Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)

By DecayingKing

Hello there thanks for taking the time to read this story. anyways it's going to a male oc x Aot harem or not... More

Choose a titan.
Bio.
Choose a love interest
Current Votes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Voting time.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not that important but please read
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Time skip~Our first time~Mikasa🍋

Chapter 5

2.9K 52 34
By DecayingKing

(Wall Maria)
It has now been an entire year since Roman had rescued Mikasa ever since the day she saw her parents die and Roman saving her from the kidnappers. She grew a childish crush on him. Following him everywhere he went. Well not everywhere but still. She never left his side she was there whenever he needed her and she would always be there for him. She had also met Eren but she kinda doesn't like him too much she also doesn't hate him though. But back to the present Mikasa and Roman were picking up wood to give to Eren's mother. He was staying in her house for the day since he's mother was at work. While the two were searching for sticks Eren was fast asleep.

Roman:"Is he really asleep?"

He says in disbelief. But Eren jolts up with tears in his eyes.

Roman:"Hey Eren you doing okay?"

Eren:"Y-Yeah why do you ask?"

Roman:"Well you were asleep a couple of seconds ago and you were crying"

Eren:"I was?"

He says grabbing his face.

Eren:"Don't Tell anyone about this!"

He says wiping away the tears.

Roman:"Whatever just go get your pile over there I helped you out since I don't want your mom scolding you again"

Eren:"Oh thank you Roman"

He says walking over to his pile before putting them on his wooden backpack (I don't know what their called). He puts it on his back and the three started walking back home. Mikasa was walking very close to Roman she was also holding his hand but Roman didn't mind he only smiled at her.

???:"Hey look at who's here!"

The person who said that was known as Hannes one if the garrison of wall Maria.

Roman:"Hello Hannes- WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!"

Roman says covering his nose.

Eren:"ARE YOU GUYS DRINKING AGAIN!"

Hannes:"Yep!"

Eren:"You guys need to stop! And start protecting the walls Incase they break in"

Hannes:"Eren the titans have been unable to enter the wall for centuries. What makes you think they'll break in now?"

Roman:"There is a chance they can break in"

Eren:"Roman's right!"

Hannes:"You two are just paranoid. The titans can never break in!"

He says confidently causing Roman to sigh.

Roman:"Hannes your stubbornness will cost you"

Roman says walking away. They were making their way back home.

Mikasa:"Roman"

Roman:"Yes?"

Mikasa:"You should let the scout regiment go"

Roman:"Not you too Mikasa!"

Eren:"Why does everyone think that the scouts are a joke?!"

Mikasa:"It's not that it's just

But the bell started ringing meaning that the scouts have returned. Roman and Eren got excited.

Eren:"The scouts are back!"

Eren says running to where they'll pass through. Roman grabs Mikasa's hand.

Roman:"Let's go I want to get a good view before the crowd gets too big"

Roman started running while still holding onto Mikasa's hand. Mikasa was about red but it was very hard to notice. The three kids arrive but there were around alot of people.

Eren:"I can't see squat!"

Roman:"Up here guys!"

He says climbing onto a crate. Eren and Roman start watching as the scouts started passing through the gates. They were very excited and Captain Erwin even looked at them. The two kids smiled at him but he simply turned away. Eren and Roman were confused until they looked behind him. Their faces change to one's of horror. The scouts had very horrible injuries and some even had permanent ones, others were missing their limbs and there weren't as many as they left.

Stranger:"Why have their numbers decreased? Weren't there alot more this morning before they left?"

Stranger 2:"They probably got eaten by the titans"

???:"Moses! Moses!"

An old làdy walked out of the crowd.

Old lady:"Where is my son? He should be with you all. Oh Please tell me he made it!"

She says clutching onto a scout.

Scout:"I wish I had better news"

He turns to the other scout.

Scout:"Give it to her"

The scout gives her a piece of clothing which had something inside. He puts it on the lady's arms and she looks at it. She starts opening and it is revealed to be an arm. The lady gasps before she starts crying.

Scout:"I'm sorry but that's all that was left of him"

The woman starts crying even harder.

Old lady:"Was he brave?"

Scout:"Huh?"

Old lady:"Please tell me he stood his ground to the bitter end! Tell me that he's sacrifice gave us a chance!"

After a brief moment of silence the scout spoke.

Scout:"He was brave! But.... He's sacrifice meant nothing so all our other loses its ever the same"

The man shuts up for a brief moment before.

Scout:"THE DAY WAS LOST! WE HAVE NOTHING! YOU'RE SON DIED BECAUSE OF ME! I SEND HIM TO HIS DEATH! I SEND ALL IF THEM TO THEIR DEATHS FOR NOTHING!"

Roman and Eren were listening with wide eyes.

Scout:"ALL OF IT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING!!"

The man screams at the top of his lungs.

(5 minutes later)
Civilian:"Oh sure nothing like spending our hard earned taxes to keep these bastards fat and happy"

Immediately after saying that Eren hit his head with a stick.

Civilian:"WHAT THE?! YOU LITTLE PUNK!"

Eren was about to hit him again but he was grabbed by Mikasa.

Eren:"Hey!"

Roman:"Eren it's no use"

Roman said. He was on Mikasa's shoulder.

Roman:"How are you so strong?!"

Eren:"Alright already stop I get it! Let me go!"

Eren's request was met with him being thrown to a wall.

Roman:"Yikes"

Mikasa then drops Roman off her shoulder.

