My Nerd

By TheKinkyRat

Y/n Y/l/n just started her new job at the behavioral analysis unit, meeting a nerdy, yet handsome man named S... More

Prologue (edited)
One: First meetings (edited)
Two: another one (edited)
Three: first case, done (edited)
Fourth: second day (edited)
Five: Birthday boy (edited)
Six: A jet ride home (edited)
Seven: A Date (edited)
Eight: Birthday gifts (edited)
Nine: Drinks (edited)
Ten: cuddles and weekend dates (edited)
Eleven: Cases and cops (edited)
Twelve: Andrew Brown (edited)
Thirteen: A date turned into a long night (edited)
Fourteen: The fox (edited)
Fifthteen: Outfoxed (edited)
Sixteen: holiday surprises (edited)
Seventeen: New years kisses
Eightteen: Out (part one)
Nineteen: Out (part two)
Twenty: Lovie buggies
Twenty-One: Somebody's watching
Twenty-two: Girls night out
Twenty-four: I love you
Twenty-three: team outtings
Twenty-four: drunken loven
Twenty-five: dangerous situation
Twenty-six: hospital
Twenty-seven: helper
Twenty-eight: Home sweet home
Twenty-nine: summer days
Thirty: P911
Thirty-one: P911 (part two)
Thirty-two: Games
Thirty-four: The boogeyman (2)
Thirty-five: The boogeyman (3)
Thirty-six: The newbie
Thirty-seven: Anniversary
Thirty-eight: Office gossip
Thirty-nine: The big game (1)
Forty: the big game (2)
Forty-one: the big game (3)
Fourty-two: the big game(4)
Forty-three: Revelations(1)
Forty-four: Revelations(2)
Forty-five: Revelations(3)
Forty-six: Revelations(4)
Forty-seven: Quality time
Forty-eight: sweet and sour
Forty-nine: everythings fine
Fifty: working on it
Fifty-one: Kissin' and smoochin'
Fifty-two: lady day
Fifty-three: cuddlin' and lovin'
Fifty-four: announcement 
Fifty-five: and in the end
An: THANK YALL!!!
Hello!

Thirty-three: The boogeyman (1)

2.3K 33 15
By TheKinkyRat

Warnings: The boogeyman episode :(
___________________________

October 25, 2006

It seems like a normal day so far. But in the middle of the day, Elle was called into Hotch's office.

I had a strong feeling it was about her last case. She went under cover but didn't follow orders.

She also had a accident.

The unsub got into her house and tortured her. It was very sad. She didn't talk about it at all. I don't blame her.

Not long after she came out. The 'talk' looked very intense because Elle went straight to the restrooms.

I followed her. I walked quickly to catch up with her, I slowed down and knocked.

"Elle?" I softly asked while opening the door. She looked over at me with a glare, I just smiled.

"What Y/l/n?" She questioned. I huffed and walked in. She never calls me by my last name, only on cases.

"Somethin's up, I know it." I said. She rolled her eyes while wetting her hands and damping them on her face.

"It's just, Hotch wants me to take a psychological status report. Because of the last case we went on." She told me. I frowned at her statement.

We all knew that she did it on purpose but never really questioned it. She kill a suspect.

"I'm sorry that's gonna happen, but maybe it's a good thing? Hotch is just looking out for you." I replied. She huffed and stormed out of the bathroom.

I sighed and followed her out.

Time skip

The team was in the conference room being briefed on a case by JJ.

"Nicolas Faye of ozona, Texas was beaten to death 13 hours ago. Blunt force trauma to the head. He's the second young boy in ozona to die the same death in less than two months..." JJ went on about two murders.

The team kept bouncing ideas off of each other as I was a little bit... distracted. My boyfriend decided to dress up all hot today and of course I couldn't focus, look at him.

(Yes, this is what he wore in the episode)

Another time skip

As some of the team are on the jet, Hotch an Elle stayed back. Elle apparently never went to her evaluation? So Hotch is looking for her. Gideons leading the case.

I was currently sitting on the couch of the jet when Spencer came back from the restroom. Today he sat next to Morgan.

They started to talk about Elle and that she was cleared. I was reading the case file and trying to block out their conversation.

Then I heard, "Focus on the case." It was Gideon. I chuckled and kept reading the file. Then JJ started to talk about the case and theorize.

I looked up when the team started to mention of fears as a kids.

"I was only afraid of the dark." Derek said to JJ's first statement.

"Some of us still are." Spencer replied. JJ smirked as I chuckled to myself. Spencer realized what he said and did a tight lip smile while looking down at his file.

"I was and still is afraid of, spiders." I chimed in.

