Chapter 7

So sorry for not posting I feel so bad 😭 well here is the chapter.

Y/n pov
I dress in a nice long silk kimono that is colored black with gold silk designs. I did some makeup of eye shadow,eye liner, mascara, and final lipstick.
I teleport out of the infinity Castle, where I saw a path of roses lighet with candles I walked along the path. The night sky was covered in a blanket of stars the moon glowed bright up in the sky. When I look forward I saw him standing in a suit and tie he was holding a Bouquet of red spider Lilly's. He was standing under a willow tree next to a lake. I walked up to him as he held out his hand I grabbed it so I was standing in front of him.

" you look nice tonight my love" Muzan said kissing my hand. I giggled " thank you Muzan you look nice to" I say smiling he smiled back "y/n do you remember when we first met right after all those years ago" he ask me. I stare into his plum red eyes   I nodded my head " well ever since that day I loved you" he said I felt blush rising "I-Muzan-. Then I was cut off by Muzan lips on my mine so I kissed back, I closed my eyes the kiss felt like forever but then he pulled away. " I loved you so much my love" he said kissing me again.

Aaaa I'm sorry this was short I really didn't know what to but I hope I'm glad to be here so yay. And updates may come out slower because I'm in school so yeah bye