Roman:"My firewood!"

Eren and Roman start recollecting their firewood.

Mikasa:"So are you still determined to join the scouts Roman?"

Roman:".... Just help us pick up these firewood"

Mikasa:"Then there is much to be done"

(After recollecting all the firewood)
The three kids arrive at the Yeagers house.

Eren:"Hey we're home"

Eren says walking in Roman closes the door and he walks inside.

Carla:"Welcome back kids"

Roman:"Hello Auntie Carla"

Roman walks over to a crate and he dumps in all the firewood along with Eren.

Carla:"Wow you boys sure have collected alot of firewood that will last us a couple of days"

Eren:"Whatever"

Carla pinches Eren's earlobe.

Eren's"Hey!"

Carla:"Your earlobe is red which means you have something to hide. Mikasa helped you out again didn't she?"

(Very small time skip)
Eren,Roman and Mikasa were eating food.

Eren:"Hey where you off to dad? You going to visit a patient?"

Grisha:"Yes on the interior parts of the walls. I'll be back within back within a week or so. Roman your father will also be coming along"

Roman:"My dad? But he just repairs things why would he be going with you?"

Grisha:"Incase I need more help. Your father is very good with medicine. Which is he agreed to come along"

Roman:"Oh okay. Tell him I said I love him when you go meet him"

Mikasa:"So uh. Eren and Roman want to join the scouts"

Carla and Grisha stop what they were doing.

Roman:"MIKASA YOU SNITCH!"

Eren:"WAY TO KEEP A SECRET YOU MOUTH!"

Carla walks over to Eren.

Carla:"Get those ridiculous thoughts out of your head young man! No son of mine is going to die before you can become a father! Do I make myself clear?!"

Eren:"Stop yelling at me!"

Grisha:"It's nightmare Eren"

The two quiet down.

Grisha:"You have no idea"

Eren:"Yeah I'm not stupid. But it's better than living like this. The outside is ugly and I know there's death around every corner but we can't just give up on it cause otherwise this nightmare is never gonna end!"

Grisha's lights shine.

Grisha:"I see"

He starts getting up from he's chair.

Grisha:"Excuse me. I'll be late for the fair"

Carla:"Darling wait! Scold the boy for heaven's sake!"

Grisha walks out the door and grabs he's hat.

Grisha:"Scold him? Dear please think this through mere words won't hold back those boys' curiosity. Eren, Roman"

The two it's stand up.

Grisha:"Behave yourselves and I'll let you in on what I've been doing in the cellar"

He says showing them the key.

Eren:"Yes sir!"

Roman:"You got it!"

Grisha walks outside and Eren walks out aswell.

Eren:"Have a good trip!"

He says waving to his father. Roman walks outside and so do Mikasa and Carla.

Carla:"I meant what I said"

Eren:"Huh?"

Carla:"The whole idea is irresponsible"

Eren:"Irresponsible!? Well it's better than living inside the wall to entire life!"

He says running away.

Roman:"Eren wait!"

Roman runs after him.

Carla:"Boys!"

But they were already gone.

Carla:"Mikasa!"

Carla grabs Mikasa's shoulders.

Carla:"I need someone to protect those two boys from themselves. Promise me that you will keep them safe no matter what!"

Mikasa nods.

(Change location)
???:"Where's you sacrilege now huh?!"

The boys says pushing Armin against the woman.

???:"Or does your philosophy say its wrong to fight back?!"

Armin:"As a matter of fact it does! I'd rather get lumps than fight like a beast!"

Eren:"HEY BACK OFF!"

The two boys turn and they see Eren and Roman running at them.

Bully 3:"Oh look at who it is Eren and Roman!"

Bully 2:"Back for more beatings?!"

The last bully looks closer and he saw Mikasa glaring at him.

Bully 1:"Oh crap she's with them!"

The bully says running away and the others following closely behind.

Eren:"THAT'S RIGHT JUST ONE LOOK AND THEY START RUNNING AWAY! IM JUST THAT SCARY!"

Armin:"Yeah one of you is"

Armin falls back down. Roman walks over to Armin.

Roman:"You okay Armin?"

Armin:"Yeah just a few bruises nothing too serious"

Roman offers Armin a hand up but he just looks at it before standing up.

Armin:"I'm fine thank you"

Roman:"Oh okay"

(Time skip)
The four kids were sitting near a river and Armin was explaining why the kids were bullying him. Eren and Roman were throwing rocks in the river while Eren was ranting while doing so. Mikasa laid her head on Roman's shoulder.

Roman:"We should check out the outside world when we join the scouts. What do you say Eren or have you changed your mind?"

Eren:"I will never change my mind about joining the scouts!"

Roman chuckles before a loud lighting strike entered their ears. Immediately after the sound was heard the ground started shaking.

Roman:"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

The shaking stops and people start running to the walls. The kids got curious and decided to see what people were looking at. Once they got a good look at the wall they saw something truly horrifying a giant hand was holding onto the wall.

The massive titan's entire head was now seen. It's height was much taller than that of the walls which are 50. Meters high.

It stared into Roman's eyes and Roman did the same.

Roman:"H-How?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 348 42
My first story is back bigger and better than ever. With revised lines, filled plot holes, and added dialogue, it's the final draft of a story that a...
6.2M 148K 164
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is a w...
307K 9.8K 98
What would happen if an Ackerman with Royal blood was born? What are the effects and consequences of it? AOT X OC • Aot x Reader • Action, Drama...
12.8K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...