Gold Rush

By rosierose1991

Sophie Rhodes is the newly employed medic for Manchester City and on her first day she crosses paths with a p... More

A New Start
Tast
Given The Chance
Welcome to Manchester
Up To The Stars
Medical: Part 1
Medical: Part 2
Medical: Part 3
Ryan
Super Jack
Not The Wink
Therapy Bed
There She Was
The Shower
Let's Go
Freckles
Just Sex
Books from Boxes
The Messages
Happy Place
His Sophie
Private Dining: Part 1
Private Dining: Part 2
Private Dining: Part 3
FaceTime
The road to SGP
Ryan #2
Jack & Jen
ENG vs HUN: Part 1
ENG vs HUN: Part 2
ENG vs HUN: Part 3
The Aftermath
Beautiful Darkness
The 80th Minute
Three Words
11.30pm
Recovery
Love Always Wins
Home, Home.
Perks
The Final Push
Champagne and Cigars
Parade: Part 1
Parade: Part 2
Back to Reality
Together

Connected

1.9K 42 4
By rosierose1991

It was a combination of strong smelling coffee and the early glimmers of sun peeking through the large window voile that caused Sophie to wake up. Her senses already perking up, thinking it was an appropriate time to alert her to get up and face the day.

If it was at all possible, she was almost too comfortable, laying tangled within crisp white linen and positioned slap bang in the middle of an enormous super king sized bed. She melted into the soft, yet firm mattress which encased her body. She felt well rested and more importantly, she felt safe.

Thoughts ran through Sophie's mind from the previous night, it had been a busy one.

*

It began with herself, Jamie and Kate attending a meeting with Gareth Southgate, focusing around their expectations and what would be needed from them. They will have two games to prepare for and lots of intense behind the scenes work to focus on with the squad.

Gareth seemed nice, he'd had a calm and relaxing manner about him, yet demanded a certain level of respect without him actually needing to say it out loud.
He was completely different to Pep, yet very similar in some ways.

St George's Park was huge, with only the best facilities and equipment available. Sophie wasn't sure what she'd imagined, but she certainly hadn't expected it to be attached to a fancy hotel. Each player had their own room with an en-suite, as did the staff, she thought of how very easily she could get used to this.

Once they'd got changed into their navy England branded tracksuit and unpacked, the trio made their way back over to the main building and found themselves in a room with the rest of the England back room staff, ready to thoroughly enjoy an afternoon consisting of totally soul destroying 'ice breaker' activities and over-the-top friendly introductions.

Disappointingly, they hadn't yet come into contact with any of the squad, this would apparently happen the following day after everyone had settled in. Sophie, Jamie and Kate had eventually got talking to a couple of other individuals who had been coaxed into giving up their mid season break. Even though the three of them had each other, it was nice they weren't the only ones feeling like 'the new kids in school'.

Millie was the first to introduce herself.. she was usually a Physiotherapist for Chelsea football club. Sophie commented straight away on how stunning her auburn hair was, which she'd professionally scooped up into a perfected bun.

Already sat next to Millie was a tall, dark featured, yet friendly faced Louis. Like Sophie, he was also a team medic, but based within the Aston Villa team. He had the slight undertones of a brummy twang to his voice, it reminded her of her Jack.

The rest of the afternoon went quickly. After their evening meal and polite chit-chat, everyone started to slowly filter out of the conference room and retire to their bedrooms for the night, before they kick started the beginnings of a likely busy week at SGP.

Sophie was about to follow suit when felt the familiar buzz of her iPhone from the pocket over her thigh.

'JG - 1 new message'

She caught her breath in her throat, the butterflies she got from just mentally reading his name was absurd.

'J - Hope you've had a good first day bab, it's a lot to take in ain't it x'

Jack seemed to genuinely care, every fibre of his being just radiated warmth and oozed a wonderfully wholesome feeling. It was rare to find such qualities which gelled together perfectly in combination with his down-to-earth charm.

It was a much welcomed change from what she was used to. She shuddered as she thought back to that first day at the Etihad, that sick-to-the-stomach feeling she got when her phone chimed with Ryan's 'good luck' message... 'Good luck for today... Hope it's worth it, bitch.'

No.
Don't go there.

She refocused and tapped out a reply to Jack's message.

