the past ❤︎︎NARUSASU❤︎︎

By _tonxieko

this is a alternate universe where Sasuke married Naruto and had..... Menma Uzumaki. Menma goes back in time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

859 19 1
By _tonxieko

The wind whistled, the trees swayed, and the three boys walked in silence admiring the beautiful day. It wasn't awkward silence to the point where they would feel uncomfortable, it was a silence that filled their ears with comfort and reassurance. Sasuke hasn't had this in a while. He was always closed off, and always by himself. Hes always felt like he was alone until Naruto came into his life with his loud annoying voice. But he didn't mind.

"Here we are!" Naruto stood proudly in the middle of the training grounds with a ridiculous grin on his face.

"Are u sure? Theres not much to do here." Menma walked around observing the place with a confused look on his face leaving the two in shock.

"WHAT! THERES NOTHING TO DO HERE? THERES PLENTY!" Menma turned his gaze towards Naruto making a 'are u kidding me' face.

"All this room! So much room to do what ever you want!" Naruto's grin returns to his face. He takes a breath then starts to walk farther in the training grounds.

"Whatever. I just wanna go home." Menma walks after Naruto and Sasuke follows the two of them. After a while Naruto finally stopped and sat down causing Menma and Sasuke to do the same.  The two sat across from Naruto as he slammed multiple scrolls and books on the ground.

"Why'd we have to do this on the training grounds again." Sasuke said as he brushed the dirt off of his black clothing.

"Yea for real. You could of picked any place better then this." Menma said as he was looking up at the sky with his hands standing up behind him for support. Naruto just stared at the two rolling his eyes back then falling back on the dirt.

"Naruto!" Sasuke moved closer to him then felt his face with the back of his hand. Naruto was just staring blankly at the sky. All he could hear was Sasuke and the nature surrounding them. He moved his gaze until it meet Sasukes.

"Then where do you want to go?" Sasuke seemed surprised by Naruto's answer. He's always so persistent when what he wants is on his mind. He never gives up. 'Maybe it's Menma' Sasuke thought.

"We can just stay here it's fine." Sasuke then took his hand off of Naruto's face and shifted to a more comfortable position but still closer to Naruto then he was before. Menma just watched as his two fathers converse with eachother. He could tell that Sasuke really cared about Naruto and it made him happy.

"Yea I guess it'll be fine." Menma said as he watched his fathers both look at him. Naruto then, sat up like he just came back from the dead scaring the two a bit.

"Ok great!" Menma saw the way his fathers worked together. How Naruto would do something so Sasuke would do another. How Sasuke would just listen to the blonds opinions and then give his own. It reminded him of how they would work together in his time. It made his stomach ache at the thought of his parents trying to get him back. How Sarada is probably worried sick.

Knowing her, she probably thinks this is her fault... sorry Sarada.

"So tell us what happened and how you think you get here." Naruto folded his fingers glaring at his frighted child.

I guess dads just as scary as he is in the future.

Menma gulped down his nerves. He had to figure out how to tell the two younger versions of his dads how he got here even though he had no idea himself. He was trying to figure out the rasengan for a birthday present but ended up in the past.

"I was trying to learn the rasengan." Menma said looking down at the ground in embarrassment. Naruto's eyes widened aswell as Sasukes. Questions ran through their heads like chakra ran through their body's.

"A jutsu like the rasengan can't send you back in time. It just doesn't make sense." Naruto said furrowing his eyebrows together. He wondered how forming a ball of chakra, sends you back in time.

"Yea.... I kinda left out a few key components to my story...." Menma looked down at the dirt drawing weird doodles in it.

"YOU SHOULD OF JUST SAID THOSE KEY COMPONENTS FIRST!" Naruto crossed his arms huffing in frustration. Sasuke just rolled his eyes at the blond.

"What we're the key components?" Sasuke said looking curiously at the boy.

"Well you know that black portal thing that appeared above Naruto?" Menma said trying to get them to catch on. Sasuke shook his head lightly while Naruto just waited for the answer impatiently.

"Well when I was doing that.. the same black portal appeared under me. bringing me here." Menma said still looking at the dirt he sat on. Sasuke sat back trying to put together a puzzle he didn't have all the pieces for. Naruto sat there trying to figure out the puzzle aswell but a little farther behind then Sasuke.

"Do you know how that portal got there?" Sasuke said hoping Menma would give a promising answer. Menma shook his head side to side.

"Then it must be someone else!" Naruto said snapping his fingers. Sasuke shook his head in agreement.

"Do you know anyone that could of done this." Menma bit his lip and ran his answers through his head before saying it just in case he says something he shouldn't. Menma then points to Sasuke purple rinnegan causing his eyes to widened.

"Me?" Sasuke said as he pointed to himself.

"Yea," Menma said

"I don't think I can tell you much more about the future," Menma says disappointed.

"I'm sorry, this must be hard for you two since I can't tell you much." The boy said feeling like he let his fathers down. He felt A hand wrap around his shoulder making him look up.

"It's fine!" Naruto said hoping Menma wouldn't feel bad for somthing he can't control.

"It's not like we're the only ones who are trying to
get you back home! My future self is definitely working harder then us!" Naruto said smiling. Menma stared at his father, and so did Sasuke. The reassurance they both needed made them sigh in relief.

After some time has passed, the three boys eventually picked up the scrolls and stuffed them in Naruto's bag. Menma was still thinking about his parents back in his time. Naruto was right, he thought, his parents are definitely going to get him back. He shifted towards the blond and shoved him.

