๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜;...

Von jen9xa

on hold ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ... Mehr

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ : ๐€๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ : ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ : ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ : ๐‚๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ : ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž

945 53 54
Von jen9xa

As Miyoung was about to follow both Gyeongsu and Isak to their apartment and see them off, she felt someone pulling her from her bag.

She looked back and saw Onjo pulling back both her and Cheongsan.

"Hold up, wait. Cheongsan, Miyoung."Onjo called for the two of them, both stopping in their tracks and looking at the girl.

"Hm? Do you need something? I have to go revise the lessons we had taken today." Miyoung said, telling the girl that she still had quite a few pieces of work to revise for. 

Instead of answering her, Onjo pulled down the hair tie from her hair, letting it fall loose.

Miyoung looked at her, and the girl was looking directly towards her.

Onjo asked the two of her friends questions about how her hair looked.

Like if this is better, while tucking her hair behind her ear on one side.

She kept asking the same thing over and over again.

Miyoung was getting tired of her friend repeatedly asking the same thing so she took matters into her own hands.

She stepped forward and helped Onjo with her hair by putting her hair behind her ear on one side and then said, "There, it looks best like this".

Then she looked down at the shorter girl to see her looking at her with a pink tint on her cheeks.

"Thanks, Miyoung" Onjo said, giving Miyoung a genuine and thankful smile.

Miyoung just ruffled Onjo's hair in return with a cheeky smile on her face.

With that Onjo's smile dropped, and she pinched Miyoung on her arm before stomping away going to join their other friends.

Miyoung grabbed onto her own arm, groaning in slight pain.

"What's up with her? She pinches too hard!" Miyoung whined to Cheongsan who was still next to her.

"I thought you already would've learned how much Onjo doesn't like when you mess up her hair" Cheongsan said, laughing at Miyoung to which she just sulked at.

Cheongsan just smiled at her and put an arm around her shoulders, pulling her with him as they continued to walking back home.

"You really live up to the title of the cheeky youngest of the class" Cheongsan commented.

"Of course, I can't let that talent of being mischievous go to waste" Miyoung said, smiling up at the older.

The two followed behind the other three, enjoying eachother's presence like they always have.

"Bye Onjo!" Miyoung waved to the older, as she stood beside Cheongsan while Onjo went in her apartment.

"I'll go now, you should go inside" Miyoung told Cheongsan, since she didn't live in the rental apartments but in a house a few blocks away.

"I'll walk you home" Cheongsan said, not wanting her to walk home alone at night.

"You don't need to, plus we're already at your apartment building, it'll be too much" Miyoung said, not wanting Cheongsan to walk her then have to come all the way back.

"No, I'll walk you home, I'm not gonna let you go alone in the dark" Cheongsan insisted, having pretty much made up his mind on taking her home.

He held onto her hand and pulled her with him towards the direction of her house, not leaving her any choice to disagree.

Looking at their intertwined hands, Miyoung felt flustered.

Sure the two have held hands millions of times.

But now, it was starting to become different.

Especially after she realized that she did actually have feelings for Lee Cheongsan.

She was contemplating about it for a while, but accepted that she had feeling for her best friend eventually.

She realized she starting enjoying his company more than she used to, if that was even possible, and he was making her blush with just them making eye contact.

Cheongsan, on the other hand, felt his heart beating out of his chest.

It truly wasn't uncommon for him to hold hands with her, but he always felt butterflies in his stomach while holding hands with his crush.

Yes, his crush, Miyoung.

The girl he had liked for years, but was too scared to confess, not wanting to ruin the perfect friendship they had with eachother.

As for who knows about their crushes on eachother.

Everyone knows.

It's too obvious, but not for them.

They're both too oblivious to realize that their crush likes them back.

Now back to the two future lovers.

They were now standing in front of the gate to Miyoung's house.

Their hands still holding onto eachother, as they looked at one another.

"Should I pick you up for school tomorrow morning?" Cheongsan asked Miyoung.

"No, that won't be necessary. I'll just head there myself and I'll probably see you on the way there" Miyoung answered, giving Cheongsan a small smile.

"I need to head back now, before it gets too dark" Cheongsan pointed out, slightly said that they would have to part ways.

Mustering up all the courage he had, he took a step closer, and gave Miyoung a kiss on her cheek.

"Uhm yeah, I'll see you tomorrow then" Miyoung said, feeling flustered because of his sudden move.

Cheongsan smiled to himself at her flustered state, before showing her his charming smile.

He waved a goodbye to her, to which she returned before opening the gate and he started walking away.

He turned back to see if she was still there and caught her peeking out of the door but quickly hid when she saw him looking her way.

He continued walking, smiling to himself at her cute antics.

Miyoung walked into her house, after one of the maids let her in, and there were only a few lights on.

She thought her parents might not be home and could be at work or dealing with some business.

So she was quite surprised, as she was not expecting to find her parents sat at the dining table.

They were conversing with eachother but turned to her when they heard her come in.

"Where have you been?" Her father asks, looking at her dead in the eye.

"I was at Cheongsan's mother's restaurant, they had invited me over with some of my other friends" she explained to her mother and father.

"Why weren't you at home, completing all of this week's assignments?" Her mother this time asked.

"I have already completed this week's assignments previously" Miyoung answered.

Her father then sighed, "Very well then, good job on completing your assignments, but if you plan on going somewhere after school don't forget to inform us".

"Yes, father" Miyoung said, quickly trying to end the conversation with her parents and headed up to her room.

Dropping her bag to the floor, she plopped down onto her chair and let out a tired sigh.

She turned to her desk, and smiled at the photos that she had hung up above the table.

A bunch of photos of her and Aera.

One photo of her and Suhyeok from when they went to an arcade together.

A photo with her, Wujin and Hari after one of Hari's competitions.

Another photo with Cheongsan, during their Middle school graduation.

Other photos she had taken with her friends when going out or at school.

And a final photo of her and her friends during their most recent class field trip.

All these memories that she treasured with the people she loved.

that's it for the second chapter ~

as you can see i have made my decision on who should be miyoung's love interest so....yea!

how was this chapter? was it bad or good?

thank you for showing your support!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
229K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...