeks now. I'm so tired of going outside and being annoyed by reporters asking me questions.

Ryan: Word is the gang that shot the place up is after somebody who could be holding a lot of money.

Me: who knows what it could be. All I know is I have been feeling scared lately to sleep in my own bed.

Ryan: then sleep in mines. Matter of fact, move in.

Me: Ryan you know how I feel about that. When the time comes for me to move in with you, I will.

Ryan: alright when you get shot don't come running to me.

I laughed and looked at the time. I was supposed to be leaving in 10 minutes and I still hadn't got done with my work.

Ryan: anyways tomorrow is the 8th and I-

Me: wait, tomorrow is the 8th?

Ryan: yes why?

I froze up once I realized it was my mother's birthday tomorrow. I was surprised I had managed to forget. To most people, their mother's birthday was memorable. But not for me, my mom was an alcoholic, she parties, and is also addicted to drugs. When I was growing up, I didn't have much because my mom would spend all the money for drugs and temporary things. Fantasy and Rich are the only people who know about my mom. I love to party and have fun, but I'll never go the route my mom had went. When I was 11, my dad took me away from my mother and told me that I would live with him until I could do for myself. I loved my dad, I would do anything for him. I was a true daddy's girl. My dad taught me everything my mother didn't and did everything he could for me. On my birthdays, my mom would send me a letter asking how I had been and saying she's trying to get clean or she's in rehab. I didn't believe her one bit. I never wished to get in contact with my mom for what she did. I can't help anyone who doesn't want to help themselves.

I guess I hadn't realized I was crying until Ryan pointed it out and pulled me into his embrace.

Ryan: Jamie why are you crying?

Me: tomorrow is my moms birthday and I guess you can say we don't get along. She kind of left me and my dad took me in. I'm sorry it's just a long story.

Ryan: I know how it feels to grow up without a mother, I had to do it myself when my mother died. Everything is going to be okay. Eventually I would like to know what happened in detail.

Me: alright. Thank you so much Ryan for being there. No man has really showed this much affection. I guess when somebody real comes around I don't really appreciate it like I should.

Ryan: is there anything you want me to do for you babygirl?

I quieted looked up at him.

Me: well I've been ready for about a month now but you insist on taking it slow. But whatever.

He laughed a little bit as I did too. But I was dead serious. A lady has her needs and right now it was some dick.

Ryan: you are something else Jamie. It's easy to just have sex, but it's a different thing when you know everything about that one person. I keep telling you that we should wait. And when the time comes, I'll make love to you in every way you want me to. Now is there anything else you need?

Me: some wine would be nice.

Ryan: I can do that.

Fantasy POV

Mrs.James had a bad cigarette problem so she developed a rapsy voice and severe cough. She was a chocolate complexion that was always hidden underneath a university cardigan she always worse. She was a lady who seemed very lonely in my opinion. She looked over my file as I sat on the opposite side of her desk. All the other students here had Mr. Donald as their counselor. The man that always had a smile on his face and very full of energy. But as for me, I had mrs. James.

Mrs. James: you're bright mrs. Jones. Your information tells me so. I want to know one thing, why would you let something like this happen?

Me: I guess I was mad at the time. We both have had tension for a while now. I didn't mean to ruin a restruant all because of her.
And yes, I already know she's pregnant.

Mrs. James: fighting someone with a baby is terrible. You must think before you act mrs. Jones. It's very unlady like.

Me: I'm a very classy women but it's only so much I can take. She's been taunting me since I came here and I finally let go of my anger. Plus she threw a drink in my face. It was really just me defending myself.

Mrs.james: Since you don't have a bad history here and you're grades are good, I'll let you slide. However it doesn't mean you aren't being watched. It would be nice to check on her. I know you don't like her, but at least be concerned about her baby.

Me: yeah you're right. If I see her, I'll ask.

I finally got up out of my seat and grabbed my purse, ready to leave from the small cramped office until she called my name. I looked back at her pleading eyes.

Mrs. James: the incident that took place? Do you know who it could be?

Me: I honestly don't know. Although I was backstage when it happened.

Mrs.james: we can't find out who it is. So we tried to find out who they were after exactly. Rumor has it that its somebody on that basketball team. But of course they won't get in trouble. That coach gets all of his players out of everything. He babies them like little children. Everytime one of them fails he begs me to bring the grade up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those athletes they were after.

Me: what about the football boys? They cause trouble all the time. Not the basketball team.

