~My precious rose~ 🥀Muzan X...

By chocolate_error

(Y/n) has been with Muzan for many years, but when she fines outs his plans and she realized that everything... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 6
Chaper 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Big Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

637 10 1
By chocolate_error

So sorry for not posting I feel so bad 😭 well here is the chapter.

Y/n pov
I dress in a nice long silk kimono that is colored black with gold silk designs. I did some makeup of eye shadow,eye liner, mascara, and final lipstick.
I teleport out of the infinity Castle, where I saw a path of roses lighet with candles I walked along the path. The night sky was covered in a blanket of stars the moon glowed bright up in the sky. When I look forward I saw him standing in a suit and tie he was holding a Bouquet of red spider Lilly's. He was standing under a willow tree next to a lake. I walked up to him as he held out his hand I grabbed it so I was standing in front of him.

" you look nice tonight my love" Muzan said kissing my hand. I giggled " thank you Muzan you look nice to" I say smiling he smiled back "y/n do you remember when we first met right after all those years ago" he ask me. I stare into his plum red eyes   I nodded my head " well ever since that day I loved you" he said I felt blush rising "I-Muzan-. Then I was cut off by Muzan lips on my mine so I kissed back, I closed my eyes the kiss felt like forever but then he pulled away. " I loved you so much my love" he said kissing me again.

Aaaa I'm sorry this was short I really didn't know what to but I hope I'm glad to be here so yay. And updates may come out slower because I'm in school so yeah bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.