Golden Voice - One Piece

By yukianne_sama

A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an... More

"Straw hat"
"New crew"
"No other way"
"Story"
"Island"
"Wanted"
"Past"
"Little cook"
"Time with Sanji"
"Goal"
"Chase"
"Saved"
"Mysterious girl"
"Keep"
"Candy"
"Law and Y/n"
"Angelic voice"
"Blush"
"It chose her"
"Duel"
"Familiar"
"Dream"
"Collect"
"Missed"
"Vanished"
"Heart broken"
-info-
"Angel Voice"
"Missed"
"Straw hat crew"
"Drunk"
"Mine"
-info-
"Sing"
"Love Triangle"
"Crocodile"
"Love Race"
"No voice"
"Soup"
-Announcement-
"Snow"
-Announcement-
"Escape"

"Didn't work"

12.2K 408 279
By yukianne_sama

Y/n POV

This is bad... I knew this will happen...

NOW IT'S WORST THAN ZORO! THEY CAN NOW SEE THE SYMBOL AAHHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO.

"I got the symbol?" Luffy asked, I nod almost crying at what I have just done.

"The symbol can be removed right?" Nami asked

That's right! I forgot-

I look at Nami and nod.

"Doesn't that mean you have to...kiss... Luffy?" Sanji asked with a shaking voice.

I just nod...

I need to control my powers more... I should be practicing to control it... But how-

"Y/n, go inside, don't mind them" Nami smiled.

"INSIDE?!" The boys shouted except Luffy.

"Shut it, and let Y/n handle this" Nami punched them on the head making them shut up.

I smiled and drag Luffy inside.

"Sit," I said to Luffy, his body immediately followed, and sit on the bed.

I stared at his innocent face having a second thought that I will kiss him... I tried to kiss him but I can't do it.

Kamisama, his too innocent.

I cried on the floor looking for the courage to kiss the captain on this freakin ship.

"Y/n?" I heard him call my name.

I look at him and stare at him for a second...

This is for his safety...

I took a deep breath and relax, I adjust my eyes to meet his eyes level. I can see the symbol glowing in his eyes...

1...2...3!

I kissed Luffy on the lips and I forgot something...

I FORGOT TO MAKE HIM SLEEP THIS IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING IN MY LIFE SO FAR. LUFFY I'M SORRY.

"Nngghhh..." Luffy made a noise

Don't make it worst! Don't create weird noises!

I cried inside...

I push away from him and check his eyes, my heart dropped when I still see the symbol.

It didn't work the mark is still THERE! but I think it lessen the glow?...

I felt something crushed inside me, I cup Luffy's face and make him blink.

"Blink," I said to Luffy he did what I say, making sure if the symbol is still there.

No...no no no no no... The symbol won't come off!...

What should I do, what should I do!

I step away from Luffy thinking how will I remove the symbol without removing his eyes.

The kiss won't work!

I bit my thumb thinking of a way to remove the freakin symbol while staring at him. Luffy stared back with smiling eyes.

How can he be so relaxed!?

should I kiss him longer?... There is one way to find out.

I went closer to him sit on his lap, he doesn't mind and supported my back with his arms. I cup his head again and kiss him. This time I kiss him longer...

I felt his tongue move and started moving in my mouth.

W-what the...

I tried pulling away but he won't let go of me. He continued to kiss me

Luffy get off, I can't breathe!...

I tried slapping his back to tell him I need air, luckily he understood and pull away, our saliva still connects and his tongue was still a little bit out while I panted and catch my breath.

I checked his eyes and the symbol is still there this time the glow has lessen a little...

I need a break...I need ice from my face...

--------------------------
3rd POV

Y/n went out leaving Luffy in the room, she slam the door open getting everyone's attention.

There was a moment of silence when Usopp break the silence.

"Y-y/n...? Are you alright?" He asked.

"Ice" everyone heard what Y/n said, Sanji understand immediately what Y/n means.

"I'll go get them Y/n chan" Sanji said.

Luffy soon followed Y/n getting everyone's attention.

"The symbol wasn't removed?!" Nami asked looking at Luffy.

Sanji got the ice for Y/n and give it to her. Y/n cup her hands and put it on the bucket of ice, she shoved it into her face making the ice melt a little.

"Luffy, do what you always do," Y/n said still shoving her face on the ice, Luffy stretch his arms to his usual spot and do what he always does.

"I guess it's alright to talk, you guys have not affected anyway..." Y/n sigh and sits on the ground making Sanji worried.

Everyone went to Y/n and listen to her explanations.

"I can't remove the symbol or mark in Luffy's eyes..." Y/n look down.

"W-what?!" Nami shouted.

"I-I tried everything... I even kiss him longer-" Y/n said but Sanji shouted this time.

"That lucky bastard!" Sanji said making a fist.

"Luffy is still Luffy, but once I ask or say something he will obey them, which I don't like" y/n explained.

"Y/n where did you learn to sing? Or learn to  hypnotized?" Nami asked in curiosity.

"I don't," Y/n said still looking down.

"It all started when I ate a weird-looking fruit when I was a kid" Y/n continued to explain.

They all know what Y/n is talking about but Y/n doesn't have any idea about herself.

"There is no mistaking it, you ate a devil-fruit," Nami said.

"Devil-fruit?" Y/n asked

"Devil Fruits are mysterious, distinctive fruits scattered throughout the world, known for granting their eaters permanent superhuman powers and an equally permanent inability to swim," Nami explained.

"Aahh Nami chan is so knowledgable!" Sanji said with hearty eyes.

Y/n looks up and stands up putting her fist and palm together.

"That explains why I can't swim! No matter how hard tried!" Y/n said.

"I don't use my voice since then... I just learned about it when I saw symbols or marks and that's that... Until when Zoro got hypnotized..." Y/n look at Zoro making Zoro looks away with a blush.

"At first when I told Zoro to sleep I thought everyone will too but it seems Zoro is the only one..." Y/n explained.

"So that means anyone who got the symbol is the only one who will obey you," Usopp said.

"I guess so," Y/n said.

"But Zoro's mark can be removed why can't Luffy?" Sanji asked letting out smoke in his mouth.

"That's my question too... And the worst part is you guys can see the mark... Which is bad... I need to learn more about these powers..." Y/n said touching her throat.

"Guys look!" Luffy said in front of the ship excited.

Nami used her binoculars and look in the direction where Luffy is pointing.

"AAAHHHH" Nami shouted.

"What's wrong Nami chan?" Sanji asked.

"MARINES! TURN THE SHIP AROUND!" Nami immediately ordered everyone.

Nami gave the binoculars to Y/n, Y/n looked at the Binoculars and she saw someone.

"AAAAAHHHH" Y/n shouted.

"What is it this time?" Zoro said helping Ussop to turn the ship.

"S-smoker!" Y/n said panicked

"What?!" Everyone shouted but not Luffy.

Luffy just Looked at Smoker's ship and smiled widely.

"They found us we're dead..." Y/n whisper and shaking in nervousness

--------------------------To be Continued. . .

Hello readers!
I accidentally publish a different chapter I hope you guys are not confused haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.4K 29
Y/n joins Luffy's crew. She has devil fruit powers. Who will she become close to? What happens when she falls in love with more than one person? Will...
1.1K 41 11
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
2K 61 12
You are a girl that had eaten an extremely strong Devil Fruit called the Druid-Druid Fruit. After meeting the Strawhats, you know going with them wil...
3.1K 298 7
╰┈➤ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗫 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝙲𝙴 | A feeling of incompleteness, or waiting for some particular element...