Jinxed Hero (malereader x Kyo...

Από TediousBison

Hero, a word associated with people who overcame not just life's problems, but their own aswell. Will Y/n be... Περισσότερα

Prolouge
Short
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Short
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Short
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Short
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

8.2K 175 94
Από TediousBison

Y/n POV

It has been three years since the 'incident'. Now I am 10 and Miriko or Rumi Usagiyama has adopted me making me her son, Y/n Usagiyama.

Over the three years I had learned a few things. The 'incident' had developed a minor case a schizoprenia, which isn't a problem most of the time.

Also I had accidentally got a small amount of shimmer in my bloodstream, shimmer is a drug that was developed by a villian named Singed, but he's dead and the way to create the drug died with him, only small vials are still around but they're rare.

Luckily the amout that got into my blood wasn't enough to majorly negativly affect me, only makes when I have one of my episodes worse. Otherwise it slightly increased my physical abilities but nothing special.

Right now I am in my room, moms at work. Though she's told me what to do. Never open the door for anyone, if someone does get in I have full permission to use my quirk on them.

My quirk is Arcana I can use it as a physical enhancement, or I can use it to make small crystals which explode or I could use them to power devices which I can make.

A device like the gun I made, I call it zappy.

It doesn't kill anyone unless I shoot them multiple times, just stuns on the first, knocks out ont he second, kills on the third. Well for normal people atleast.

*knock* *knock*

Peaking out of my bedroom with zappy in hand I stare at the front door.

*knock* *knock*

Keigo:"Come on kid, I know your in there!"

I hear uncle Keigo yell through the door. Though I do nothing and just stare at the door.

Eventually I hear the laugh of my mom.

Rumi:"Told you he wouldn't open the door."

The door knobs turns and the door opens revealing my mom and uncle Keigo, or better known as the pro heros Miriko and Hawks.

"Hi Mom."

Keigo:"Why didn't you open the door kid?"

"Mom told me never open the door for anyone. That includes her."

Rumi:"Hold on-"

Keigo:"No no no. You told him to never open the door for anyone, that includes you."

Mom sighs and rubs her head.

"And shoot anyone who breaks in."

Rumi:"No use your quirk on anyone who breaks in."

I pull zappy into view Keigo stares at it interested and Mom looks at it suprised.

Rumi:"You got it to work?"

"Uhuh, tested it on myself, stuns first shot, knocks out second, I think it kills the third but im not sure about that one."

Rumi:"You tested it on yourself?!"

"I can't go shooting random people. I think..."

Rumi:"No you cant. But you still shouldn't test things on yourself."

I shrug as my stomach lets out a loud growl.

Keigo:"Seems like someones hungry."

Rumi:"Oh yeah, go put some shoes on blueberry we're going out to eat."

"Can we get chicken?"

Keigo:"I second that."

Rumi:"Fine."

"Yay chicken burger."

I say as I run to the door to get my shoes, while Keigo looks confused.

Keigo:"Chicken Burger?"

Rumi:"What he calls chicken sandwiches."

________________________

Timeskip 5 years
________________________

"UA.... thats definetly a building design."

I walk up to the building passing a nervous looking green haired boy with a brown haired girl talking to him. Due to your earbuds in you couldn't her them or anyone around you.

Getting to the auditorium I find a seat next to a chick with dark purple hair and long earlobes. I take my earbuds out and decide to introduce myself.

"Hiya."

Jiro POV

Hearing a voice I turn to see a boy with long blue hair thats braided in the back and blue eyes speckled with pink.

(Your eyes are blue with pink specs.)

"Hi."

'blue':"Can I sit here?"

He ask pointing to the empty seat next to me.

"Go ahead."

'blue':"The name's Y/n."

"Kyoka Jiro."

Y/n:"Not much of a talker huh?"

"Just trying to focus."

He nods and doesn't say anything else and seems to start to read the paper that was given to us. When he gets finished he gets a gleeful smile while slightly chuckling.

Y/n:"this is gonna be fun."

I hear him say under his breath. He also seems to be fidgeting with something in his pocket. He seemed to catch me staring.

Y/n:"Did I catch you eye~"

A blush finds its way to my face and I quickly avert my gaze.

"N-No, just curious what your messing with in your pocket."

