Chapter 11

Y/n pov
I teleported to my room I had tears running down my face. I couldn't believe what Muzan had said I don't know if I should believe him or not. But how can I be for certain it was all a lie right, I mean he wouldn't lie to me like that would he? What if he find a out that I heard him talking to himself, will he kill no he can't he can't I'm a demon I'm invincible right. I hope he did me what he said I mean he is my husband I married him out of love did he do that I don't know anymore.

Flashback
I decided to go tell Muzan the big news of that we are having a kid, I was walking down the long hall was I had stop to go say hi to doma. " hello Doma-San" i wave to him, he turned to me with a big smile on his face " Ara~Ara y/n-San- how you doing" he says. I walk over and sit beside him " I'm doing good how about you" I say smiling back at him. He giggles " well I'm doing excellent on this fine day" I chuckled " well that is nice to hear from you". He made me a rose out of ice  " here you go my lady" he said giving it to me then kissing my hand " but my I ask you what are you even doing here" he ask holding his fan up to his face. " well I went to go fine Muzan and tell him some big news" I say putting the rose down in my lap and started playing with my hair. " Ara~Ara~ what news that you want to share with master-San" he says getting really excited " I well I want to tell him that I'm" I can't myself off "well I'm having a kid with him and he doesn't know that yet" I say getting flustered a bit. " oh my~ my beautiful lady is having a child with the master how wonderful" he cheers he pulled he into a tight hug. " well you better go tell" he said I nodded getting up from where I was sitting.

-time skip-

I got to Muzan room ' ok I got this there is no reason to be worried' I was about to open the door when I hear him talking ' is he talking to himself'. I opened the door slightly to hear better of what he was saying " How was that so easy to do I mean, what I'm doing and saying is all going to plan I mean. I'm that great but once I find the blue spider Lilly I will be unstoppable and my queen will never remember what happened all those years back I could control her and my future kids. so all what I'm doing is going to plan I still can't believe she was that easy to manipulate I'm only just using her for her power that so all" he was saying to the mirror with a big grin " all will be just right me top of them all" I couldn't believe what I was hearing Muzan was lying to me not just about his plans but how he feels about me. I couldn't take it any longer I teleported back to my room and started crying

End of flashback

I was being lied too this entire time, but why, why would he do this to me. I thought he loved me was wrong he was just using me as one of his pawns.

Hello I'm sorry it has been a while I had to think about how this story was going to end up. Sorry yeah well I how you like my twist. Will Muzan find out that y/n heard everything? How will he react?

We'll see you later bye
~Chocolate