My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

By _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... More

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-4 did you know each other
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 18 Jealousy
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 21 so many trauma's
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 23 dinner
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 29 surprise
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 35 murderer
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 44 finding evidence
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter- 38 girlfriend

3.8K 224 4
By _Shivani_1910

Sanjay’s POV

"Honey look at me, what you just said, who said you don’t deserve me… who said you are not worth… you are morethan worth my dear… you said I deserve better… why I want better when I have the best… yes you are the best sanvi. If you talk about that scars on your body, those scars shows how strong you are. You have endured so much alone but now let’s share the pain. I know I can’t change the past but I will be with you from now on till my last breath. I will protect you, I don’t let any one hurt you either physically or mentally… I know you are broken but give me one chance I will fill every single piece of your broken heart with my love", I said gently cupping her face without breaking eye contact.

She hugged me and exclaimed, "why Jay? Why you love me this much. Why are you so stubborn".

I wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her tightly inhaling her scent. "Because I love you and my girl is such a pure soul she deserves all the love", I whispered in her ear.

"I love you Jay", she said nuzzling in to my neck.

Finally she said... My heart skipped a beat, now I am the happiest man in the world.
I released her from hug and captured her lips with mine. This time she kissed me back, it is a passionate kiss. She is pouring all her love in the kiss. She is trying to dominate so I let her. I wanted to show how much I love her in this kiss but I understood how much she loves me.

Our kiss is disturbed by the door sound. Abhi is smirking while standing at the door. Sanvi hid her face on my chest.

"Don’t you know how to knock", I snapped.

"I do know how to knock but I don’t know that you are doing this in the living room", his smirk deepened.

While I was glaring at him, a group of people came in.
"Sanvi", Chitra roared as she walked to us. I released her waist and make her stand on her feet.

Shreyan, Vedha and Abhi also came and sat on the couch. Shreyan and Abhi are looking at me meaningfully with smirks on their faces. I know what they mean, they are asking for an explanation.

"Are you alright Sanvi", Vedha asked.

"Yeah I am fine", said Sanvi.

"Then why you are crying", Chitra exclaimed.

"No I am not", Sanvi replied.

"Your eyes are wet and red, I am sure you cried", Chitra said in displeasure. Chitra knows her friend a lot.. Just with a glance she discovered that Sanvi cried.

"Did Sanjay made you upset? Sanjay I know you both are not in talking terms but you don’t have to hurt our Sanvi", Vedha said acting serious. Wow such a drama queen.

"No Vedha, he didn’t hurt me", Sanvi said immediately.

"Are you sure? Tell me if he hurt you I will give him a flying kick", Shreyan smirked.

"No he didn’t. Why are you all accusing him", she said irritatedly.

"Yeah how can I hurt my girlfriend", I commented.

"Your girlfriend?" Chitra narrowed her eyes.
"Yeah", I replied.

"Since when?" Vedha asked curiously.

" This morning", I chuckled.

They looked at Sanvi for confirmation, her face is crimson red. I held her hand and said, "from now on I am her boyfriend". They glanced Sanvi and She nodded at them hiding her face on my chest.

"Wow Sanvi, finally you are dating", Chitra exclaimed happily.

"Take care of our friend, if you hurt her I will break your bones", Vedha said playfully.

"He never hurt her", Shreyan said instead of me.

"That would be better", Vedha scoffed.

While they are talking, Abhi asked me to come out to talk so we went to balcony.

"We found that black cobra gang and searching about their routine works. tomorrow we can get a report about it", Abhi informed me.

I told him about Sanvi’s past and asked him to get information about that gang.

After having lunch they went to their respective homes leaving Sanvi and me. Finally they left, I took sigh of relief now I can spend some alone time with my angel.

"Sanvi can I ask you something", I asked her as we sat on the couch watching television.

"Yeah", she replied.

"Why you have gone when you see the deadbody of the patient yesterday? Did you know him?" I asked.

She is quite for sometime then she said, "yeah, I know him. He is one of that gang members, his name is Rajiv. When I was still an assistant sergeon I found him in our hospital. He is in critical stage that day and needs Surgery but the surgeon was not available at that time so taking all responsibility I operated him and saved his life".

"After surgery, I observed a black cobra tattoo on his wrist, back then when I was stuck at that gang they also have the same tattoo later, I found that all the gang members of that gang must have that tattoo So I asked him favor in return".
"I asked him to give me the information about my parent’s death or else information about their leader".

"First he hesitated to help me but he promised a favor and he chose to help me".

"On that night when I saved you, he was the one who drove us to the hospital and I left you at the hospital to meet him".

"He said my parent’s death was quite complicated and all the records are stored in boss’s office only. He also said that it was the plan to kill me and I was the main target of the attack. But few days back, he called me and said that they found him while digging information and he was going to underground to hide".

"He also said that they found me too and my relation with you too that’s why I avoided you before. I thought he was hiding but yesterday he was the patient who died. I was upset, he died just because helping me. So many people died to save me and I don’t want you to get hurt Sanjay", she said helplessly.

"Don’t be sad Sanvi, we will destroy that gang at anycost".

"Is it possible", she asked meekly.

"Do you trust me?" asked I.

"Yes, I do", she replied leaning on my shoulder.

"Then rest assured, I will make them pay for their doings", I said wrapping my hands around her.

"Jay", she called slowly.

"Yeah", I replied.

"Who attacked you that night?" she asked quietly.

"That old man in the pictures you clicked was my dad’s friend who was once dad’s business partener. Young man was his son and they bribed that police officer to supress the case after I die. But an angel came to save me", I replied and kissed her head.

"But why they tried to kill you?" She asked again.

"As I said before, he was the one who betrayed my father on business. He thought after going to bankrupt the company will not develop but later I have taken over and developed better than before and bought all his shares and kicked him out of the board".

"So he planned to kill me. He thought that his son will have a chance if I die".

"Did you punish them?"

"Yeah, they are in prison right now". 

"He is such an asshole, what if I was not there? What if I failed to save you?" She cursed. I laughed.

"What are laughing for?" She roared.

"Are you the one who said me to stay away from you", I teased.

"Stop teasing", she hit my chest playfully.

"What are your plans on this weekend", she asked me.

"Nothing special, why?" Said I.

"How about going on a date", she suggested.

My eyes widened this is the first time she is taking initiative.

"Why not my girl", I replied with a bright smile.

She also smiled... "then take me to our first date", she demanded softly.

"Anything for you babe", I kissed back of her hand.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

How are you?

Finally they are together💕

And my babies are going on their first date🙈 are you excited...😁

Vote for Sanvi and comment for Sanjay 🤭😂

Ok guys bye... For now

Love you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 48.5K 38
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
570K 25.6K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
5.6K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...
314K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...