"Do you have arachnophobia?" Spencer asked. I simply nodded before saying,

"That's why I make you clean up all the spiderwebs in the corners." JJ chuckled as Spencer looked confused.

"But you said you couldn't reach?" He argued. I just shrugged.

"You know the number of people that have arachnophobia is a lot less than you think, the percentage of people that have it is 3% to 15% of the worlds population." Spencer said. I chuckled as I heard Gideon say something.

"I want Morgan and Reid to go to the new crime scene. Y/l/n and I will go look at the scene where Nicholas was found, JJ head to the police station." He told us as the plane started to descend.

Time skip

Gideon and I walked into the woods with the sheriff. We made our way to the crime scene where Nicholas was.

There was only A couple of blood splotches and disturbed ground.

"This isn't a dumpsite" Gideon started. "Murder happened right here..." and he started to mumbled the case related stuff to himself.

"Poor little guy, this far into the woods no one could hear him scream." The sheriff said.

"Exactly where the unsub wanted it to be." I said to his statement.

The sheriff started to go on and on about the killings and how in the last two months more children have then his whole life.

"Victims new there killer." Gideon mumbled. "They followed him to the spot"

The sheriff looked at him before asking "What makes you think that?"

I quickly backed up Gideon statement. "These kids went to this deep into the woods because they trusted him."

"He probably stashed his weapon here beforehand." Gideon replied. " which means were looking for someone intelligent, methodical"

"methodical? He bashed the kids heads in like a moment of rage" The sheriff said.

"agreed." Gideon and I both said at the same time.

"That's what's confusing it doesn't make sense" Gideon said to him. I agreed, It didn't make sense.

Gideon and I finished up and went back to the police station to meet up with the rest of the team.

I was with JJ and Morgan at the elementary school talking about the buddy system while Gideon in Spencer were both at the Townhall to talk about that unsub to the parents.

After that we headed back to the police station. As I was waiting, I decided to text Elle.

Y/n: Hey Elle, are you ok? I wanted to make sure you're fine and all and just call me if you need something.

Nothing.

90% of the time if I text Elle on a weekday she usually responds between 10 to 30 minutes later. It's been about two hours.

On weekends is different but it was a Tuesday though she should have answered. Something is wrong.

The whole team sat in the conference room as Gideon tried to get everyone's attention.

A woman came in with her son and started to talk about her other son Matthew apparently he went missing.

Morgan and Spencer start to work on the geographical profile and try to figure out where he is.

Gideon went over to the kid and the kid started to talk about a haunted house. Gideon immediately sent all of us over to the house to check it out.

It was dark out when we got there. We took two police cars with police men and women.

We took out all the guns and search the house. Gideon directed us to go certain places. Gideon, Reid and I were heading around the perimeter while Morgan and two other officers were heading in the building.

My Little squad went around to the shed and open the door gate and marched in and yelled clear as Spencer turned around and went towards the back of the shed. I went the other way.

I heard a little yelp as I came around the back. Spencer got a scare from a hanging dead deer. I giggled as I came up behind him.

He looked at me with a scowl on his face as we went to go find Gideon again.

We came across Mr. Finnegan's car near a stairwell. Gideon called out stairwell as Spencer awkwardly jogged over to it with his gun out. I followed suit.

"FBI don't move." Gideon said to the figure in the back. The Voice called OK back. It was a boys voice.

"You Matthew?" Getting asked the Boi responded yes.

Gideon kept asking questions to the little boy is Spencer and I stood behind him.

Time skip

Spencer, Morgan I were in the house. Spencer was on the phone with Garcia while sitting at a old desk.

I heard a grunt as I was standing behind Morgan when Spencer stood up and bumped into him.

I chuckled and Morgan teased him about being afraid of the dark. We walked out of the room to find Gideon as Morgan teased him on the way out.

We kept talking back-and-forth about Mr. Finnegan. At this point all evidence is pointing to him as the unsub.

Then we got a call about the police finding Mr. Finnegan, dead. We all headed to the most recent crime scene.

An: Heyyyyyy! This is probably the most detailed case I've written so far. I'm currently watching the episode to go step-by-step through the case. I'll have part two up in like, an hour? We'll see :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.2K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...
23.1K 243 19
This is a whole bunch of one shot stories of Spencer Reid x fem reader! I'll be doing Requests but probably a lot of them will be thoughts from my...
94.8K 2K 58
A SPENCER REID LOVE STORY Spencer's POV: "There's something I have tell you all." Hotch wore an apprehensive look, but silenced, giving me the floo...
15.7K 320 21
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝, 𝐠𝐨 𝐡...