"I'm hungry." Naruto's face scrunched up and rubbed his stomach.

"Me too! Let's go eat!" Naruto started walking off with Menma, both of them fighting over where to eat. While the two bickering boys walked off, Sasuke stood behind them gritting his teeth.

"You can just come to my place." The two boys turned their attention toward Sasuke.

"Really?" The blond asked wondering what got into him.

"Yea.... I mean.... You don't have any food at your house and I do so it'd just be easier." Sasuke walked off towards his home. They both looked at each other, shrugged, and followed the raven. Naruto could read Sasukes emotions easily. He was relaxed and not as tense as he usually was. It made Naruto wonder about his sudden change in emotion because just yesterday he acted like he hated everyone in the world.

After a while they finally made it to Sasukes apartment. The two boys followed Sasuke inside. It was less comforting than Naruto's apartment. It had a cold feeling to it but it was way cleaner than the blonds home. Dishes stacked in size order, sheets tucked hella tight, furniture that fit perfectly, and no dirt anywhere. It was the total opposite of Naruto's apartment.

"Wow! This is so much nicer than Naruto's place!" Menma jumped on the couch then stretching his whole body once in a comfortable position. Naruto just huffed ignoring the child's opinions. Naruto made his way over the fridge opening it up, and looking at all of the food inside.

"You've got a lot of food... and a lot of tomato's." Naruto's faced scrunched up and looked at the closer.

"You like tomato's Sasuke?"

"Yea." Sasuke scared Naruto due to his fast reply and how fast he got over there causing the blond to hit his head on the fridge door.

"OWWW!" Naruto stomped his feet on the ground holding his head with both of his hands and scrunching due to the pain caused my the fridge door.

"Idiot." Sasuke smirked and opened the freezer pulling out an ice pack and placing it in his hand. Naruto took it angrily and placed it on his head. They both heard a loud snoring noise come from the couch causing the two boys to turn their head. Naruto smiled lightly and sighed.

"Wasn't he just hungry?" The raven questioned turning his gaze toward Naruto.

"haha yea." Naruto sighed and slid his back on the wall behind him causing him to flop on the floor. Sasukes eyes widened at Naruto's sudden actions.

"what are you doing." Sasuke said as Naruto slouched farther on the wall and looked at Sasuke giving him a face that he knew very well. Sasuke sighed and slouched against the wall across from Naruto. They were both facing each other now. Sasuke staring at Naruto and Naruto staring at Menma who was passed out on the couch.

"I feel really bad." Naruto's sudden words alarmed the raven sitting across from him.

"Must be scary for the little guy y'know." Naruto looked at Sasuke, now both making intense eye contact before Sasuke broke it turning his flushed cheeks towards Menma.

"Yea. Me too." He continued to look at Menma and every little detail. How is faced was squished on the coach cushion, how his little snores made the atmosphere calmer in a way, how his back moved a little every time he would breath, and how his hair flowed with the slight breeze in his apartment. Sasuke shifted his gaze towards Naruto who was already looking at him. Narutos gaze shifted towards the ground quickly after the brief eye contact.

"I feel like I'm not a big help with all this." Naruto sighed, relaxed his shoulders, and continued to look at the ground.

"Why do u say that?"

"Because, your rinnegan is whats going to get Menma out of here, not me." Naruto looked at the floor.

"I hate feeling worthless." Naruto gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.He felt a nudge on his leg making him look up at Sasuke.

"That's not true." Naruto released the breath he didn't even know he was holding. "You're many things but you're not worthless Naruto."

He smiled and stood up from the kitchen floor sticking his hand out to help Sasuke up. Sasuke hesitated a little before interlocking his hand with Naruto's. He stood up and was till holding onto Naruto's hand without even realizing.

"Could Menma stay here? I don't have any food and-"

"Sure. Aren't you gonna stay as well?" Sasuke  looked a little disappointed when speaking. They were still holding hands. They could feel the heat transfer from one body to another through little contact. Naruto looked down at their hands and gave a small smile.

"If you want me to." Sasukes eyes widened as he removed his hand from Naruto's. The loss of contact made Sasuke sad but he didn't want to develop stronger feelings for the blond because it scared him. He's loved people in his life. His parents and brother. But they all are gone leaving him with a huge hole in his heart, and being scared to fill it, Sasuke knows that he can't lose someone close to him ever again. He broke every bond hes ever made so that he wouldn't experience that pain. But it's hard to keep his distance from Naruto; he's failed to break bonds with him because of his stubbornness and bold attitude.

Sasuke moved away from the blond and towards Menma. He picked him up and placed him on his King sized bed and covered him up in blankets. Sasuke could feel Naruto move to his side making him tense up. Naruto's hand found Sasukes shoulder.

"He's knocked out huh." Sasuke bit the inside of his cheek trying not to say anything. Sasuke could feel Naruto's gaze on him until he couldn't. He felt the warmth leave his shoulder and the blond walk off.

I should of never asked him to stay the night.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14.7K 38
Oh great. Now I've gotta write a description? What a drag. Anyway, here goes. 《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 Sarada Uchiha has always wondered what...
1.6K 56 36
naruto and sasuke are married and have a child named menma but one normal day turns into hell for them both, friends, and family.
7.7K 133 12
Wanting to learn more about their parents Boruto and Sarada are snooping around and they come across Karasuki the time travel turtle artifact from th...
99.4K 3.1K 20
A SasuNaru story about Boruto, Himawari and Sarada being Menma's Half-siblings, and them finding out about it. Yep. That's basically it. This is a r...