Mrs.james: if you know someone on that team, ask them what's going on. We are just trying to get to the bottom of this so reporters can leave.

I nodded my head and walked out the door to the cool night air. The light of the moon was the only thing that shown and the sound of cars passing by was the only thing that could be heard. I got out my car keys once I approached my car. Why would someone think they could be after someone on the basketball team? What do they have to do with it? Maybe Rich could answer my question if I made my way to his place. But I could do that tomorrow, tonight I had to get some rest since I had cheer practice in the A.M. Once I unlocked my car door, there was a hand that shut it right back closed. I turned frantically to see a pair of eyes staring right back at me. It was Shaun hall.

Me: so you wait out in the middle of the night to sneak up on people? Very smart.

Shaun: I didn't know you would be here. There's a lot of stuff going on, it's not safe to be out here by yourself.

Me: that's why I was about to get in my car until you came out of no where. How long have you been creeping around my car?

Shaun: for about an hour now. How else was I supposed to talk to you? You just up and left a nigga.

He laughed as I smelled the strong alcohol coming from his breath. His rough hands patted my shoulder, hurting me a bit. I backed up against my car and tried to reach for my phone in my purse.

Shaun: what you searching for? You acting like I'm some criminal. I want to know what happened between me and you.

Me: You got too much on your plate for me.

Shaun: Were you fighting Brittany over me? That's cute. If you want me baby then just admit it. I told you we wouldn't have to worry about Brittany.

He said as his hands forcefully gripped my ass. I pushed him off of me, almost falling to the ground. He smirked and came even closer.

Me: I wasn't fighting over you. Congratulations to you on having a baby though.

I replied smartly.

Shaun: let's not worry about that. I really want you. I've been asking Rich everything I need to do.

Me: Rich wouldn't dare let you get close to me being the way you are. I know him better than you and he probably doesn't even trust you around me.

Shaun: why are you acting like his little pet? Remember all the time we spent? All the times you came over to my place and just chilled? I miss that. You were about to be my girl.

Me: Shaun, go fuck yourself.

I tried to unlock my door until he turned me around and threw me on the hood of my car. I screamed in panic but there was no one to help. Plus, his alcohol scented lips crushed into mines. His hands roamed all over my body and as he placed rough kisses on my neck. Tears started to form around the center of my eyes as he undid his belt. This really couldn't be happening right now. I was able to get my pocket knife out of my purse. His strong arms had me weighed down onto the car. He was about to take off my pants until I managed to cut him on the neck. He groaned in pain and backed off of me. Pulling my pants up, I kicked him in his crotch area and got into my car driving off.

Rich POV

The best way to relieve stress was going to the gym. I had another game coming up this week so I had to be prepared. Me and my homeboy had stayed here all day until he had to leave to go see his tutor. It was in the middle of the night and I had class in the morning, so I needed to freshen up before I went back to my dorm. I gave a head nod to some random dude and opened up the locker room and headed straight for locker #513. Before I could switch out my sweaty shirt into a fresh one, I saw my mom calling me.

Me: hey mama. Why aren't you sleep?

Mom: Can't a old lady just call her son?

Me: I didn't mean to sound rude. What's been going on lately?

Mom: nothing much. I've started to work out like you suggested. I'm never doing that again.

I laughed and sat on the bench, switching into cleaner clothes.

Mom: what have you been up to? You staying away from these young girls right? I know how it was in college. It was all about partying and for you, probably getting into girls underwear. You know I raised you better than that.

Me: of course mama. I'm not doing that. Actually I have been trying to stay out of trouble.

Mom: well are you still coming to my get together with the family?

Me: yes I've been waiting on it.

Mom: alright then, I'll see you then. I love you.

Me: love you too ma.

The phone hung up and I went back to what I was doing. I couldn't wait for mama's home cooking. This food here was good but it was nothing like my mother's. I heard soft crying in the background but I couldn't make out who it was. It sounded like it was a girl, sobbing. I looked around and I was the only one in here. Where was the crying coming from? The doors to the locker room opened and I saw Fantasu crying with half of her clothes torn apart and mascara running down her face. I dropped my things as she ran over to me like she hadn't seen me in years. She gripped onto me tightly as she cried on my chest. Returning the favor, I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her face.

Me: What the hell happened? Did somebody hurt you?

Fantasy: I went to your dorm and someone told me you were here. I've been looking for you everywhere! You have to help me.

