Chapter 12

After what happen I have been trying to act like nothing happened at all, so Muzan wouldn't be suspicious of me. I will admit it is kinda hard knowing that my husband was lying to me. But my main goal was to try to remember everything that really happened in my past. Maybe if I can find something that will help jog my memory of anything.

So I thought maybe I should just get some fresh air maybe that will help right? The one thing I will remember from my past is that I have always been able to walk in the sun unlike Muzan.

I do enjoy the sun on my face it makes me feel better. I walked around a forest listening to the birds in the trees I thought maybe I show visit a near by village and so I did. I saw a flower shop and decided to take a look " hey there Mis" I say going up to the lady that owns the stand, she looked at me with a smile " hello young lady how may I help you today" she ask me. I returned the smile " do you have any rose" I ask I really do love rose they are and one of my favorite flowers " of course I do" the lady said " how many do you want today" she ask turning back towards me " I'll just have one please" I replied she nods giving me the rose " how much will that be Mis" I ask her pulling out my money " it would only be 25 cents" I nodded and gave her 50 cents instead " here is a little extra for you" I smile to her, she returns the smile " thank you so much young lady" she said bow.
I bowed back to her and walked away with the rose in my hands. I held the rose up to my nose smelling the fresh scent of it the rose smells so good.

I hung out in the village for a bit more before deciding to go back "home" I do like having these free days sometimes I thought walking back
When I entered the house I was greeted by Akaza " hello akaza" I say " hello my lady" he said bowing down I continue walking towards my room when I entered I was greeted by a very very angry looking Muzan oh no........... " where the hell have you been!?"

Hi sorry for taking so long for not posting by mad I have just been really not in the mood to write anything sorry- we'll see you next chapter