Chapter 4

Y/n pov
I woke to someone shaking me I open my eyes to see doma " what do you want" I hiss at him he looked a bit offended " I just wanted to say that Muzan wants to talk to you" he said I rolled my eyes I got changed and walked to Muzan office I knocked on the door " come in" he said I opened the door to see him writing something down " you wanted to see me Muzan" I ask closing the door behind me. He looked up the gave a small smile " well it is good to see you up" he said I sighed coming closer to he " what was it you wanted to talk" I say he got up and came closer to me " well I was wondering if you wanted to meet my uppermoons" he said grabbing my chin. I pushed his hand away " why not it wouldn't hurt right" I say

Time skip
Third person
Muzan teleport him and y/n to where the uppermoons were " hello" he said all or them bowed to him " I want to tell you something that I hope you guys will get used too" he said uppermoons looked confused. Of what he meant by that until y/n out from behind him she was wearing a white and black Kimono her silky black hair in a bun. All of the moons were shocked at her " Who is she Master!  And what is she doing here" Daki Exclaimed she had tick marks appear on her face the other moon join her rant, until Daki said " she is not even that Pretty" Muzan got really Angry at what she is had said. The other moons seem to notice that Muzan was angry but Daki kept going on about Y/n. Muzan walked up in front of her once she stop she looked up to see Muzan in front of her. She started to panic a little " what did you say about my Wife" he said his face cold and dark it sent a shiver down her spine. " um-I-um-I" she stutter. Muzan slap her in the face, Daki had fell to the ground holding her cheek where Muzan had slapped her. He was about to strike her in the head. Until a voice stopped him. " I think that is enough Muzan" y/n said Muzan turned to see that her hand was on his shoulder stopping him. " But y/n she insulted you I will make her pay for that" he snapped at her. He was about to go hit Daki then "Muzan, you hit her again and I will rip your body up into pieces" her Arua was darker then his, her eyes glowed red. He stop he felt Scared he walked away from Daki. Y/n sighed she Held out her hand to help Daki up, Daki scaffold " I don't need your help" she hiss getting up. Y/n walked up to Muzan " and I'm not your wife" she said frowning at him. He just smirked " you will be soon" he said, y/n blushed red " shut up" she pouted. He giggled and turned to the moons " you guys can go now" he said the uppermoons teleport away. Y/n sigh " I'm going to my room" she said she was about to go the Muzan grabbed her hand " wait I wanted to ask you something really quick" he said she stopped " do you want to come shopping with me" he said. She stood there silent then she smiled " sure why not".

Ok I will probably not post because I'm on winter break so I will see so marry Christmas
And happy New Years