'S - Hey you. It's been information overload! But hopefully that's the boring stuff over with for now. How's your day been? X'

'J - it's been good, great to be around the other boys again. Think I'm getting withdrawals from not seeing ya though! Ha. X'

'S - So, does Gareth have you all on tag then? X'

'J - Nah. He likes to think he does though. You in ya room? Where abouts is it? X'

'S - I'm about to come up, I've been in that conference room for most of the day. I'm room 876, fourth floor. Where are you? X'

'J - Room 1002. 5th floor. Come up when ya done, there's no one about at this time, just use the staff stairs. X'

'S - Maybe I will, maybe I won't 😚 X'

'J - Don't even try to pretend bab. Cya soon 😉 X'

At that point, Sophie quickly put her phone away and made her way to the adjoining hotel, knowing full well where she was going to end up.

*

With a thump, her mind jumped back into the present moment, eyes still closed and gradually adjusting to her surroundings.

Sophie became aware of him. He was carefully walking over from the other side of the room and appeared to be concentrating heavily.

Jack.
She smiled to herself, wondering at what point she would grow bored of waking up to him.
Never.

'Ahh fok off!'

Drips of hot coffee tumbled down the side of the large mugs and onto his fingers which were gripped around the ceramic. He quickly took a few big strides across the room and placed both cups down next to her on the bedside table.

She gazed up at him, resembling a doe-eyed Disney character.
Jack was running his tongue up and down his thick fingers, licking away the coffee before it became sticky.
He was wearing nothing but snug fitting white underwear, which generously cupped his carved-by-god-himself curvaceous arse.
And the rest, of course.

'What ya thinkin' Soph?' He'd spotted her eyeing him up.

'I'm thinking how glorious you look in those tight whites, Grealish'

'Ya playin' a dangerous game ea...' his voice still slightly gruff, giving away that he'd not long been awake himself.

Jack remained cemented to the spot next to the bedside table, where he had just put down the mugs.
He was right in her line of sight and she could already see his bulge beginning to fill out and expand under the thin material, leaving virtually nothing to the imagination.

'Come back to bed.'

'Ya don't have to tell m'twice'

Jack launched himself over her body and landed solidly next to her, quickly shuffling himself to join her under the plump duvet.

'You were shattered last night, weren't ya?' He quizzed, now laying on his side with one arm holding his head up and the other draped across Sophie's stomach.

'I was..' she fiddled with the messy strands of hair which fell into his face, 'the last thing I remember is nuzzling into your back'

'Now don't ya be telling anyone that I secretly love being the little spoon yeh!!' He sniggered.

'Our secret', The corners of Sophie's mouth started to curl, resembling a dopey smile similar to Jack's.

Immediately, he began to plant soft kisses all over her face, with anyone else this would be horrifically suffocating. But not with him.

Within moments, Jack's underwear had disappeared, lost forever within the bed sheets. Soon enough he was knelt up in between her legs, which she began to wrap around his toned waist.
She start to feel almost desperate for him. Again.

He positioned his elbows at either side of her head, almost in a planking position with his hands firmly entwined in her soft hair.

They were nose to nose with their lips grazing.
Staring into each-others souls.
His chest carefully rested against hers, causing a thin layer of sweat already begin to form between them.

Sophie felt they were both completely and utterly connected in all aspects of the word, as Jack slowly pushed his tip inside her.

He'd not had this feeling in a long time. If at all.
If he had, it was when he was younger and who really understands their feelings and shit properly at that age?

This time, he never looked away when he was fucking Sophie. The eye contact was something he wasn't used to. But he liked it.

It felt like it was more than sex this time.

It was slow. It was intimate. They connected.
He felt every single thing, making a conscious effort to really take his time and to savour this moment. To savour her.

Slowly, he eased himself in and out of her, feeling those wonderful soft internal ridges and curves tense around his dick felt fuckin' amazing.

He'd watched as she unravelled beneath him, gloriously flustered and quietly gasping his name. This was the confirmation he needed and hearing her breathy voice made him fill her up quickly. He shuddered and growled with every twitch until she'd taken everything from him. Every last drop.

He collapsed onto his side, bringing Sophie with him as their limbs remained intertwined.
Their foreheads pressed stickily together as they drifted back down to earth and into a shag induced doze.

Sophie's last thought before she surrendered to the desire to fall back asleep was about the cold coffees which lay untouched next to them.

..And how that when she fondly looked back at this moment in years to come, she would be able to pinpoint the exact moment that she'd fallen completely in love with Jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 5.8K 125
A typical story of boy meets girl, a holiday romance. Nothing more than two twenty something's enjoying a lavish summer break with friends, no string...
35.8K 398 24
"๐‡๐ž'๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž? *MATURE REFRENCE...
24.8K 196 51
In which playboy ruben dias falls in love with his best mates sister, athena grealish. can ruben change his ways for her or will he stay a playboy?
9.8K 401 13
โ˜„๏ธŽ fem oc x phil foden ๐Ÿฉถ ยฉ 1-800-NEYMAR