Y/n:"hehehe, sure~ Well its a just a trinket I made."

He pulls out what seems to be a combination of gears, he is easily twisting and turning it with one hand. Though it honestly looks really complicated.

Y/n POV

I see Jiro staring at the trinket with wonder so I hand her a copy of the exact same trinket and leave her to figure it out.

Eventually Present Mic walks up on stage and starts to explain the entrance exam.

4 robot villian types.
1 pt. 2 pt. 3 pt. 0 pt.

15 minutes to get as many points as you can.

I am in zone E.

"Battle zone E, E for estatic."

Jiro:"Huh, Im in zone E too."

I put my arm around her shoulders.

"Lets rock this exam!"

She blushes once again and pushes me off.

Jiro:"Well I will, I dont know about you."

"Confidence, a key for victory, or as Mom says."

As we get up and start walking to the bus that will take us to the zone, after we change into clothes to better fight in, Jiro looks at me with a curisous look.

Jiro:"So Y/n, whats your quirk?"

"Arcana. Your quirk is your earlobes, right?"

Jiro:"Yeah, but Arcana doesn't explain much."

"Arcana is my quirk."

Jiro stares at me with a 'really' look, but I just give her a grin and boop her nose as I get up and walk off the bus since it arrived at the zone.

She follows after and sees me stretching infront of the gate.

'If you wanna see my quirk stick around me~"

Jiro:"Fine, but just because I wanna see your quirk."

I throw my arm around her shoulder again and grin.

"Me and you! We're gonna rock this stage!"

Jiro:"I guess."

Soon enough the gates open and I charge in with Jiro following after and a few seconds after Present Mic tells the others to start.

A one pointer runs at me and I use my quirk and punch it destroying its head as my cloud tattoos glow a faint blue.

Turning I see Jiro blasting apart a robot with her jacks.

Jiro:"So your tattoos glow when you use your quirk?"

"Eyes do, tattoos I dont know why, got them when I was 12 and they for some reason interact with my quirk."

I say and she takes a closer look at my eyes and I see a 2 pointer sneaking up behind her and I activate my quirk and rush to it and punch it with a glowing blue fist making a hole in it.

Jiro quickly turns around and looks at me in suprise at my speed.

"I know my eyes are pretty but dont get hurt getting lost in them."

Jiro blushes and covers her face as she turns around quickly and stabs a 1 pointer with her jacks breaking it apart.

Jiro:"Baka! I wasn't doing that!"

"Sure~"

I laugh as I dodge a swing from a three pointer and Jiro is dealing with a two pointer.

I take out a pistol I had brought with me, charge my quirk in it and blast its head leaving a bullet hole in its head.

"It works! Nice."

I start to blast more bots while Jiro takes care of them with her jacks. Suprisingly enough for two people who had just met eachother we work in sync in supringly well.

______________

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Qiqi with coco goat
______________

"I think we did good, about 56 robo points."

Jiro:"I lost count of mine."

She says looking slightly worried whether she got enough points to pass the test or not.

"I'm sure you did good, no worries. We should work together again, that was fun."

Jiro sighs.

Jiro:"Well at least one of us is confident."

"Want my number?"

Jiro:"Why would I?"

"Friends stay in touch!"

I say enthusiastically throwing my arms around her. She rolls her eyes and stabs me with her jacks making me let go of her after a few seconds of her heart beat being sent thorugh my body.

"That feels weird... but kinda good..."

Jiro blushes and quickly stops stabbing me with her jacks and instead lightly punches my shoulder.

Jiro:"Pervert!"

"False, I just meant your heartbeat felt nice. How you choose to take that is out of my control."

She blushes even more and crosses her arms and looks away. I giggle at her embarassment and poke her cheek.

Before parting ways we swap numbers and go home to await the results of the entrance exam.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter End

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

305 11 8
Y/n with a dark past gets into UA and meets the boy that will save their life more times from themselves than villains............. DISCLAMERRRRRRRR...
37.2K 1.1K 17
❜ 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞~༊*·˚ : ̗̀➛ Vi x fem Y/N...
58.2K 1.9K 22
[UNDER EDITING] ARCANE FANFIC! SilcoXFem!Reader.
5.9K 99 14
We're here to see the life of our hero who has turned into a glitch in reality (I don't own any of the pictures)