She said crying louder into my chest, getting my new clothes messed up again. I sat her down as she didn't let go of me. I studied the marks and what seemed to be hickies on her neck. There was plenty of purple marks. It didn't take me long to realize someone tried to touch her in the wrong way. But who? If it was Dalvin I swear he would be dead and that would be something Ross wouldn't have to worry about.

Me: who hurt you? Who did this to you? I can't help if you don't tell me.

Fantasy: sh-Shaun did it. I was trying to talk to my counselor and he- he came out of no where. He was drunk. I've never seen him like that before. There was no one there to hel- help.

I put her head back into my chest as she released more tears. The only thing that was going on in my head was how I needed to see Shaun. Once I saw this nigga I hope someone could hold me back from laying my hands on him. Why would he put his hands on her? I had just talked to him this morning and we talked about her like it wasn't nothing. Lately, Shaun been on some other shit. Eventually, her cries softened as she placed her hand onto my soaked chest as we sat in silence. Shaun was like my brother, but how could he put his hands on a girl like this? Ecspecially the girl I wanted to be with.

Me: I promise you nothing like this will happen again. He is going to pay for what he did. Trust me Fantasy.

She nodded slowly as we shared eye contact for one Moment. She was scared I could tell. Her body was still shaky.

Me: how far did he get?

Fantasy: he took off my pants but I was able to cut him with my pocket knife.

I took out my first aid kit that was in my duffle bag and wiped a alcohol pad onto her neck. Her body cringed at my touch but I reassured her I would be gentle. Seeing her like this made me want to kill Shaun. He had a lot of explaining to do. Fantasy stared into my eyes the whole time I rubbed the alcohol on her neck. I gave her a light smile. My eyes traveled down to her lips, watching as she bit onto them. We were right face to face and it was easy to tell she wanted to kiss me.

Fantasy: what are you going to do about him?

Me: Right now, I'm thinking about killing him myself instead of going to the campus police. But you don't have to worry about him doing this type of thing anymore. I won't let him hurt you no further.

I said placing my hand against her cheek. She finally smiled as she leaned closer to my lips. The heat between us was getting warmer and you could hear a pin drop in the locker room. Gently, I placed my lips onto hers giving a light little peck. I glided my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance. She kissed back, deepening the kiss as her tongue explored my mouth. After a few more seconds, she pushed herself off of me and grabbed her purse. Her face was bright red and I'm pretty sure mines was too.

Fantasy: I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to- I have to go.

Me: wait can we talk about what just happened?

Fantasy: I'll see you later bye.

Her footsteps became harder to hear once she left out the locker room, running like she had came in. I wiped off my lips and sat on the bench. I knew shawty was feeling it too by the way her fingers slipped into my hair. Why did she run off like that? Was she scared of the truth that she liked me? Or was she just vulnerable?

Fantasy POV

I rushed out of the locker room as fast as I could before he could run after me. I had to limp because of what happened earlier but I was moving pretty fast. My emotions right now was every where and I didn't know what to think. What had just happened and why did it feel so... Right? As I was running to leave the building, I heard some arguing going on between what seemed like a boy and girl so I hid behind a wall to see who it was. I peeped over the corner and there was Brittany and Dalvin talking. How did they know each other?

Dalvin: when you going to tell the truth? You been hiding this for too long. I'm tired of this shit.

Brittany : look I'll pay you to keep your moth shut. This isn't none of your business. You don't want the baby anyway. Let me live my life.

Dalvin: I don't want any fucking money. I want people to know its my child and not Shaun's. Tell me when is that going to happen?

My eyes widened once I realized I heard too much. So Shaun wasn't the child all along and Dalvin was the father? Did I hear everything right? If all this was true then that meant Brittany was the reason I broke up with Dalvin.

[ A/N: so much happened !! But anyways tell me your thoughts because I'm anxious to know. I love when you guys give feedback. It makes me want to update sooner ! But do you think fantasy meant for the kiss to happen or did she just need some affection and attention since she almost got raped? Also in the beginning of the story fantasy said she broke up with Dalvin because he got a girl pregnant. But fantasy never knew who the girl was. Now she believes Brittany was the girl all along. Juicy !

thanks for reading ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 14 9
Olivia Jones is a happily married woman; so we thought. Even though her husband gives her everything she desires. She still dreams of more. She decid...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...
5.3K 47 11
Sometimes all it takes is one girl to change a boy who plays the game of revolving women. That's what happens to Bucky Barnes in this story he meets...
258 0 13
Sage Mason moved to a new town to escape from a bad experience. Enrolling into the local college she desided her best options was to change everythin...