Forbidden Darkness || crb

By bitchyvvitchy

In which a girl meets a boy while exploring Started: february 10, 2022 Finished: march 22, 2022 Highest Tags... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue

twenty-three

4.2K 81 41
By bitchyvvitchy

"You're going to be safe right?" I ask Colby as he makes sure he has everything.

Him, Sam, Corey, and Jake are going to the Biltmore tonight to film. It's going to be their first paranormal video.

I wasn't going to go with them because my mental health still wasn't the greatest.

They understood it completely, especially Sam and Colby. He looked at me softly once he realized he had everything.

"You know I'm going to be safe for you. You'll call me if you get a nightmare right?" He asked.

I nodded my head towards him. He looked around his room for a second.

He picked up a hoodie that he wears often. He hands it towards me as I look at it and then up at him.

"Take it. I've been wearing it so it should still smell like me." I look at him softly. He doesn't show it much, but he's so sweet.

I make sure to wrap my arms around him. I honestly didn't want him to leave. But I know it's something he wants to get into.

And I support him one hundred percent. As we stand there hugging each other, embracing, there was a knock on the door.

We pulled away as it opened. We turned to see it was Sam. "We're about to go. You ready?" He asked looking at us.

Colby nodded his head while I put the hoodie on. He was right, it did still smell like him.

I follow him down the stairs to see everyone was down there. I walk over towards Corey to see he was talking to Devyn.

"You're going to watch over them right?" I grab his attention. I didn't even have to say their names.

And he knew what I was talking about. He nodded his head. "It'll be hard, but don't worry." He explained.

Even though they were leaving tonight, I was excited for tonight. We were having a girls night with everyone.

Serena, Kat, Devyn, me, and even Tara. I invited Spencer to see if she wanted to come, but she hasn't said anything yet.

We all shared our goodbyes to the boys and they drove off. I was definitely nervous about sleeping alone tonight.

But Colby wasn't always going to be able to stay with me every single night. It just sucks knowing I got used to sleeping next to him.

Us girls went into the living room with the bar. Currently, it was just me, Kat, and Devyn.

We were waiting for Tara, Serena, and Spencer. "I'm surprised you didn't go with them." Devyn spoke up.

They both turned over towards me. "I just wasn't feeling it." I scrunch my nose.

Don't get me wrong, I wanna go ghost hunting with them. I just heard it drains a lot of energy.

Once I start feeling like myself again, I'm definitely going to go. "Be honest. Do you believe in ghosts?" Kat asked.

"For me, I think it depends. I don't really know." Devyn shrugs. They then both turn over towards me.

I was nervous for a second but I started talking. "I have an open mind about it but I've never had anything personally happen."

We talk about it while we wait for them to come. And before we knew it, Tara and Serena showed up.

Aaron was out with some of his other friends so we had the house to ourselves.

It was defiently quiet without Jake here. "You know, we should play one last prank on the guys." Kat smirked.

Only two of us were for here for the prank wars. Tara, Serena, and I don't know what all to do.

"What would we even do?" Serena asked while holding her vape.

We all think about different things we could do. They did a oujia board prank and a turning off the wifi prank.

Corey did a prank on Elton of a robbery and Elton put a zoo in the house.

It was going to be super hard to top a lot of their pranks. But I think it'll be a good distraction.

I can focus on the prank and not if Colby is safe or not. "I feel like it'll take awhile of us to think of something." I pout.

I feel like we could do something with the fans. Get them on it so when they check their phones, it's trending.

While we tried to think of something, we decided to order pizza and gossip.

"I hear you and Jake have been hanging a lot recently." I smile towards Tara.

I've hung out with her a couple times and she's super nice. I can tell she has the same personality as Jake, just calmer.

They have the same sense of humor. I could see her start to blush.

"He's been super sweet." She spoke. Serena gives her a look and I can read what she's thinking.

"No offense but Jake can be sweet?" We all started laughing.

We all agreed with Serena. We're not saying it as a bad thing at all.

Jake just goofs off so much, it's hard to picture him being sweet. I just don't think he shows it very often.

I am happy Jake found someone that understands him, cause I sure as hell don't.

In the past few months I've known him, I learned how goofy he is. He's honestly the life of the party.

He's a good guy. I loved having this girl night with them and Tara was in it now. We put her in the groupchat.

"I just want to know when you and Colby are going to date." Devyn gossiped while looking at me.

I saw Tara giving me a looking. "I thought I got a vibe from you two." Tara spoke out loud.

I'll admit, we were really bad about hiding our feelings. Especially after Florida.

Before the trip, I had an idea he liked me. But he proved it to me on the trip.

I could feel myself start to blush while thinking about it.

"You're blushing! Why are you blushing?" Kat asked excitedly. I figured I couldn't hide it forever.

"At Florida, the day we got arrested, Colby kissed me." I spill to them.

They all started gasping and giving me the same look. None of them looked pissed I didn't say anything.

They asked for me to explain what exactly happened so I did. I did leave out some details, mainly the Miami details.

I told them how we went to hide in the closet when we realized we were swarmed.

When the cops announced they were going to release the K-9's, I started freaking out.

I had my first panic attack and to help distract me, he kissed me.

"Did it work?" Kat asked as I nodded my head. They awed causing me to blush.

I really do like Colby. I think it's more than a crush now. I actually have feelings for him.

I think about him all the time, my heart races whenever he walks through the room.

His cheesy little smile is so contagious that it makes me smile. He's just such a great, genuine guy.

You can tell he really cares about the people he hangs around with. I rarely ever see him talking shit about anyone.

He just hypes everyone up. "Have you two talked about it?" Serena asked getting into it.

I shook my head no while frowning a little bit. "We've been so busy with court and everything, we haven't had a chance."

I think we've been so focused on court and them moving that we haven't gotten to talk much about it.

"I knew he liked you whenever he got all jealous on New Years." Tara pointed out.

New Years. The day where I was actually happy about twenty-nineteen. It's weird though.

After thinking about it, I wouldn't change anything that happened on the trip.

When Colby asked if I wanted to go, I would still want to go with him and Sam.

I would still go to the abandoned hospital even though it traumatized me.

I sound crazy, I know, but if I got asked to do everything again, I would.

Because it brought me closer to Colby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 4.8K 38
In which a girl meets a guy accidentally at a party Started: august 11, 2021 Finished: november 26, 2021 [real life + social media]
31K 798 24
In which two souls find a way back to each other My sweet escape sequel
9.7K 280 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
130K 2.7K 32
In which a drunken boy flirts with his bartender Start date: june 14, 2022 Finish date: july 30, 2022